PDA

View Full Version : [Manga] Chapter 222 Discussion

hi no ken Jebus
2006-04-06, 08:16
"No Shaking Throne"

The vaizard continue their fighting rotation against Hollowed Ichigo. They start comparing their times for this process with Hiyori taking 69 mins 2 seconds. Hollow Ichigo goes for a zero attack. From his left shoulder a crack appears and Hiyori tells Hachigen to get Rabu(羅武 formerly called Love the afro guy) out of there. His hollow exterior falls off and he turns humanish again. He collapses and Hirako goes over to him and asks how he is doing. He has a short flashback of what White Ichigo was saying about not missing any opportunity to take over. He then grabs his sword and says that ain't happening. Back in the real world Orihime is worried about Ichigo. She goes on about how he's probably training somewhere secretly although Rukia is worried and he left without saying anything. She then starts being Orihime and goes off on a tangent about how it's lonely without chad and ishida as well. And she wonders what to do if they dont show up again she then talks about Tatsuki and going to her house because she hasn't been feeling well lately. Some old lady stops her to ask about her 2 roommates. Switch to Hitsugaya in front of a huge weird TV looking device. Yamamoto appears on the TV talking about Aizen's true goal and chapter ends.
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6481/bleach2220ui.th.jpg (http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleach2220ui.jpg)

-KarumA-
2006-04-06, 11:10
souns nice an all!

does ichi keep half of his mask?

M4rauder
2006-04-06, 11:28
Looks like when Ichigo emerges from the cracked hollow body, he's got a full mask--just like the other Vaizards have. Damn though, he looks badass in his hollow tranformation!

Wolcik
2006-04-06, 12:40
looks like a great chapter :D

maybe that Oba-chan is working for Aizen as well :D
so what's Aizen true goal is we will know from the next chapter of Bleach :D
so maybe we'll see Chad coming up saving someones ass with his flashback of training :D

fict_ticious
2006-04-06, 12:59
Hollow ichigo qualifies for my "Holy Crap!" award. I want to see some Urahara and Sado training chapters.

propa03
2006-04-06, 13:12
gah! i want this chapter now! finally, Ichigo with full mask!

-KarumA-
2006-04-06, 14:00
gah! i want this chapter now! finally, Ichigo with full mask!

me too i cant wait untill i get to see how it looks :D

暁 うちはイタチ
2006-04-07, 01:30
looks like a great chapter, ichigo with a complete hollow mask :/

Varis
2006-04-07, 02:17
looks like a great chapter or rather YET ANOTHER great chapter. I'm very happy with how the manga is going.

WarpObscura
2006-04-07, 04:55
Hmm, I guess there is no more worry about hiding the hollow body. Though I wonder if those things will re-appear when Ichigo calls on the Mask...

metrite
2006-04-07, 05:33
Ichigo ripping himself out of the hollows body looks awesome.

carb
2006-04-07, 19:14
Now show us Ichigo Vs Ulquiora(sp?)

Interesting chapter! can't wait to see the reaction of Ichi's dad when he returns home, and also rukia, urahara, the captains and especialy the cat

Kinny Riddle
2006-04-08, 00:30
Ichigo ripping himself out of the hollows body looks awesome.
I second that. Ichigo reborn as a Vaizard after his "metamorphosis".

Hitsugaya has turned Orihime's room into a video conferencing centre for good, it seems. :heh:

propa03
2006-04-08, 07:20
hollow ichigo scares the crap out of me. no two ways about it. i see that guy coming, i s#!* myself. he creates a freaking cero with just two fingers!? what the hell? And he has a tail. can't deny the badass quotient of the tatooed tail. Also, there's a new stripe on his mask, right there at the chin. this one would be representing... not sure, maybe hichigo's semi-obediance, thereby saving him by allowing him to use his power? can't wait to see the result of orihime going over to tatsuki's. and i'm guessing ichigo will start showing up to school again soon. everything about bleach is so exciting right now!

EliteF22
2006-04-08, 16:30
We finally get a good look at what Hollow Ichigo looks like. He still wasn't even fully formed when he did the Cero with just 2 fingers. What stands out is how human-like Hollow Ichigo looks. As for Ichi's mask, so as he gets stronger the more stripes appear on the mask? How strong is he going to be once he has all the stripes on both sides of the mask?

Zek
2006-04-09, 02:27
Anyone else notice that when Ichigo is telling his hollow side "I ain't gonna let you do that," he seems to be addressing his zanpakutoh? Maybe he conceded that Shirosaki and Zangetsu are one and the same? It makes me wonder if we'll ever see old man Zangetsu again, since I somewhat doubt that there will be any more zanpakutoh powerups at this point. Then again, I'm sure Kubo could come up with something if he wanted to.

propa03
2006-04-09, 05:20
Anyone else notice that when Ichigo is telling his hollow side "I ain't gonna let you do that," he seems to be addressing his zanpakutoh? Maybe he conceded that Shirosaki and Zangetsu are one and the same? It makes me wonder if we'll ever see old man Zangetsu again, since I somewhat doubt that there will be any more zanpakutoh powerups at this point. Then again, I'm sure Kubo could come up with something if he wanted to.

I think it was more that he was strengthening his resolve, by looking at his weapon, more than anything.

i like shirosaki a lot better than hichigo! why couldn't you have said something earlier!? lol

edit:

just took a look at this again. did anyone else notice that hollow ichigo didn't cut Rabu (Love, whatev) with his sword? It seemed to me that he cut him with the dark Reiryoku that was streaming from his blade. So not only does he already have a super long reach, but he can make it longer with his reiatsu? Sweet!

oh, and u can tell that screen they dragged into orihime's was definitely made by mayuri's people. creepy!

Komataguri
2006-04-09, 06:32
Man I hope Ichigo can achieve atleast 10% of the badassery and the cool factor that hitchigo had in this chapter