PDA

View Full Version : Princess Tutu Specials

Keitaro
2003-11-06, 06:43
I just finished watching Princess Tutu and I noticed AFK has 3 Princess Tutu specials. Does the 3 Specials continue after episode 26 or is it a side story?

NoSanninWa
2003-11-06, 07:03
SP 1+2 aired before episode 17. SP3 aired right before the final episode 26. They are all half-length episodes.

SP 1 had a lot of really cool features. It's a show about the show. See it.
SP 2 was mostly a waste of time recap episode.
SP 3 was a pretty cool recap episode. I liked it. It was great as a lead into the finale.

Keitaro
2003-11-06, 07:07
Thanks NoSanninWa, im gona downloading those specials. Since I can't get enough of Princess Tutu :)

NoSanninWa
2003-11-06, 07:09
I know. I want to see a new season of Princess Tutu so badly it hurts! Still... I'd rather not have a second season, than have a new season that is less than awesome. :sigh:

Keitaro
2003-11-06, 07:29
I know. I want to see a new season of Princess Tutu so badly it hurts! Still... I'd rather not have a second season, than have a new season that is less than awesome. :sigh:

I wouldn't mind a movie or a short OVA, just to see how things go after the original series ends, to me the ending seemed a little rushed and I thought little Ahiru got the short end of the stick. Just my opinion though.

Kempis Curious
2003-11-06, 22:38
I wouldn't mind a movie or a short OVA, just to see how things go after the original series ends, to me the ending seemed a little rushed and I thought little Ahiru got the short end of the stick. Just my opinion though.

I liked the first 13 eps so much, and was so disappointed by the last 13 that I try to think of PT ending at ep 13. :(

I even split it up for my Good List/Fans Only/Bad List that I keep to remember what I've seen. ^_^ I've only done that a couple of times... I think only for Kare Kano, Tenshi ni Narumon, and Ranma 1/2.

Princess Tutu does win the Kempis award for "Best First Episode Ever Seen". That first ep was so good I was amazed. :bow:

-k