AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > HayashiTakara's Profile > Albums > Art by Me

Picture 21 of 34 from Album Art by Me
Current Contest Submission.

I made this last night in a couple of hours. Rushed it to get it done. So bare with me, lol. Um.. yeah... original characters, just FYI. 

The theme is end of summer romance.

Story; The girl (Saya) met the boy (Seiji), at the beginning of her summer vacation. She was being harrassed by some "thugs", and he rescued her. At first she was scared of him and thought he was a delinquent as well, as a "normal" person wouldn't normally do that. She tried to run but fell and twisted her ankle, when he reached to pick her up, she shut her eyes in fear, but then he asks her where the nearest place he can take her to get her leg taken care of. She managed to utter some words to him. 

He dropped her off and left, she was unable to thank him nor was she able to find out his name. When she went home she wanted to see him again, so she can thank him. As fate would have it she ran into him again, and mustered up the courage to call out to him and thank him. 

She found out that he's visiting his fathers place (parents are divorced) over his summer vaca. They ended up spending a lot of time together over the summer. With lots of stuff happening, and it turned out that he had to decide if he wanted to move in with his father or not. Their feelings for each other grew. Seiji, tried to convince himself that he didn't like her that way. Seiji felt obligated to his mother, that he should be around to take care of her. His mother got engaged recently, and thus the reason for the decision to go live with his dad or not, if he didn't wanna live with the current situation (Seiji had a bit of a mother complex). 

On the day before Seiji had to go back to his moms house and make the decision. Saya confessed to him, he turned her down. And it rained that day and the following days that week. Saya was completely crushed. On the last night it was suppose to rain, she was walking back home. She saw a figure running towards her, as it got closer. It was Seiji... 

Ok, you figure out the rest, I tried my best to make it as short as I can, lol.

And oh, in August it tends to rain a lot back at where my grandparents lived in Japan. Thats why I thought it was fitting for an end of summer romance.
Current Contest Submission.

I made this last night in a couple of hours. Rushed it to get it done. So bare with me, lol. Um.. yeah... original characters, just FYI.

The theme is end of summer romance.

Story; The girl (Saya) met the boy (Seiji), at the beginning of her summer vacation. She was being harrassed by some "thugs", and he rescued her. At first she was scared of him and thought he was a delinquent as well, as a "normal" person wouldn't normally do that. She tried to run but fell and twisted her ankle, when he reached to pick her up, she shut her eyes in fear, but then he asks her where the nearest place he can take her to get her leg taken care of. She managed to utter some words to him.

He dropped her off and left, she was unable to thank him nor was she able to find out his name. When she went home she wanted to see him again, so she can thank him. As fate would have it she ran into him again, and mustered up the courage to call out to him and thank him.

She found out that he's visiting his fathers place (parents are divorced) over his summer vaca. They ended up spending a lot of time together over the summer. With lots of stuff happening, and it turned out that he had to decide if he wanted to move in with his father or not. Their feelings for each other grew. Seiji, tried to convince himself that he didn't like her that way. Seiji felt obligated to his mother, that he should be around to take care of her. His mother got engaged recently, and thus the reason for the decision to go live with his dad or not, if he didn't wanna live with the current situation (Seiji had a bit of a mother complex).

On the day before Seiji had to go back to his moms house and make the decision. Saya confessed to him, he turned her down. And it rained that day and the following days that week. Saya was completely crushed. On the last night it was suppose to rain, she was walking back home. She saw a figure running towards her, as it got closer. It was Seiji...

Ok, you figure out the rest, I tried my best to make it as short as I can, lol.

And oh, in August it tends to rain a lot back at where my grandparents lived in Japan. Thats why I thought it was fitting for an end of summer romance.
Picture Added 2008-08-15 23:42
Added by HayashiTakara