AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr. Wang's Profile > Albums

Notices

My Signature Portfolio
A gallery of all the Signatures I've Posted.

Note: Not all of the files posted in this particular section are within AnimeSuki's size limits, especially some of the first ones you see. Some of them are for presentation reasons, others are because I was not aware of the size limits animesuki had at the time. If a particular signature is interesting to you, but over AS limits, send a message and I'll send you a resized one.
This one is rather small, and I'm not exactly satisfied with it. If it were bigger, I think it'd look pretty cool. Anyway, this is another personal...
A recolored, and more... realistic version of my previous blue Gallian flag signature. I added some more subtle details that make the flag look like...
One of my personal favorites, I made this for IceRiel. Apparently, about four different people fulfilled this signature request, them almost taking...
This one came out real well, and is being used by NamuSkull. Yoshimitsu is one of those prowling ninjas, and Namu wanted something that pertained to...
A personal signature used by me. I took the source image, which was a still from the Valkyria Chronicles anime, then went over to Gimp and utilized...
Never before has working on a single signature pissed me off so much. This was made for Signature of the Month, August: Reflections. It took a week...
This was made for Landon. The theme was moonlight darkness, as made obvious by said words in the top lefthand corner, though I think I made it *too*...
This one was rather straightforward. I believe that this was done as per request of... Milkshakes, I think. Anyway, I was given a render, edited it,...
This was done by the request of Sworn to Believe. I was given this almost nightly render, so I played with a bunch of transparency and cloud layers,...
This signature was made for ShiraYukiHime. The looks of the characters was a bit low quality, almost a tad fuzzy, though this was due to the fact...
This sig took me forever, and done by the request of Dist. I first took almost an hour just to shave off the pixels from around the render, then...
This sig was kinda tricky. As per request by CronoSabre in the signature requests thread, I made this rather thin signature. Normally, those kinds of...
Just a recolor of an earlier signature, as per request by someone who noticed the original blue one.

A simple signature, done as a request for ACEZ1n7. I took out the background, but kept the misty effect at the bottom, as well as...

A picture of the SOS girls, it's not the best quality, though I had to lower it down in order to get it into AnimeSuki's size...

A request by a friend of mine, RedShocktrooper. Apparently, his fascination of all things Russian made me turn Edy...

Similar to the other Selvaria picture, this one is different for the distinct red tone to it. I made everything have a much more...

Simply Selvaria, I used the common picture of the box art, modified it a bit to give it more intense blue colors, then added a...

This one in my opinion came out well. I had to trim around the edges for Edy to get rid of the white pixels around her. After...
A simple picture depicting the Gallian Flag, edited a bit to give it the wrinkles and clothy feel to make it slightly more realistic. More effort...

The one that's the worst pain to make, I spent a lot of time trimming stray edges around Aika and Fina's figures. The...

This one in my opinion came off as a bit unusual, though I posted it here anyway. The focal point ended up being Welkin and...

Nothing special, this is just a signature of Alicia I made for a freebie. I merely took a blue background, added a sun ray, then...

The second signature I made, the picture of Marina Wulfstan was originally taken from DeviantArt. Adding my own...

This was my first signature I made for Flyvedelta. It's a combination of several pieces of abstract art layers in multiple colors....