PDA

View Full Version : Anime Battle

Lancer McCloud
2003-12-07, 10:37
What anime caracter would you like ot se in a beat em upp game. I my selfe would enjoy seing Vash de Stampede from Trigun(serious dodging potential), Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina (she can pack a punch) and Manji from Blade of the Imortal (can be har beating him). Pleas post your coments and your favourite caracters and write why they would fitt in a beat em upp.

Youko Recca
2003-12-07, 10:48
normal fight: Recca vs. Yusuke vs. Inuyasha vs. Naruto

sword fight: Kenshin vs. Twilight Suzuka vs. Zoro vs. Guts

Muraki
2003-12-07, 11:09
Hmmm...

Orochimaru (Naruto) vs. Muraki (YnM)

Ne, I didn't get my username from watching YnM :X pervert doctors...geez...

Puchiko (Di Gi Charat) vs. Pen Pen (Evangelion)

Battle of the cute mascots ^_^

Wandering A.I.
2003-12-07, 17:48
I want to see a tentacle monster! We could have the mahou shoujo crew too - Pretty Sammy, Pixy Misa, Card Captor Sakura, etc. You can just guess what the fatalities would be like, mwuhahaha. Ooh, Vampire Princess Miyu and Larva as well. Larva actually had some really cool fight scenes and we need to balance out the monster ranks...

Actually, writing that, I think the Berserk crew vs. all the demos and villains in that show could be a cool game and also Sakura vs. all the cards as well. Although maybe those would work better as rpg's or side scrollers (like double dragon, heh ^^ don't they have 3d side scrollers nowadays?).

*goes off to check if there actually is a ccs or berserk game...*

Lain
2003-12-07, 18:33
Alucard from Hellsing.

Haruko Haruhara from FLCL. Multi-purpose guitar for sword and/or gunfights. And best dodger that ever lived...

Lancer McCloud
2003-12-07, 19:54
The only real beat em upp game whit anime caracters that i know of is the Gundam Wing Endless Duel for the super nes. Does annyone know of anny other fighting game featuring anime characters?

Wandering A.I.
2003-12-07, 20:56
>Does annyone know of anny other fighting game featuring anime characters?

Well since there is a Tsukihime anime out now, Melty Blood would count:
http://shop.himeya.com/products/adult_mag_jp/melty_blood/melty_blood.html

Umm, don't read the description unless you are spoiler immune like me. ^^

GTOnizuka
2003-12-07, 22:06
The only real beat em upp game whit anime caracters that i know of is the Gundam Wing Endless Duel for the super nes. Does annyone know of anny other fighting game featuring anime characters?

The only ones I know of, besides those two, are the Dragon Ball Z Budikai games, (1 and 2) another DBZ game that just came out, something like, ultimate battle, (there multiplying like rabbits!) and this Inuyasha game. (Hope I spelled that right.)

Thats if by 'beat em up' you mean 'fighting games.' I think thats what you mean.

<EDIT> Wow, I'm quite off topic.

CrimsonFury
2003-12-07, 23:45
Zabuza(Naruto) vs Akabane Karudou aka Dr.Jackal(Get Backers)

That would be a great bout :)

Lancer McCloud
2003-12-08, 07:36
Thanks for the tip, Wandering A.I. Melty Blood locks sooo cool i must get myself a coppy of this. Reminds me of the freeware beat em upp Dogma that can be downloadeded here (http://gamehippo.com/cat/top_1_6.shtml). I highly recomend dogma even if its justa a beta version (so manny cool special attacks).

Elin
2003-12-08, 07:39
Hehe, I thought I was the only one who used the term 'beat 'em up' :P That was what all the gaming magazines here used to call games like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat...good times... :P

Err, on topic, I'd love to be able to play as Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke.

Seifer_us
2003-12-08, 07:55

There are tons of them. There are games for Shaman King, Naruto, Fist of the North Star, Inuyasha, Kenshin, Dragonball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ranma, Get Backers, Hajime no Ippo, and many more. Not often do games based on anime make it stateside, and more often than not, it's a good thing. The majority of them are absolute crap (there are exceptions, though).

Lain
2003-12-08, 13:05
The best anime fighting game I've come across is Guilty Gear X. Maybe the characters aren't taken from any PARTICULAR anime, but all are instantly recognizable as the type of anime heroes we've come to love and cherish...Hell, let me posta few pictures.

http://www.splashpagecomics.com/gum/guiltyct.jpg

Kay, so the picture sucks, since it's really a pic of small statues rather than the drawn characters themselves, but you can see what I mean. Prepubescent pirate girl with HUGE anchor? SOLD!

OFFSPRiNGCo16
2003-12-08, 18:23
normal fight: Recca vs. Yusuke vs. Inuyasha vs. Naruto

Hmm...That fight is kind of one sided, if you know Yu Yu Hakusho pretty well then you know that Yusuke would completly own all the others...easily... lol

Lancer McCloud
2003-12-08, 20:06
I hawe found out about a "beat em upp" game engine to download where you can add caracters you download or even create yourselfe. Manny of the caracters are anime related but i cant actualy find anny place to download the game (it is a freeware). The game (or game engine) is caled MUGEN and if annyone knows where i can download it i would be most thanfull.

Youko Recca
2003-12-08, 20:36
Hmm...That fight is kind of one sided, if you know Yu Yu Hakusho pretty well then you know that Yusuke would completly own all the others...easily... lol

Well I know jus how powful he is but the others shouldn't be tooken lightly.Naruto would be the first to fall...poor kid.

Muraki
2003-12-08, 20:54
Not really if you take in account that Naruto has the Kyubi :P nearly unlimitless power usually does the trick...

Youko Recca
2003-12-09, 00:35
Not really if you take in account that Naruto has the Kyubi :P nearly unlimitless power usually does the trick...

But look at the other three

Oneesama
2003-12-10, 02:37
If there were something like: Weiss Kreuz Gluehen/Kenshin/Saiyuki RELOAD/Air masters/Prince of Tennis like all merged together ^^

G.T.
2003-12-10, 11:27
i think it would be cool when there is an really good beat'm up for PC with every angels ans evas of NGE... it would be really cool... i know there is a beat'm up game for N64 but an really good game (graphics and sound but also movement) for PC.
then a game could be nice with all NGE characters... shinji, misato, asuka.... and so on... (also penē)

Lancer McCloud
2003-12-10, 11:41
That a greeat idea, G.T. eveng thou some of the angels would be hard to fitt in a beat em upp because of thier strange loocks and combat capabilities.
I had a similar idea myselfe a while ago but whit the Gundams. A 3D beat em upp would be mecha heaven. It should include gundams from all the diferent series, mostly featuring those that are more individual like those in Gundam Wing and Seed but others aswell. Cool efects to add to the game would be bullet time, slow motion, extreme supers and specials to use and customice able mobile suits (no im not a gundam freak, not att all). This game could be awesom.

Ainana
2003-12-10, 16:51
The greating eating battle:

Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) vs. Lina (Slayers) vs. Gourry (Slayers) vs. Naga (slayers) vs. Gigoro? (Yawara) vs. Kero (CardCaptor Sakura)

Battle of the Foxes (meaning cunning, not derogatory for females or anything like that): Course, I donno how they'd battle... they're main weapon is trickery and blackmail, but it's pretty scary.

Nabiki (Ranma 1/2) vs. Kitsune (Love Hina)

Battle of the Tough Women:
Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin) vs. Akane (Ranma 1/2)

Sword Battles: Kenshin (RK) vs Saitoh (RK) vs. Hijikata (PMK) vs Okita (pmk) vs. Goro? (Lupin III) vs Youka (Condor Heroes) vs. Shouryojo?? (Condor Heroes) vs. Viscious (Cowboy Bebop) vs. Allen Schezarde? (Escaflowne) vs. Vargus (Escaflowne) vs. Hiko (RK)

Battle of the Bad-asses:
Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha) vs Largo (BBC) vs Naraku (Inuyasha) vs. Saitoh (RK) vs. Nakago? (Fushigi Yuugi)

Battle of Incompetence (Who will be the one that falls first?):
Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) vs. Usagi-Chan (Sailor Moon) vs Nanaka (Nanaka 6/17) vs. Miki (Marmalade Boy) vs. Mihoshi (Tenchi Muyo) vs. Moose (Ranma 1/2) vs. Jin? (El Hazard)

Gun Battle: Jigen (Lupin the III) vs. Spike (Cowboy Bebop) vs. Vash (Trigun) vs. Wolfwood (Trigun) vs. Main char? (Gunsmith cats) vs. Priss (BBC) vs Ryoma (PMK)

Hand to Hand Battle: Youka (Condor Heroes) vs Shouruyjo? (Condor Heroes) vs. the Uncle (Condor Heroes) vs. Ranma vs. Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) vs. Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi) vs. Yuuhi (Ayashi no Ceres) vs. Lee (Naruto) vs. Neji (Naruto) vs Touya (Ayashi no Ceres) vs. Anita (ROD) vs. Ms. Deep (ROD)

And Just because though it doesn't really apply:

The Battle of the Suzaku no Mikos?
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi and Tsusuki from Yami no Matsuei.
Don't you think they are the male/female counterparts of each other?

Muraki
2003-12-10, 21:17
Naruto has the Kage Bushin...not to mention Harem no Jutsu which would have Inuyasha out on the ground a Recca doing googoo eyes...(I need one of those necklaces that makes Inuyasha react to sit hehe)

I'd like to see Tsuzuki(YnM) vs. Yusuke(YYH) just to see how immortality(almost newayz...)and summoning goes up against some demon dude...

Youko Recca
2003-12-10, 23:10
Naruto has the Kage Bushin...not to mention Harem no Jutsu which would have Inuyasha out on the ground a Recca doing googoo eyes...(I need one of those necklaces that makes Inuyasha react to sit hehe)

I'd like to see Tsuzuki(YnM) vs. Yusuke(YYH) just to see how immortality(almost newayz...)and summoning goes up against some demon dude...

Like they would fall for that

djDarkX
2003-12-16, 01:19
I hawe found out about a "beat em upp" game engine to download where you can add caracters you download or even create yourselfe. Manny of the caracters are anime related but i cant actualy find anny place to download the game (it is a freeware). The game (or game engine) is caled MUGEN and if annyone knows where i can download it i would be most thanfull.

Hey! I'm new here, but if you need a copy of the latest MUGEN engine before the site bit the dust, (FOR DOS NOT LINUX), I would be happy to give you a copy, just drop me a line at djdarkx_mod@yahoo.com! Laterz~

P.S.
If you need the ISO for InuYasha, I can provide that too! I wanna see InuYasha and Evil Ken/Ryu duke it out! Look out for my character when it is done! "Darksonic..."

djDarkX
"I am Darksonic!"
http://earth.prohosting.com/djdarkx

anime ronin
2008-08-28, 02:15
heh heh, sorry guys, i just had to bring this one back to life

i bet these would be cool fights...

clare vs ichigo - claymore vs shinigami

renna (higarashi) vs kotonoha (school days) - paranoid murderer vs senial nutcase

TTGL vs gogeta - universal sized power hauler vs #1

kira vs zero - geass vs deathnote

gundam army vs code geass army - battle of the mecha

C.A.
2008-08-28, 03:52
There's nothing much in the universe that TTGL can put up a fair fight with. Unless you're even visible to him, there's no need to fight. Because of its sheer size, just moving its fingers would have broke the speed of light by millions of times. That translates to, he has more than infinite energy, something only achievable by something of its calibre.

On true equal scale, there's only 1 mech other than The Anti-Spiral who can fight TTGL.

TTGL VS Getter Emperor.
--------------

Nanoha vs Buster Machine no.7 - would be the feather weight division of planet busting and dimension breaking.

Domon Kasshu vs Anime Tencho - almost a mirror match, but not.

Domon Kasshu vs Kuzuryu Momoko - not sure why, but I'd like to see it.

MidnightViper88
2008-08-28, 14:45
How about a three-way organic quasi-mecha battle between Evangelion Unit 01, the RahXephon, and the Nirvash TypeZERO FOR T3H FUTUAR OF ALL HUMANITY?!?!

Or what about this set up? Naruto hires Ichigo Kurosaki to save Sasuke after Naruto fails for the n-thousandth time...Ichigo vs. Sasuke; Who will best one another in showing Naruto to be the biggest puss in the history of all anime?

anime ronin
2008-08-29, 01:15
There's nothing much in the universe that TTGL can put up a fair fight with. Unless you're even visible to him, there's no need to fight. Because of its sheer size, just moving its fingers would have broke the speed of light by millions of times. That translates to, he has more than infinite energy, something only achievable by something of its calibre.

On true equal scale, there's only 1 mech other than The Anti-Spiral who can fight TTGL.

TTGL VS Getter Emperor.
--------------

Nanoha vs Buster Machine no.7 - would be the feather weight division of planet busting and dimension breaking.

Domon Kasshu vs Anime Tencho - almost a mirror match, but not.

Domon Kasshu vs Kuzuryu Momoko - not sure why, but I'd like to see it.

just a thought of possibility... what if gogeta got like every existing being in the universe to support his spirit bomb or better yet, all the spirals in the universe. then his spirit bomb's power would compare to the infinate power of the TTGL

qtipbrit
2008-08-29, 01:38
As much as I love Nanoha, I think 7 just yelling "INAZUMA KIICK!" alone would defeat Starlight Breaker. :p

And what is Gogeta?

anime ronin
2008-08-29, 22:21
vegeta + goku = gogeta from dbz...