PDA

View Full Version : The generic "Where is it?" Graveyard

Pages : [1] 2

safiz
2003-11-24, 19:40
Edit by Mod: There have been many requests (intentional or unintentional) asking when the next episode of a particular series is going to be released, or if the fansub group has stopped fansubbing the series. Since there isn't really an answer to such questions (and the fact it's very rude to pester fansub groups in this way), we request people not to make such inquiries.

If there are any posts making such requests, then they will be closed, deleted or simply merged into this generic "Where is it?" thread. Remember:
Fansubs are provided for free. Therefore the fansub groups owe you NOTHING. Which means you have no right to demand anything.

Fansub groups should be able to take as long as they feel necessary to release the next episode.

Fansubbing takes time. It's not an instant process. It's amazing it usually only takes a few days for some anime, but don't complain when it takes longer. Remember, fansubbers have a life too.

Before something can be fansubbed, it actually has to air first in Japan. So it's not very smart to ask why there aren't a whole lot more episodes yet.

Most important of all: Be Patient!Please read the forum rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=2)...

Do not ask for when stuff will be released
Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.

Now we return to the original post...
---
Does anybody know where can i download Grappler Baki episode 22,23,24?!?! I need to see them, please help me!!!!!

Tenken
2003-11-25, 13:56
Does anybody know where can i download Grappler Baki episode 22,23,24?!?! I need to see them, please help me!!!!!

I don't think they have been released by any fansub group yet. Hopefully they are working on them. I'm patiently waiting on their release too.

Ookami
2003-12-17, 12:09
I ve waited 2 weeks now for the new episode 13 of grappler baki 2 ... where is it?
Please write back if u know something.

Superchop
2003-12-17, 13:01
Wait longer...that's all anyone can say to you...

Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.

WooHyuk2Be
2004-01-14, 23:02
They dont seem to follow a pattern of episode releases...does anyone happen to know when ep 14 will be available?

NoSanninWa
2004-01-14, 23:04
Do NOT ask when the next episode will be released!

Cyrex
2004-02-01, 12:31
Hey Guys,

can somebody please tell me where I can find some episodes of "Aoki Densetsu Shoot"??? It would be great!

Thanks!

Cyrex

Biohazard
2004-02-01, 12:37
First of all you should see if it's licensed. If it is, you better don't ask here, since asking for licensed stuff is not allowed.

I suggest you to read the rules ASAP.

2nd, if this series is not licensed, this should've been postet into anime general. ^^

Flash_Squirrel
2004-02-01, 12:42
---Moved---> General Chat.

diabolistic
2004-02-01, 13:18
First off... one of my favorite animes of all time!

Secondly.. this anime IS licensed, and it is incredibly rare to find, i've only been able to locate the vhs versions (and those cost up to $70CAD per tape)

ElvenPath
2004-02-01, 16:23
-> DVD & Licensed

Thread moved

Keitaro
2004-02-01, 20:18
hm.. I don' think this series is licensed but I might be wrong.

diabolistic - r u sure they weren't VHS bootlegs of some sort, also do you know who licensed it.

Cyrex
2004-02-03, 05:50
Thx for the answers. :D

Licensed? But what about "Naruto"? It is a new Anime and it is not licensed or am I wrong??? :(

"Aoki Densetsu Shoot" is on the other hand old and I wonder why u can't find any epi.

So sorry if I broke some rules on this board. :)

cu
Cyrex

Keitaro
2004-02-03, 06:04
Thx for the answers. :D

Licensed? But what about "Naruto"? It is a new Anime and it is not licensed or am I wrong??? :(

"Aoki Densetsu Shoot" is on the other hand old and I wonder why u can't find any epi.

So sorry if I broke some rules on this board. :)

cu
Cyrex

Naruto isn't licensed. Just because its a newer anime doesn't mean its licensed.

fredodu94
2004-02-27, 13:44
why this serie isn't finish???it's a superb serie of martial art and i m fond of that if someone know if the end will be fansubbed tell me please because i m disappointed................/

Superchop
2004-02-27, 15:36

The end will be fansubbed when the time comes...if it's dropped (which i doubt it is)...find something else to watch...no point in crying and/or being dissappointed over something as minor as a single series...

Za Paper
2004-05-01, 10:23
Woohoo! new ep by soldats.

mirichan
2004-05-01, 11:12
Woohoo! new ep by soldats.
Yeah... but damn... it's a cliffhanger episode... I hope it won't take months before we see the next episode (and I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised the next will also be a cliffie...).

I wish there was a place one could check for which episodes are arcs... oh well, the last 30 secs (after the next episode preview) were funny (big Miki-san fan, here :) ).

Ori
2004-05-01, 19:06
I know what you mean there is not fan support for this anime. I got till book 12 in the manga now.... and guess what?! They teased me with the beginning Nine Dragon guy mystery but they never finish solveing it! They just left it dangling and moved on to other mysteries! >< sob.

Hao Asakura
2004-05-03, 02:31
Yeah... but damn... it's a cliffhanger episode... I hope it won't take months before we see the next episode (and I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised the next will also be a cliffie...).
I'm so glad to see that Soldats still continue this series. Aarrgghh....after the long waiting period, now ep 17 ended in cliffhanger. This is truly tormenting.

EDIT: Just checked the official site http://www.tbs.co.jp/tantei-q/story/index.html
and it seems like this arc is quite long (started from ep 16 and going to end on 21). Damn...long way to go. Hope Soldats keeps up with their works.

dj_sid
2004-05-05, 22:31
Does anybody know when Aishiteruze Baby Ep. 5 is being released. Its been quite a long time since its release. :confused: as well as :frustrated:
Also if you have any ideas about what happens please post them. :)

Thanks

Tzurial
2004-05-05, 22:44
Number 3 in the Forum Rules

-Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.

Why does it seem like everyone who asks this question uses the Link avatar? Your perversing my image of him!

ElvenPath
2004-05-05, 23:48
Remember what NoSanninWa posted:

Fansubs are provided for free. Therefore the fansub groups owe you NOTHING. Which means you have no right to demand anything.

Fansub groups should be able to take as long as they feel necessary to release the next episode.

Fansubbing TAKES TIME. It's not an instant process. It's amazing it usually only takes a few days for some anime, but don't complain when it takes longer. Remember, fansubbers have a life too.

Thread closed

Ori
2004-05-06, 22:37
This episode seems to be pointing towards the "treasure" of the Japanese army being some smallpox biowarfare weapons which the Japanese were testing on prisoners during WWII. If it were gold, then the people would have spent it. Perhaps the old man would face war crimes prosecution if the weapons were found.

The only problem with this theory is that I hear modern Japanese are reluctant to say there were a lot of atrocities commited by the Japanese army during WWII. It seems unlikely an anime targeted to teens would use a bad one like bioweapons for a storyline.

-k

curious

Good guess, but there's some problem with your theories as you pointed out yourselves... =)

See I can't guess cause I know exactly what will happen.

Gundam Double X
2004-05-13, 18:59
hey, sup, i am new to this forum, i tryied to serach for my problem, but i count not find it so i started this thread.

I wonder does anybody know where to dowdload Gundam X after Episode 21. I dowdlaod first 21 from Animesuki.com already, but they they dont have rest of them. i know this series is been release few years alreay, and the story is finised. saw the first 21, cant wait to see rest of 18.

Please tell me where to dowdload.

thanks.

Nooj
2004-05-13, 19:06
It seems Suteki-Yume stopped fansubbing... You might want to check their forums. Someone might pick up where they left off.

DistortedRealmS
2004-05-13, 19:21
When I first started watching anime via computer I downloaded all subbed episodes oh Gundam X off K-Lite, though I am not pushing the use of such a program which ussually sucks for anime in this case I would try it.

Rob

Superchop
2004-05-13, 19:27
It seems Suteki-Yume stopped fansubbing... You might want to check their forums. Someone might pick up where they left off.

I don't think they dropped it...they just have a shortage of staff so it's taking longer then they expected...and from what i've read they've been having one problem after another with the ep...

On their forum they said that ep 22 was released on irc only..but a v2 will be released on irc and bt sometime soon...

SoDoink
2004-05-13, 21:45
not too sound to overly pushy, but what happen to ep3????? a few groups were doing it, its a popular series

its not cancel, right?? :confused:

ShinDragon
2004-05-13, 22:40
http://avexmode.jp/animation/initial/initial.html

Go check out the release dates...... it's not even out in Japan yet.

Roots
2004-05-13, 23:02
Patience is a virtue my friend.

Panon
2004-05-13, 23:20
I wonder does anybody know where to dowdload Gundam X after Episode 21. I dowdlaod first 21 from Animesuki.com already, but they they dont have rest of them. i know this series is been release few years alreay, and the story is finised. saw the first 21, cant wait to see rest of 18.

Please tell me where to dowdload.

Episodes 22-29 have been released by a group called MSG.

However, not only are theye not fansubbers (they appear to just rip translations off from the existing low quality fansubs) but they have an obnoxious anti-bittorrent attitude.

You're stuck with going to their IRC channel (on aniverse) unless you see them floating around on Kazaa or the like.

SoDoink
2004-05-14, 01:40
unforcunately patience is really low on my virtue list. @#^#$^#^ i'm a HUGE initial d fan and i gotta wait ALL YEAR just to see it. that so sucks especially since D is the only anime i've been looking forward too.

xris
2004-05-14, 03:11
unforcunately patience is really low on my virtue list. @#^#$^#^ i'm a HUGE initial d fan and i gotta wait ALL YEAR just to see it. that so sucks especially since D is the only anime i've been looking forward too.

Well, asking for anime to be fansubbed when it hasn't even aired is low on our virtue list. We have rules (and sticky threads) requesting people not to ask.

Gundam Double X
2004-05-14, 15:20
Thanks. i checked out Kazza, i found it, but it is hard to dowdload, not many people has that file. I will check fourn in Suteki-Yume see what happens.

XenWarrior
2004-05-14, 16:54
This site only has 1-15 translated. :(

Can someone link me to a site with the rest for Bit torrent?

HoboGod
2004-05-14, 17:03
if it is unlicienced and isn't on animesuki, those eps probably aren't on any bit torrent site right now. :(

HoboGod
2004-05-15, 01:37
O_O.... i never thought of that site... i ussually only use that site for manga. ^_^;;

a_nevels666
2004-05-15, 14:02
O_O.... i never thought of that site... i ussually only use that site for manga. ^_^;;

I'm sure those are Hong Kong DVD rips, meaning they have awful, engrish subtitles...

_Sin_
2004-05-15, 14:13
http://www.**********.com/Details/10678/
here u go

This page contains torrents for licensed stuff (HnG manga for example). You should edit your message before a mod does :)

Edit: I sent him a PM, it should be edited as soon as he reads it^^

Kracus
2004-05-16, 09:11
I'm sure those are Hong Kong DVD rips, meaning they have awful, engrish subtitles...
They are. Don't bother with them.

Patience is a virtue. I've waited over two years, for the second season.

x_lkay_x
2004-05-20, 18:03
ANY1 KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD KAMIKAZE KAITOU JEANNE EPISODES 37-44?? :confused:

I FOUND SOME BUT THE QUALITY WASN'T AS GOOD :rolleyes: SO I'LL APPRICIATE IF SOME1 CAN TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD A GOOD QUALITY ONE :)

TheMongoMania
2004-05-20, 22:32
you really shouldn't be asking that since its against the rules and im sure this topic is going to be closed. However, in the event that it doesn't you should know that their aren't very good quality ones out yet and you are just going to have to wait.

x_lkay_x
2004-05-20, 22:35
hmm how is it against the rulez?

DistortedRealmS
2004-05-20, 22:36
And writing large to get your point out is quite arrogant :nono:

DistortedRealmS
2004-05-20, 22:37
hmm how is it against the rulez?

Your not aloud to ask when the next episode of said series will be out, it really annoys the groups subbing the series being asked that question day in day out here they have a break.

Slugge
2004-05-24, 12:25
F-zero Falcon Denetsu where do i get it? and how many episodes are there.... so far only got 1-2 and got it at dc++ but cant find any more of them

Suikun
2004-05-24, 12:29
F-zero Falcon Denetsu where do i get it? and how many episodes are there.... so far only got 1-2 and got it at dc++ but cant find any more of them
As far as I know, Miyuki no Tamari is the only fansub group subbing this, and they've only done the first two episodes.

There are bootlegs available on eBay... but that's about the only other way to see this subtitled.

Also, although not officially announced (which, I'd assume, is why AnimeSuki still lists it), I'm pretty sure 4Kids licensed F-Zero a little while ago and, if that's the case, will probably start airing on Fox Box this fall or winter. Since 4Kids doesn't release their anime in Japanese with subtitles, this probably won't help you much; but it was worth noting, anyway.

Misuki_Natsumi
2004-05-25, 14:06
Have Mama is a 4th Grader discontinued?

I really love the Anime

xris
2004-05-25, 14:21
I sugest you ask the fansub group invovled in subbing the series directly.

In the mean time, I would like to remind people that we would prefer these sort of questions not to be posted in the forums.

Just be patient, the fansub group will release it when they are ready.

As per the forum rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=2)...

Gigi
2004-05-25, 15:19
Does anyone know if there'll be more subbed episodes of Gokusen Live Action coming? Because I really really really like this serie. And where can I get episode 2, because the torrent is dead.

NoSanninWa
2004-05-25, 15:46
Yes. There will be more episodes. Try to be a tiny bit patient. ADQ released episode 1 only eight days ago. I'd wait a month before I started to get worried.

To answer the other question:
ADQ has plans to release episode 2 next, before moving on to sub episode 4.
The tracker being used is currently down, but I am pretty certain that they will get it back up soon enough and you can download it then.

xris
2004-05-25, 15:50
And I would like to remind people that the Fansub forum is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs.

Do not use this forum to post the following type of questions
When the next episode is going to be released (read this sticky).
Has the fansub group stopped fansubbing this series (just don't ask this OK!)
Who's the best group fansubbing the series (use the Fansub Group (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum).
Any download or playback questions (use the Download (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) or Playback (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23) Help forums).
Discussion about licensed series (use the DVD & Licensed (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11) forum).
Discussion about series not yet fansubbed (use the General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16) forum).
Only post in this forum if you wish to specifically discuss the series in question, do not use it to ask for torrents, if the fansubbers have stopped, etc., etc.

luin
2004-05-27, 15:55
I need help finding the rest of the ragnorak episodes

Mr_Paper
2004-05-27, 16:00
They're still being fansubbed. Heck, I don't think the series has even finished airing yet. Just be patient and wait.

zalas
2004-05-27, 17:30
They're still being fansubbed. Heck, I don't think the series has even finished airing yet. Just be patient and wait.
Isn't Gravity showing some episodes at AnimeExpo 2004?

Kyuven
2004-05-27, 17:58
just to confirm, it IS still being aired in japan, it premiered around the same time Midori no Hibi, Monster, Konomini, and the other April premieres started
just cuz it's listed on animesuki doesn't mean it's finished!

Lord Raiden
2004-05-27, 22:40
Yeah, the raw for 8 isn't due out until I believe Monday. So be patient. It's a work in progress. :) The dates of release should have told you that at the absolute least.

Blade556
2004-05-30, 22:12
Hi, its me

Well, this Anime is really good, but I haven't seen a Fansub release for it on Animesuki recently. Is there a Fansub group releasing them all at once? Or is this just a LOONG time in between episodes? Or is it that it got cancelled...That would've sucked

ZeppelinJ0
2004-05-30, 22:15
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=9831

look down 2 topics, we already have a huge thread on this ;)

BeijingBicycle
2004-05-31, 19:58
Hello
so what ever happend to f-zero
episode 3 hasn't come out for months :twitch:
anyone esle waiting???

Weirdanzeige
2004-05-31, 22:43
ahh dude, you know better than to ask. Cause then one of the mods will just come out and enforce that "don't ask when the next episode is coming out" rule instead of a simple "I don't know" or "their site seems to be down" whatever.

FarthingRedFox
2004-06-01, 01:35
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing too!

Kaioshin Sama
2004-06-01, 14:24
Infusion seems to be stalled at episode 7 for almost 6 months now. Have they dropped the project or are they looking for a translator or something? I really enjoyed the first episode and I really want to see the rest! Oh and if anybody has episode 2 could they please reseed it.

Gonaki
2004-06-06, 18:38
I just found out about these awesome series and I wanted to finish them without skipping episodes. I was wandering if anywone has any info about why the episodes:
PLANETES; 22-23
Airmaster: 26-27

Are not @ animesuki. I know episode 27 by DarkAnime is there, but if I'm not mistaken they closed their doors a couple of weeks ago...

But I think its pretty odd that the eps 22 & 23 of plantes are missing.

Thanks for the help.
Gonaki

Trickle
2004-06-06, 19:18
But I think its pretty odd that the eps 22 & 23 of plantes are missing.The fansub group that still has 24-26 running did have 1-23 there but took them down recently. Perhpas they needed to free the tracker up for something else... perhaps it was using too much bandwidth full stop... perhaps they wernt expecting the other fansub group thats currently up to 21 to take a break at that point so thought it would have been good timing but got slipped up?

I dont know... its annoying for sure - I'm in the same boat, but its more annying for the hard working fansub peeps to get heranged the minute they head off for a hard earned holiday... and its that time of year (and exams), so thats what I'm guessing has happened to the other group.
:)

Gonaki
2004-06-06, 20:10
Yep you are probably right... Too bad for us... But I did see in some private servers that they had PLANETES eps 22-23 from anbu... Too bad is private. I'm going to start downloading 24-26 from ANBU and just hope that someone completes the little gap in time... I would hate to miss those episodes... But hey thanks a lot to A-E and Anbu for the amazing quality of their releases, I don't want to sound ungratefull.

Gonaki

oDin01
2004-06-06, 20:56
It kinda sucks when you're watching Air Master and have to skip the second to last episode.

Budweineken
2004-06-07, 01:17
Just wait for animeone and the joint groups to release episodes 26+ of Air Master, that way you dont skip any

ChiiVSAlucardO.o
2004-06-08, 21:36
How long does it take to edit these episodes? Y'kno... Making subtitles? Because I've been waiting for a while for episode 37 to come out. Not trying to sound like I'm complaining.... Or anything..

_Sin_
2004-06-09, 10:10
How long does it take to edit these episodes? Y'kno... Making subtitles? Because I've been waiting for a while for episode 37 to come out. Not trying to sound like I'm complaining.... Or anything..

That's the wrong Forum to post that. If you really want to ask that question, use the Fansub Groups Forum alhough I do think that you really shouldn't ask this because that thread will most likely be closed by a mod anyway since asking when an episode is coming out is against the rules.

Then again you could start a thread asking how much time it takes to edit anime episodes in general. It would go like this:

Fansubber:"1 day"
You: "Really? You mean every episode needs only 1 day to edit?"
Fansubber: "Eh, yeah..."
You: "Including Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne?"
Fansubber: "Yeah... er wait, you aren't supposed to ask that!" :D
You: *smirks* Haha, I circumvented the holy rules, haha, ph43r me :p

There you got your answer: It does take them one day or less to edit if they aren't doing anything else, but they most likely do anyway ^_^

(Don't take offence, it is meant to be a joke :D )

ChinkyTriadz
2004-06-12, 18:32
I was wondering.. where do you get doraemon torrents er w/e.
I feel like watching it :heh:
It was the 1st anime i ever saw, but it was in Cantonese, so i understood. Anyway Does anyone noe where to get it fansubbed?
I've already checked this site and all it has was 2 episodes. :mad:

kj1980
2004-06-12, 23:24
I was wondering.. where do you get doraemon torrents er w/e.
I feel like watching it :heh:
It was the 1st anime i ever saw, but it was in Cantonese, so i understood. Anyway Does anyone noe where to get it fansubbed?
I've already checked this site and all it has was 2 episodes. :mad:

I don't think no one would want to "fansub" something that has been running weekly for the past 35 years and still going.

It's like "fansubbing" Sazae-san. It ain't going to happen.

Kamen Rider H
2004-06-17, 10:43
I can't be the only who is sick of waiting 1-2 months for Mugen-Anime to release an episode. :frustrated:

Fighter Volk
2004-06-17, 10:50
What if they stopped subbing it altogether? Then you wouldn't get any. The fansubbers don't owe you anything!!

Speaking of Bobobo, it was a little too weird for me :twitch:

Kazekage1122
2004-06-17, 14:23
When is the next episode coming out?? :confused:

Lexander
2004-06-17, 14:29
When you read the rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=16&announcementid=2) :rolleyes:

varica
2004-06-17, 15:22
I'm jus downloading ep 1 now. is it any good?

Visitor-X
2004-06-19, 10:50
Hello

I hope this is the right forum for this kind of question.

Do you know, why there seems to be no torrents for
Episode 22 and 23 of PlanetES. The other episodes
are quite lively, only this 2 episodes.
Does someone know the reason, and maybe where to get
this two files?

Thank you

spyder
2004-06-20, 09:14
Hi everyone. This is my first post, but I have been visiting for a while. Can anyone tell me where I can downlooad Doraemon Anime from? I have the couple that are seeded on AnimeSuki, but I want more

Thanks heaps for your help!!

-Scott

Thany
2004-06-20, 09:23
Hi everyone. This is my first post, but I have been visiting for a while. Can anyone tell me where I can downlooad Doraemon Anime from? I have the couple that are seeded on AnimeSuki, but I want more

Thanks heaps for your help!!

-Scott Do you mean the Doraemon-1979 episodes?
If so, then if they aren't available on AnimeSuki that means you'll have to wait for them :)
Fansubbing require a certain amount of time so you won't get to see all the episodes before a while :)

Lord Raiden
2004-06-20, 09:38
Yeah, fansubbing is not an instantanious process. Sometimes we wish it was, but it's not. :( I think it'd be cool though if at some point in the future fansubbing could be so fast that within 15 minutes after a show has aired the entire thing could be subbed and on the internet. :D

Man, that'd rock if it could happen. hehe.

bdilean
2004-06-22, 01:31
Hi guys,

I don't know if anyone asked this before but here goes!
is there more than 18 episodes of Wild Striker or is
that all there is to the anime? Please let me know! thanks! :)

Shaolin Monk
2004-06-22, 01:44
Hi guys,

yeah there is more than 18 episodes........about 52 episodes total btw the series rocks dunno why it doesn't get recognition.

AnimeOni
2004-06-22, 03:40
I think it was OK. It was slow go at the beginning so a lot of groups dropped it. I think AX-Sekai is still doing it but their release is about 1 every 2-3 months.

xris
2004-06-22, 09:30
Hi guys,

I suggest you have a read of the first post of this thread (to which your post has been merged into).

I also suggest that you look at the AnimeSuki torrents page for Wild Striker (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/55.html) and the sticky you'll find in both the Fansub and the General Anime forums, called How Many Episodes: Answered here! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=156).

You will see your question has already been answered. There are 52 episodes.

SailorMercury
2004-06-28, 07:38
:topicoff: :topicoff: :topicoff:

sorry for the off topic in this thread...
i am looking for aoi anime...
she/he is making the english subtitle for ragnarok the animation...
normally she/he would submit her work to rpguru very fast and efficient...
but i have waited for 1 1/2 months already...
pls tell me are u quitting to make subtitle for ragnarok animation?
if yes pls reply and i will download it from other link...
awaiting for yur reply...
many thanks...

yur sincerely
SailorMercury
a loyal user of yur work...

:topicoff: :topicoff: :topicoff:

Thany
2004-06-28, 08:52
Patience is virtue and you shouldn't ask when something will be released since it's against this forum rules ^_^
Just have patience, fansubbers aren't always subbing an anime in 2-3 days :D

_Sin_
2004-06-28, 09:04
Patience is virtue and you shouldn't ask when something will be released since it's against this forum rules ^_^
Just have patience, fansubbers aren't always subbing an anime in 2-3 days :D

I guess s/he wasn't asking when the next episode will be released but if which is not against the rules - I think.

SailorMercury, your best bet is to ask them directly in IRC. They can be found here

IRC channel: #aoi-anime
IRC network: irc.rizon.net

Thany
2004-06-28, 09:15
I guess s/he wasn't asking when the next episode will be released but if which is not against the rules - I think. Well it's just another way to ask it :
It's not because a group haven't released an episode for like 1 months that they've quit subbing it.
It's quite a bad way to ask it on a forum.

ChibiNeko-chan
2004-07-01, 12:04
I've never seen subbed version of Di Gi Charat Christmas Special. ^^;
I would really like to... If anyone knows, where can I get it, please tell. :3

What do you think about that? I love it because of PKO. ♥

xris
2004-07-01, 12:34
My understanding is that the Specials are also licensed (see forum rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=2) about requesting licensed anime).

Even if it's not licensed, this forum (or any of the AnimeSuki forums for that matter) isn't the place to ask where you can find them. If there is a torrent available, then it will be listed on AnimeSuki, if there isn't a torrent then you'll have to try using some other p2p client such as DC, Kazaa or IRC and find them for yourself.

2004-07-01, 14:33
Does anyone know where I can download the Guilty Gear X movie?(the trailer for it is in GGX2) I can't find it anywhere and I will seriously pay you if you go out of your way to get it fansubbed for me.

mastersppd
2004-07-03, 06:22
Hentai? I love hentai, but I haven't found any sites that really carry a good selection of hentai. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thany
2004-07-03, 06:39
Hentai? I love hentai, but I haven't found any sites that really carry a good selection of hentai. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Too bad, but AnimeSuki doesn't support hentai and since there are a lot of underage peoples on this forum you wouldn't get any help here : try google :D

[VTi]
2004-07-03, 14:01
I think i read in the info there is 5 episodes. Only downloaded 4 and the ending is still hanging? but cant seem to find 5 anywhere? anyone knows whats the deal?

thanxs!

Wolfgang
2004-07-04, 09:57
I know there are 120+ episodes, and fansubbed is avail in 40? However, I'm only able to find 30, can someone please kindly point me where I can find the next 10? Thanks!

Sasuke-Kun
2004-07-04, 15:56
Hey there ppl.
i posted here cause i was downloading Ragnarok the animation subbed by Aoi Anime, but for some reason they don't post a torrent with a new episode for ages :heh:

have they stopped subbing the series?
i really liked their work but they stoped at episode 9 :(

can anyone tell me what's happened to them?

Thanks a lot :help:

Mirai
2004-07-06, 01:10
I have never found an unliscenced anime so difficult to find. Though Animesuki has 11-24 and 39-42, there are two large gaps.... Where in the world are the first 10 and 25-38? Even with the episodes that Animesuki does have, they are not all seeded and impossible to complete. None of the IRC channels still have these older episodes hanging around. Considering how funny Galaxy Angel has been, It is hard to believe this anime is nearly forgotten.

Have you found this missing anime?

Yamano667
2004-07-07, 00:15
well is not forgotten hehehe ..no to us anyways.
to me is the best series around hehe :P if not trade and you shall receive anything u want :p

Keitaro
2004-07-07, 01:08
I love GA, I have episodes 1-38 of season 3. If you wan't 1-10 and eps 25- 38 of GA 3 then contact me, or you could always get on irc and see if someone has it in their channel. Good luck! :)

Data Drain
2004-07-07, 13:27
And if so, where can I get it? Thanks!

Onizuka1724
2004-07-11, 20:29
What happened to anime one and Aishiteruze Baby. Ep 13? Lunar Anime is already on :uhoh: 14. I'm not complaining but I thought it would be out by now.

Keitaro
2004-07-11, 23:08
What happened to anime one and Aishiteruze Baby. Ep 13? Lunar Anime is already on :uhoh: 14. I'm not complaining but I thought it would be out by now.

But you are complaining just by posting this thread. You need to understand that subbing takes time and that their is no set time when a group releases a sub. Please be patient it will be released when its ready!

It's obvious that you haven't read the forum rules and stickies please read them. Thread closed.

cH^^
2004-07-16, 02:44
When is Happy Lesson the Final 2 and 3 going to be aired in japa ??
If already released anyone know when it will be subbed ??

Scarface666
2004-07-16, 12:06
does anyone know when eps 5 comin out for Initial D i anyone knows tell me plz

DarkCntry
2004-07-16, 12:07
does anyone know when eps 5 comin out for Initial D i anyone knows tell me plz
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=324

Stickies and the right forum categories are your friends!

suntailhawk
2004-07-21, 19:22
Hello everybody! I'm new to here! Can some body tell me where else I can find the file of Bt'x? I really want to watch it. Please help, thanks!

NoSanninWa
2004-07-21, 23:21
We list torrents of Bt'X at http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/427.html. If it isn't there, then I would advise you to use an alternate means of file sharing such as eMule (http://www.emule-project.net/), IRC (http://ronin.soldats.net/), Direct Connect (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) or Kazaa (http://www.kazaa.com/us/index.htm).

cH^^
2004-07-25, 01:22
Can someone plz tell me if happy lesson the final is out in japan or has been subbed by any groups ??
I really wanna see it ><

Aoi Tenshi
2004-07-25, 02:28
Can someone plz tell me if happy lesson the final is out in japan or has been subbed by any groups ??
I really wanna see it ><

Good news, it is out, and you can check it out at anime suki homepage for the link.

st202
2004-07-28, 18:33
hiya there, im currently trying to find a torrent file to d/l the green green OVA which ive been told is hentai? in that cause it be cool if someone can pm a link to me :) thanks for the help guys and girls

take care

Late
2004-07-28, 19:10
Green Green OVA is not hentai, but Green Green Erolutions (aka GG13) is near hentai. As for where to download I can't say cause the site contains licensed anime.

st202
2004-07-28, 20:04
not even by pm? yeah im after the green green erolution ova :)

Taka
2004-07-30, 01:39
Is there any hope to get GX from ep 23 till last? :sad:
Or SY is gone?

mysteryguy2
2004-08-01, 06:36
Someone please !! i am dying!!
need someone to reseed detective academy Q and continue the esp

Draikan7
2004-08-02, 12:30
is this series still going on? haven't seen episode in a while now, wondering if its airing soon or not? or is it one of those anime that take a month to come out? thanks for any info.

asdo
2004-08-02, 14:01
what about these series?
no one subs them anymore? and why? T_T

Lord Raiden
2004-08-02, 15:12
Just be patient. They're still being subbed. Just because it's been a bit of time since the last sub (which it really hasn't) doesn't mean they've stopped. Right now I think just about every fansub group has issues with getting stuff out quickly simply because the new school year has started in several countries and the translators are busy with the start of school, so work has slowed, but not completely stopped. Give it time and more episodes come out.

Of course they might also be following an old subbers rule that says "The more they whine or complain, the longer we delay our release." ;)

Miharu
2004-08-02, 16:31
It's been almost 2 weeks by now the second episode was released.
Me is waiting too, I love Girls Bravo.
But anyway, we cannot complain and whine about it.. Since it's free for us and those subbers do it all for us ... :)

Guido
2004-08-02, 16:39
:topicoff: My 200th post. I'm starting to grow old.

The advantage of slow or delay releases is that the subbers won't have to wait once each week for the episode to be broadcasted.

What I mean, they've just received all video-recorded copies for each of the episodes aired so far and start fansubbing on them, instead of just receiving a single video copy of the episode aired within the week, working on the video for fansub and digital video conversion, release it, and then redundantly waiting for next week's episode broadcast. So, the cycle begins over again.

Soulfang
2004-08-02, 17:17
:topicoff: My 200th post. I'm starting to grow old.

The advantage of slow or delay releases is that the subbers won't have to wait once each week for the episode to be broadcasted.

What I mean, they've just received all video-recorded copies for each of the episodes aired so far and start fansubbing on them, instead of just receiving a single video copy of the episode aired within the week, working on the video for fansub and digital video conversion, release it, and then redundantly waiting for next week's episode broadcast. So, the cycle begins over again.

Most fansubbers use digital raws nowadays.

Miharu
2004-08-02, 17:18
@Guido: True, but lets hope they all get subbed and online before it get licensed.

Does anyone knows how many episodes Girls Bravo has ?

Btw: I heared episode 3 has been released by l33t-raws, but I prefer to wait till Lunar has their version.

cksc42
2004-08-04, 07:56
can anyone pls tell me where can i download the episode 24 to 26 of the condor hero. animesuki only have episode 1 to 23.

Rakaija
2004-08-04, 16:12
What ever happened to the 3rd episode of this? Ive looked all over the net and cant find it.. its not even on animesuki here. Id just like to know why no one ever bothered to torrent it or something.

boneyjellyfish
2004-08-04, 16:20
Despite the OVA being available for some time now, no groups have subbed Usagi-chan de Cue! 3 yet. That would explain why you're not seeing it anywhere on AnimeSuki.

Please don't ask when the third episode will be released. Nobody knows.

Rakaija
2004-08-04, 16:21
Interesting.. i wonder why? im dying to see the 3rd episode ~_~;

Kietsu
2004-08-06, 08:00
I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this, and I'm new, but I was wondering something. Could anyone please tell me where I could find the R season on fansub and the last half of the Super S season? I'd be most appreciative. Also, again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

xris
2004-08-06, 08:50
I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this, and I'm new, but I was wondering something. Could anyone please tell me where I could find the R season on fansub and the last half of the Super S season? I'd be most appreciative. Also, again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I suggest you have a read of the first post of this thread, the notes on the Sailor Moon torrents page (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/300.html), and of course the forum rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=2) :)

Sailor Moon Super S has been licensed by Geneon (except for the Specials (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/309.html) it seems). Sailor Moon R doesn't seem to have any fansubs available (or at least non are available via BT).

Dudek
2004-08-09, 16:26
Hey anyone know if anime suki is going to be getting any of the other episodes to this?

Right now there are only 2 episodes which I highly doubt is all there is. So far it seems like a pretty good anime hope you guys get more episodes :).

Kairo
2004-08-09, 16:57
3 episodes aired, 2 episodes subbed ... thats all there is

and you should check out the Girls Bravo thread

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=16733

LordHypnos
2004-08-10, 07:39
is it taking so long for Marimite to be fansubbed? Seems like ep 6 is allready out, and I haven't even seen ep 4! Why I ask mysself but I find no answer, so now I'll ask you. Do you know why it's taking so long, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

saitoh183
2004-08-11, 12:13
Anyone know if it's possible to find Hime chan no Ribbon 46-61 torrent? :help:

ElvenPath
2004-08-11, 12:28
If the torrent isn't listed on Animesuki, it simply means those episodes haven't been subbed yet. Patience (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=324).

Kaioshin Sama
2004-08-11, 20:14
I noticed Infusion Anime had been working on the show Gear Fighter Dendoh for quite a while and this is one of my favorite animes right now. My question is, has Infusion called it quits for the Dendoh project or are they currently busy with another project and putting it on the backburner for a while? If anyone knows the status of Infusions Dendoh Project, I would be grateful if they could fill me in. Thanks in advance.

Mr_Paper
2004-08-11, 20:31
Try asking the group...

#infusion @ irc.rizon.net (irc://irc.rizon.net/infusion)

IamHenry
2004-08-12, 02:21
where is it
hasnt been an episode subbed for 2 wks
please lmk when the nxt episode will happen/be subbed

Yuun
2004-08-12, 06:04
I was wondering... DearS came out later then Girls bravo and now DearS have 5 episodes on air... how about Girls Bravo?? Why is it still stuck at 2 episodes only??

Is it because there's no other fansub group willingly to take on the project?? :confused:

Burner of Anime
2004-08-12, 06:09
I was wondering... DearS came out later then Girls bravo and now DearS have 5 episodes on air... how about Girls Bravo?? Why is it still stuck at 2 episodes only??

Is it because there's no other fansub group willingly to take on the project?? :confused:

Girls Bravo got hit by braodcast delays- twice >_<

Considering the terminal censorship inflicted by F TV :fingers: I think it's safe to say everyone is waiting for the uncut DVD rips to appear. In the mean time, I rather fansub groups spend their efforts elsewhere because it seems Fuji TV intends to cut short the broadcast run for this show [to about 8 FREAKING EPISODES]

ChoBaka
2004-08-12, 06:14
Guess it must be severely ecchi for Japanese TV to hate on it so much...

JecKeL
2004-08-12, 06:22
I just finished all of HXH TV, GI 1, 2, and 1-12 of GI 3. I NEED 13 and 14!!! Does anyone know where I can get them?

LordHypnos
2004-08-13, 08:21
have marimite been licensed or something like that? Haven't been able to download s2 ep4 yet *sob sob* so I was beginning to wonder.

Portable
2004-08-13, 08:40
No, it has not been licensed yet. The fansub group, Ayu, is still working on the project and will probably have episode four out soon. Don't worry about it. You'll get it eventually.

LordHypnos
2004-08-13, 10:16
You see, that's my problem. I don't want it eventually, I want it now :). Thanks for the help

kj1980
2004-08-13, 14:37
You see, that's my problem. I don't want it eventually, I want it now :). Thanks for the help

んだったら日本に来るかnyでダウソすれば?

□□□□□▼□□□□□□□□▼▼▼□□□□□□□□□
□□□□□■■▼□□□□□□▼■▼□□□□□□□□□
□□□□▼■■□□□□□□□■■▼□□□□□□□□□
□□□▼■■▼□□□□□□▼■■▼▼▼▼■■▼□□□
□□□■■■□□▼▼□□□▼■■■■■■■■■▼□□
□▼▼■■▼□▼■■▼□▼■■▼▼▼▼▼■■■□□□
▼■■■■▼▼■■▼□□▼■■■□□□▼■■▼□□□
▼■■■■▼▼■▼□□▼■■▼■▼□▼■■■□□□□
□▼■■■■■■▼□▼■■▼▼■■▼■■■▼□□□□
□□▼■■■■▼▼□▼■▼□□▼■■■■▼□□□□□
□□□▼■■▼▼■▼□▼□□□□▼■■■□□□□□□
□□□▼■■□□■■▼□□□□□▼■■▼▼□□□□□
▼▼▼■■■▼■■■■▼□□▼▼■■■■■▼□□□□
■■■■■■■■▼■■▼▼■■■■▼■■■■■■▼▼
■■▼▼▼■■□□▼▼■■■■▼▼□□▼■■■■■▼
▼▼▼□□■■□▼▼▼■■■▼▼■▼▼▼▼■■■■▼
□■■■▼■■▼■■▼■■▼□▼■■■■▼▼▼▼▼□
□■■■▼■■▼■■▼▼▼□□▼■■■■■■▼□□□
□■■■▼■■□▼■■□□□□□▼▼■■■■▼□□□
▼■■■□■■□▼■■▼□□▼□□□▼■■▼□□□□
▼■■■□■■□□■■▼□▼■■▼▼▼□□□□□□□
▼■■▼□■■□□■■▼□▼■■■■■▼▼□□□□□
▼■■▼□■■□□▼▼□□▼■■■■■■■■▼▼□□
▼■■▼□■■□□□□□□□▼▼■■■■■■■▼□□
□□□□□■■□□□□□□□□□□▼■■■■■▼□□
□□□□□■■□□□□□□□□□□□□▼▼▼▼□□□

cc_pLucKy
2004-08-13, 15:43
I really got into this anime and I'm just wondering why the fansubs stopped so suddenly...so don't take it the wrong way, I'm just curious to as the reason for the sudden stoppage.

lamer_de
2004-08-13, 16:08
o_O what does FF have to do with Aibaby? And you're violating a forumrule by asking when the next ep will be out, so expect your post to closed soon ^_^

CU,
lamer_de

Srophkor
2004-08-13, 16:18
I really got into this anime and I'm just wondering why the fansubs stopped so suddenly...so don't take it the wrong way, I'm just curious to as the reason for the sudden stoppage.

I believe Lunar has lost a staff member recently who apparently was heavily involved into their AB subbing, so that will slow them down.

As for A.F.K., according to the topic in their IRC channel, their Translator/Timer/Typesetter is currently on vacation.

7thMethuselah
2004-08-13, 17:20
What is up with this poll????

xris
2004-08-13, 17:52
Before creating a new thread in the Fansub forum, I suggest you read the sticky Series Discussion Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13483).

The Fansub forum is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs, not somewhere to whinge about fansubs not being released fast enough.

And heavens knows why you created a FF7 poll in a thread headed Aishiteruze Baby????

Gnk
2004-08-13, 18:21
kj, i will teach you a french word as an answer. It's called "Petage de plomb"
it means "getting mad" or can also be used in electricity when fuses break :)
(letterally "fuse breaking")

well, i was like that before i took a few weeks of vacations :)

ja ne

fantD
2004-08-13, 19:40
Sorry to be a nuisance but is Samurai 7 still currently airing in japan or are they waiting for a new season or something? Some info would greatly be appreciated ;0

kj1980
2004-08-13, 19:48
I have said many time before, and it has been referred many times on the fansub forums:

People outside of Japan take anime watching for granted. "Fansubbers" will release when they are ready. If you don't like it, move to Japan or learn Japanese by downloading "raws" off of Winny.

Where the heck did the word "patience" wither away to? We wait several months for most of Hollywood and Parisian movies to come to our theaters, why can't you?

Therefore, I motion to have this thread closed.

kj1980
2004-08-13, 19:52
Sorry to be a nuisance but is Samurai 7 still currently airing in japan or are they waiting for a new season or something? Some info would greatly be appreciated ;0

And I refer you to this thread: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=236919&postcount=42

Burner of Anime
2004-08-13, 22:30
Broadcast setup:

4 episodes a month on the 2nd and 4th weekend [there's a pair showing today :bow: :love:]. Usually a 3 week gap for the broadcast between months :dots:

fantD
2004-08-13, 23:34
ah great thx for the info. I was wondering at the time if they stopped fansubbing it or something cause of the large time gap.

alanj
2004-08-14, 13:18
does ne1 have any of these movies? I used to watch them as a kid, but lost all my tapes. any help would be appreciated

Uniee
2004-08-15, 06:07
hi guys~ my name is Uniee..... i have some questions and a huge favoR!!
Questions:
1. Why are Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SS not available for downloading?
2. Is there somewhere i can d/l Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SS?

My HUGE favor~
Can someone either ;
1. Post Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SS so that i am able to d/l~

or
2. Tell me exactly where i am able to d/l Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SS

Thank you Sooooo Much for reading this thread~ i hope you guys can help me :sad:
Bye Bye~ w/[I]love Uniee

weak_pig
2004-08-15, 09:07
Hi guys,
does anybody know if any fansub groups still subbing the following animes? I've had the first few episodes of them but it's been several months and there seems to be no news of them anywhere.

So would appreciate if somebody can tell me if they've been stopped production or it's still a ongoing project. Thanks.

1 - Bouken Yuuki Pluster World
2 - F-Zero
3 - Human Scramble

NightWish
2004-08-15, 09:12
No idea... All the torrents are dead at the moment though. I'm sure someone can shed some light...
Irrelevant... F-Zero, Licensed by 4Kids via press release.
Irrelevant... Human Scramble, Licensed by Geneon at Otakon 2004.

Happy_Chip
2004-08-15, 13:41
Hi all, I just downloaded and watched the first two episodes of IDFH (very funny IMHO).

My question, is there any more of this? I understand there are more episodes but I can only find two fansubbed here at animesuki. My (cursory) web search didn't turn up anything else.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
thanks

(and PS I hope this is the right forum to ask this, me being a newbie and all...)

osmoses-jones
2004-08-16, 14:04
what happen to samurai 7 does it got linced.

GHDpro
2004-08-16, 14:19
1) if you can find ANY trace (links to older episodes) of it on AnimeSuki, then it's
very likely NOT licensed, otherwise the links would have been removed.

2) LOOK HARDER. 2 groups released episode 7 in the past 24 hours.

Locking Thread

Kawing
2004-08-16, 16:04
Hi,

I'm downloading wild striker at this moment and i was wondering where i can download episode 22-52. Please tell me, I like Wild Striker very much....

Thanks

onearmedscissor
2004-08-18, 02:18
does anyone know when the episodes of season 2 above episode 3 will be subbed? why did they stop subbing them at 3? also, does anyone have a torrent for the ost of season 1? and where can i buy merchandise, if there is any? are there any english translations of the novels? thanks.

kj1980
2004-08-18, 02:24
1 & 2. I have no idea, but the general rule is "don't ask, they'll release it when they are ready - if you can't wait, learn Japanese and get it off Winny"

3. Asking for mp3s is not allowed

4. Probably at Animate or Amazon Japan

5. Not that I have heard of.

□□□□□▼□□□□□□□□▼▼▼□□□□□□□□□
□□□□□■■▼□□□□□□▼■▼□□□□□□□□□
□□□□▼■■□□□□□□□■■▼□□□□□□□□□
□□□▼■■▼□□□□□□▼■■▼▼▼▼■■▼□□□
□□□■■■□□▼▼□□□▼■■■■■■■■■▼□□
□▼▼■■▼□▼■■▼□▼■■▼▼▼▼▼■■■□□□
▼■■■■▼▼■■▼□□▼■■■□□□▼■■▼□□□
▼■■■■▼▼■▼□□▼■■▼■▼□▼■■■□□□□
□▼■■■■■■▼□▼■■▼▼■■▼■■■▼□□□□
□□▼■■■■▼▼□▼■▼□□▼■■■■▼□□□□□
□□□▼■■▼▼■▼□▼□□□□▼■■■□□□□□□
□□□▼■■□□■■▼□□□□□▼■■▼▼□□□□□
▼▼▼■■■▼■■■■▼□□▼▼■■■■■▼□□□□
■■■■■■■■▼■■▼▼■■■■▼■■■■■■▼▼
■■▼▼▼■■□□▼▼■■■■▼▼□□▼■■■■■▼
▼▼▼□□■■□▼▼▼■■■▼▼■▼▼▼▼■■■■▼
□■■■▼■■▼■■▼■■▼□▼■■■■▼▼▼▼▼□
□■■■▼■■▼■■▼▼▼□□▼■■■■■■▼□□□
□■■■▼■■□▼■■□□□□□▼▼■■■■▼□□□
▼■■■□■■□▼■■▼□□▼□□□▼■■▼□□□□
▼■■■□■■□□■■▼□▼■■▼▼▼□□□□□□□
▼■■▼□■■□□■■▼□▼■■■■■▼▼□□□□□
▼■■▼□■■□□▼▼□□▼■■■■■■■■▼▼□□
▼■■▼□■■□□□□□□□▼▼■■■■■■■▼□□
□□□□□■■□□□□□□□□□□▼■■■■■▼□□
□□□□□■■□□□□□□□□□□□□▼▼▼▼□□□

Akira-X
2004-08-25, 12:23
Not sure where to post this, but does anyone have these episodes. These are the only ones I'm missing. I'm stuck at like 70% and would like to finish downloading them. I will seed these for a while once I'm done downloading them. Thank you for your time.

Wolfslord
2004-08-26, 14:46
Hi im new here
Iwould like to ask if someone has torrents for the last special parts if they are available yet ?
I tried google,but didn't find anything useful :(

Oujirou
2004-08-26, 15:17
Well there are 5 parts, shouldn't you ask for the last one too? But they are all recap with barely any new scenes.

I know a group that will eventually get to 3, 4 and 5...but I'm not sure if the TV Specials count as licensed or not, so I'm not gonna mention them unless someone says it's okay.

Wolfslord
2004-08-26, 15:43
Ahh ok I only read about three parts
I know there arent many new scenes,but some of the scenes in part 2 were really good

Ok then I'll wait.............

Asim
2004-08-28, 21:44
When is Initial D episodes 5&6 going to b subbed and released???? :frustrated:

LoveOfAnime
2004-08-28, 21:48
When is Initial D episodes 5&6 going to b subbed and released???? :frustrated:

Didn't you read the rules when you signed up. Your question is against the rules............CHECK IT OUT!!!!!! Here.......Rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=6&announcementid=2)

OutPhase
2004-08-28, 21:54
3. Do not ask for when stuff will be released

Itadakimasu
2004-08-29, 20:08
i recently began watching naruto and quikly became addicted... then i heard about the movie and i have been wondering if its goin to be available in the states any time soon? i would apreciate it if some one could provide me with info on that. thnx

Kyolux
2004-08-29, 20:14
Not for a while.. They'll bring the movie when the series get's license. (It's in negotiation right now, everyone wants it.. so that's why it's taking so much time, or so I heard). Then you'll have to wait t'il a good part of the episodes are played on tv. Then the movie might get here.

MikoKikyo
2004-08-29, 21:06
Not necessarily... see the Official Naruto Movie Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=8714&page=1&pp=20) for a discussion on it.

Kyolux
2004-08-29, 21:38
I thought he was asking for a R1 dvd release. Well, just have patience, and go watch other animes, Naruto is far from the best out there anyway.

OutPhase
2004-08-29, 23:22
3. Do not ask for when stuff will be released

Okay. I'm sick of this! This is the final straw! I need to take manners into my own hands.

Desparete attempt Lock-Thread-no-Jitsu!

CowMix
2004-08-30, 17:58
Will any group be fabsubbing the rest of this series? Episode 3 is already out in Japan and I believe ep 4 is planned. Only episodes 1 and 2 have been subbed.

fire_man545
2004-08-31, 20:53
does someone know when and where can i load the episode 22 of ro

and where are they on all the episode i know that they were at nb 21 but now ?

xentron
2004-08-31, 21:01
21 was released 2 days ago.....
wait another 5/6/7 days for the next one.....
O yeah, and asking in one thread and then opening another one is.... :/
I hope the mods don't mind :/

Kyolux
2004-08-31, 21:02
I don't want to play the mod since I'm not, BUT

Well first and foremost, there is already a thread about Ragnarok, second, maybe episode 22 hasn't aired yet or just did this week and last, don't ask for when episodes are going to be fansubed. Fansubs aren't made by magic, they are made by people who takes off their time, so be patient.

Zeshon
2004-09-01, 03:06
Hey, I am a fan of Initial D, and have followed it for some time. Now I know that people are on the initial d project for stage 4, but I only ever see 1-4 out. I know 5 and 6 came out on the 21 so I am wondering why no one has subebd them yet. If anyone knows please pass the info on. Thanks.

Poison
2004-09-03, 00:46
hello, i am new here and i was looking for the initial d 4th stage episode 5 and 6, i know there is some out but without the subtitle (i got them) so i'm wondering if anyone know when they will come out with subtitle ?

Zetrio
2004-09-03, 08:05
The raw for episode 5 & 6 have been out for so long(2weeks). why dont anyone sub it?

epitaph
2004-09-06, 09:13
yeah, hi this is my first post here. i was just wondering if any sub group has picked up episode 5 and 6. this isnt a complaint about it taking so long, but i'm just curious to know if anyone is doing it, because i haven't heard any news of it getting subbed since the raws were released. does anyone have any info?

skydragon86
2004-09-07, 10:30
anyone know when initial d 4th stage episodes 5 and 6 will be subbed

xris
2004-09-07, 11:27
I suggest the people who posted about Initial D go and read the current Initial D Fourth Stage discussion thread.

But please do not post there asking when the next ep will be released, instead go and read the first post of this thread along with the forum rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=2)...

In addition, this post (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=19574) is a must read as well :)

Kinketsu
2004-09-11, 21:07
Hey.

According to the "How many episodes" post, DearS has 13 episodes. Only 8 are available for download. Does this mean the translators are lazy? Or was it canceled? Or are the shows soon-to-be-aired? If so, when?

Thanks

hooliganj
2004-09-11, 21:53
:twitch:

DearS is still running. They haven't translated it because the last episodes haven't aired yet. Did you not know this?

And of all the shows to chase down to the point where you'd make a post like this, couldn't you pick something better than DearS? Ah, well, to each their own, I guess. This thread will either be locked or moved to the 'Fansubs' forum soon anyway.

Thelastguardian
2004-09-11, 23:10
I don't think he asked for your opinion on DearS.

Such a simple answer....to your question.

I recommand if you have a similar question, go to corrosponding thread at Fansubs. Posters should talk about something similar to "ESP 8 was just release".

hooliganj
2004-09-12, 01:07
If he doesn't want an editorial, then he shouldn't have posted in 'General Anime'. :p

Sadly enough, I'm watching DearS as it comes out anyway, even though I'm thinking of how bad it is while I'm watching. Is this normal behavior? :confused:

Cort
2004-09-12, 01:17
Well, if nothing else its a little funny.

szufu
2004-09-13, 07:11
Hi, can anyone tell me when would the Initial-D stage4, episode 5 available to be downloaded???

I have been waiting for very long time for this exciting series.... and also 6,7,8....
:(

SFHL homepage (http://www.geocities.com/szu_fu/links)

ElvenPath
2004-09-13, 07:15
It'll be released when it's ready. More information here (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=324).

chinoyboi
2004-09-15, 00:20
it's been almost a month since episode 5 and 6 of 4th stage came out... and untill now there's no translated version of initial D 4th stage 5 and 6... WHEN IS IT COMING OUT!!! AONE! Anime-KEEP!!! anyone!!! please release this im literally DYING!!!

crumja
2004-09-15, 00:36
I think the show follows random airing times, kinda like M0 and S7.

UserName
2004-09-15, 00:43
It's not really random. 2 Episodes(Back to Back) every 2 months.

chinoyboi
2004-09-15, 02:17
wtf!? every 2 months!?!?!? omg i'll be graduating by the time the series finishes!

Beyond The Grave
2004-09-15, 03:31
Ok, One day I came to episode 76 in Hajime no Ippo and to my surprise, there was no more episodes except a movie. Is there no more?

And what about Hunter X hunter. I finished watching the G.I final episode 14. Isn't there anything else. There must be something.

Zaken
2004-09-16, 00:10
Anyone know if they'll add anymore episodes ? it's been only 4 episodes for months... please let me know where i can find the whole series, thanks a lot

hunterx
2004-09-16, 00:12
episode 5 and 6 are out, just not subbed yet. Some group subbed 6 without subbing 5 which was weird. I think subbers are going back to school thats why everyone seems to be taking a break

btw isn't one of the rules here at animesuki not asking when shit is going to be released?

gundamguy
2004-09-17, 21:16
i not sure where this topic belongs..erm
Does anyone know where i can get Happy Lesson Final 03 OVA?
or is it even out? thnx in advance :D!

AnimeOni
2004-09-17, 21:59
It's not out yet.

gundamguy
2004-09-17, 22:01
alright thanks alot by any chance do you know when it might come out?

Ero-Senpai
2004-09-24, 15:45
does anyone know where to get episodes 12-33?
i know we have 1-12 and 34-37 but i just don;t have enough space to get the 1-33 torrent. so does anyone know where to get it?

xris
2004-09-24, 17:28
does anyone know where to get episodes 12-33?
i know we have 1-12 and 34-37 but i just don;t have enough space to get the 1-33 torrent. so does anyone know where to get it?
Sorry, it's a problem you will have to solve for yourself.

wizardrivebise
2004-09-25, 23:36
hi!
Memories Off 2nd and Memories Off 3rd are proposed on animesuki on the series section but not the prequel. Could you please reactive the link so that i can download Memories Off?-i checked and saw that supposedly many series already fansubbed it. I can only assume that the link is no longer active and has been remove.
Please respond swiftly-since im dying to see that serie and i dont want to spoil it by seeing the sequel first.
when-if you do it please email me at wizardriverbise@hotmail.com so that i will know it is active again and i will download it right away.

i would like you to respond swiftly-since im dying to see that serie and i dont want to spoil it by seeing the sequel first.

Thank you very much for your swift response and for bothering to read this.

Rivebise

Kyolux
2004-09-26, 00:11
Honestly, I have no clue about it, I found out that Anime-keep had it subed, but it's not on their list anymore. It probably got licensed, but from what I recon, haven't seen it in any license list. Now you got me curious on the reason why it's not listed. Is it too ecchi or hentai? I'll keep looking a bit, but maybe a mod can explain clearly.

xris
2004-09-26, 03:39
Could you please reactive the link so that i can download Memories Off?-i checked and saw that supposedly many series already fansubbed it. I can only assume that the link is no longer active and has been remove.
I suggest you start off by reading the AnimeSuki (http://http://www.animesuki.com/) front page.
The goal of AnimeSuki.com is to provide a one stop site where you can find links to all unlicensed English anime fansubs available through BitTorrent and also providing information about uploaders and downloaders for each file, which you might not be able to find otherwise.
If a torrent doesn't exist, we can't list it and so far we have never found a torrent for the first series of Memories Off.

Also, the Fansub forum is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs. Please use it to discuss available fansubs and not to request where you can find torrents.

karabela
2004-09-28, 06:43
hi all,

sry but my english is not good but i can speak german i have one question

When come Ragnarok the Animation 25?

PowerGI
2004-09-28, 07:33
I wanted to see that anime for a long time and saw that a fansub group "Hero Legends" started subbing it so I was hoping they were gonna do all the 39 eps. I just finished downloading eps 1-5. Is it me or the quality is a bit crappy? I mean, the sound is pretty cheap and the graphic doesn't "feel" good... when there's no movement the visuals are very good but when it moves... could it be because of the codec? Anybody had that impression?

zazery
2004-09-28, 10:22
How are the translations? I've watched Suteki Yume's version but they haven't subbed anything over 22 and I don't think they plan to.

It's obviously not going to be DVD quality but as long as its better than those old vhf subs it should be good by the new group.

microlith
2004-09-28, 19:20
The translations are more or less just re-edits of the HK bootleg subs, which is where the video and sound is sourced from, sadly.

That isn't too suprising, seeing as how none of them want to find, buy, and capture the LDs and X won't be on DVD until early 2005.

the_disco
2004-09-28, 19:26
Anyone knows when Negima - Magister Magi is availeble for download? :confused:

Regards Michael.

Forbin
2004-09-28, 19:32
Anyone knows when Negima - Magister Magi is availeble for download? :confused:

Regards Michael.
OMG I've been on this board too long.
I never thought I would post this.

Since you are new SEARCH on the top line is your friend

Negima Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=19917)

LynnieS
2004-09-28, 19:33
Early 2005 was the latest airtime that I've heard of for the series, so not till then... unless someone pre-announces it being licensed, natch.

sarcasteak
2004-09-28, 19:40
The only thing out right now is that introductory film. God, Xebec (I think) seriously fucked up the drawing style, just like they did with Love Hina. But I still look forward to the animated series for the magic showdowns...and hey, at least the seiyuus sound good. >_<

Panon
2004-09-28, 20:19
I hate to sound critical, but I really wish Hero Legends weren't wasting their time with this.

Gundam X is already almost completely available in high quality fansubs, as episodes 1-30 out of 39 have already been done by #MSG.

This is just time that would be better spent on their unique projects which aren't available anywhere else, Turn-A Gundam and Getter Robo.

vietdunker
2004-09-28, 20:31
What happened to it? it's been quite some times when the last episode was released. Has it been licensed or something?. It is a quite good anime. Anyone know please tell me

Lord Raiden
2004-09-28, 20:39
Ok, this is a 3 point answer for you.

1. This is the wrong forum.
2. Don't ask when new episodes will be released. It's rude and against the rules.
3. Be patient. Fansubbers do this stuff for free, plus it's not like you're paying for it or anything, so be patient. They'll get to it when they get to it. Besides, I think the series had a week or two off anyways due to holidays.

Now that this has been answered, please re-read the forum rules, and practice patience. Thank you. This thread will now be locked and/or deleted at moderator discression.

Mods, you have the mic. ;)

hobobaggins
2004-09-28, 21:27
Ok, this is a 3 point answer for you.

1. This is the wrong forum.
2. Don't ask when new episodes will be released. It's rude and against the rules.
3. Be patient. Fansubbers do this stuff for free, plus it's not like you're paying for it or anything, so be patient. They'll get to it when they get to it. Besides, I think the series had a week or two off anyways due to holidays.

Now that this has been answered, please re-read the forum rules, and practice patience. Thank you. This thread will now be locked and/or deleted at moderator discression.

Mods, you have the mic. ;)

he asked what happened to it. i dont think #2 or #3 were merited.

due to Has it been licensed or something? that statement. he was faulting no subbing group

for a reply, i can only assume subbers hit school.

unless someone more in tune with the series can throw more light on this, this was the probable cause.

PowerGI
2004-09-28, 22:44
I hate to sound critical, but I really wish Hero Legends weren't wasting their time with this.

I didn't want to say it but that's exactly what i was thinking... It totally feels like a waste of time.. cuz with the quality I saw in the first file "Gundam X 1-5", I really won't download more gundam X from them, but maybe I'm just too selective.

Gundam X is already almost completely available in high quality fansubs, as episodes 1-30 out of 39 have already been done by #MSG.

umm I didn't find those anywhere.. all I can find is from SuYu.

xris
2004-09-29, 01:49
I'm closing this thread because it's not a discussion of the series Gundam X but just a "where can I find better fansubs" question. If the torrents aren't on AnimeSuki, then you will have to search for them yourself.

I'll merge it with the The generic "Where is it?" thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13098) later.

Please remember, the Fansub forum is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs, not somewhere to moan about lack of quality fansubs..

JaXter
2004-09-29, 08:03
i`ve been wondering the exact same thing its far to late in releasing it ??? 3days to be precise

JaXter
2004-09-29, 08:15
i got great news ragnarok the animation 25 just came out 10min ago after my last post :) ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

karabela
2004-09-29, 08:25
YEAH :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Neo_0305
2004-10-05, 13:01
Yes, I Was Wondering, When Will Ragnarok, The Animation Episode 26 Be Released? >_< I Can't Wait 0_0 I Love That Series o.o
-Neo-

harukaLOVE
2004-10-05, 15:55
where can i get it? anyone know.. it's 1 episode.. i think it just came out?

xris
2004-10-05, 16:18
We don't list this on AnimeSuki because it "Contains explicit sexual content". You will just have to search for it yourself.

gohmifune
2004-10-05, 16:45
Sense raws are common, would it be illeagal to distribute subtitle files of liscensed shows?

xris
2004-10-05, 16:48
Yes it would.

Neo_0305
2004-10-07, 16:51
um so i take it that Ragnarok episode 26 wont be released for a while? cuz it's already almost a week late... but is there a site that i can watch it unsubbed? cuz unsubbed is better than nothing.. i'm so anxious to see it 0_0

Tiamat's Disciple
2004-10-07, 18:01
um so i take it that Ragnarok episode 26 wont be released for a while? cuz it's already almost a week late... but is there a site that i can watch it unsubbed? cuz unsubbed is better than nothing.. i'm so anxious to see it 0_0

A lot of the old Anime, like Ragnarok, DearS and a few others have been put onto the back burner with a lot of fansubers ive been told. Due to the release of the new anime series like Mai HiME and others. It sucks, especially since they're the last episodes, but there's not a lot to be done but sit and wait :(

The only place i know of to get the unsubbed version is l33t raws, but their site either moved or has been down for a while. Its a shame, cause i want to know whats happened in a few series im into, namely DearS, Ragnarok and MoO :(

I just hope they come back to these episodes soon and release them.

Tainted_fate88
2004-10-07, 20:42
Does anyone know when the next episode is comeing out? im really hooked on it right now such a funny show...

Does anyone know of any other anime sorta like Chobits or Dears? that is unliscensed, well on animesuki for download? there is too many there and i have no clue what most of them is about and it takes long to download so if you could help...

xargon
2004-10-07, 21:49
idk if full metal panic fumoffu is licenced or not but its really good, and full metal panic itself was good you might want to take a look at the dvds.

Tiamat's Disciple
2004-10-07, 21:55
Does anyone know when the next episode is comeing out? im really hooked on it right now such a funny show...

Does anyone know of any other anime sorta like Chobits or Dears? that is unliscensed, well on animesuki for download? there is too many there and i have no clue what most of them is about and it takes long to download so if you could help...

As far as i know only 2 groups are subbing DearS, and both of these have it on the back burner while they get the new release stuff out. It sucks i know, cause im eagerly awaiting the last episode aswell, but there's nothing we can do about it :(

I'm hoping it wont be to long though.

jungle fox
2004-10-08, 14:20
hi everybody

i just downloaded the serie of ragnarok but i cant find the last episode
26 :bow: please can some one help me with it
thanks
jungle fox

Superfly
2004-10-08, 15:08
a) 26 ain't out yet on fansubs
b) there's already a Ragnarok thread
:dots:

aznSamurai
2004-10-10, 02:15
when wil these episodes be released??

anthonyxscotland
2004-10-10, 02:19
Samurai 7 is licenced, so it wont be listed on this site. Nuff said there really.

Timeless Enigma
2004-10-10, 02:20
1. You're not supposed to ask when episodes will be released (unless you mean "aired".)

2. Samurai 7 is licensed, so topics about it don't belong here, but in the DVD & Licensed section.

Oh, and I have no idea when they'll be released.

Avaj
2004-10-10, 03:44
Yes, Samurai 7 went west, but I don't know whats up Ragnarok, as it's around 1 week tardy, though I don't mind, take all the time they need, I don't want low quality subs.

Tiamat's Disciple
2004-10-10, 05:29
Yes, Samurai 7 went west, but I don't know whats up Ragnarok, as it's around 1 week tardy, though I don't mind, take all the time they need, I don't want low quality subs.

As has been said soooooo many times this past week, alot of the fansub groups are focusing more on the new releases, so the older stuff has been put on the back burner a while. Have a little patience people :P

*wonders how many more posts like this will appear*

Avaj
2004-10-10, 13:34
As has been said soooooo many times this past week, alot of the fansub groups are focusing more on the new releases, so the older stuff has been put on the back burner a while. Have a little patience people :P

*wonders how many more posts like this will appear*

Sure thats true for most groups, but what else does Shinsen release? They did put out a Blech promo since I guess thats the thing to do nowadays but they have been releasing Ragnarok with Ragnamart, and I'm pretty sure Ragnamart is pretty dedicated to getting Ragnarok out.

Potchy
2004-10-13, 05:56
Hi all !!
In the first time my appologies for my busy english because i'm a french guys and is not easy for me to speak english x
And in the second time i want to know where i can found "Raimuiro Senkitan: Nankoku Yume Roman" Raws for the first & second OAV ?!
Because my team and me we want to sub it and this anime is not licencied in france...
I've surch in the emule but don't found it :'(
So if you can help me for found this raws thanks a lot.

Cheer

NoSanninWa
2004-10-13, 05:59
I'm sorry to tell you that we don't allow trading in raws in this forum. It may sound odd, but since raws do not have the "value added" from fansubbing, we consider it to be piracy.

I would recommend that you get on irc and ask someone in a fansubbing channel to help you. I'm certain that you will find people willing (and eager) to help you. I'm sorry that we can't.

kr_agito247
2004-10-17, 04:17
hi, :help:
i'm new to this forum, so i have post something against the rules let me know.
i'm looking for some animation known as zoids fuzor american dubbed or japanese with eng sub, whatever, i just wanna watch it. can some provide some information to where i can download the anime from, bit torrent format of course. thanx. :)

narinkat
2004-10-18, 21:44
Hi!

Now, I assure you, I've looked all over hell's half-acre before I posted here, but I simply cannot find what I'm looking for... Kekko Kamen... those infernal red boots!!! Where are they? :P

I know the 2 episodes were available a while ago, because I had them, but I had to reformat and lost half my anime...

Any suggestions as to who might have this as a torrent?

Thanks so much!!

Narin

Bahamut God
2004-10-22, 02:11
Can anyone help me get eps. 20 -27? The series is not liscenced yet, but the links are down. If someone was willing to send me the eps. on say, aim, I might be able to make a trade. Another group (Ac I belive) is going to release them, but I have already waited a good 2-3 months (I think) for them to releace the eps. and I can't stand it anymore. That was one of my fav. eps. (sniff) Can anyone help?

(I"m sure my info is in my profile)