PDA

View Full Version : English Dubbed Anime Torrents

Fritzy7208
2003-12-19, 15:31
Is there any anime on animesuki that you can download that is dubbed if there is could you please list the title of the anime series/movie to download off of animesuki thanks.

zalas
2003-12-19, 15:46
Is there any anime on animesuki that you can download that is dubbed if there is could you please list the title of the anime series/movie to download off of animesuki thanks.
Unless you're talking about fandubs, all the dubs out there are commercial products and hence are not listed on Animesuki. Animesuki is a bittorrent listing for fansubs, not a way to pirate DVDs.

xris
2003-12-19, 16:14

Here's a clue. Have a look at the AnimeSuki front page (http://www.animesuki.com/). You will find this statement...

The goal of AnimeSuki.com is to provide an one stop site where you can find links to all unlicensed English anime fansubs available through BitTorrent...

Note it includes the word fansubs. We don't list any fandubs, mostly because there are not exactly many of them around (and maybe because they would be just so bad :) ). If you want anime dubbed, I suggest you purchase the licensed DVD releases. And if you were asking for those sort of dubs, then also note that we only list unlicensed anime.

boneyjellyfish
2003-12-19, 17:28
I remember there being a fandub project for Naruto. In fact, I still have a couple of fandubbed Naruto scenes. It's pretty well done, except for that fact that they keep on pronouncing Naruto's name na-RU-to. *shudder*

p3psi
2003-12-19, 17:32
I remember there being a fandub project for Naruto. In fact, I still have a couple of fandubbed Naruto scenes. It's pretty well done, except for that fact that they keep on pronouncing Naruto's name na-RU-to. *shudder*

isnt that how you're suppose to pronounce it? :heh:

boneyjellyfish
2003-12-19, 20:07
You're not supposed to emphasize any syllables.

NeverRamza
2003-12-19, 23:08
Throwing in the Japanese accent to pronounce Naruto "correctly" sounds really odd when you're saying it in the middle of an English sentence.

Fronzel
2003-12-20, 01:00
Everyone bastardizes every other language. As English-speaking fans of anime, you should have noticed how often the Japanese do it.

boneyjellyfish
2003-12-20, 01:56
Everyone bastardizes every other language. As English-speaking fans of anime, you should have noticed how often the Japanese do it.

*thinks about Azumanga Daioh*

Blah, blah, blah... blah blah blah blah.

Fronzel
2003-12-20, 11:21
Er....yeah, sure, and a "fuh, fuh, fuh," to you too.

:help:

a_nevels666
2003-12-20, 11:41
Throwing in the Japanese accent to pronounce Naruto "correctly" sounds really odd when you're saying it in the middle of an English sentence.

Pronouncing Japanese names/words like you would in English, sounds a hell of a lot weirder to me.

Yeah, but so what? They look mighty stupid doing so.

Atb_555
2004-08-26, 16:28
Hi everyone! :)

Just like alot of you I love watching anime.
Personal favs being Neon Genesis Evangeleon, Gundam Wing and Seed, Naruto, Robotech/Macross, Ghost In the Shell (can't wait for Innocence! :heh:), and loads more.

So its only natural for me to download anime, however there's one thing that I noticed is that it's almost impossible to find English dubbed anime films or series. Sure something like Naruto has to be seen in Japanese with subtitles not because its not available in English, but because it would just be cack!

However I was wonder does anyone know any torrent links where there's English dubbed anime films or series available? :confused:

Thanks for the help!

TronDD
2004-08-26, 16:43
Aside from a couple episodes of fandubs, I'd say 99.99% of anything with an English dub has one because it's licensed and you therefore should not download it, but buy it.

Kurz
2004-08-26, 16:44
First off most sub groups dont have talented voice actors under their disposal. So I doubt there will be any fansub doing that. Subs are much easier to manage. I've hardly ever been satisfied with dubs And i like the orginal language spoken with out loss of meaning.

Egan1
2004-08-26, 22:00
I remember there being a fandub project for Naruto. Yep, I still have it on my computer, so that I can bring it out occassionally and traumatise my siblings!

Really is horrifying, but we all have a good laugh during the introductory bit.

'Delay it! Until the fourth Hokage arrives!'

Kyuven
2004-08-26, 23:54
isnt that how you're suppose to pronounce it? :heh:
you put more emphasis on the "Na" and say "ruto" quickly together
also, the way most "ignorant fans" pronounce it makes it sound like "Nuhrudo" (which could actually have a meaning in japanese, but it's still not right)

sorry, i'm just a pronunciation nazi :) it bugged me for weeks until i could pronounce "Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai" just the right way, and i still chastise myself for mispronounced "Ninin ga Shinobuden"

oh and on topic: You will not find ANY fandubs listed here, if you want dubs support the anime industry (you are not entitled the receive anime for free anyway, if you've downloaded anything that has been licensed, you owe the company money in my mind :)) and buy the DVDs

Thelastguardian
2004-08-27, 00:51
there is also a fandub project for One Piece isn't it? (not that it would be on here of course)

NoSanninWa
2004-08-27, 00:56
there is also a fandub project for One Piece isn't it? (not that it would be on here of course)
Even if there was a fandub project for One Piece nobody would dare name it on this forum for fear of being banned. We're downright nasty about that sort of thing.

microlith
2004-08-27, 02:47
Since the subject of this thread is a topic in violation of AnimeSuki rules, as well as Atb_555's request, I propose this thread be locked or deleted.

Thelastguardian
2004-08-27, 02:56
Since the subject of this thread is a topic in violation of AnimeSuki rules, as well as Atb_555's request, I propose this thread be locked or deleted.
There is one exception in this case through, and that is the fandub Naruto project. That project is not against the high rule of Animesuki Forum I pressume?

microlith
2004-08-27, 10:35
There is one exception in this case through, and that is the fandub Naruto project. That project is not against the high rule of Animesuki Forum I pressume?

No, but I doubt the originator of this topic and Atb_555's request were asking for fandubs.

xris
2004-08-27, 11:35
No, but I doubt the originator of this topic and Atb_555's request were asking for fandubs.
You are most likely correct. I did assume it was a request for fandubs but it most likely was a request for where to find downloads of dubbed DVD releases (i.e. DVD rips of licensed anime).

Well, if they haven't got the hint yet... :)

Atb_555
2004-08-27, 18:37

I'm really sorry if caused any controversy over this topic! :innocent:
If the Animesuki community is that serious about this then I'm sorry! It will never happen again! ;)

AngelKyo
2004-08-28, 04:14
can anyone tell me where i can download samurai champloo?

NoSanninWa
2004-08-28, 04:24
can anyone tell me where i can download samurai champloo?
First of all, nobody can. We don't allow licensed anime downloading to be enabled by this forum.

Second of all, what in the world are you asking that in this thread for? At least show A TINY BIT of common sense.