AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Zhaxra's Profile > Albums

Notices

Zhax's Album
Ummm... an album... of drawings and such... I hope.
Rough digital sketch of an elf magi.  Trying out some foreshortening practice along with a pseudo 'anime' style. 

Medium: manga Studio EX 4, Wacom...
Just a quick sketch of a guy.... added a girl real quick for sanity's sake.
Testing Manga Studio EX 4 on my art computer after wiping the hard drive and re-installing the OS.  Quick 35min sketch with very little refs (except...
Just got Manga Studio EX 4 today.  This is a quick pencil test of the cutest couple in the world! 
Mio needs work and so does Bats, but it's all in...
Well, this took way longer than I expected.  Here is the final image with text on the card that I'm using for another image.  It'll probably be...
This is a quick Zatanna (based off a Timm ref) I using for an image I'm slowly working on.  It's going to be on a card that one of the characters is...
My friend came over and sketched out a pose (the blue lines), and I sketched out the costume (red lines) and before I realized started adding inks. ...
Just some rough sketches of the August theme with some rough colors.  I like the 'scarecrow' puppet, but my doll anatomy needs work. :p
Wasn't in the mood for inking, so I opted to sketch out the design for a character I created in my fake comic cover starring Evil's Evil Rick...
Just picked up BlazBlue and realized how much I suck at fighting games. :p 

But I fell in love with Taokaka, she's an awesome character and I like...
I was trying to sketch a girl (on right) for the abstract jam using basic shapes, when I had the idea of contrasting it with a more realistic style...
Slapping down some digital inks on one of my D&D characters.  As you can tell from the earlier sketch, I changer her shoulder area of her jacket to...
Did this while my friend was borrowing my PS3.  Took about 40-60min and completely done in Manga Studio Debut 3.0.  In the program, you can choose...
Some more sketches, this time of two of my D&D characters (Artificer and Wizard).  Each girl was sketched separately in Manga Studio then combined...
Just a quick digital sketch then loosely inked as a limit of a single tone. 

Hmmm... maybe I can use this for the Japan theme *snicker*
Just finished this for a school girl jam.  Better res can be seen at the following location:...
Thought it's be cool to show a work in progress from the viewpoint of Manga Studio Debut 3.0.
After reading Evil Rick's comic, I ended up sketching a girl before retiring for the night.  Before I knew it, I had sketched Kasumi from the comic. ...
Digitally sketching out another idea, albeit an unoriginal one, for the 'Mask' jam.  Needs a lot of work, but at least the idea was done.  Probably...
Just sketching out an idea for the Masks Jam.  I probably will do another image altogether, but I had to get this one out of my head.  The more I...
Figured I slap some quick colors on this sketch in photoshop.  I also threw up a loose 'highlight' layer to see if the lighting would work.  Lately I...
Some more practice sketching to see if I reset my Wacom tablet settings correctly. Used photo ref for the base pose. Splattered some tone on the...
Some quick colors over a previous sketch to test out my new monitor. 
Less blurry version: http://bicworks.com/graphics/sketchs/vm-uasketch199c.jpg
Done for a 1940s character jam, this one being Walt Disney's 'The Reluctant Dragon'.  Probably went overboard on the inks, but it was fun to...
I was working on another project which was frustrating me.  This happened after some quick sketches.  I did use Photo ref for a quick guide. 
At the...