PDA

View Full Version : sonic?

Rizzler
2003-11-30, 19:16
hello... im in search of and old sonic serie with sonic and sally working to defeat robotnick (eggman) thats turned their home into a robot city... i hope anyone know what i mean and tell me where i could get them :)

gravitation
2003-11-30, 19:24
OMG i know wat ya mean, i remember that!!! that was kool, awww but sorry im not sure where ya can get it, but if ya find out tell me plz ^_^ ... aww the memories....Sonic is ssooo koool! ^_^ :D he rox, the old games on megadrive and stuff were kool too

WindStriker
2003-11-30, 19:28
Are you talking about the one the comic was based on?

Superchop
2003-11-30, 19:36
Ah you just brought back some good old memories...i remember that series...it was pretty good...had lots of characters...(all of the ones that appeared in the ending of Sonic 2 for sega gens)....

but sadly along with that one...they had a horrible version also...with robotnik being a dumbass and having 2 dumber minions...

but both of those are pretty old...so you'll have a tough time trying to find them....if anything they were released on vhs..but i doubt they were released on dvd...

Rizzler
2003-11-30, 19:37
Are you talking about the one the comic was based on?

i dont know cause i didint even know it was an OVA the only thing is thats it sonic and Sally and they are living in the woods cause eggman has tagen over and made the city into a robot city..

OMG i know wat ya mean, i remember that!!! that was kool, awww but sorry im not sure where ya can get it, but if ya find out tell me plz ^_^ ... aww the memories....Sonic is ssooo koool! ^_^ he rox, the old games on megadrive and stuff were kool too

ye i found eps 1-9 on a lan party and i rememberd them but know i wanna se all of them =)

Ah you just brought back some good old memories...i remember that series...it was pretty good...had lots of characters...(all of the ones that appeared in the ending of Sonic 2 for sega gens)....

but sadly along with that one...they had a horrible version also...with robotnik being a dumbass and having 2 dumber minions...

but both of those are pretty old...so you'll have a tough time trying to find them....if anything they were released on vhs..but i doubt they were released on dvd...

i have some i found on a lan party i saw em when i was littel and i can say thats a Anime to hunt for it is really good =) dont ya think? =)

Superchop
2003-11-30, 20:28
i have some i found on a lan party i saw em when i was littel and i can say thats a Anime to hunt for it is really good =) dont ya think? =)

Yeah, it was a really good show...but i dont think they ever finished the series...it gave on upn9 (here in the US) and i think it went the way that tekkaman/teknoman went...where they stopped airing the series half way...

Well good luck on the hunt ^_^

boneyjellyfish
2003-11-30, 20:44
Yeah, it was a really good show...but i dont think they ever finished the series...it gave on upn9 (here in the US) and i think it went the way that tekkaman/teknoman went...where they stopped airing the series half way...

Well good luck on the hunt ^_^

I remember way back, when I was about 4 or 5, there was a Sonic series on ABC saturday morning. This series was just called "Sonic", and it came out waay before the ultra-crappy series Sonic The Hedgehog aired. I don't remember much more than that, though. I don't think Tails was in it...

Lord Raiden
2003-11-30, 22:23
Amazon and Suncoast have it, Best Buy can order it for you, but you'll probubly need to look up the actual VHS/DVD ID number first. It will make searching for it faster, and being as old as it is, getting it might be a bit of a challenge, but I know that Amazon has it somewhere...I think. Last I remember they did anyways.

EDIT: Bah, they're out right now. All they got is the "Sonic the Hedgehog" OVA's and a few OVA's from the original Sonic series. Nothing more. :(

Rizzler
2003-12-01, 11:17
so far i found 1-25 adn if anyone wants em u can join #Rizzler @ irc.mircx.com Pass: ddd my sonic Fserv is sharing em =)