PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew Mew

Lord Raiden
2003-11-21, 12:39
Believe it or not, this series may be kinda sailor moon'ish in many ways, but I really like it for some strange reason. :) I don't know why, but it's just cute beyond words and I love the cat theme. Probubly because I love cats. But it is very cool. Too bad I can't find more than a few episodes of it online, and a random group at that. But I love the series so far with the few episodes I've seen already. :D

Honoboro seems to be the only group who's subbed it so far, and they seem to be subbing random episodes of it. Since it's a 2002 series it's probubly a shot in the dark, but does anyone know of any other torrents for this anime? I looked on honoboro's site and they've only got the same ones as is on animesuki. :(

But seriously, it's kind of a girlish series, but then again, so was sailor moon and I know a lot of guys that liked that series. :) If you guys haven't seen at least the first two episodes, go see them. :) Heck, maybe one of the fansub groups could pick up this series and sub it? Please? ;):D But either way, this series is just too cool.

Wandering A.I.
2003-11-21, 14:37
Hmm, on my hard disk all the episodes earlier than 14 (after which is all h-b) are from Ishin-Digital, AnimeOne, "daf-ai_&_a-f", and "force" - often multiples for various eps. So I would recommend going and checking their chans for fserves/etc.

Lord Raiden
2003-11-21, 15:47
Ok, will do. Hey, but what did you think of the series though? Do you think it was good? I kinda like it. :)

DrWho2002
2003-11-21, 16:50
Honoboro seems to be the only group who's subbed it so far, and they seem to be subbing random episodes of it. Since it's a 2002 series it's probubly a shot in the dark, but does anyone know of any other torrents for this anime? I looked on honoboro's site and they've only got the same ones as is on animesuki. :(

Honobono is doing the series in order, but they went back and are doing some of the first eps using the R2 DVDs as source material.

Wandering A.I.
2003-11-21, 17:45
>Hey, but what did you think of the series though?

I rather liked some parts like where Ichigo was picking up cat habits in her school life, funny. ^^ So I guess I liked the characters and interaction. It seemed to be running towards a monster of the week setup, though, which I don't really care for (I admit I didn't watch very far at all).

Also I don't really like the environmentalist sub text since I consider most environmentalists one step below religious nuts. OK, maybe the animal rights people are in between there somewhere, but still nothing I'd want to contribute support to even tacitly.

Lina
2003-11-21, 21:02
My friend originally told me about this series, so I downloaded it for her... and now I'm watching episode 31. I can't believe I'm watching it and when she finally watched it, she stopped. I try to remind myself why I'm following this series... Is it for the romance? No... It's sweet and all but not very interesting for some reason. Is it for the inane magical girl silliness? A little. But I think it's only because of Ichigo and Kisshu.. I have a thing for hero/villain relationships, I guess. :eyespin:

Lord Raiden
2003-11-22, 00:47
Honobono is doing the series in order, but they went back and are doing some of the first eps using the R2 DVDs as source material.
Yeah, I noticed that. I also noticed that they go in an odd order. Like EP1, then 2, then 14-17, then 30, then 31. It makes no sence. I hope they re-release the whole series. I'm really eager to watch all of it for some strange reason.

Probubly because it deals with girls and kitty cats. Especially girls mixed with kitty cats. hehe. (Oh neko-chan! Meow! Purrrrr! hehe)

DrWho2002
2003-11-22, 04:58
If you had been following Honobono since they took over from where AnimeOne left off, every episode in the series has been done up to 31. Torrents though for the entire series though probably don't exist cause the earlier eps were subbed before the advent of BT. If you want the rest, you should probably go the the Honobono channel on IRC and look up a few fserves to see if they have the other eps, otherwise you'll have to wait until batch torrents come out or something. But all the eps so far up to 31 have been subbed.

Lord Raiden
2003-11-22, 10:57
Bah, I hate getting anime from IRC. Always have. *grumble*

Hmm, guess I wait for the batch torrents then.

DrWho2002
2003-11-22, 13:09
Using IRC is not hard. I still don't get why people can't use it in addition to BT...

Lord Raiden
2003-11-22, 16:20
Well, I may be an old school geek, but I've never been a big fan of IRC ever.

Lord Raiden
2003-11-22, 16:32
True. File transfers are a huge afterthought. hehe. I can still remember the days of logging into the mainframe, firing up unix talk, or telnetting to a chat talker. I even did IRC from the shell a few times. Probubly what turned me off to it. :(

Go-lytely
2003-11-22, 17:33
Before BT I was one of the few people who knew how to use IRC to get anime. But now because of BT my friends dont have to depend on me anymore for anime. *sniff*

asaqe
2003-11-22, 17:45
I am a big tokyo mew mew fan but I doubt it will be a hit here in america with the who sailor moon sitiuation and all :dots:

Snowy88
2003-12-20, 08:12
anyone that has soulseek and wants to share Tokyo Mew Mew episodes. I still need the following episodes: 8,9,10,11,12,14,15,17,18,19,21,22,23.
Or if you know another way to send them to me I would be really grateful

Katana
2003-12-20, 17:57
I love Toyko Mew Mew. I've seen several of the eppisodes, but I like the mangas best. ^_^ even though I only have one so far. X_x