AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > 00-Raiser's Profile > Albums > My figure collection

Notices

Picture 46 of 80 from Album My figure collection
Sakura Matou from Fate/Stay Night.

1/6 scale figure from Good Smile Company. A $70 value I got for $30. Sakura is the crown jewel of my collection. At 1/6 she is HUEG, towering over all my other figures. The detail and quality is absolutely amazing. It's easy to see why GSC is known as one of the best in the business. The grocery bag is painted in such a way that you can actually make out the products inside and the way she's posed really gives you a sense of movement. Sakura is my favourite heroine from FSN (with Heaven's Feel being the most epic route by far), and the serene look on her face is all the more endearing when you're aware of her horrible past. The fact that she finds the strength to smile despite the hell she's gone through gives hope to us all.
Sakura Matou from Fate/Stay Night.

1/6 scale figure from Good Smile Company. A $70 value I got for $30. Sakura is the crown jewel of my collection. At 1/6 she is HUEG, towering over all my other figures. The detail and quality is absolutely amazing. It's easy to see why GSC is known as one of the best in the business. The grocery bag is painted in such a way that you can actually make out the products inside and the way she's posed really gives you a sense of movement. Sakura is my favourite heroine from FSN (with Heaven's Feel being the most epic route by far), and the serene look on her face is all the more endearing when you're aware of her horrible past. The fact that she finds the strength to smile despite the hell she's gone through gives hope to us all.
Picture Added 2009-11-14 21:02
Added by 00-Raiser