AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hellychan's Profile > Albums > L'Arc~en~Ciel

Notices

Picture 4 of 7 from Album L'Arc~en~Ciel
laruku7
laruku7
Picture Added 2009-02-01 19:47
Added by Hellychan

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Galatea33
    2009-09-13 12:16
    Galatea33
    Nic nic ^^~*
  2. Hellychan
    2009-09-27 10:01
    Hellychan
    Hehe...aren't they?
  3. Galatea33
    2009-09-27 14:04
    Galatea33
    Ya =D
    It's hard to resist men who looks tall and wearing suite

Seriously

Thank you ,laruku has it's own style , and I listened also to Luna sea I think sugizo is just amazing~ ^^ - how about you ^^?
  4. Hellychan
    2009-09-27 18:19
    Hellychan
    Hahaha!! Suits are just amazing

I listen to all kind of music (not just Laruku even if they will always hold a special place in my heart '~' ) in every languages My playlist is always changing~ at the moment I can see mostly anime songs such as Bleach (+instrumental songs), Itazurana Kiss, Kuroshitsuji, Kino no Tabi, Naruto but also some Korean artists like Rain, Loveholic, Davichi, DBSK, Wonder Girls, SHINee...I also have Laruku (of course ), Vamps, Muse, Secondhand Serenade, Mizuki Nana, Mika Nakashima, Tackey&Tsubasa
  5. Galatea33
    2009-09-28 02:32
    Galatea33
    woow THANK YOUUU!!!!
    ^^ I havant heard of most of your list
    soooo much to check on this world where shud I start~~~

(for some info from me side - I listens to Ilaria Graziano, she does the OST for Gits, Wolf rain n Cowboy bebop if you ever check utube, check on the song: DEW, I do, Valse de la lune, or Christmas in the silent forest )
    ANd I always love Shiina Ringo (now in Tokyo Jihen)

I love Muse too , there's a band who's like this but more to dry manhood rock : Serafin

*lemme start from itazurana kiss sheeeshhh the list are getting loonger n longeer

Edit:
    And wooOuOoow you're in Paris
    I reallly33x wanna go there, I it
  6. Hellychan
    2009-10-03 17:12
    Hellychan
    Hehe you're welcome ^^

Well, you don't have to listen to all the songs I've listed, it was just to give you an idea of what I usually listen to ( basically, to all ). Thanks for the songs's names, I will check when time will be around