PDA

View Full Version : Condor Hero (Where is it?)

Devil
2003-11-06, 03:15
im just wondering if any1 is updatin condor hero anymore?? casue i have been waitin a long time to to dl the new esp but there seem to b none. i have 1-14 n need 15-endin.

thanks

Tofusensei
2003-11-06, 03:20
Jesus frigging christ...

We (L-E) are subbing it faster than we ever have before and yet we continue to see posts like these. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO HARD TO PLEASE?!? :(

-Tofu

NoSanninWa
2003-11-06, 03:55
Yeeep! I've only just reposted the Forum Rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=10) and already we have a sinner in our midst. You have just broken the Third Commandment and shall be publicly castigated for your perfidity. Remember, "Thou shalt not ask when stuff will be released! Or else you will forever be known as an ungrateful slob."

xRay
2004-01-30, 05:26
Plz Sub this Anime,

its my favorite anime and i realy miss new subs...
episode 17 ends in the middle of the story...how mad :/

i hope many agree... and i hope u will subb its to the end

PS: TO ALL PEOPLES AND CONDOR HERO FANS, POST HERE... WITH U WE COULD REACH OUR ENDING ;)

ShinDragon
2004-01-30, 05:31
They are still subbing the series., but it takes time.

wao
2004-01-30, 05:40
Yeah man, have some patience. :) Or if you live in Singapore, they're showing Condor Hero on AXN, 7:00pm Mondays-Fridays. I was gonna watch it but then decided just to borrow my friend's VCDs...

Keitaro
2004-01-30, 05:56
A sticky you might wan't to take a look at http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=324

Thread closed

alexw3377
2004-02-01, 12:31
i understand that we can d/l this series in the forum oreadi, but does ani 1 noes where could i get one that is chinese speaking?

ElvenPath
2004-02-01, 17:55
English subtitles only
At the present moment AnimeSuki will only list fansubs with (at least) English subtitles. Although torrent links also exist for fansubs in other languages, AnimeSuki will not list those, mainly because keeping track of what has been licensed in those other languages is a daunting task (apart from being confusing for visitors who only know English).

Only english fansubs are listed on Animesuki but I believe some groups release trilingual versions like for Scrapped Princess (http://animesuki.com/series.php/137.html) (Eng, Jp, Ch).

Thread closed

nexus
2004-02-03, 23:48
Grrr... Im a tard nvm -_-

babbito2k
2004-02-03, 23:52
Congratulations you have started the 13th thread about Condor Hero in fansubs!

edit: this thread had a different title and stuff when I first posted in here... weird...

Shii
2004-02-03, 23:57
This calls for a celebration!

edit: same thing as babbito. OP changed his thread for us, ain't it great?

kyosuke
2004-05-18, 22:14
I've been watching Condor Hero up to episode 22 (subbed by Live-eviL). I thought the series itself has 26 episodes or something. I was not able to find any raw episode or anything like that at all. Can someone tell me where I can find the rest of the series? (or is it just not out yet?).
Thanks in Advance,
Kyosuke

LynnieS
2004-05-19, 00:14
Not out yet. :) You can buy the Cantonese version from YesAsia (http://www.yesasia.com/) if you want, though.

Edit - "Not out yet" as in not released by L-E. Aside from the Cantonese and Thai versions, I've never seen the series (through episode 26) in Japanese.

SirCanealot
2004-05-19, 05:16
Jesus frigging christ...

We (L-E) are subbing it faster than we ever have before and yet we continue to see posts like these. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO HARD TO PLEASE?!? :(

n0s!!! You mudst hurry up. I want to see end of series before sundown!!!
boooo....

Thanks........dot..

kyosuke
2004-05-19, 16:04
Thanks for the info. But, is there a place where I can download the rest of the series? (I really don't care if it's not subbed). I'm fine with watching it raw. If anyone happens to know where I can get it raw, please help out, I'd really appreciate it.

NoSanninWa
2004-05-19, 17:27
No. There isn't. Raws for this show are nearly impossible to find. They are nearly impossible to even buy. I'd suggest you buy the Cantonese version that LynnieS mentioned.

Even if there was a way to download the raw, we wouldn't allow anyone to post a link here. Downloading raw anime is against our rules because it directly undercuts the legal distribution of R2 anime.