PDA

View Full Version : Nanoha Cross-over Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Sheba
2012-01-17, 04:11
Or have something for a change. Get a eldritch abomination main character and let him interact with the Nanoha cast. It should be fun.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

He saves the multiverse (http://cthulhusavestheworld.wikia.com/wiki/Cthulhu_Saves_the_World_Wiki).

ZeroXSEED
2012-01-18, 05:41
A Dog Days crossover without Zaifra? Blasphemy xD!

The Big Blue needs to be on this boat xD

By the way, he's Miura's coach, not Vivio's xDU.

Hey, I know you guys like Arf, Yunno and Zaffy but I think it is too much to shaft a main character from a series away just to make them shine. Since you don't like guys like Yunno get shafted, I think it is a bad ida to shaft the main character away.

The Dog Days cross overs would be interesting for sure. I think the one season has enough material to flush out character interactions.

I like it a lot.
...though I would kind of want some, if only a little, YuunoxBrioche in there... /kicked XP

...I think I'll try to fund it, thank you for the generous response :bow:

Speaking of that, I just hope the original big three would stop stealing the spotlight from the younger generation.

Nuff said the three's adventure would be different than the rest of DD character, the only time someone 'stole' spotlight is that Yuuno is the one rescued Ricotta during Millifiore's rescue arc, not Yukikaze. Yuki still kick different arse in different place. :p

biodude711
2012-01-18, 10:58
Completely off topic (I regret nothing!:p).

I was reading through this thread and I found this little gem:
How about this idea:

On their way to Midchilda after the Book Of Darkness Incident, the Asura, with the whole gang aboard, is caught in a dimensional storm. Their ship is more-or-less undamaged, but they are tossed out into a universe previously unknown, in orbit of a humongous gas giant. Their scanners pick up something unusual: a heavily-damaged, blocky, mass-weapon-using starship trying to fight off several sleek, plasma-using alien ships, while a huge ringworld hangs in the distance...

Another idea that I can't think of a way to make into a snippet: StrikerS era (or after) and Mass Effect. Nanoha and company help Shepard in dealing with Saren and the Collectors... and, in revenge, when the Reapers' invasion of the galaxy commences, they also hit Midchilda.

I really like both of these ideas.
It'll be interesting(amusing) to see how the cast of Nanoha adapts to the different rules that these universes have (i.e. mass weapons and no knowledge of magitech).

rxrx
2012-01-18, 11:23
It will also be fun to see how Shepard handles the new magical technology too. Things might go out of hand if the Cerebus get info on magitech though and I wonder how well the Nanoha cast can perform in real lethal combat. The knights and Chrono should be fine, but I doubt that the same can be said for the aces.

biodude711
2012-01-18, 11:34
It will also be fun to see how Shepard handles the new magical technology too. Things might go out of hand if the Cerebus get info on magitech though and I wonder how well the Nanoha cast can perform in real lethal combat. The knights and Chrono should be fine, but I doubt that the same can be said for the aces.

*Nanoha shows Shepard some of her abilities as a mage*
Shepard: What is this I don't even...

Cerberus gaining knowledge of magitech is going to be a nightmare unequal to anything the shadowy parts of the TSAB can come up with.

I don't think they are going to do well. They had no training in lethal combat, considering the modus operandi of the TSAB was to incapacitate their targets, not kill them. I envision difficult times ahead for the Aces.

NorthernFallout
2012-01-18, 12:46
*Nanoha shows Shepard some of her abilities as a mage*Shephard: Impressive. Can you shoot rainbows out of your ass, too?

Nanya01
2012-01-18, 18:09
Shephard: Impressive. Can you shoot rainbows out of your ass, too?

Nanoha: No, but Vivio can.
Vivio: *Red* MAAAAAMA!!!

rxrx
2012-01-18, 20:06
I suppose we can expect sparks from Shepard(male or female is fine) and the Nanoha cast? If so, please tell me that they are of the legal age when they hit off with Shepard.

biodude711
2012-01-18, 20:19
Well, considering this would most likely be post-StrikerS, the older members of the Nanoha cast are of legal age.

rxrx
2012-01-18, 20:21
Unless the heroine is either Vivio or Einhart of course. The legal age and the fact that they can do transformation will mess the law up.

biodude711
2012-01-18, 20:27
Unless the heroine is either Vivio or Einhart of course. The legal age and the fact that they can do transformation will mess the law up.

It would be very amusing to see Shepard become visibly uncomfortable when Vivio or Einhart start to take interest in him/her.

rxrx
2012-01-18, 20:39
Since Shepard has no problem loving aliens that have biological differences, I don't think he will mind having them as well though it would be strange.

biodude711
2012-01-18, 20:42
Since Shepard has no problem loving aliens that have biological differences, I don't think he will mind having them as well though it would be strange.

I think Commander Shepard is used to strange shit happening to him.

rxrx
2012-01-18, 20:44
You know what, you are right. So maybe we should write one where Shepard cross the line and get romantically involve with Vivio and Einhart? I know the Nanoha crew will go nuts, especially the mamas.

biodude711
2012-01-18, 20:46
Oh that'll be RICH.
(Let's just hope Nanoha doesn't punch a hole in the hull of the Normandy.)

rxrx
2012-01-18, 20:51
Well at least we can get a dream match of NanoFate Vs Shepard. This will be even more fun if it is the male Sheapard and he is involve with both Vivio and Einhart. Bonus points if he looked like the default male image. Normandy is going to cry.

biodude711
2012-01-18, 20:55
Normandy is going to cry.

Oh yes she is. And it will be awesome!!

rxrx
2012-01-18, 21:09
Man, the team dynamics will be fun here. Even Hayate can learn some stuff from Shepard on being a good commander. Either Paragon or Renegade Shepard will work.

biodude711
2012-01-18, 21:35
Or Paragade Shepard (making major Paragon decisions and being nice to squadmates and such but being a ruthless dick to enemies.)

rxrx
2012-01-18, 21:38
Paragon Shepard is nice to his teamates and stick close to them, but still can be strong, assertive and an ass to his opponent if I remember right.

biodude711
2012-01-18, 21:39
Yeah. I like Paragon Shepard more than Renegade Shepard, in my opinion.

MeisterBabylon
2012-01-19, 05:27
Okay you guys, I'm taking it from the Mass Effect In A Galaxy Far Far Away instead.

Light-side Jedi Knight (some dark points) hitting it up with Einhart. Vivio takes a Jawa home. Thus, Chaos ensues.

Sunder the Gold
2012-01-20, 01:29
So, any Skyrim fans walk to speculate about Dragonborn Caro?

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/874-Mahou-Senki-Lyrical-Days-(FSN-x-Nanoha-Crossover)?p=484632&viewfull=1#post484632

Justin_Brett
2012-01-20, 01:33
Why was a large part of the last page dedicated to the idea of Shepard having sex with little kids?

Sheba
2012-01-20, 04:23
So, any Skyrim fans walk to speculate about Dragonborn Caro?

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/874-Mahou-Senki-Lyrical-Days-(FSN-x-Nanoha-Crossover)?p=484632&viewfull=1#post484632
Dragonborn Vivio. Just to give a possible reason why Kaisers are kaisers to begin with. And turn Ancient Belkans into magical space vikings.

Keroko
2012-01-20, 04:58
Kaisers are kaisers because of artificial gene-tampering though, not divine ones.

novalysis
2012-01-20, 10:38
Here's a completely crazy idea. A Nanoha-verse and Culture-verse Crossover. What if the TSAB were at the Culture Level of technology, with exactly the same society and norms only spread across Dimensional Space ?

Instead of Drones, Contact Agents are acompanied by Devices. Devices with the capabilities of both Drones and Mid-Childan Unision Devices.....

And Fourteen Artifacts from a Sublimed Civilization crashes on Earth. An agent of Contact rushes to retrieve all of them, a prodigy named Yuuno Scrya. Unfortunately, a series of events that goes wrong (rigged by a Mind eager to lure Nanoha to join the Culture) results in him being rescued by Nanoha, per canon.

Indeed, canon is mantained all the way until Fate Testarossa comes in. This Fate Testarossa is the clone of the daughter of a certain Culturenik gone rouge called Precia Testarossa Du Mid-Childal.

From that point on, its' not the Artha that visits Earth, but a LCU (limited contact Vehicle) called the Recursive Autumn Arias. And Lindy Harloawan is replaced by a certain Special Circumstances agent: Drizet Sma. Who is a cross of both the original Culture Drizet and Lindy Harloawan. Complete with a son.

Canon is completely derailed from this point on - as Nanoha and Fate get's caught in numerous gambits by the minds.

A's, for example was a gambit by a Culture Mind to retrieve an Idrian War era Culture Mind that was captured late in the war, and as a result modified with a corrupt Defensive Program. The Mind is called Reinforcing Night. And it/she has bound herself to a certain Hayate Yagami, whom the Culture Minds believe might be one of the most powerful potential Referrals they have ever found.

Striker S is thrown out of the window.

And Nano-Fate fans will get their wishes come true - genderbending is easy and possible in the Culture, and frequently done. Indeed, a common tradition is for couples deeply in love to impregnate each other.....

Keroko
2012-01-20, 10:57
Considering that transformation magic is already at the stage of transforming into other species in Nanohaverse, that last bit won't even be particularly needed.

GaelicDragon
2012-01-23, 23:15
Throwing out an idea:

Hayate Yagami's mother is Haruhi Suzumiya.

Discuss...

Rising Dragon
2012-01-23, 23:18
You say that like Kyon or some other guy is crazy enough to stick it into Haruhi.

I kid, I kid.

MeisterBabylon
2012-01-24, 05:57
Nonsense. Chrono Kyon married Amy Tsuruya, after all. :D

Lycodrake
2012-01-24, 06:46
Culture-verse gives me a migraine due to all that comes with it...especially with most people in the Culture being *heavily* True Neutral. (And I noticed that you only mentioned Yuuno two times, despite the changes. ^^;;; And the gender-bender part I see as convoluted, considering Nanoha and Fate were raised on Earth, among other things.)
If you want me to explain further, I will.

Kyon and Haruhi as Hayate's parents...I like it. ^^

Sheba
2012-01-24, 10:04
Conflicting timelines, Haruhi plot supposedly takes place in the late 2000s, while Hayate is 9 y/o circa 2004. Next.

Nanya01
2012-01-24, 10:10
Conflicting timelines, Haruhi plot supposedly takes place in the late 2000s, while Hayate is 9 y/o circa 2004. Next.

Not hard to change stuff. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

itanshi1
2012-01-24, 10:12
"god [haruhi] made it that way to test our faith"

heh

Thoughts on Lagrange? I've been meaning to start watching that.

Akiyoshi
2012-01-24, 11:51
Throwing out an idea:

Hayate Yagami's mother is Haruhi Suzumiya.

Discuss...

Then probably Haurhi have lost her godhood by that point or alreadsy asceneded to a higher plane of existence becaue f Hayate really were her daughter there wouldn't be any way in the world Graham would be able to touch her. Even the Book of Darkness itself would be curbstompped out of existence xD.

To put things into perspective, the SOS-dan is vastly more powerfull than the Unbreakable Dark xD

al103
2012-01-24, 12:43

IIRC it's actually either 2000 or 2006 by shown calendar on clock (June 3 - Saturday). Not before 2000 because of technology level shown (mobile phones were bulkier in 1995 and didn't existed in appropriate years before that). And next one would be 2017.

Sheba
2012-01-24, 12:49
IIRC it's actually either 2000 or 2006 by shown calendar on clock (June 3 - Saturday). Not before 2000 because of technology level shown (mobile phones were bulkier in 1995 and didn't existed in appropriate years before that). And next one would be 2017.

My point still stands, their respective timelines are conflicting, but hey right let's totally disregard that in the name of crossover, amirite! Because years are just details and clearly the readers don't care.

Nanya01
2012-01-24, 12:51
My point still stands, their respective timelines are conflicting, but hey right let's totally disregard that in the name of crossover, amirite! Because years are just details and clearly the readers don't care.

A good writer can work around stuff like that.

al103
2012-01-24, 12:51

Haruhi having 9 years old daughter in 2017 is quite plausible though...

Unlike everything else in this idea.

itanshi1
2012-01-24, 12:57
Heh a good writer is not afraid of imperfections.

Rising Dragon
2012-01-24, 13:14
And Haruhi has time travelers and shit to muck up timelines anyway.

al103
2012-01-24, 13:18
So... Hayate is Haruhi's daughter from future that got in the past because that timeline was aborted?

Nanya01
2012-01-24, 13:20
and if you factor in the game, it's not impossible for time travel to exist in Nanoha either.

itanshi1
2012-01-24, 13:23
Under cover daughter could be funny

Akiyoshi
2012-01-24, 13:31
If you don't want to scratch your heads with the timeline issue you can make Hayate Haruhi's adoptive Daughter instead(The baby of the SOS-dan xD).

mega1987
2012-01-24, 20:40
http://danbooru.donmai.us/ssd/data/preview/6e28a50fd57ae61a9fac73e74ced874e.jpg (http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1083042/)

Tou... Anata wa watashi no Tomodachi ka? :cool:

Why DO i have a feeling that THIS saber will have a harem? :p

Lycodrake
2012-01-24, 20:54
Why DO i have a feeling that THIS saber will have a harem? :p
...*trying to hold back certain commentary*...

mega1987
2012-01-24, 20:58
...*trying to hold back certain commentary*...

Mariemeia: Don't be shy, Bloody... Now tells us before I torture Lyco with a jackhammer to the bunghole.

Me: Marie.... Please knock it of...

Lycodrake
2012-01-24, 21:01
Mariemeia: Don't be shy, Bloody... Now tells us before I torture Lyco with a jackhammer to the bunghole.

Me: Marie.... Please knock it of...
...*most* people will obviously not count Yuuno in the harem.
Or make it into a crossover and leave him foreveralone or something.

Since fraggle, Heroslayer, Old_Iron, Trooper1023, and Nanya are the only authors I know that want Yuuno to have anyone or be anyone's.
Oh, and *maybe* Epsilon Zeta and F91. But those two don't tend to do it, so... ^^;

Ithekro
2012-01-24, 21:07
Well that would depend. Are the rest of her cast brought over to Fate, or is it just Nanoha. Because Nanoha would try to "befriend" the rest of the servants...and Rin (who would probably start the befriending first), and Sakura, and Illya.

She might focus more on befriending Rider and Caster though. Caster will want to be the one doing the befiending of this Saber....Rider...not sure.

Lycodrake
2012-01-24, 21:09
Well that would depend. Are the rest of her cast brought over to Fate, or is it just Nanoha. Because Nanoha would try to "befriend" the rest of the servants...and Rin (who would probably start the befriending first), and Sakura, and Illya.

She might focus more on befriending Rider and Caster though. Caster will want to be the one doing the befiending of this Saber....Rider...not sure.
...obviously Shirou isn't mentioned in your statement. ^^;;;

bhl88
2012-01-24, 21:25
He's been befriended already.

Sunder the Gold
2012-01-24, 21:26
Why would Nanoha try to befriend Rider?

She can't see her beautiful sad eyes!

[/not serious]

Lycodrake
2012-01-24, 21:27
He's been befriended already.
...he didn't mention anything of the sort. And I don't see it being implied.
Unless you mean Kiritsugu or Taiga... XP

Why would Nanoha try to befriend Rider?

She can't see her beautiful sad eyes!

[/not serious]
Hilarious. ^^'

GaelicDragon
2012-01-24, 21:33
If you don't want to scratch your heads with the timeline issue you can make Hayate Haruhi's adoptive Daughter instead(The baby of the SOS-dan xD).

Haruhi as Hayate's "adopted" mother...

Well, as much as Haruhi meets Hayate and decides she is adopted.

This means only one thing...

Haruhi and Hayate have a mother/daughter bonding moment over putting Signum and Shamal in bunnygirl outfits

bhl88
2012-01-24, 21:37
Harem's incomplete without Yuuno. Removing her ribbons will transform her into Stern aka Saber Alter/Nanoha Alter.

Lycodrake
2012-01-24, 21:40
Harem's incomplete without Yuuno. Removing her ribbons will transform her into Stern aka Saber Alter/Nanoha Alter.
...tell that to everyone but the 15 or so people I know who care what happens to him.

...I still don't see how Nanoha would count as a Saber, besides the picture showing her cosplayed...Caster or Lancer, sure, though.
I don't mind that idea with Stern. ^^

And how many Nanoha-verse characters would show up? Would there be Nasuverse characters demoted so that others can be added?

...maybe I'm over-thinking it. XP

Lycodrake
2012-01-24, 21:41
Haruhi as Hayate's "adopted" mother...

Well, as much as Haruhi meets Hayate and decides she is adopted.

This means only one thing...

Haruhi and Hayate have a mother/daughter bonding moment over putting Signum and Shamal in bunnygirl outfits
You forgot... Mikuru and Yuki.

Akiyoshi
2012-01-24, 21:42

That will be one hell of a day for Koizumi and the SOS-Bridage trying to prevent Haruhi from noticing the magical nature of the Wolkenritter xD

bhl88
2012-01-24, 21:47
Forgot Vita and Reinforce (if you will keep her alive).

Heh a good writer is not afraid of imperfections.

Afraid of too much imperfections.

WarpObscura
2012-01-25, 10:48
...*most* people will obviously not count Yuuno in the harem.
Or make it into a crossover and leave him foreveralone or something.

Since fraggle, Heroslayer, Old_Iron, Trooper1023, and Nanya are the only authors I know that want Yuuno to have anyone or be anyone's.
Oh, and *maybe* Epsilon Zeta and F91. But those two don't tend to do it, so... ^^;

... Hello? :eyebrow:

Lycodrake
2012-01-25, 11:07
... Hello? :eyebrow:
...don't know of anything you've written, so if you have, sorry? ^^;

Old_Iron
2012-01-25, 12:38
...don't know of anything you've written, so if you have, sorry? ^^;

WarpObscura is the first, so far as I know, author to have touched on and brought to light the possibility and glory that is Yuuno/Reinforce Eins.

On other ideas, while I have a short time before class starts...

Consider this cracky concept: There exist familiars in this world... Often crafted from the very mana saturating the universe, often summoned from another plane. Some are even the transplanted soul of another being into a construct.

Yuuno Scrya has determined he requires far more help than he has available to him in the Infinity Library. Thus, he deems it necessary to call forth a familiar to aid him. He did not expect what he received.

"We, the Seven Sisters of Purgatory shall serve you now and forever as your loyal furniture, Master."

Lycodrake
2012-01-25, 12:57
WarpObscura is the first, so far as I know, author to have touched on and brought to light the possibility and glory that is Yuuno/Reinforce Eins.

On other ideas, while I have a short time before class starts...

Consider this cracky concept: There exist familiars in this world... Often crafted from the very mana saturating the universe, often summoned from another plane. Some are even the transplanted soul of another being into a construct.

Yuuno Scrya has determined he requires far more help than he has available to him in the Infinity Library. Thus, he deems it necessary to call forth a familiar to aid him. He did not expect what he received.

"We, the Seven Sisters of Purgatory shall serve you now and forever as your loyal furniture, Master."
Like I said, sorry if I hadn't heard of his fanfics before.

...well, the Sisters certainly would be an interesting match for him. *nods*

Sunder the Gold
2012-01-25, 13:22
Accidentally getting a girlfriend by creating a familiar/Device to serve as the Infinite Library's index and search program sounds like a better idea.

So long as the result is not A Certain Magical Index, because that would be squicky. Unless Yuuno manages this feat while he's not much older than she herself appears, but that doesn't seem likely.

In any case Lycodrake, I'd like to be included in that YuunoXAnyone list, for whenever I get that far.

If I ever find it within myself to write and finish another fanfic.

Tempy
2012-01-25, 13:41
Anyone following the Side Dish continuity may remember me throwing not only the three Materials at him, but also the original three aces.

I also did a blurb with Yuuno being a Professor-Archaeologist, going on digs and adventures with his students of strange names (like Al Azif and Unaussprechlichen Kulten).

Their first investigation: the formerly lost land of Carcosa.

I do like the idea of the Seven Stakes helping Yuuno, though.

EDIT: I am still supporting YuunoXGinga. Because it'd be funny.

Rising Dragon
2012-01-25, 13:53
I think the only YuunoxAces/Materials harem mention in Side Dish was in the Side Dish stories for Nanya's Due fic.

Lycodrake
2012-01-25, 14:46
@Sunder: Well, I know you're a fan of it...but I was mentioning the authors that I know who've written it.

@Tempy and RS: Alright then. I'll have to check out the rest of the Side Dishes stuff...

WarpObscura
2012-01-25, 22:35
Like I said, sorry if I hadn't heard of his fanfics before.

...well, the Sisters certainly would be an interesting match for him. *nods*

Naw, I know I'm hardly a prolific writer, so you might not have noticed.

rxrx
2012-01-25, 23:56
Cross over with Fate/Stay Night is good. We can have Shirou, a man chasing after a unarchievable and borrowed dream fighting against Nanoha whom believed that violence can solve anything argue with each other and the end resulting in Shirou dying instead of being befriended due to his stubborn nature.

This fits as I remembered some offical materials said that Emiya died being betrayed by people he have saved, so it can be written as he saved Nanoha and friends, but they belived that he is causing more harm than good and thus betrayed his trust and led to the confrontation where he died. It would be fun to read.

Sunder the Gold
2012-01-26, 00:33
There's a FSN/MGLN crossover at The Beast's Lair forum. With Shirou being the same age as Nanoha when the Jewel Seeds arrive.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/874-Mahou-Senki-Lyrical-Days-(FSN-x-Nanoha-Crossover)

rxrx
2012-01-26, 00:40
I know about that and I'm loving it. Just thought about how fun it would be if it was Nanoha that resulted in the death of Shirou that is.

Sunder the Gold
2012-01-26, 01:30
I know about that and I'm loving it.
I was rather turned off by the time-skip omakes where Shirou gets the three Aces as a harem even before the Grail War, when he might end up with his traditional harem, too.

Except for Rin, who is shipped with Yuuno for... some reason. Maybe the author just doesn't like her as much as Saber.

A training exercise omake set in the future, based on The Aces and the Maze doujin, in which Yuuno is the butt of the jokes and Shirou is practically the Old Spice Guy, was the final nail.

That's what inspired me to start writing The Maze one-shots for the other characters, starting with Chrono. Yuuno's chapter never got off the ground, though, and I just gave up.

Of course, this also coincided with my desire to avoid the Fanfic part of The Beast's Lair for a while, so it's not entirely about that fanfic. It was also about just wanting to go read something else for a while.

I intend to start reading it again sometime soon, though I dread where it's gone in the meantime.

rxrx
2012-01-26, 01:34
Strange. The story's writer is planning to have Yunno playing a big part and not butt monkey which is soemthing I though you would like. Sure, most make Yunno butt monkey, but not all. Besides, the writer himself have not decided on the harem as the snips are not written by him. Who knows how it will turn out. In my opinion, people hate Shirou more than Yunno so I don't see why the guy shouldn't be given more love.

Sunder the Gold
2012-01-26, 01:51
Strange. The story's writer is planning to have Yunno playing a big part and not butt monkey which is soemthing I though you would like. Sure, most make Yunno butt monkey, but not all. Besides, the writer himself have not decided on the harem as the snips are not written by him. Who knows how it will turn out. In my opinion, people hate Shirou more than Yunno so I don't see why the guy shouldn't be given more love.
Like I said, I stopped reading primarily because I needed to take a break from that website and Type Moon for a while.

As for the fic itself, it was the omake more than the story that annoyed me. The story itself is great... though it seemed like the omake was the point it was driving towards.

Lycodrake
2012-01-26, 06:50
I'm not sure what to say on the subject of the two Nasuverse/Nanoha-verse crossovers on Beast's Lair. I like them quite a bit...but I'm not quite sure why you dislike them or gave up on them, Sunder.

mega1987
2012-01-26, 07:26
Try the Fate/Night Sky. It's alot more better F/SNxMGLN than Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days when it comes to the storyline. IMO...

Can't wait for it to update to see if Rin managed to drain her fortune on those gem familiars while the rest uses much more COST-effective means in terms on currency.... :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Sunder the Gold
2012-01-30, 15:27
So, if you wanted to make a Super Robot Wars game featuring the Nanoha cast, what stats and abilities would they all have?

Things like Spirits and Attack/Defense support, and the like.

Laith
2012-01-30, 16:17
Nanoha would be Super type with Guard/Strike/Valor/Snipe/Fury/Guts.

Fate would be Real type with Accel/Focus/Mercy/Soul/Zeal/Assault(?)

Hayate would be the squishy with the MAP attacks with Sense/Soul/Luck/Either Love or Bravery possibly Love/ and I can't think on the other two.

Analyzing the wolken laterish.

Justin_Brett
2012-01-30, 17:22
Getting Soul fourth and Valor third? Hell no.

Laith
2012-01-30, 17:29
I just placed on random order otherwise they would be broken/Assault would be useless as the sixth.

bhl88
2012-02-29, 03:39
Fate/Night Sky (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/1000-FSN-x-MGLN-crossover-Fate-Night-Sky?p=619122&viewfull=1#post619122) (Shirou gets his harem: Saber, Shamal, Reinforce, Vita, Signum)

hinted in sig

WarpObscura
2012-03-02, 08:27
My Little Huckebein: Friendship is Eclipse anyone?

Arnagejack
Currestia
Cypha Pie
DeVille Dash
Fortis Sparkle
Stellashy
Veyronity

Lycodrake
2012-03-02, 09:54
You want Squick? Crossover with Saya no Uta.

Or with Sekirei, involving only Kusano (Kuu) with the Nanoha-verse characters. Squick, squick everywhere! =P

Akiyoshi
2012-03-02, 12:37
My Little Huckebein: Friendship is Eclipse anyone?

Arnagejack
Currestia
Cypha Pie
DeVille Dash
Fortis Sparkle
Stellashy
Veyronity

No, no, no, you're doing it wrong xD

Arnagejack
Cypha Dash
Stella Pie
Dvilleshy(reminds me of Flutterguy xD)
Twilight Fortis
Veironity(not really fit but for elimination order xD)
Currestia xD

Sunder the Gold
2012-03-02, 16:33
SPOILERS FOR BLACK ROCK SHOOTER, Episode 5

Pink Star Shooter versus Lightning Master. Big-ass cannon clashes against deadly scythe in the Otherworld as middleschool student Takamachi Nanoha tries to convince the beautiful but quiet Fate Testarossa to open up her heart.

Presea's Otherself is called Empress, and Pink Star Shooter cuts her head off. Presea immediately forgets everything about Alicia and Fate, and starts becoming a better mother to Fate from a combination of abundant guilt and a lack of hatred.

Nanoha's best friend from childhood, Yuuno, oddly doesn't seem to have a shadow. At some point it becomes apparent that no one but Nanoha, Fate or Presea has ever actually seen him. His otherself is called Hermit.

Lycodrake
2012-03-02, 19:15

Pink Star Shooter versus Lightning Master. Big-ass cannon clashes against deadly scythe in the Otherworld as middleschool student Takamachi Nanoha tries to convince the beautiful but quiet Fate Testarossa to open up her heart.

Presea's Otherself is called Empress, and Pink Star Shooter cuts her head off. Presea immediately forgets everything about Alicia and Fate, and starts becoming a better mother to Fate from a combination of abundant guilt and a lack of hatred.

Nanoha's best friend from childhood, Yuuno, oddly doesn't seem to have a shadow. At some point it becomes apparent that no one but Nanoha, Fate or Presea has ever actually seen him. His otherself is called Hermit.
Don't know BRS to really say much on this...sounds interesting, at least.

mega1987
2012-03-02, 19:21

Me: Wow..... Someone else watching that drama/action series...

Odin: Don't tell me you're gonna fund it.

Me: What else to do but... *Looks at Sunder.* FUND IT!!!!!!!:heh::heh::heh::heh:

WarpObscura
2012-03-03, 07:16
No, no, no, you're doing it wrong xD

Arnagejack
Cypha Dash
Stella Pie
Dvilleshy(reminds me of Flutterguy xD)
Twilight Fortis
Veironity(not really fit but for elimination order xD)
Currestia xD

I made Deville RD because he seems to be the fastest if even Fate is concerned about his speed, while Pinkie Pie's hidden psychosis matches Cypha's most obviously. Stella doesn't seem like a party... animal. Why'd you choose those?

Akiyoshi
2012-03-03, 11:59
I made Deville RD because he seems to be the fastest if even Fate is concerned about his speed, while Pinkie Pie's hidden psychosis matches Cypha's most obviously. Stella doesn't seem like a party... animal. Why'd you choose those?

Arnagejack: Cowgirl and kind of bossy attitude but Pinkie also could suit Arnage pretty well.

Cypha Dash: So far the most showoff of the Huckebein family and with a pridefull "i'll do anything to win" personality to match(RD is the closest the mane cast have to a smug snake xD). Also both are prone to make costly mistakes for being overconfident(Rainbow crashes with things and Cypha loses limbs casually xD).

Stella Pie: Cause Stella is really cutesy and full of energy and always have funny reactions(and when she gains the ability to speak the little girl never shut up xD!).

Devilleshy: Unlike Stella, Deville don't talk just because he doesn't want to, also i can see him fit to the voice of "Flutterguy" xD

Twilight Fortis: The nerd of the group, nuff said xD

Veironity: As i said, not really fit, he just happened to get this cause the other ones are already filled xDU

Currestia: Leadership? Check. Apparently superior powers? Check. Praised like a goddess/queen by her peers? Check. Likes to troll people? Oh boy, check! xD

Ithekro
2012-03-13, 04:08
Well with Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA getting an anime adaptation, there is the chance of an actual Nanoha crossover with Illya getting to the screen.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-13, 12:43
Well with Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA getting an anime adaptation, there is the chance of an actual Nanoha crossover with Illya getting to the screen.

If that were the case i hope 7arcs gives Type-Moon the privilege of animating the whole thing. I really want to see Nanoha characters animated in Fate/Stay Night fashion xD!

bhl88
2012-03-13, 13:51
Was hoping for the same one who did Carnival Phantasm.

MeisterBabylon
2012-03-13, 18:39
[Magical Lyrical Nanoha x Kaleid Liner Illya THE MOViE MEGAMAX]

The awesomeness is overwhelming!! :T_T:

Also, ONORE DIKEIDOOO!!!

Waiting for [Magical Lyrical Nanoha x Kaleid Liner Illya x Senki Zesshou Symphogear Super Girl Wars]. :eyespin:

Akiyoshi
2012-03-13, 18:52
Waiting for [Magical Lyrical Nanoha x Kaleid Liner Illya x Senki Zesshou Symphogear Super Girl Wars]. :eyespin:

UUUOOHHHHHHH!! That will be amazing xD

I'll be out to see Tsubasa VS. Signum or Fate xD!

...and of course, Hibiki VS. Subaru xD!

Justin_Brett
2012-03-13, 19:54
Just put Nanoha and Symphogear in the same Super Robot Wars game. Along with Iczer.

MeisterBabylon
2012-03-13, 22:48
...and of course, Hibiki VS. Subaru xD!

In this match, absolutely nothing goes straight! :uhoh:

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 15:21
Hey guys, how do you think Kaiju-genre will gonna mix with the Nanohaverse?

Well, we already have Voltaire and Hakutenou, but i wonder how hard for RF6 will be to fight something the scale of Godzilla or one of his peers xD Not only he's big as hell but also unhole resillent and durable and able to shoot above Excellion Buster-level non-magical blasts like nothing(above Starlight Breaker if he gets really angry).

A state of emergency should be declared on the place he appears and probably will have a three way battle of the "Big G" versus Voltaire and Hakutenou(thei'll probably end up with ther butts kicked, tough) or probably a new TSAB super weapon and a great battle of all RF6 vs. the monster to allow the weapon to get in position and fire xD

Keroko
2012-03-15, 18:22
*points to A's ending* They seem to manage.

MeisterBabylon
2012-03-15, 18:26
Just another tank'n'spam session. :D

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 20:12
Dunno, the Defense Program was a poor sitting duck, Godzilla is far more agile that his appearance and size sugguests, managing to travel fast trough countries by foot and doing some impressive maneuvers during battles. His durability is a bit inconsistent, tough. Sometimes a well placed super bomb can hurt him, other times freaking city destroying meteors from space fail to hurt him, only succeding in making him angrier and stronger. The same is applied to his destructive capabilities, at worst his atomic breath destroy tanks and buildings ...at his best he can level entire cities or even states (he blew up a small Moon-sized comet after all).

In short, RF6 can do well against Showa-era Godzilla but will be stompped by his millenium version(specially the one featured in the "Final Wars" movie) cause of absurd resillence(only the Triple Braker have any real chances of actually hurting him), Hulk-like anger increasing powers(the angrier he is, the stronger he gets) and near-Dragon Ball Z levels of Destructive force(far greater than Voltaire's ...not even the Arf/Yuuno combo could save them this time xDU).

Rising Dragon
2012-03-15, 20:14
Still nothing stopping the Bureau from teleporting Godzilla into space to nuke 'em with the Arc-en-Ciel or about ten Augusto shots.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 20:20
Still nothing stopping the Bureau from teleporting Godzilla into space to nuke 'em with the Arc-en-Ciel or about ten Augusto shots.

Yup, the only way to effectively deal with him is with world-ending class weapons like the Arc-en-Ciel xD But that will require preparation, not to mention doing a good set up in order to teleport him (which as implied in A's it turns harder in relation with the size of the target). If the Big G appears in the middle of a populated city, things will get real ugly really fast xD! As RF6 will also have to deal with a populated city to evacuate in order to safely teleport the big threat xD.

In the end he'll probably be "defeated" by alternative methods but i guess it's ok. After all, that's how people get rid of him in the movies, no one is able to beat him in a straight up battle xD

The Hulk Kaiju won't go down before stompping everyone's butts xD

Probably a more interesting cross-over will be the Huckebein stuck in a planet/island filled with Kaiju monsters. They seem to be strong and durable enough to face them.

Esquad Huckebein VS. Rodan xD!

....nah, too easy, Cypha takes down Rodan and the Esquad Huckebein will face King Gidorah xD!

Rising Dragon
2012-03-15, 20:31
Yup, the only way to effectively deal with him is with world-ending class weapons like the Arc-en-Ciel xD But that will require preparation, not to mention doing a good set up in order to teleport him (which as implied in A's it turns harder in relation with the size of the target). If the Big G appears in the middle of a populated city, things will get real ugly really fast xD! As RF6 will also have to deal with a populated city to evacuate in order to safely teleport the big threat xD.

First of all, it wouldn't take much trouble to teleport him--they'd only need at the very least three mages of sufficient power. Second of all, unlike the Automatic Defense Program, Godzilla's pretty much stuck if he's teleported into space. And if that doesn't kill him, he's not gonna be going anywhere while the Bureau sets up what it needs to vaporize him.

Second of all, evacuate hell. Dimensional barriers would remove most of the non-magical folk and that'd really cut back on the amount of people they'd need to evacuate. It'd also save on damages--and hell, let's face it--Cranagan has a lot of useless rubble Godzilla would need to smash through before he got into any of the populated zones.

So yeah. Tough fight, undoubtedly, but the Bureau has plenty of ways to prevent Godzilla from really making a mess of things.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 20:48
Considering a AAA-level Starlight Breaker was enough to destroy an ancient belkan capturing barrier and a purple thunder to destroy the one rised by a whole bunch of TSAB soldiers i fail to see how that will contain Godzilla for long. Buuuut, i get your point, if the barrier, the teleporters, the attackers and the executiiners (aka. the starships). Are all ready and perform a quick strategy then yeah, something like:

Godzilla appears, blows up some stuff and the TSAB makes an Oh Crap face...
* Mages battle him to no effect...
* Barrier is rised to contain him, gets cofused and blast more stuff until noticing he's caged and starts thinking about blowing up the barrier.
* Elite mages(presumable RF6) appear to face him and distract him from destroying the barrier.
* Group of powerfull teleporters make the calculations and preparations for the point and moment where they can properly teleport the Big G.
* Mages fire their bigger guns to mantain the Big G on the same point(Vita's Gigant Crusher hitting him on the head will look epic xD!). They manage to make him dazed/confused for a moment.
* Teleporters do their job and transport him in an epic joint effort to space.
* Big G recover councsiousness too late and roars in the silence of space as the float of battleships prepare to splat his molecules across the dimensions xD
* Everyone celebrates and look at the horizon hoping nothing like this will happen again xD

...if the TSAB manage to pull something like that with efficiently enough to have absolutely zero casaulties they'll deserve a medal xD

Alternate version will be having him fight Voltaire and Hakutenou xD!

Ithekro
2012-03-15, 20:59
That or they try to befriend him like the children keep doing in various films (not a much as they do Gamura, but still).

Plus Nanoha's method of friendship is flashier and involves explosions.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 21:27
That or they try to befriend him like the children keep doing in various films (not a much as they do Gamura, but still).

Reminds me of a scene of Godzilla VS. King Ghidorah where an old rich man think he's friends with Godzilla and share's a moment with the colossal reptilian where they look at each other in the eyes with sentimental music and all and then ...Godzilla blows the crap out of him and his company building xD! If something is made clear to the audience is that he's an ungrateful bastard xD

I guess Caro could befriend Mothra since she seems to have a soft spot for young kids an honest adventurers xD

Rising Dragon
2012-03-15, 21:29
Mothra would fit Lutecia's theme more.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 21:31
Mothra would fit Lutecia's theme more.

True, also Lutecia fits the mold of "girl in need of protection" far better than Caro does xD

Justin_Brett
2012-03-15, 22:23
I like how this discussion happened without specifying which Godzilla. There's like four different versions of him.

Rising Dragon
2012-03-15, 22:26
Aki mentioned the Showa-era and Millennium Godzillas, actually.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 22:30
I like how this discussion happened without specifying which Godzilla. There's like four different versions of him.

I do give some vague specification, altough it's true i didn't quite explained about the various different incarnations(in fact, there's like 7 or 8 versions taking into consideration almost every movie of the millenium series was a standalone reboot xD). Still i didn't think it's quite necessary to be so specific about the matter, just taking into account the weaker Godzilla(original Film and Showa series) and his strongest incarnation to date ("Final Wars" without discussion xD).

Of course we don't need to talk about the american version either(Vita alone can stomp that oversized iguana ...gosh, even someone like Signum could defeat that poor thing xDU).

Justin_Brett
2012-03-15, 22:34
You got the movie with that moment you mentioned wrong, actually: it was Godzilla 2000. Which I always remember as 'that movie where Godzilla blows a guy's head open from the inside'.

Anyway, since this topic's more active again, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Nanoha crossed over with the Metroid series. You wouldn't have to stretch things much.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 22:45
You got the movie with that moment you mentioned wrong, actually: it was Godzilla 2000. Which I always remember as 'that movie where Godzilla blows a guy's head open from the inside'.

Actually i was talkin of "Godzilla: Final Wars" where a comet the size of a small moon named "Gorath" was a bout to clash with the Earth, Godzilla launch a immensely powerfull atomic breath and blast the thing, the explosion still anhilates Tokyo City but Godzilla survives anyway, in time to face "Monster X" who was living inside the comet, then the epic battle begins xD.

Anyway, since this topic's more active again, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Nanoha crossed over with the Metroid series. You wouldn't have to stretch things much.

Wonder if Nanoha will suffer from Samus's "Bag of Spilling" syndrome. At the start of each adventure she loses almost all of her equipement always starting with subpar defenses and a weak weapon xDU

Justin_Brett
2012-03-15, 22:53
And then people played Other M and stopped making jokes about that.

I meant that moment with Godzilla staring at the dude, actually.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 23:05
And then people played Other M and stopped making jokes about that.

Need to play that one, but yeah, Samus being sort of a "space bounty hunter" could have chance to meet with some TSAB people on one of her missions, it'll be interesting what's the approach of the bureau with freelance bounty hunters, maybe treating them as civilian helpers like Nanoha/Yuuno during Season One and A's xD?

I meant that moment with Godzilla staring at the dude, actually.

Oh, that was from "Godzilla VS. King Ghidorah" (December, 1991) of the Heisei-era. The guy was a soldier on charge of a small group during World War II and was saved by pre-radiation Godzillasaurus and thus the guy thinked they shared a special connection which was painfully proved wrong when Godzilla blasted him later in the film xDU

Justin_Brett
2012-03-15, 23:33
Would have to depend on if they were dealing with anything that would require Samus' past knowledge and expertise. I was just thinking have them head off to deal with a problem at the same time the Galactic Federation did (by sending Samus, which is how they deal with everything).

(Also after how pissy you've been about Signum's treatment so far, I can't really recommend Other M in any way.)

Rising Dragon
2012-03-15, 23:35
(I'm still the only one who likes Other M, it would seem)

There's other ways to crossover Metroid and Nanoha. I know there's at least one written work where Erio encountered a Metroid, though I don't have a link for it.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 23:41
Would have to depend on if they were dealing with anything that would require Samus' past knowledge and expertise. I was just thinking have them head off to deal with a problem at the same time the Galactic Federation did (by sending Samus, which is how they deal with everything).

That's even more interesting xD. The TSAB collaborationg with another intergalactic goverment organization xD Considering the planets where Samus has worked in early games seems to contain old technology and are unpopulated so far(save for local wild-life and metroids, of course xD) i'll say her knowledge and experience will come in handy, probably Teana will emphazise with her since Samus is more or less a Badass Normal in a power suit.

(Also after how pissy you've been about Signum's treatment so far, I can't really recommend Other M in any way.)

It depends, unlike Signum, Samus has always been a badass normal woman with good skills and cool gadgets, so it's more or less understandable she have a hard time while stripped of those gadgets or facing challenges too big for her mortal being to stand up against. It must require something really lame or humilliating happening to Samus to make me lose my respect for her xD(like being defeated by normal guys or something).

...with less power comes less responsibility xD!

Rising Dragon
2012-03-15, 23:44
It depends, unlike Signum, Samus has always been a badass normal woman with good skills and cool gadgets, so it's more or less understandable she have a hard time while stripped of those gadgets or facing challenges too big for her mortal being to stand up against. It must require something really lame or humilliating happening to Samus to make me lose my respect for her xD(like being defeated by normal guys or something).

...with less power comes less responsibility xD!

... yeah, do us all a favor and never, ever touch this game. Just trust us on it. Don't. You'll thank us for it later.

Justin_Brett
2012-03-15, 23:48

There's other ways to crossover Metroid and Nanoha. I know there's at least one written work where Erio encountered a Metroid, though I don't have a link for it.

Well, there are things in it I've seen people like. Not the whole thing, though, I'll grant you.

And yeah, there are tons of other ways: somebody gets a hold of some monster from Metroid and tries screwing around with the DNA, the Space Pirates pulling something with other criminals in the Nanoha universe, what have you.

It must require something really lame or humilliating to make me lose my respect for her xD(like being defeated by normal guys or something).

That...kinda happens, actually.

And I dunno if Samus really qualifies as a badass normal, she's sort of genetically augmented.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-15, 23:52
And I dunno if Samus really qualifies as a badass normal, she's sort of genetically augmented.

That isn't suppossed to happen until Metroid Fusion where she gets this sort of symbiotic suit xD?

I don't know but i remeber reading somewhere Samus gain some sort of empathy with the Materoids after that isn't o.o? Tha could play a good role in the case if Nanoha and Co. are facing Metroids xD

Rising Dragon
2012-03-15, 23:55
Samus has been genetically augmented since before the first Metroid game.

Justin_Brett
2012-03-16, 00:10
Yeah, from the Chozo to let her use the power suit. It was Fusion where it really got out of hand, though.

Rising Dragon
2012-03-16, 00:27
Yeah, from the Chozo to let her use the power suit. It was Fusion where it really got out of hand, though.

Actually, it wasn't to let her use the Power Suit, it was to make her more able to survive the harsher environment of Zebes. From what I understand, it's what gives her her excellent stamina.

Nanya01
2012-03-16, 18:14

That became a multi-crossover, where Erio found the Metroid. It loves to snack on him... Then he sends it after his enemies. XD

As for the Chozo DNA, that was just to let her survive on Zebes. She was pretty much trained from that point on to be a superb warrior. Her final graduation present was getting the power suit, which could be upgraded several ways, since the Chozo knew that what they gave her probably wouldn't be enough to deal with the harsher realities out there.

As for the "bag of spilling", the only game that really has no excuse about it is Super Metroid, as it happened JUST after Return of Samus (Metroid 2). At the very least, Samus should have had the Spider Ball.

Metroid Prime 2, she gave up most of her power-ups, as they were Luminoth technology. Metroid Prime 3, she didn't lose anything she started with.

al103
2012-03-19, 10:03
Just watched episode 11 of Symphogear... Maaaaan, if it isn't created for crossovers with Nanoha I don't know what is... Even leaving all girl-gundam scenes aside...

MeisterBabylon
2012-03-19, 10:05
Just watched episode 11 of Symphogear... Maaaaan, if it isn't created for crossovers with Nanoha I don't know what is... Even leaving all girl-gundam scenes aside...
I really should've played that drinking game that I did with Dog Days... Spot a Nanoha ref? CHUG A BEER.

I'd be about half as drunk by now. :D

al103
2012-03-19, 10:08
*al103 just wants his Fine vs Signum*

OK, I want much more than that, but...

MeisterBabylon
2012-03-19, 10:10
Yukine Kurisu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arnage kthxbai XD

I'd do a short, but I'm too busy juggling space pirates, girls in (little) powered armor, and of course the Nanoha reboot where magical knights were masquerading as super robots. :eyespin:

Akiyoshi
2012-03-19, 12:43
*al103 just wants his Fine vs Signum*

Heh, nice but Fine is a bit too unfair, she's almost invulnerable and have two whips. I guess Signum can balance things somewhat by being flight-capable.

....a more even(and flashy) fight will be Signum VS. Tsubasa xD!

I guess the TSAB will be really interested in the Symphogears since they're essentialy Lost Logias. At the same time the organization in charge of Tsubasa and Hibiki will get really surprised by the alien intergalactic paramilitary force xD

Justin_Brett
2012-03-19, 13:59
She's invulnerable to everything but just punching her in the face. It's why she wanted to control Hibiki.

MeisterBabylon
2012-03-20, 06:03
Fine: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
Commander Takamachi: No!

:eyespin:

Akiyoshi
2012-03-26, 21:30
It just came to my mind...

Nanoha VS. Iron-Man

I was about to say Section Six VS. The Avengers but Thor and Hulk alone can curbstomp the Nanoha Franchise xDU

itanshi1
2012-03-28, 01:55
I think vivio can beat hulk, but thor can send you back through time so eh yeah there's that

Akiyoshi
2012-03-28, 02:11
If you're refering to Sankt Kaiser Vivio then maybe. ViVid's Vivio don't stand a chance against the Incredible Hulk(nor any other ViVid exclusive character for that matter xDU). Probably Nanoha's bigger guns are the only thing in Section Six capable of stand a chance against him.

The Avengers are a very unbalanced Team but i think Iron Man is the closest to Section Six's regular power level and a good match for Nanoha. Thor could have a very interesting match with Vita if he goes good sports and don't abuse his godly strenght(he usually holds back until he's facing demi-gods or that kind of stuff). I can see an interesting duel of witts and smarts between Hawkeye and Teana.

Fate could fight against Vision or Ant-Man while Signum could fight against The Wasp in acontest of flying speed and prescicion xD

itanshi1
2012-03-28, 02:16
No, vivo would win. How can Banner be angry at her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjmN_GdVt4w

related

Loki + any avenger would win. he'd set them up afterall

Ithekro
2012-03-28, 03:33
If the Hulk hits her and she cries...either he'll deHulk from the cuteness/sadness he caused....or he will face something pink and shiny....at the end of Nanoha's Rage.

Can a galaxy be considered "collateral damage'?

Akiyoshi
2012-03-28, 04:19
If the Hulk hits her and she cries...either he'll deHulk from the cuteness/sadness he caused....or he will face something pink and shiny....at the end of Nanoha's Rage.

Can a galaxy be considered "collateral damage'?

I've seen The Hulk smashing cute things left and right numerous times, as long as Vivio proves to be dangerous our green buddy won't hesitate to smack her around. About the pink beam of doom, better Nanoha manage to knock out him or she'll be facing a gamma rage that can tear gods appart xD!

"The angrier the Hulk becomes, the stronger he gets" ...and boy a Starlight Breaker will surely make him angry xD (If "World War Hulk" is any indication he can potentially solo the entire Mid-Childan forces all by himself if he gets angry enough, after all he kicked the collective butts of all the Earth's Marvel Heroes and a good bunch of villains)

...but yeah, for competitive balance purpouses i think we should better talk to his Avengers-era incarnation just like Thor xD!

Erio VS. Black Phanter xD!(another battle of speed and witts xD)

Caro VS. Scarlet Witch (i guess Caro's summons can balance things against SW's basic Reality Warping powers).

Subaru VS. Captain America (two very heroic and righteous characters. Plus the intense battle of Subaru's unstoppable force against Cap's Inamovable Object ....Vibration Shatter VS. Vibranium Shield). One could think Subaru instantly have great advantage over Cap due to her vast veriety of powers and equipement added to the fact she's a cyborg ...and it's true, there's a huge gap between the mighty Silver Ace and a mere Supersoldier. But after seeing Cap taking down the entire Avengers team all by himself(which includes a very powerfull cyber-armor, a gamma mutant and a freaking GOD) just with smarts and good military moves i can now see him as the Ultimate Badass Normal, he'll be on the ropes at first but i can bet he'll quickly find a way to fight evenly against the blue-haired Striker.

Lol, actually i really want to see that last fight xD Su-chan VS. Cap could be awesome xD!

Keroko
2012-03-28, 04:42
As always with a marvel/DC character, the first question I ask is: Which Hulk are we talking here? Their power and personalities tend to change from series to series.

Akiyoshi
2012-03-28, 04:51
As always with a marvel/DC character, the first question I ask is: Which Hulk are we talking here? Their power and personalities tend to change from series to series.

Yeah, i agree that's why at the end i'll go with the Avegers-ers "smart" Hulk. He's fully councsious in his Hulk form so he won't revert back to Banner that easily but also his intelligence makes him a bit weaker by preventing him from losing control to his anger that easily. Still can become very powerfull if sufficiently provoked, tough.

Laevatein
2012-04-25, 18:19
Okay, I've started watching Saint Seiya Omega, although I'm not all that familiar with the original Saint Seiya, and I've gotten to wondering how Nanoha would mix with that?

Sheba
2012-04-29, 02:19
Just don't pit the Nanoha cast against any of the Gold Saints from the original series (http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Saints). ESPECIALLY NOT VIRGO SHAKA.

Think about it, a Gold Saint CAN move at the speed of light, to them Fate will be laughably slow. Their attacks are very powerful, as an example, Gemini Saga (http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Gemini_Saga#Fighting_Skills)'s Galaxian Explosion is as powerful as the simultaneous explosion of a Supernova.

Akiyoshi
2012-04-29, 02:52
I have to agree with the above post. Specially refering to Virgo Shaka, the guy is so insanely broken that the only way he was defeated (by THREE other insanely broken characters togheter using a forbbiden technique no less) was by his own choice (to put things into perspective, he curbstomped the next three most powerfull Gold Saints just to test them and then allowed them to kill him so he can travel to the underworld to curb-stomp more people xD).

Altough it's true Shaka is a very serious threat (possesing almost relativistic reality warping abilities). I still find hard to believe the "fast as light" thing and the "Supernova level" destructive power since if that were true the effects on the battlefield would be much more severe. I think that's more realted to exalt the Gold Saints feats and abilities so they become famous and feared. No doubt they're insanely broken in their own right but, for example, we had witnessed other verses characters who really move at lightspeed and have planet-destructive power and the effects on their battles are a lot more plausible than Saint Seiya's Gold Saints.

Most of the Gold Saints are indeed out of Nanohaverse's league in one-on-one battles. As a team some of the lamest Gold Saints can be dominated with a good enough plan(Cancer Deathmask is a laughable one-trick pony for example, even his own gold armor left him after noticing how lame the guy is xDU).

Sheba
2012-04-29, 03:06
The whole bit about speed of light and destructive power of a supernova IS canon from Kurumada. There is not "but" and "if", it's really stated by him. It's just that it is not properly portrayed by both anime and manga. Only Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem (http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Experience_Requiem) and Valentine's Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. (http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Dirty_Deeds_Done_Dirt_Cheap) are as, if not more, broken.

Akiyoshi
2012-04-29, 03:09
The whole bit about speed of light and destructive power of a supernova IS canon from Kurumada. There is not "but" and "if", it's really stated by him. It's just that it is not properly portrayed by both anime and manga.

Heh, agreed then xD. In both, how broken they are and how badly portrayed their power scale is. Athena's Exclamation, the ultimate forbidden technique performed by three Gold Saints only manage to destroy the top of a mountain which is pretty low for "Supernova" level of power xDU

Cancer Deathmask is still a joke xD

Sheba
2012-04-29, 03:15
Well, my sign is represented by a narcissic metrosexual. You can't top that!

Lhklan
2012-04-29, 09:13
Something that I though up a while ago but never got to finish

Shirou Takamichi frowned. Lately, a lot of strange incidents has been happening around Uminari. Strange explosions, sighting of mysterious figures and now this. A strange series of death has started happening around the city. Strange because the bodies that were found always has their blood sucked out of them, and the fact that the numbers of bodies at the scene never matches the clues laying about. Rumors has it that this was the work of something out of fiction, like a vampire.

He was worried. His youngest daughter, Nanoha, has been acting strange. He could feel that she was hiding something from him, and that new pet ferret of her is suspicious. But he decided not to confront her about it. He will wait until she tells him, and it's not like he has told her everything about his past.

Doesn't mean he has to sit around and wait for it though. Which is why here he is, clad in his old battle gear, a katana on his hips. It has been quite a while since he has worn these, since that incident that left him in the ICU. He doesn't want to worry his family like that time, but the thought of his adorable daughter being in danger drives him to take up the blade once more. He'd rather worry them then having to watch them hurt when he can stop it.

As he moves around the rooftop, he caught glimpse of movement across from him. Changing directions, he heads toward the two blurs. Suddenly, another one joins in the actions and after a while, all three dissapear. As Shirou lands on the building that they was last on, he crouchs down to observe the situation.

Below, in a rather desolated alleyway, stood three figures. From up here, he could see that one of them is wielding two swords and having red hair while the one opposite to him appears to wield a fruit knife of all things. The third figure, standing in the middle of the former two, doesn't have any weapons, but his appearance unverves Shirou. There was this abnormal feels about him, not to mention the bodies laying around his feets.

Suddenly, something weird happened. Some of the bodies began to rise again, like something out of a horror movies. The one in the middle appears to laugh and said something to the other two, before dissolving into a swarm of bats. The other two didn't react to the dissapearance, only moving to cut down the now revived bodies.

Throwing away any reservations of the situation, Shirou jumped down and cut one of the bodies in half. Now that he's on the ground, he can make out the two fighters.

They were both around the same age, and seems a bit older than Kyouya, his eldest child. Strangely, one of them already has grey hair, while the other has bandages covering his eyes. The white haired one appears to wear a white shirt, black pants and shoes, along with a black chest armor. He was also wielding a pair of Chinese blades, one white and the other black. The one with bandages wear a black gakuran uniform, with a brown jacket and dark blue scarf.

After they has killed the rest of the undead, the shinobi turn toward the other two. Warily, he point his blade at them.

"What is going on here? Who, no, what was that man? And is he the one responsible for the serial killings?"

The two shared a look, before the uniformed one put his knife away into his pocket, and...

"Did your swords just dissapear into thin air?" He asks incredulously.

The red haired one slowly step forward into the light. As his features became more and more distinguishable, the shinobi recognize the person in front of him. He appears older, his skins have tanned a litte, and his eyes has changed into a silvery amber, but Shirou Takamachi recognized him as Shirou Emiya, a young man who has worked at his store for a while.

"Hello Takamachi-senpai. Long time no see."

Magus, Hunter and Shinobi chapter 1: Meetings of the three deaths.

Justin_Brett
2012-04-29, 10:43
Well, my sign is represented by a narcissic metrosexual. You can't top that!

You could always watch Kamen Rider Fourze if you want a good Cancer-based villain.

Sheba
2012-04-29, 10:57
I'd suggest you to check on my public profile and look up the Gold Saint representating people born under that sign.

Justin_Brett
2012-04-29, 11:13
Realized I got that wrong about a second after posting.

Lhklan
2012-05-12, 13:48
A young man, with blond hair and green eyes, kneeling in his home. His eyes was narrowed, his hands slowly finishing the magical circle in front of him. He placed a small red gem in the center before beginnig to chant.

"Silver and gold to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is our Great Kaiser."

In another place, another man was also chanting. His blue hair flew slightly from the power coming from the circle in front of him. In his hand, he held a triangular yellow stone.

"The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate."

A young woman, clad in nun robes, holds a golden spear reverently. Her voice was barely a whisper, yet it resonated through the church she was in.

"Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).

Repeat every five times.

Simply, shatter once filled."

A young boy with red hair struggled to stand. He was sweating, yet he continues his task. At his feets, a large block of what appeared to be black scale resides.

"――――I announce.

Your self is under me, my fate(doom) is in your sword.

In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer."

A young woman, clad in green, clutch a pink ribbon in her hands.

"Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.

You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance ―――!"

A dark basement. A woman with silver hair, clutching a book with a silver cross close to her body. Unlike the others, she added another lines to her chant. Behind her, shadows stood, smiling at the way the blade that was stuck in the center of the circle vibrated.

"Yet, thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos.

Thou, bound in the cage of madness. I am she who command those chains."

Yeah, I was bored.

DKN117
2012-05-12, 15:17
(walks into thread) The personnel of RF6 travel to a previously-unvisited dimension, and discover an abandoned-looking ship that's holding up a chunk of a planet. The ship's name? USG Ishimura. Our heroes decide to board the vessel to investigate why it has gone silent... (walks out, planning to check responses later)

WarpObscura
2012-05-12, 22:51
What, does a Necromorph made from a mage keep the original's power?

DKN117
2012-05-12, 23:31
Doubtful. Magic usage seems to, in humans, require conscious thought and mathematical skills. Individual Necromorphs are little more than bloodlust-consumed animals. I mainly wanted to stir up discussion on how the different group-members (StrikerS-era Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Signum, Vita, Shamal, Zafira, Teana, Subaru, Erio, & Caro) would react to the terrifying abominations that are the Necromorphs (imagine how, say, Nanoha or Teana would react if, right in front of them, an Infector killed a survivor who immediately and horrifyingly mutated into a Slasher and attacked them), to the insanity of Dr. Mercer, and to the situation aboard the Ishimura in general, as well as what they, and the (surviving) TSAB higher-ups, might choose to do to handle the situation.

Rising Dragon
2012-05-13, 00:09
I can see Fate, Hayate, and Teana being susceptible to the dead people visions the Marker produces, but otherwise I think just about the entire cast would have brains that wouldn't be driven mad by the Marker's influence (with the whole blueprint thing).

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 00:17
Uh, guys? ANy comments?

Rising Dragon
2012-05-13, 00:22
Uh, guys? ANy comments?

Honestly... I don't know enough about what you're crossing over on. ._.

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 00:26
Type Moon. A Holy Grail war using Nanoha char.

Tiresias
2012-05-13, 01:09
Maybe elaborate more on the idea? No offense, but it's hard to comment on something so vague...

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 01:12
Mid Childa Grail War

Masters:

+ Yuuno Scrya: Mage, considered a failure by his family due to his pacifist nature. Enter the war in hope of proving his worth, along with a hidden agenda.

+ Chrono Harlaow: Mage, participate to find out what happened to his father during the last war.

+ Carim Gracia: Church priestess, under orders from higher ups.

+ Shamal: Mysterious mage, wishing to reunite with her old friend

+ Lily Strosek: Join the war due to pressure from her creators. Dreams of having a normal life.

+ Erio Mondial: Amnesiac, wish to know about his past and family.

+ Regius Gaiz: TSAB officer, power is his primary desire.
Servants:

+ Master Class Identity

+ Shamal Saber Signum, Knight of Fire. Wish to undo one her past mistakes.

+ Yuuno Archer Nanoha, White Devil.

+ Chrono Lancer Fate, Black Lightning. Wish to save her sister.

+ Erio Rider Caro, Dragon Rider.

+ Carim Caster Hayate, Queen of the Night Sky. Wish to save her mentor, Reinforce the First.

+ Lily Berserker Touma, Black Knight. Wish to prevent his Eclipse infection.

+ Regius Assassin ???

+ ??? Caster Reinforce the first, Empress of Darkness. Wish to rid herself of the corruption the darkness brought forth.

Side characters:

+ Scaglietti family: A sort of underground mercenary, led by Jail Scaglietti. Members include his 12 daughters. Pose as normal family by day.

+ Nakajima family: A famous family, known for it charity works.

And many others.

There's still a lot of works to be done, but this is the bare background
Edited a few things.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-13, 01:14
Touma, Black Knight. Wish to cure his Eclipse conditions.

Wouldn't that be useless with how Servants work?

Akiyoshi
2012-05-13, 01:14
About the zombie apocalypse i guess the Aces and Forwards will be more suceptible but the Wolks and the Numbers will probably have more resillent minds to this kind of horrors.

The Wolks used to be abominations themselves and more likely have witnessed lots of horros made by Belkan magic and science (Book of Darkness, Craddle, Mariage, Eclipse. The list keeps incressing and getting more and more gruesome with each new discovery). As for the numbers they had been trained to wtiness and perform murder and terrorism since birth so they could face such hell better than most conventional trained TSAB officers.

As for the Holy Grail war i already imagined several versions of it. Usually with multiverse crossover of anime characters (Bason from Shaman King as Lancer for example xD). But it will be amusing to see Nanohaverse characters as Servants and Masters xD

Do you plan to mix Nasuverse characters or replace the entire cast with Nanohaverse ones xD?

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 01:17
@Justin
I'm confused. You mean the Eclipse conditions, or how to cure it?

Akiyoshi
2012-05-13, 01:19
Re-watched the list xD

By the look of the list seems the important masters will be Yuuno, Carim and Regiuz with the others as mini-arc prominent characters or supporting cast. I wonder who could be Shamal's lover o.o

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 01:22
... Her Servant, duh.
My idea for this War is that except for Regius and Assassin's Master, all the others have honorable wish, and that they all wish to achieve.
A conflict between desire and conscience.

Tiresias
2012-05-13, 01:23
@Justin
I'm confused. You mean the Eclipse conditions, or how to cure it?

Servants are dead people. Why need a cure when you're already dead?

Poor Assassin class, always getting the short end of the stick....

Justin_Brett
2012-05-13, 01:23
Well, correct me if I have this wrong, but most Servants in Fate/Stay are basically magical copies of the hero in question and not calling the actual person, yeah? So Touma wishing that probably wouldn't do anything, since he'd still be a potential Servant to summon.

Like, Achilles couldn't go 'I wish my heel was invulnerable, too' if he got a wish, I don't think.

Akiyoshi
2012-05-13, 01:27
... Her Servant, duh.

But Shamal's wish is to be reunited with her lover, if Signum ends up being her lover then her wish is already fulfilled and her fight for the grail pointless. Plus, it will be refreshing to see something different from the overly-cliched Sigmal pairing, that's too easy xDU

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 01:29
@Tiresias @Justin
Servants are recorded at the strongest of their lives, if I remembers correctly. Touma was at his strongest when the Eclipse was at its maximum effects, so it also went with him.
The chance of the wish being fulfilled is 50-50. Beside, it's not like Servants with impossible wish is new (looking at you, Archer).
Also, the reason Touma wants to remove it is due to the intense blood lust he got. Even in the ToH, he's still alone, because whenever he saw someone, EV kicks in, categorizing the other as a threat and force him to attack.
@Akiyoshi+
Duly noted. Though now I need to find a pairing for Shamal. *sigh*

Justin_Brett
2012-05-13, 01:37
Archer's wish wasn't to the Grail, though, it was something he kept hoping would happen by random chance. And don't Servants have a good understanding of how they work, and know what couldn't affect them like that? I don't think the Throne of Heroes really let them socialize much, either.

Tiresias
2012-05-13, 01:38
Also, the reason Touma wants to remove it is due to the intense blood lust he got. Even in the ToH, he's still alone, because whenever he saw someone, EV kicks in, categorizing the other as a threat and force him to attack.

Can Heroic Spirits even interact that way in Throne of Heroes? There was never any indication that Heroic Spirits even met others there.

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 01:39
... Do you have any suggestions? The wish can be changed, but I just don't know what he would wish for... Would Touma want to see his family again? Coudl that work?
This is an AU, BTW.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-13, 01:42
Could always go for a Saber deal - try to go back in time and keep himself from being infected in the first place. Which he could probably do by saving his village, for a two-for-one deal.

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 01:45
Hmm, thanks Justin. That works.
As for Shamal, I decided to change it, so that she only wants to be reuinted with her best friend, Signum.

Akiyoshi
2012-05-13, 02:04
If you really want to play the "lovers" card you could always twist things up a bit. Let's see, you can, for example, to have Shamal happy to have managed to summon her friend/lover and she's already satisfied but then something happens that forces her to enter the fight for the grail seriously.

It can be anything from Signum feeling the unnatural need to fulfill her purpouse as a servant or both being attacked and get awareness of the need to finish the war to be truly reunited. Or maybe Shamal is disillusioned by Signum just being a shadow of her former self casted as a servant. Or simply Signum wants to win the war so Shamal will be safe from other servants. Maybe Shamal is in fact searching for a deceased lover but grows fond of Signum during the course of the war and learns that she must leave the dead to rest in peace ...Or just maybe external circunstances force or motivate them to take their part on the battle xD

There's a myriad of ways to develope this xD

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 02:07
Hmm, thanks Aki. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th reasons sounds... interesting...

rxrx
2012-05-13, 20:55
Well, if it is possible, one can make a very dark fic which has Type Moon crossover with Nanoha, but with Emiya Kiritsugu as the main character. Making the long story short, I doubt Fate, Arf, Precia, Hayate, the Wolkens, the numbers, Jail and any other villains will get to survive.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-13, 21:08
Thinking that sort of goes against the point of Kiritsugu.

Tiresias
2012-05-13, 21:12
Well, if it is possible, one can make a very dark fic which has Type Moon crossover with Nanoha, but with Emiya Kiritsugu as the main character. Making the long story short, I doubt Fate, Arf, Precia, Hayate, the Wolkens, the numbers, Jail and any other villains will get to survive.

Dude can neither fly nor teleport. The first encounter might be successful since they don't know about his bullet, but in the next one they'll just bomb him from above.

Lhklan
2012-05-13, 21:14
But then I doubt Kiri would let them go if they're so dangerous. He might as well kill them in the first encounter.
Also, how would Kiri's Origin Bullet affect Nanohaverse mage?

Tiresias
2012-05-13, 21:17
But then I doubt Kiri would let them go if they're so dangerous. He might as well kill them in the first encounter.

He only have so many bullets. And to kill them all in the first encounter? How is that even possible? Kill one, and the rest would demolish his position.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-13, 21:18
The bullet would probably just pang off their shields anyway; it doesn't mess up magic unless it actually hits the person.

This is kinda like when people compare Superman and Batman, and say the former is overpowered, but then say the latter is basically invincible too.

Lycodrake
2012-05-14, 08:23
Posting this in the fanfic and crossover threads:
I'll more than likely be re-writing One Half and Eleven.
And probably going to search a lot for Wendi fanart and pics.~

Keroko
2012-05-14, 14:26
Of course, pitting Kiritsugu against servants just goes against his character. He's an assassin who targets masters, not servants. He'd pick off masters during vulnerable moments, and when such moments aren't present, creates them.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-14, 16:34
Of course for the most part Servants are weaker in this universe than their Masters, so that's a problem for him.

rxrx
2012-05-14, 20:20
Which universe? If it is in the Nasuverse, the servants are many more times stonger than their master. Just beaccause Bezat beat Saber, Rin beats Caster and Shirou beats Gil doesen't mean they are stronger. They have the element of surprise with them.

Not really a battle, but more of a talk. Must have watch too much Gen as I find Nanoha a little bit disturbing when compared to Kiritsugu as the former was not only able to save everyone, but can even practise 'do as i say, not as i do' while the latter got screwed for doing the good thing. Would have make an interesting conversation if you ask me.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-14, 22:21
Nanohaverse, obviously. Most servant types there are Familiars, who typically aren't that strong. There are exceptions like the Wolkenritter, but they're few and far between.

Akiyoshi
2012-05-14, 22:26
Except Lhklan is using actual mages as servants(save for Signum), and almost all of them are ridiculously pwoerfull by F/SN standards, specially Tohma who will be a humongous beast of a Berserker.

Lhklan
2012-05-14, 22:27
@rxrx
Either Kiri and Nanoha, or Archer and Nanoha. The latter I find more interesting, if only for the fact that he've endured longer and started out as idealistic as Nanoha.

@Justin
The concept of Servant follow Nasuverse, NOT Nanohaverse. And Akiyoshi's right: THey are ridiculously powerful, which is why I'm stuck, seeing as I don't know how to reduce the collateral damage.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-14, 23:29
You made it sound like you were suggesting a second hypothetical project, not adding into another one.

Lhklan
2012-05-14, 23:31
Eh, what???

rxrx
2012-05-15, 01:13
Actually, it is more like Nanoha was very lucky as she never have to deal with the crap Kiritsugu or Shirou has before they gain the Hearts of Steel. Or it is more like Nanoha's story is played out as how it should be in anime, more idealistic while the Emiyas get the short end of the stick.

Shirou is much more idealistic as compared to Nanoha if you ask me and that is why he broke when he realised that you can never save all and have to sacrifice the minority to save the majority. He only felt betrayed by his ideals when he became the counter-guardian and doing mass cleaning up.

In the case of dynamics, the one with Kiritsugu and Nanoha would be much more fun. As a suggestion maybe you can try out Fate/Extra's version of Grail War. Though a fair duel, the outcome is fatalistic and there would only be one left standing. Imagine the fun and giggles that can come about when Nanoha and friends unwittingly sign up for the war, only to realize that there is no easy way out with non-lethal magic and will kill each other when they duel.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-15, 02:15
Fate Extra already did that well enough on its own, having other characters do so would be pointless. Plus it would require all of them to not question the specifics of this suspicious tournament at all, and the TSAB not to notice the system powering the virtual reality it takes place in.

Besides, I think Nanoha's idealism has already been challenged and proven numerous times in the actual show.

rxrx
2012-05-15, 02:31
The Moon Grail stores tons of info. Good enough if you buy the science equals magic view in Nanoha. Also, the Moon Grail, unlike the one in the original Stay/Night grants real wish instead of twisting it so it might be worth a shot.

Also, Nanoha's idealism might be challenged, but it was never torn apart, spit upon, pull from the grave and have this process repeat as opposed to the Emiyas. She shot all her opponents with non-lethal magic and act in a mights means right manner. What's worse, its never seen that she doubt this mentality and method as well. Might be flanderizing her character a little here, but it was never dealt with directly so one can imagine right?

Justin_Brett
2012-05-15, 03:15
Yeah, and that's because she's a very different character from all of them.

rxrx
2012-05-15, 04:22
Well, some theories of Nanoha was that she depends on magic like how drug addicts depend on their drug. Some have spectaculated that when her dad was hospitalized, she was left alone and thus had to put up a brave front that she would be fine while bottling up emotion and thus have no friends. The first friends she made were via using force to stop their argument which introduce her to the idea of force=right, explaining her attitude in dealing with Fate, Vita and her befriending 'methods'. Without magic, she has no purpose in life and thus hang on dearly on it.

Well, too bad that is all spectaculation, but it will be nice to see the interaction of this Nanoha with Kiritsugu and Kotomine. Not too sure about Kiritsugu, but I'm sure Kotomine will have fun pointing this out to her and see her suffers and enjoy it.

Akiyoshi
2012-05-15, 10:20
Since this is an AU it isn't necessary to have the TSAB involved and being Nanoha and the others Servants that means they're already dead and probably have suffered such challenging before. Nanoha's big advantage is that she in fact posses very powerfull non-lethal magic which means she ALWAYS have the option of beting the living daylights out of her opponents without any fear of killing them. FORCE is interesting in the sense that the Huckebein are able to survive and counter non-lethal methods almost effortlessly which have stripped Nanoha and the cast from such a solution (such theory is about to be put on trial a the end of the month when Signum attempts to "capture" Cypha when the latter had explicity stated that one must be ready to kill or die in order to fight her).

So far F/SN have no reasonable way to strip Nanoha of her natural advantage, even the Saber-class anti-magic have it's limits compared with Eclipse and AMF, probably it's high magical defenses could give effective protection against Divine Shooter and good Divine Buster resillence but i doubt it can protect too well against beasts like Excellion Buster or Strike Stars Assault, not to mention Starlight Breaker (Noble Phantasm xD?). If Kotomine wants to break Nanoha's ideals he will must work on a way to force her to commit murder which will be a bit difficult since she can fire ciity-busting attacks that totally devastates people without actually killing them xDU

Lhklan
2012-05-15, 10:30
Dude, AU. I'm only borrowing concept from Nasu. There probably won't be Nasu char in this much.
Also, you're underestimating Kotomine's troll level. The guy is a sadistic bastard.
Beside, the person best to break Nanoha's ideals is actually Archer.

Akiyoshi
2012-05-15, 10:34
By the way who will be the main protagonits? Yuuno/Nanoha? Chrono/Fate? Or Carm/Hayate?

EDIT: Page claimed for Signum (http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=383) and Saber Arturia (http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=500) sharing toughts and sake while watching the full moon xD

Lhklan
2012-05-15, 10:47
The Yuuno/Nanoha pair and Chrono/Fate are the protag, sharing the spotlight.
Again, there won't be Nasu char in this.

rxrx
2012-05-19, 02:12
I know this is really random and come out of nowhere, but what do you guys thing about a Daiblo crossover? I have some ideas, but it will not be pretty.

MeisterBabylon
2012-05-19, 06:51
Nanoha blasters Diablo. Pwnz the RL auction house with the loot. :heh:

Keroko
2012-05-19, 07:33
Given that the battle between heaven and hell is fought across multiple worlds, I imagine such a fic where the TSAB becomes a third faction in the war.

Lhklan
2012-05-19, 08:01
Involved in the war? Yes. Third faction? Unlikely.

rxrx
2012-05-19, 08:10
Something like this:

The TSAB out of some freak accident got stranded on the world of Diablo. There, they notice the soulstones and believe them to be lost relics and thus collect them. They managed to be lucky and get the soulstones containing the brothers and take them away for keepsake.

The three then corrupts the head of the TSAB and then all hell breaks loose. Or even better, have them crush the Worldstone instead as the stranded crew were manipulated into beliving that the stone is blocking them from going home and then force them to watch the consequences of their actions.

And before you ask, no. No Nanoha blasting Diablo for an instant kill or befriending. We force them to deal with hell unleashed by them and fight in a brutal battle. Then again, if this happen, Tyreal will be pissed off royally.

Keroko
2012-05-19, 11:51
Involved in the war? Yes. Third faction? Unlikely.

*shrug* Why not? The angels and demons tend to not give a damn about where they fight their ancient conflict, but the TSAB isn't exactly going to be sitting there letting them plunge worlds under their administration into chaos.

Heck, I think a lot of dimensional governments would unite against forces like that (us VS them and all that). Put the TSAB at the helm of such an alliance, and there you go.

Justin_Brett
2012-05-19, 11:54
This reminds me of when that SMT crossover with the series was proposed.

rxrx
2012-05-19, 11:58
And with some good old corruption of mortals, we get to see even more chaos as they bend together to fight against the angels and the demons. Also keep in mind that there might be politiking as well as the members of the alliance might not be willing to be under the TSAB.

Keroko
2012-05-19, 13:00
Quite so. It'd be a Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og0aMApQCfU) of in a Nanoha/Diablio way. Less spaceships, more magic, demons and angels. The humans in political chaos, the angels in violent disagreement and the demons backstabbing one another for power. Glorious chaos and anarchy while the few sane in each army strive for victory.

Lhklan
2012-05-19, 13:11
Weird though: Nanoha games ala Warriors Orochi style.

rxrx
2012-05-19, 13:47
When you mean sane, I think you mean the mortal heroes for the Diablo world, Tyreal for the angels and Diablo for the forces of hell? Imagine the chaos that will break true as Nanoha and friends get jaded by this war and if one is cruel enough, mak them all go nuts like the previous heroes in Diablo I and II.

Akiyoshi
2012-05-19, 14:50
Wonder if that will work with the likes of the wolkenritter, the Numbers and the Huckebein. All three groups widely exposed to the cruelty of the world in various forms.

rxrx
2012-05-19, 22:45
Think about it. Angels and battle-hardened warriors whom fought the hell spawns all turned mad. The Numbers and the Hukebein might have been face with cruelty, but I doubt it is anything worse than what was faced by the PCs of Diablo I and II. The Wolken are machines before they meet Hayate. Easiest to manipulate if you ask me.

MeisterBabylon
2012-05-20, 00:17
*shrug* Why not? The angels and demons tend to not give a damn about where they fight their ancient conflict, but the TSAB isn't exactly going to be sitting there letting them plunge worlds under their administration into chaos.

Heck, I think a lot of dimensional governments would unite against forces like that (us VS them and all that). Put the TSAB at the helm of such an alliance, and there you go.

Pretty much turns into Mass Effect with a much better ending. :D

Akiyoshi
2012-05-20, 00:54
Think about it. Angels and battle-hardened warriors whom fought the hell spawns all turned mad. The Numbers and the Hukebein might have been face with cruelty, but I doubt it is anything worse than what was faced by the PCs of Diablo I and II. The Wolken are machines before they meet Hayate. Easiest to manipulate if you ask me.

Taking into account most of the AS fanbase seems to agree on the wolkenritter having suffered numerous defeats, abuse, betrayal and all kinds of torture over the course of a millenium by masters and enemies alike i guess they're very used to face that kind of stuff.

rxrx
2012-05-20, 02:44
Taking into account most of the AS fanbase seems to agree on the wolkenritter having suffered numerous defeats, abuse, betrayal and all kinds of torture over the course of a millenium by masters and enemies alike i guess they're very used to face that kind of stuff.

Take account that they don't really seem to retain much of their memories and they were never able to feel much about all the betrayal and stuff as they were were much like robots before meeting Hayate.

Hell, just give them visions of Hayate being screwed in 100 over ways and it will eventually turn them nuts as they try and protect their mistress and become paranoid.

Keroko
2012-05-20, 05:05
When I said "sane" I didn't mean mindraping, I meant the only people with their priorities straight and not power hungry.

Akiyoshi
2012-05-20, 16:22
Take account that they don't really seem to retain much of their memories and they were never able to feel much about all the betrayal and stuff as they were were much like robots before meeting Hayate.

Funny, because canon support the fact they do started to remember several aprts of their pst and seem to be very councsios of the horros they faces and the ones they commited because they also had been doombringers in sevral iterations of their lives.

Hell, just give them visions of Hayate being screwed in 100 over ways and it will eventually turn them nuts as they try and protect their mistress and become paranoid.

We already know their answer to that: keep fighting until their bodies and souls just succumb. They may not be as powerfull as the Huckebein but have walked a way longer path into death, madness and destruction than any of them. Hell, if they do experiment something like that it could backfire horribly on the mindscrewer if they just stoping caring about the well being of their enemies and collateral damage by reverting back to the ruthlessly efficient killing machines they were in the past.

Hayate's treatement of them greatly restored their human identities but at the cost of making them way softer on the battlefield at the cost of their effectiveness as killer knights. Destroying their human connections is not a good idea xD

Insane Inquisitor
2012-06-11, 10:14
At the risk of thread Necromancy...

Perhaps going against Hayate & Co. with brute force would not do the job at all. Now on the other hand, if there are any Doctor Who fans around here...

Given that nobody in RF6 seems to be explicitly immune to post-hypnotic influences, I'd think its better off looking for the Order of the Silence...

Akiyoshi
2012-06-11, 10:19
I don't know much about Dr. Who but i wonder if Shamal could provide some resillence against mind attacks xD But yeah, that's merely suposition because the Main Cast has never been victim of brainwashing save for Ginga but that was more of a cyborg thing xD

MeisterBabylon
2012-06-11, 10:25
I'm not familiar with Dr Who so I'm not sure what you are talking about... :heh:

In the mean time, I've got a topic:

Remember way back when, when little Nanoha lay dying in the snow after being brutalized by a stealth droid? With Vita freaking out beside her?

I've got a feeling, that Nanoha had died back then. She's alive now, but that's not her. It's Bernkastel who replaced the dead Nanoha in the current kakera, in a game played against another witch of dimensions.

Did she succeed? We don't know. But at least we know, that Bern is there.

Because Subaru and Teana saw something, in Nanoha's eyes.

And the way she told them to cool their heads. :D

Akiyoshi
2012-06-11, 10:34
Wonder if Curren Huckebein's actions are supported by Lambdadelta, her will and certainty about things seems to be unstoppable for now xD

MeisterBabylon
2012-06-11, 10:36
Wonder if Curren Huckebein's actions are supported by Lambdadelta, her will and certainty about things seems to be unstoppable for now xD

Oh the moments where I'd love to see Nanoha 'phase out' into the Metauniverse, argue with Lambdadelta, then pop back in, with a STARLIGHT BREAKAH at the right spot. XD

Keroko
2012-06-11, 12:55
At the risk of thread Necromancy...

Perhaps going against Hayate & Co. with brute force would not do the job at all. Now on the other hand, if there are any Doctor Who fans around here...

Given that nobody in RF6 seems to be explicitly immune to post-hypnotic influences, I'd think its better off looking for the Order of the Silence...

Doubtful. The only virtue of the Silence's power is secrecy, it wouldn't help them actually fight the cast as the Silence are quite fragile as long as you're looking at them. They're manipulators, not fighters.

Now the weeping angels on the other hand... blink and you're dead. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH0R01gP3m0)

Justin_Brett
2012-06-11, 13:42
Just send in the Raptors, then. They can probably choose not to blink.

Keroko
2012-06-11, 14:50
Ahh, little problem with that. Weeping angels have a secondary power which, while never given a name, is described as "anything that captures the image of an angel becomes itself an angel." In the series, this happened with a camera recording, which eventually began to spawn an angel outside of the screen. A raptor that would capture the image of an angel through it's camera would eventually become an angel itself.

Akiyoshi
2012-06-11, 15:04
^Sadly, there's no blind warriors in the Nanohaverse xD

Due tot he nature of the series i guess Black★Rock Shooter will be incredibly difficult to mix with the Nanohaverse, unless the story talks about a handfull of Nanoha characters being stuck in the Otherworld.

The Otherselves are incredibly resillent to pain and damage. While at normal level seems to be below Nanohaverse characters, at the fullest they are more than a match for them. Their looks and fightstyle makes me think of a Huckebein done right xD!

Mhhh... Huckebein VS. Otherselves

xD

Justin_Brett
2012-06-11, 16:07
Ahh, little problem with that. Weeping angels have a secondary power which, while never given a name, is described as "anything that captures the image of an angel becomes itself an angel." In the series, this happened with a camera recording, which eventually began to spawn an angel outside of the screen. A raptor that would capture the image of an angel through it's camera would eventually become an angel itself.

Well that all depends on how you define 'thing', doesn't it. It'd still be a projector for one if not though.

Really, they should have kept them to one story in the show. After that they had to give them all this new stuff to keep it from being the same thing again. Like still being able to move while someone's looking at them

Keroko
2012-06-11, 16:17
Technically Amy wasn't looking at them, but showing the angels moving did screw up the whole "the angels can't move even when the character's backs are turned because we are looking at them" subtext. I always loved that bit.

But returning to topic, Weeping Angels would be both very nasty and a good excuse to toss in time-traveling shenanigans.

Vivio and/or Einhart encounter Weeping Angels and get whisked to Ancient Belka, the stories splitting off into two fics, one set in the current day with a "find a way to fight the angels." story, and another with Vivio and/or Einhart learning to live their new lives.

MeisterBabylon
2012-06-11, 22:49
Don't you mean, their old lives?

I'd suppose they'd arrive in the middle of the Dark Heresy era, where there is only war. The New Testament has not been written yet. So given their knowledge of what already happened, they'd be writing bibles with "prophetic knowledge". And once they gain enough cred sets in, Vivio might think that this world can be changed, and start writing the New Testament as she saw fit.

The Word spreads, tides of time change, and the damage to the timeline is repaired. However, we then know the origins of the mysterious New Testament that transformed Ancient Belka from the wartorn apocalypse of dire despair, into the Saint Church.

How perfectly Star Trek. :p

Insane Inquisitor
2012-06-11, 23:38
Doubtful. The only virtue of the Silence's power is secrecy, it wouldn't help them actually fight the cast as the Silence are quite fragile as long as you're looking at them. They're manipulators, not fighters.

On a more serious note, though, since somebody understands...

Are RF 6, particularly Hayate and the Wolkenritter, vulnerable to manipulation by the Silence? There's a nasty idea brewing in my mind, so this point needs to be confirmed...

ZeroIchiNi
2012-06-12, 02:03
Don't watch Dr. Who, but I'm guessing it's just a matter of willpower. back in A's the Wolkenritter did mention that brainwashing the master of the book of darkness is possible.

Keroko
2012-06-12, 04:12
Don't you mean, their old lives?

I'd suppose they'd arrive in the middle of the Dark Heresy era, where there is only war. The New Testament has not been written yet. So given their knowledge of what already happened, they'd be writing bibles with "prophetic knowledge". And once they gain enough cred sets in, Vivio might think that this world can be changed, and start writing the New Testament as she saw fit.

The Word spreads, tides of time change, and the damage to the timeline is repaired. However, we then know the origins of the mysterious New Testament that transformed Ancient Belka from the wartorn apocalypse of dire despair, into the Saint Church.

How perfectly Star Trek. :p

Old lives? Nope, because just being send back doesn't mean they'll replace their ancestors. And I really don't think either are the two to write bibles. Vivio in particular just wants to avoid her heritage, and Einhart just wants to resolve it. Both would work hard at helping their ancestors, but becoming saints? Nah.

On a more serious note, though, since somebody understands...

Are RF 6, particularly Hayate and the Wolkenritter, vulnerable to manipulation by the Silence? There's a nasty idea brewing in my mind, so this point needs to be confirmed...

So far there's been no true mind-manipulation in Nanoha, as all illusions up to this point have been optical, so there are no confirmed mind-manipulation defenses either.

Basically? Go for it.

Akiyoshi
2012-06-12, 10:18
The closest this franchise has to mind-manipulation is the dream world of the book of darkness which also showed up the closest in main-control defense with Fate's Sprite Zamber which have the side-effect of destroying illusions.

Keroko
2012-06-12, 15:11
Wouldn't work against the silence though. You just forget you saw the damn buggers the moment you look away.

MeisterBabylon
2012-06-13, 00:03
One thing I find hard about crossovers is how the rules end up clashing. One author can have Nanoha Breaker everything as they emerge, yet another would have her with no recourse against them, and then there's everything in between...

This exercise has been rather hard on me. :heh:

WarpObscura
2012-06-13, 06:06
Well, very few authors, even those in SF and fantasy, are geeky enough to consider how their works' factions would match up with others. That leaves us fans with a lot of wiggle room.

Rising Dragon
2012-07-08, 22:20
So guys. Remember when we were discussing Zero no Tsukaima and such, with the possibility of Yuuno or Arf getting summoned by Louise? There was that big debate on what ability they'd get, since it wouldn't make sense, given their abilities, for them to become the Gandalfr familiar.

Turns out they would've become Gandalfr regardless. Each specific Void familiar is tied to the Void Successor of the country's royal family, and Gandalfr is tied to Tristain's royal family, so anyone that Louise summons would become Gandalfr.

Just thought I'd clarify that now that I've learned it.

VezSketch
2012-07-08, 23:36
Mariages have mind control and they've never used it to defeat a mage, especially when it would be useful. It's safe to say mages have defenses against mental manipulation.

Keroko
2012-07-09, 04:42
I'm still sticking with the opinion that giving Yuuno the Gandalfr runes is going to make him insanely powerful given it's inherent ability to make him capable of using any weapon.

Magic can be a weapon.

Talented librarian mage with a drive to research + mysterious runes that allow him to know how to use weapons + magic can be a weapon = hello the newest most powerful mage in all of Halkeginia.

MeisterBabylon
2012-07-09, 05:55
The ability to use anything as a weapon. However, said weapon must power itself (the fuel synthesis for example).

Yuuno's Gandalfr'd magic would still be limited by his mana pool.

Sunder the Gold
2012-07-09, 06:05
Abusive language can be a weapon too; a pyschological weapon that destroys the opponent's clarity or even their very will to fight. Yet I doubt the runes enhance just any form of offense; only those using physical weapons.

But if Derflinger tool the form of a shield (Captain America style) rather than a sword...

But I really would like for Yuuno to be the Windalfr, for the information-gathering possibilities.

I'm told that the specific Void familiars have had an impact upon the history of the five nations, but how? Saito seems to be the only Gandalfr the world has seen since Brimir; have there been various Windalfrs over the years, serving the Church?

Even better than Windalfr would be the Mind of God.

But speaking of magical items, if we were going to cross the Nanohaverse with the Zeroverse, wouldnt we exchange all of the Earth weapons for Devices?

The staff of destruction might be a staff Device like Raising Heart. The business with the wind stones might be a Lost Logia gone awry.

But even changing none of that, and even making Yuuno a Gandalfr, the story could be loads of fun.

MeisterBabylon
2012-07-09, 06:26
He knows his shit, and isn't a perv. Hell I'd CHEER for him if he makes the whole world swoon!

If anything he might be too much of a ruins otaku to notice them falling like flies. Reverse Nanoha Syndrome. :heh:

Keroko
2012-07-09, 06:43
Abusive language can be a weapon too; a pyschological weapon that destroys the opponent's clarity or even their very will to fight. Yet I doubt the runes enhance just any form of offense; only those using physical weapons.

The Gandalfr runes are incredibly vague like that. For example, it allowed Saito to fly a plane, even though a plane itself is not strictly speaking a weapon. The guns on it were weapons, but that did not stop Saito from flying the entire thing.

So how do we classify what the runes enhance? Anything designed with offensive purpose in mind? Because a good deal of magic falls under that.

Sunder the Gold
2012-07-09, 07:13
A sword and a fighter plane are both physical tools. Have the runes ever activated for something that wasn't a physical tool? Likewise, the super strength and speed are both physical.

It's the Mind of God runes that enhance mental/magical abilities like spell casting, right? Wasnt the puppet master able to cast Void magic with them?

Lhklan
2012-07-09, 08:39
Not sure. Beside, from what I've seen of Yuuno in GoD, he doesn't seem to be the type to use physical weapon.

Sunder the Gold
2012-07-09, 09:44
He's distinctly non-contact, yes. He hits you with point-blank bullets, chains and barriers, but never his own physical strength.

Here's a thought. What if Yuuno doesn't get summoned by Louise? Or even by a Void Mage?

What if he's summoned by Guiche in place of the mole, because of his ferret form? Yuuno can easily fill all of the plot relevant roles that Verdandi did: namely, locating the Water Ruby. With scrying magic.

Rising Dragon
2012-07-09, 10:15
I don't think that'd happen. Seems human(ish) familiars are only summoned on ZnT by Void mages.

But, would be interesting to see how things would turn out if he was summoned by Joseph and became Myozthirirn. How much would the plot change if he was forced to work as a madman's familiar?