PDA

View Full Version : Platinumhugen Ordian, what the heck? [Spoilers]

Firebat
2003-11-18, 02:08
Ok about Platinumhugen Ordian, what the hell is going on in this anime? I've now watch all of it, and I have no idea whats going on in this story at all, whats with the ending?

I mean what with:

- White Angel and Black Beast thing and the rejoing of them of both of them in ep 24?
- Just what is Yuu-chan?
- What is Nell and her sisters?
- and IMO, what was it really made for? Just to protect Ordian?

All in all the last ep was all about Boobies, ones which can get bigger and small when needed. Smaller in action bits, huge during random naked part with Yuu's "Sister". Gotta love fan service. I mean everyone is naked in this, nell all the time!

Then there's Kevin-kun who thinks about some random girl in Swimming gear?... okkkkk then!

In anycase could anyone explain to me whats going on here? Maybe someone on the forums can explain in English :) what just happen? Or did I really jsut waste 8 hours of my life?

KamelRed
2003-11-18, 16:12
I'm in the same boat. First 16 or so eps where easy to understand. Then the story jumped all over the place and ended with a whole lot of head scratching.... :twitch:

what just happen? Or did I really jsut waste 8 hours of my life?

I'm thinking a whole lot of people just wasted some time they want back on this anime (including me and I've been following this series since Anime-Keep first released a sub of it).

Dark Zero
2003-11-18, 18:14
Anime-Keep warned it wasn't for everyone. They even said, upon the final release, that this is for the fans, whomever was left.

Firebat
2003-11-20, 09:56
Anime-Keep warned it wasn't for everyone. They even said, upon the final release, that this is for the fans, whomever was left.

I guess since no ones talking, meaning no one really knows what happen after ep 16. Oh wel I guess I really did just waste my time with the second half of the crazy anime...

otaku13
2004-02-02, 13:44
i slogged through it, and wasnt thaat bad, but the burning question for me is what happened at the very end when wolf took nanas hand, mine suddenly cut to the end music, it seemed like there was something more that was supposed t happen, the music got cut in the middle and everything. who ends up with who? but one thing is for sure, though its not saying much, this is the only anime that i have seem from this studio that had any sort of plot, thye also did voltage fighter gowkaiser if that helps... ::sweatbead::