PDA

View Full Version : The Official Naruto Music Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Flaming Rasengan
2007-12-01, 00:44
Which Ten Ten Theme are you refering to, because they played like three different songs during her fight against Temari. One is like a drum and base, the other one has a chinese rhythm, and the last one have appear regulary in the series.

What's the name of the one with the chinese rhythm?

Rahan
2007-12-01, 00:49
What's the name of the one with the chinese rhythm?

It's not released, so not named. It's often called TenTen theme by the fans, but that's forgetting this tune was played first in the Sakura x Ino fight (when Sakura taunts Ino) so the song isn't even directly related to TenTen.

siya
2007-12-03, 12:27
Naruto is nothing more then songs by real artist in Japan. We have Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Snorkel, Hearts Gorw, Saboten, Orange Range, Flow, And much more. I for one love Haruka Kanata...AFKG is my favorite band. And yes, Viva Rock is different in the full version. Then you have the background music during the show, and I wouldn't know about these...Weather they were made specifaclly for the anime or not...

Vanitas
2007-12-03, 22:19
I like the "Uchiha Destiny" (variation of Sasuke Destiny) the one that sounds lighter and more harmonic, usually plays in a Sasuke/Itachi episode. I hope they release it.

peachesancreme
2007-12-03, 22:47
What's the song that is played when Sasuke is a kid and is talking to his mom about why his dad seems to favor his brother?? Its like the scene that is right after Sasuke tries to throw the kunai's like Itachi...................i think. but i'm pretty sure.

:( i looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find it :( HELP PWEASE

mandud3
2007-12-10, 01:31
[B]OKAY GUYS I NEED TO KNOW THIS SONG! I SWEAR I NEED TO *dies* what the HEK is the name of THE SONG PLAYED AT THE END OF EPISODE 33!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? *dies again*

Orochimaru?
2007-12-13, 06:38
Well, I want to know what's the name of the music played in episode 40 when Kakashi meets Orochimaru. I think it's Orochimaru's Fight, but it's different from that version. If you know, please say.

To be sure when you answer, please see this AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2mi_TanjY0

siya
2007-12-13, 12:51
[B]OKAY GUYS I NEED TO KNOW THIS SONG! I SWEAR I NEED TO *dies* what the HEK is the name of THE SONG PLAYED AT THE END OF EPISODE 33!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? *dies again*

I guess that depends....Do you mean the outro or the very last music song instament thing that was played during the show?

mandud3
2007-12-14, 00:28
I guess that depends....Do you mean the outro or the very last music song instament thing that was played during the show?

the last song before the outro.. when dosu's talking *dies again*

Orochimaru?
2007-12-14, 11:38
Well, I want to know what's the name of the music played in episode 40 when Kakashi meets Orochimaru. I think it's Orochimaru's Fight, but it's different from that version. If you know, please say.

To be sure when you answer, please see this AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2mi_TanjY0

Nobody answered it yet. I'm waiting for a long time and every time I see there is no answer for my question..........

siya
2007-12-14, 17:59
the last song before the outro.. when dosu's talking *dies again*

Sorry, I don't know...

Nobody answered it yet. I'm waiting for a long time and every time I see there is no answer for my question..........

Normally when people don't reply it's because they don't know...

mr.questionguy
2007-12-15, 14:01
guys can anyone PLEASE tell me what is the song that plays at naruto episode 28 when orochimaru first faces sasuke and sakura?:confused::confused:. it plays at 9:40 and i think its a second theme to orochimaru because it plays everytime he comes or is related,and IT IS NOT OROCHIMARU'S THEME FROM THE NARUTO SOUNDTRACKS,it plays in several other episodes,like in epsiode 140 at 3:45 .plz if anyone has any information on this song's name or how to get it let me know.cheers.

Orochimaru?
2007-12-16, 05:49
guys can anyone PLEASE tell me what is the song that plays at naruto episode 28 when orochimaru first faces sasuke and sakura?:confused::confused:. it plays at 9:40 and i think its a second theme to orochimaru because it plays everytime he comes or is related,and IT IS NOT OROCHIMARU'S THEME FROM THE NARUTO SOUNDTRACKS,it plays in several other episodes,like in epsiode 140 at 3:45 .plz if anyone has any information on this song's name or how to get it let me know.cheers.

I asked the same thing... I think they don't know, and it's not from Naruto OSTs. It's slightly different. Like in episode 40, when Kakashi meets Orochimaru, it plays that music.

Waiting for an answer.

Cheers.

siya
2007-12-20, 11:21
I asked the same thing... I think they don't know, and it's not from Naruto OSTs. It's slightly different. Like in episode 40, when Kakashi meets Orochimaru, it plays that music.

Waiting for an answer.

Cheers.

Well the problem with these is the fact, they are hard to find, and the fact it was music made specifically for the anime (I would assume...) making it much harder to find the name. Now if it wasn't made specifically for the anime, it would be much easier to find (like the opening and ending themes...) but yea..very difficult, if it makes you feel better, I have been looking :D

mr.questionguy
2007-12-21, 12:41
Well the problem with these is the fact, they are hard to find, and the fact it was music made specifically for the anime (I would assume...) making it much harder to find the name. Now if it wasn't made specifically for the anime, it would be much easier to find (like the opening and ending themes...) but yea..very difficult, if it makes you feel better, I have been looking :D

Yes that DOES make me feel better,thanks for trying,and good luck cuz i tried a LOT but couldnt find it.

philmein
2007-12-22, 02:31
Just to let everyone know, the Shippuden OST has been released.
Honestly, it's perhaps the most poignant and best OST of all the Naruto OSTs I've listened to. Even it stands out more than the series (Shippuden that is).

Fran~
2007-12-22, 09:26
Really?, maybe the music is nice... but i miss Preshipuuden OST... IMHO the music doesn't fit in shipuuden.

velocd
2007-12-22, 16:06
Aye, I've been listening to the Shippuuden OST since yesterday. The tracks are great, very theatrical. Movie quality, really.

Shinosan
2007-12-22, 19:20
The Shippuuden Ost is one of the best OSTs I ever heard.

Orochimaru?
2007-12-26, 07:29
I've already downloaded it, and it's very good. Maybe the best Naruto OST I ever heard.

kiddkold
2008-01-09, 00:12
does anyone know the background music in episode 63 where lord kazakage convinces the hokage to delay gaara's and sasuke's match it starts plaing when after gaara's has had his flashback of him spying on kakashi's and sasuke's training.

cikora
2008-01-18, 12:53
Does anyone know what instrument plays in OST: Hinata vs Neji, Loneliness, and Sarutobi?
It's some kinf of flute, but which one particular?
Is it recorder, or concert flute, or shakuhachi?

Vanitas
2008-01-19, 06:07
does anyone know the background music in episode 63 where lord kazakage convinces the hokage to delay gaara's and sasuke's match it starts plaing when after gaara's has had his flashback of him spying on kakashi's and sasuke's training.

It's either the weird "Warped" theme that is unreleased or "Avenger (OST 1 version)".

Does anyone know what instrument plays in OST: Hinata vs Neji, Loneliness, and Sarutobi?
It's some kinf of flute, but which one particular?
Is it recorder, or concert flute, or shakuhachi?

I thought it was a sitar (for the strings) and maybe a japanese flute like a reed.

mr.questionguy
2008-01-22, 11:38
hi

so has anyone found anything on the song i've mentioned above?and btw only naruto music is asked about here?cuz i also have some questions about bleach music,

Cheers.

siya
2008-01-25, 12:32
hi

so has anyone found anything on the song i've mentioned above?and btw only naruto music is asked about here?cuz i also have some questions about bleach music,

Cheers.

Nope..haven't found it.....and if you have questions on Bleach...you probably wana try the Bleach thread

DestinyFate
2008-04-04, 00:31
New Naruto Shippuuden opening! I love it <3

HikariYume
2008-04-05, 14:03
Has anyone here seen the newest ending for ep. 53 & 54? Shika and Gaara in a tux...eye candy :love:

holyman282
2008-06-27, 00:52
hey can someone tell me the name of the bgm that always plays in the shippuuden previews at the end of each ep. I really like that song it has a sort of epic feel to it lol.

NineTailNaruto
2008-06-28, 08:58
New Naruto Shippuuden opening! I love it <3
Well if you want to know its called Blue Bird and you can useally get the OST's on Naruto central. ive listened to it 135 times!

~Naruto Theme Songs
1. ROCKS
2. Hakura Katana by: Asian Kung Fu Generation
3. Kanashimi Wo Yashasi Ni by: Little by Little
4. GO!!! by: FLOW
5. Seishun Kyosokyoku by: Sambomaster
6. No Boy, No Cry by: STANCE PUNKS
7. Discord Sattlite by: Snorkle
8. Re:member by: FLOW
9. Yura Yura by: Hearts Grow
-Shippuden
1. Hero's Come Back by:nobodyknows+ (real name)
2. Distance by: Longshot Party
3. Blue Bird

faith4
2008-07-11, 00:10
The theme song iam looking for is the theme(instrumental) played during the ep of 154 in the naruto fillers. The time elapsed was 15:10. the scenes where raiga and ranmura where 1st found eachother and started to work and live together as one being.(in the flashback of their life) if ne knows that theme name or even where to get it. plz let me know

ploki
2008-07-28, 21:16
Really?, maybe the music is nice... but i miss Preshipuuden OST... IMHO the music doesn't fit in shipuuden.

I just happened to listen to a couple of the tracks off of the first 3 OSTs and was reminded of so many great moments from Naruto. I mean, there are some truly epic pieces tailored for specific moments from the anime. Perfect background music

When I listen to the Shippuuden OST, the music is great, but it doesn't make me think Shippuuden at all. It's just well orchestrated music

Snow Fairy Sugar
2008-11-06, 14:40
Hello there, my name's Debbie. ^.^

I'm looking for the music/tune that plays during certain occasions when there's kind of high climax. I don't know how to describe it, but I can name 1-2 occasions where it plays.

One occasion is where Sasuke is fighting Haku...and Sasuke's protecting Naruto. Haku launches fatal needles at Sasuke, who evades them.

"He saw every move...but..there's no way he could do that.." and as Sasuke pants and glares at Haku, "Those eyes...the Sharingan..."

It's the background music playing during that time. Episode 16.

Another time is..episode 79. Ankou's just telling Iruka that the evacuation is completed. After Iruka says "Yes, this is where we counterattack", the same music plays again.

And the second tune I'm looking for is just after Naruto has beaten Neji(Chuunin Exams: Episode 62). It is a slow, sad kind of tune, and has happened a few times in the episodes. Could someone please tell me the names of these tunes/songs and where I could find them from?

Thanks in advance. ^_^

APastelPainting
2008-11-08, 01:49
Well if you want to know its called Blue Bird and you can useally get the OST's on Naruto central. ive listened to it 135 times!

~Naruto Theme Songs
1. ROCKS
2. Hakura Katana by: Asian Kung Fu Generation
3. Kanashimi Wo Yashasi Ni by: Little by Little
4. GO!!! by: FLOW
5. Seishun Kyosokyoku by: Sambomaster
6. No Boy, No Cry by: STANCE PUNKS
7. Discord Sattlite by: Snorkle
8. Re:member by: FLOW
9. Yura Yura by: Hearts Grow
-Shippuden
1. Hero's Come Back by:nobodyknows+ (real name)
2. Distance by: Longshot Party
3. Blue Bird

Are all these songs on one soundtrack?

And if so, what's it called?

chirayut
2008-12-05, 04:49
What is the name of the song playing in Naruto episode 51 when Orochimaru tell Kabuto to kill Sasuke in order to stop him. Please, I really need to find the name of this song.

SuigetsuKun
2008-12-10, 15:03
Hmm I am looking for the song from Chiyo+Sakura vs. Sasori when the 10 puppets fight the 100 puppets... and it's also been used later, for example in 86-87 when Team 7 arrives...

APastelPainting
2008-12-11, 17:40
A lot (if not all) songs are here:

http://www.narutocentral.com/?p=media/soundtracks

Kishimyu
2008-12-13, 00:20
i like "No Rain, No Rainbow" from the 4th Movie, by Homemade Kazoku;but there are songs that they use for when there is a funny scene that i cant find and dont know the names of x_x

APastelPainting
2008-12-13, 01:42
Just look through that site I posed above. They have pretty much every song I can think of in the Naruto series.

Kakashi
2008-12-19, 12:46
Two of my favourite AMV's.

8Njj9Ng5apw

yj44haCuVV8

SuigetsuKun
2008-12-23, 22:29
Two of my favourite AMV's.

8Njj9Ng5apw

yj44haCuVV8

The first video actually pissed me off. The author acts as if Japanese is some kind of childish fantasy language. The subtitles don't fit the spoken words a bit.
It's like having someone say "I like flowers" repeatedly while the subtitles appear - absolutely sense- and respectless.

The second one is pretty cool.

Sinfully Naomi
2008-12-27, 03:48
~Naruto Theme Songs
1. ROCKS~
2. Hakura Katana~ Asian Kung Fu Generation
3. Kanashimi Wo Yashasi Ni(Little By Little)~ Little by Little
4. GO!!!~ FLOW
5. Seishun Kyosokyoku(Cup Of Water)~ Sambomaster
6. No Boy, No Cry~ STANCE PUNKS
7. Discord(Namikaze) Sattlite~ Snorkle
8. Re:member~ FLOW
9. Yura Yura~ Hearts Grow
-Shippuden
1. Hero's Come Back~ NobodyKnows
2. Distance~ Longshot Party
3. Blue Bird~ Ikimono Gakari
4. Closer~ Joe Inoue(or Inoue Joe, I don't KNOW ANYMORE! T-T)

White Manju Bun
2009-01-18, 17:13
Dunno if this has been posted and since Naruto doesnt have a AMV thread, Im posting it here. Possibly one of the funniest Naruto AMV's Ive ever seen.

NGPj_Uv7P84&hl

alienman1314
2009-02-28, 21:29
what is the song playing in Naruto episode 28 at approximately 19:11 and where can i can download it?

Sinfully Naomi
2009-03-27, 18:05
Okay! I can't take this anymore! What's the name of the song at the very beginning of episode 134, where the camera is zooming in on The Valley of End? >.<

duel
2009-04-09, 16:22
Hi guys! Are there plans for any further OST releases for Shippuden?

I want nothing more than a variation of track 4's 'Experienced Many Battles' off the Shippuden OST, featured in episode 41.

It starts at 10:46 here;
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-509850/naruto-shippuden-41/

This is such a beautiful piece of music I can't believe it hasn't been released :upset:

MVP
2009-05-03, 01:58
The new opening for Shippuden that started on episode 103? Its really good, in my opinion.

CaptainAbortion
2009-05-07, 10:12
hi,

hey can someone plz tell me what song plays at naruto shippuuden episode 72 at 18:37?what OST is it in???

ngButters
2009-06-07, 00:53
what is the name of the song that plays along when yukimaru plays the grass whistle?

haomaru
2009-06-29, 14:04
Looking for the names of these two songs, they look like the intro for the naruto ultimate ninja games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_xhDXtqYMc&feature=fvsr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFrPNV2XF4

tnks

Uchiha Soul
2009-10-16, 11:00
why is nobody talking abt the new op & end?
for me, i loved these songs so so much .. the best songs in shippuden

opening song:
Sign by Flow

and bcoz there is no translation for the songs any more i searched for the lyrics

i can't hear a song without singing, especially the Anime songs .. i memorized them all :D
So for any one like me ... here is the op lyrics:

I realize the screaming pain
Hearing loud in my brain
But I'm going straight ahead with the scar

Can You Hear Me
Can You Hear Me
Can You Hear Me (So am I)

Wasurete shimae baii yo kanji nakunacchaewaii
Surimui ta kokoro ni futao shitanda

Kizutsui tatte heikidayo mou itami wa nai kara ne
Sono ashiro hikizuri nagara mou wo

Mirushinatta jibun jishin na
Oto wo tatete kuzureteitta
Kizukeba kaze no oto dake ka

Tsutae nikitayo kisuato tadokke
Sekai ni oshi tsufu sarete shimau mae ni
Oboeteru kara namida no sora o
Ano itami ga kimi no koto o mamotte kereta
Sono itami ga itsumo kimi o mamotterunda

Can You Hear Me? (So am I)

Ashramaru
2009-10-20, 15:45
If anyone has ever taken the time to listen to the OPing for Shippuden, I love Hotaru no Hikari. For those of you who do not know what song I am referring to it is the 5th OP for Shippuden.

magnumcyclonex
2009-10-22, 16:07
This may be a bit early, but has the choir sound when the Rain country/Pain is shown, and most recently in NS episode 132 at 18mins 20s been released yet?

I'm a big fan of this type of holy, god-like, religious music used in anime (Death Note, Hikaru no Go).

Thanks!

Raikudo
2009-10-29, 02:32
I wonder why didn't they put this song on the OST? It's the unreleased sad theme that's heard on certain occasions in Naruto. It's one of the most saddening songs on the series. Well I uploaded the song to anybody who wants it.

Naruto - Unreleased Special OST - Theme Of Sadness (http://www.mediafire.com/?myjzjzmzzg5)

Here is another unrealeased good song that should have been included. It's the theme that played with Tenten, Sakura, and Ino. There was a similar file like this out there but it had lower quality and a lot of muffled sound but I mixed that version down into my own version and now it's more clearer than it was at 1st but if you prefer the old version I will post that link too.

Naruto - Tenten and Gaara Theme Remix By Shizuka (http://www.mediafire.com/?3t0imewij1o)

Naruto - Tenten, Sakura, and Ino Theme By Me (Raikudo) (New Version) (http://www.mediafire.com/?xoytnjtnktm)

ENJOY!! :D

Alchemist007
2009-11-20, 07:06
xnXc5Zl7VC8

Albafica
2009-11-29, 14:14
I don't watched Naruto Shippuden for a long time, someone knows if tracks which are at the end of episode 135 are out? They are f*cking great! (when Sasuke "pwn" Itachi :heh: )

SirRealz
2009-12-14, 00:40
Hi guys. Im looking for the music that plays when Itachi starts to get back up from Sasukes last lightning dragon skill. Its like this creepy, shrieking, goth music that has like these baby cries in it. Ive been looking around for days with no avail. Anyone have any deets on this? thanks.

Suika-Esper
2009-12-14, 10:55
cdjapan and Playasia list the second soundtrack as coming out Dec 16th. (Only two days from now! Finally!)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SVWC-7665

gives the tracklist:

1. Shoryu
2. Rinkai
3. Gekiha
4. Saika
5. Yogensha
6. Hidan
7. Kakuzu
8. Kouen
9. Midaregami
10. Maisou
11. Shirotsumekusa
12. Hyouhaku
13. Nankou Furaku
14. Shikku
15. Shiren
16. Dokushinjutsu
17. Guren
18. Kokuten
19. Himoji
20. Girei
21. Beni Soubi
22. Yamagasumi
23. Senya
24. Genshi
25. Shirohae
26. Ochihabune
27. Narukami
28. Samidare

magnumcyclonex
2009-12-18, 18:46
This may be a bit early, but has the choir sound when the Rain country/Pain is shown, and most recently in NS episode 132 at 18mins 20s been released yet?

I'm a big fan of this type of holy, god-like, religious music used in anime (Death Note, Hikaru no Go).

Thanks!

cdjapan and Playasia list the second soundtrack as coming out Dec 16th.

Yes! OST 2 track 20 was what I was looking (listening?) for!

square
2009-12-19, 04:41
I'm looking for the background theme played at 19:46 in episode 191 of the original Naruto series

it's near the end where they are talking to Haruna

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I avoided skimming the previous pages because of spoilers and just did a quick CTRL+F search

thanks

philmein
2009-12-19, 06:08
just listened to the OST 2...yeah totally blew my mind...way better than the first one..i swear..every track was memorable imo...<3

Arjento
2009-12-19, 18:01
Loving the Shippuuden OST 2 but....omg they didn't include the Jiraiya Death scene music.

What the hell!

Rheehemoth
2009-12-22, 05:32
This may be kind of off topic, and I have absolutely no idea if anyone has heard it or mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I recently heard a song by Eddie Rath. The guy basically has music all about Naruto.

I'm sure some of you would have heard about it, but I figured I'd just post just in case some of you haven't.

Suika-Esper
2010-01-31, 03:21
What is the music that plays at the very beginning of Shippuden episode 40 (where Orochimaru is on the bridge and Naruto has the Kyuubi cloak)?

Arkuatic
2010-02-23, 19:20
OK I've been searching on and off for the BGM from both the shippuuden movies yet no success so far. The BGM I'm looking for is when naruto pulls shion from the demon near the end in the first shippuuden movie.

Another reference is when naruto screams "determination!" near the end of shippuuden movie: bonds.

They're both the same piece yet I've been unsuccessful in finding it, hopefully someone has an idea of what I'm talking about and knows the title of the music.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:Found it :)

Hitsugaya_Toshirou
2010-03-20, 13:14
guys does someone know the name of the song from naruto episode 135 6:42
if you do please let me know

DKN117
2010-03-27, 15:48
Um... forgot... which track from OST 2 was used when Killer-Bee went seven-swords against Sasuke?

EDIT: Never mind; it's "Sunspot"

EDIT 2: No it isn't; just rewatched "Eight-Tails vs. Sasuke", and Sunspot starts right after Bee uses Lariat on Sasuke. So I still need to know what song played during his seven-sword trick.

rlfriar
2010-06-16, 19:47
ive just gone done watchin naruto 133 (shippuden fights are better...even so, good fight) i heard a track beginning at 11:32 and ending at 12:41...could i somehow get that track? could someone help me find it? thanks!

heres the link to acess the video:

www.narutoget.com/watch/293-naruto-episode-133-english-dubbed

Flowright138
2010-06-26, 06:57
Okay, this is getting ridiculous..

A question that is extremely annoying because I can not seem to find a straight answer to it.. is...
Can someone PLEEEEEEASE tell me what the name of the song that is played at the end of episode 173 is? :confused: it plays between 18:57 and 21:04, right before the end-credits..

It is the same song that was first played in ep 114 when chouji has his "I-do-have-friends-after-all" flashback and further throughout the anime on some occasions, one being the tearfull re-awakening of Naruto's newly found ramen-pal(sorry, forgot his name) in the bird-country during the Noroimusha arc.

If someone knows the title of this song, then please; for the love of Naruto(!) tell me.. and you will have made me one happy fan. :bow:

Has this song been released yet? Because I really like it.

MemorableGame
2010-07-06, 07:23
hey everybody,

I am really frustrated to find one of the Naruto's OST please somebody help.

just click the link below to here the soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/v/LHvhZ2M8HCI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1

help asap,

Lithia
2010-07-07, 23:36
I need some help, there's a song that plays in a few naruto episodes that I can't find the name of or the track anywhere. It plays in episode 107 from 08:38 - 09:17 I think. Can someone tell me the name of it, or give me a link as to where I can listen to/download it?

ZGoten
2010-07-08, 12:22
I need some help, there's a song that plays in a few naruto episodes that I can't find the name of or the track anywhere. It plays in episode 107 from 08:38 - 09:17 I think. Can someone tell me the name of it, or give me a link as to where I can listen to/download it?

There are quite a few themes that have never been released on a soundtrack, I think this is one of them. I've listened through pretty much all the tracks again and couldn't find it. Like I said, there are many unknown themes, like this one:
9a2tsomXHwk&feature=related

Lithia
2010-07-09, 13:48
There are quite a few themes that have never been released on a soundtrack, I think this is one of them. I've listened through pretty much all the tracks again and couldn't find it. Like I said, there are many unknown themes, like this one:
9a2tsomXHwk&feature=related
Thanks for trying. I know there's quite a few sountracks that haven't been released, I was just wondering if there was any way to find the soundtrack at all because some unreleased tracks are easy to find.

Spelt
2010-07-09, 15:05
Anyone know what music was playing at the end of episode 167? it's played from 16:35 to the end. Would be awesome to have it because it's epic as hell.

ZGoten
2010-07-09, 15:21
^ That would be track #22 of the Shippuden OST, "Hisou".

Spelt
2010-07-09, 15:40
^ That would be track #22 of the Shippuden OST, "Hisou".

Thanks a ton!:)

aNIMEFREAK.
2010-07-18, 12:14
Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked before but is there anyone who knows if the following song has been recreated on Youtube (or something like that...), because I can't find it on the OST. The song is in the ending of the first episode of the non-Shippuden-series. Though, there is a longer version, and this is the longest that I recall, in the 44 episode - more specifically 07:28. :) Thanks.

Drangon
2010-07-19, 19:46
Anyone know the song played in episodes 120/132? 120 when Kiba stabs himself, once the flashback ends. And 132 when Naruto and Sasuke collide on the cliff catching each other's punches. I've been unable to find the song or anything about >.< Thanks!

aNIMEFREAK.
2010-07-20, 09:54
Anyone know the song played in episodes 120/132? 120 when Kiba stabs himself, once the flashback ends. And 132 when Naruto and Sasuke collide on the cliff catching each other's punches. I've been unable to find the song or anything about >.< Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4pGpq2ByE&feature=related

:)

Now help me with my above post! :mad:

lordblazer
2010-07-20, 10:29
I am looking for the song played at the end of episode 128.. of shippuden

Spelt
2010-07-22, 17:17
Could anyone tell me what song plays in Naruto schippuden episode 88? It's starts playing at 07:33.

Thanks in advance :)

VforVen
2010-08-22, 14:12
I am looking for the title of a song played when Kakashi dies after he fought against Pain.

Nobody I have asked so far seems to know so I guess I tried it here now ;).
Hope that somebody knows that track cuz it sounds pretty awesome.

Kind regards,

VforVen

Suomi
2010-08-22, 20:59
I am looking for the title of a song played when Kakashi dies after he fought against Pain.

Nobody I have asked so far seems to know so I guess I tried it here now ;).
Hope that somebody knows that track cuz it sounds pretty awesome.

Kind regards,

VforVen

That needs a spoiler tag!!
(I put one in the quote...but one belongs in your post

xlilyx
2010-08-30, 09:47
Does anyone know the title of this song? It is an ending song of the filler series 7 part 2 of Naruto Unleashed. I don't mind if you tell me the Japanese or English title. The scene has Sakura looking at a leaf and wondering what it is and near the end the leaf bursts into little lights in front of her. She looks at it and goes to touch it as it forms a human shape but then she wakes up and it was all a dream. Can someone please tell me the Japanese/English title for this ending song? Thank you.

DKN117
2010-12-04, 15:04
Anyone know data on a certain song? It's a song mostly made of trumpet, that plays when Killer Bee goes seven-swords crazy against Sasuke, as well as in a few other places.

Mianhaeyo
2010-12-13, 12:54
The song from Joe Inoue is definitely the best naruto song for me!

shenzu
2011-01-22, 08:44
Hi guys, I'm looking for the track that plays at around 3:00 in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4oLI5K30I

It's in the part in episode 53 where Sai realises/reminisces how Naruto is like his brother and Naruto calls him to their next mission before he can draw something

Loby
2011-01-30, 06:16
Hey what do you think of Naruto Shippuden's 8th opening?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yuq2XS7IA

Ravenblitz
2011-02-15, 03:30
PV/MV of Mayonaka no Orchestra

-LPrGhipbVg

Loby
2011-02-27, 08:37
Shippuden Opening http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk3qxXh2R5U

BruceLEE_Srb
2011-03-22, 15:46
I am interested in song in Shippuden 187 after Jiraya slaps that kid... after explaining what happened to his dad with nice guitar slow guitar solo?? :P

Loby
2011-04-09, 02:40
Naruto Shippuden Opening 9 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmC7ALwTcU

Rinnel
2011-04-28, 17:24
Could anyone tell me what song plays in Naruto schippuden episode 88? It's starts playing at 07:33.

Thanks in advance :)

It's this Shutsujin ( Departure To The Front Lines ) :

BoflShxmf_s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoflShxmf_s

And Jiraya's death is Samidare from the OST2 (a really nice theme).

fzE5b5sdRLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzE5b5sdRLg&feature=related

AlecTaylor
2011-08-21, 04:38
FYI

Yasuharu Takanashi's song "Destruction Justu" featured in Gekij ban Naruto: Shippden - Kizuna is mostly stolen from an old Perrey and Kingsley song.

:upset:

DKN117
2011-12-05, 23:50
So... can anyone answer: what's that heroic/inspirational tune that plays when Jiraiya (briefly) wills himself back to life, and again later when Kakashi carries Naruto home to a hero's welcome after Pain?

soul sapling
2012-01-24, 02:11
Does anyone know the theme that is played in the original series episode 145 at from 7.44 to 10.26 in the filler arc mizuki strikes back.

Blaat
2012-03-21, 13:19
Today there was a funeral for the Belgian and Dutch kids who died in a bus accident in Switzerland and one of the songs played was a slow piano version of Wind by Akeboshi (first ending song of Naruto). :heh: It was weird hearing an anime song (let alone a Naruto related song) on a funeral but it worked though.

sphinxbox
2012-04-22, 15:31
Hi all. Can anyone tell me title of the song in the newest episode of naruto shippuuden 259 that starts in 7:07 ??

Roxey
2012-04-22, 23:47
I'm like seriously addicted to Bluebird by Ikimono-Gakari. Idk why but that song has been stuck in my head for a while now ^^

Kizoku Keenan
2012-04-26, 16:51
I'll forever be addicted and in love with the first outro song for Naruto Akeboshi - Wind its just such a warm catchy nice song

trevlig-telefon
2012-05-01, 16:41
Hello dear Forum! first post here so be gentle! :p

looking for an old ass song from the original naruto, it's from episode 70, when Shikimaru is about to get killed but Asuma shows up beating some sound ninjas to pieces, awesome song with cool guitar and voices shouting! What is that songs name?

mystogan
2012-05-03, 07:56
hey is naruto shippuden third ost album released
it's time they release it, there are lots of new tracks that are being played in the anime

milan kyuubi
2012-05-03, 09:06
Hello dear Forum! first post here so be gentle! :p

looking for an old ass song from the original naruto, it's from episode 70, when Shikimaru is about to get killed but Asuma shows up beating some sound ninjas to pieces, awesome song with cool guitar and voices shouting! What is that songs name?

I think it was this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94EWWcndynI), but I am not sure. :)

trevlig-telefon
2012-05-07, 06:03
I think it was this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94EWWcndynI), but I am not sure. :)

Well don't rlly hear the cool shouts and that, but maybe that is something they added in or something like that, thanks tho :)

dodoman
2012-05-20, 06:22
i love Naruto music thanks

LightMusicBand
2012-05-22, 22:20
hello, may I ask you guys to identify some OST's in Naruto?
What is the name of the OST when:

1. Naruto was about to defeat the last Pein. The music started right after the numerous shadow clones appeared right beneath Pein and ended when Naruto hit the last Pein with the Rasengan.
2. A Naruto OST, from which I could remember was played when Naruto was learning how to learn the rasengan, and he learned to "pop" the balloon, and not just a little leak.

Hope you guys could help me

milan kyuubi
2012-05-23, 01:04
hello, may I ask you guys to identify some OST's in Naruto?
What is the name of the OST when:

1. Naruto was about to defeat the last Pein. The music started right after the numerous shadow clones appeared right beneath Pein and ended when Naruto hit the last Pein with the Rasengan.
2. A Naruto OST, from which I could remember was played when Naruto was learning how to learn the rasengan, and he learned to "pop" the balloon, and not just a little leak.

Hope you guys could help me

Hi! :)

1. Naruto Shippuden Soundtrack 2 OST - Douten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woCGvkjjpfQ)

I can't remember about the second one ;(

LightMusicBand
2012-05-23, 06:49
well, another instance of the second one was on one of those "Konoha's History" episodes (right after the Pein arc) when:

Naruto used the Odama Rasengan for the first time to take down the summon of some guy who's a follower of Hanzo in some village where they went to train genjutsu resistance.

Sorry, those are the only instances that I could remember. Thanks a lot...

FthkuMan
2012-05-27, 23:14
Hi,
I was looking for the rendition of Alone, the one that was heard in the Shippuden 257 episode at about 1:25. Anyone know if it's under a different name, or better yet have a Youtube link to it, I would really appreciate it.
Found the begininng of the episode on this youtube link, sound is messed up, but you should be able to understand what I'm talking about:
Linko=D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PVicfqzfik)
Thanks in advance.

LightMusicBand
2012-06-07, 03:02
well, as thanks for helping me identify some OST's, I would like to share my guitar cover to you guys...

vv4Dkm0c6EM

Uhmmm, do you guys have like anymore rocking OST's from Naruto that you know. (I recently knew Jiraiya's Theme to be awesome, and rockin'). Sorry, I'm not familiar with others. Thanks a lot.

milan kyuubi
2012-06-07, 03:16
^ Nice :) I like it :D

Quoting my post from Q&A thread here...
Can someone tell me the name of OST in episode 265, during Naruto, Zabuza, Haku and Gatou flashback? This OST was also in the episode when Naruto meets Kushina. While their are sitting together and camera rolls around them in circle.

Thanks in advance! :)

I hope somebody can help me :) Thanks :D

LightMusicBand
2012-06-07, 21:10
^ Thank you...

P.S. I also did a cover of Sign by FLOW (Naruto Shippuden OP) a couple of days ago as well. It's my all-time fav. Naruto opening song... Just wanna share it as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmaTjHJ7FjA

Maybious
2012-06-18, 07:15
Dear forum members,

Could anyone tell me what the name is of the soundtrack at the very end of every latest Naruto episode where they show you the preview of the next ep.?

My great thanks.

DarthDestroiar
2012-07-05, 18:26
Can someone please tell me whats the song when Itachi and sasuke are talking (on the original naruto i think episode 129/130) and Itachi makes the famous "I am the barrier you must overcome, so you and I will continue to exist together, even if you hate me. That's what being a big brother means." Quote. I am looking that for ages.

irlanjuca
2012-09-05, 20:45
in episode 88 where naruto is popping the rubber ball what song/theme :uhoh: is that?

Ress, sorry! What song/theme is that?
In episode 258 naruto shippuden, where kakashi and sasuke appear, I saw that same song/theme.

nickelback
2012-09-07, 12:15
I don't know about you guys but I always get emotional when I hear the song Sadness and Sorrows by Toshiro Masuda especially if the context is filled with moments worthy of tears and I think that is the coolest song they could play when Naruto will eventually fight Sasuke for the last time, or if something very bad happens when the anime will end. I am pretty sure I will cry

DKN117
2012-10-13, 11:04
Man, when the hell are they gonna give us the third Official Soundtrack for Shippuden? The song for Edo Tensei, the song for Minato & Kushina's sacrifice and Naruto & Bee vs. Raikage, the TRUMPETS song for the opening swordfight of Sasuke vs. Bee... They've got plenty of music to make a third soundtrack. GIVE IT TO US ALREADY!!!

Rinnel
2012-10-13, 16:34
Dear forum members,

Could anyone tell me what the name is of the soundtrack at the very end of every latest Naruto episode where they show you the preview of the next ep.?

My great thanks.

It's Shiren (Ost 2 track 15)

x43OHyhZjEs

koopaking356
2012-12-06, 20:15
Hello I have been looking for one very hard song to get in naruto it us sad and I will give a part Whee it plays in naruto episode 62 a failures true power it plays at 3 36 I think I know it starts playing in that minute it starts when neji says you don't know what it is like to be branded with a mark a mark that can never be wiped away then the show goes to naruto going close to his face as he remembers his mark and sadness I really would like to figure this out

mystogan
2013-08-03, 13:28
i am having trouble finding some naruto music, can someone please help me,
i am looking for the soundtracks played at these times

Naruto episode 126 : 7:43-9:36, 18:10-19:09
Naruto episode 127 : 14:13-17:20
Naruto episode 130 : 9:01-11:03

Haiprbim
2013-08-18, 09:28
Okay, I'm sorry, but I have to ask... what the hell made them create such an ED as it is now?
A gay Naruto is jumping around all happy and I simply don't get it.

geko
2013-10-17, 15:51
Hello all..

Im new to naruto series..

And im so thrilled that i have soooo many to see them.

But i encountered one episode wher soundtrack took me too deep, and i just cant figure out whats the themes neme and where to find.

i managed to browse several soundtrack disc but non of them had that particular soundtrack.

Episode 37 (yeah i understand, who can remmember something so old, i cant even link an episode in youtube)
(and this theme apears in may episodes, but in episode 37 it is the longest 2 minutes)

Episode 37
min 14:00- 16:10

if someone has a clue pleas throw bown at my location.. (give a hint)

thank you!

DKN117
2013-10-17, 16:02
Man, are we EVER gonna see a Shippuden OST Volume 3? There are so many awesome tracks we've heard that aren't on either of the two extant volumes!

milan kyuubi
2013-10-17, 16:18
Hello all..

Im new to naruto series..

And im so thrilled that i have soooo many to see them.

But i encountered one episode wher soundtrack took me too deep, and i just cant figure out whats the themes neme and where to find.

i managed to browse several soundtrack disc but non of them had that particular soundtrack.

Episode 37 (yeah i understand, who can remmember something so old, i cant even link an episode in youtube)
(and this theme apears in may episodes, but in episode 37 it is the longest 2 minutes)

Episode 37
min 14:00- 16:10

if someone has a clue pleas throw bown at my location.. (give a hint)

thank you!

Maybe this will help you. :)

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Music

geko
2013-10-18, 12:41
ohh thanks..

i found it previously myselfe...

ehh will need to collect discography...

no other way it seems

:D

milan kyuubi
2013-10-19, 11:24
ohh thanks..

i found it previously myselfe...

ehh will need to collect discography...

no other way it seems

:D

Glad to be of help. Even If I arrived to early :D

Since I wasted like half an hour searching for this soundtrack, can you tell me which is it? Thanks! :)

Rachin
2013-10-19, 21:48
I like most of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden music.

DKN117
2013-10-19, 22:44
Seriously, has anyone heard anything about a potential Official Soundtrack Volume 3?

geko
2013-10-21, 10:47
Glad to be of help. Even If I arrived to early :D

Since I wasted like half an hour searching for this soundtrack, can you tell me which is it? Thanks! :)

if ill find out, shure i will!

:)

geko
2013-11-02, 16:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoTsEcH3yU8

this one this is the one im searching but as i see it is not released at all..

:(

Empress Ayeka
2013-11-04, 22:08
My favorites are Yura Yura and Blue Bird. I always imagine Hinata singing Yura Yura for Naruto, and Sakura singing BB for Sasuke

Kyoko Kerasaki
2014-05-24, 16:18
Hi,

Does anyone know the song that played while Saske was freaked out after he released the cursed seal for the first time? It's at the end of episode 33.

I've been looking for it for years now, but no luck so far.

rubbswe
2014-05-30, 14:57
Hi, i have been searching everywhere for these 2 songs and i cant find them anywhere.

The first one can be seen in this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rXifVXhOs ) starting at 04:20.

The other one can be seen in this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKlwPMup2nI ) starting at 16:20.

I would appreciate an answer so much ;)

rubbswe
2014-06-02, 11:33
Its an unreleased ost called "the juin". You can seach it on youtube but Im afraid they are all shitty quality.

rubbswe
2014-06-02, 11:37
Hi,

Does anyone know the song that played while Saske was freaked out after he released the cursed seal for the first time? It's at the end of episode 33.

I've been looking for it for years now, but no luck so far.

Its an unreleased ost called "the juin". You can seach it on youtube but Im afraid they are all shitty quality.

Space
2014-08-02, 05:14
ehmm dunno if it was already asked but the song played in the backgroud in episode 115 at exactly 14:50 till 15:55 . what is it. sounds like a very slow version of the naruto main theme but isn't on the soundtracks i think. please help :help:

It is a very slow versioin of the main theme, literally all you have to do is go to youtube and search "Naruto Main theme Slow" and you'll find it. From there you have a multitude(i just wanted to use the word multitude :3 ) of options. You can go and convert one of the videos to an mp3, thats quite simple, just look up youtube to mp3 converter in google. you could just go on google and search naruto main theme slow mp3 and just find it there and download it, and actually that's all i can think of right now, because THAT'S ALL i would do :D

CHEERS

WTFlavour
2014-08-12, 09:59
WOuld be really thankful if anyone knows how this song is named... searching for hours and still didn't find out :( thanks for helping :)