PDA

View Full Version : [Manga] Will Naruto and Nine Tail ever become friends?

Half Demon
2006-07-19, 23:53
well, in the when naruto start borrowing powers from nine tail, he used call him weak and brat, but later in the manga actually nine tail startcalling him by his proper name (naruto) and in the some points where naruto desperately needes the nine tails power some he showed some emotions.

i would like know ur thoughts about naruto and kyubi the nine tail.

xTwilightx
2006-07-20, 00:19
*hands you a package titled "Hooked on Phonics"* I think i understand what you'er saying, and you know it might eventually happen. It most likely will take place in the last Arc though because that would result in naruto reaching his full potential because Kyuubi + Naruto = Friends = INSANE power

tatami
2006-07-20, 04:40
somehow i belive that naruto will eventually leave kyubi deep inside him wont use his chakra and stop his leaking chakra into him.or even may be akatsuki will take kyubi out?

Usuratonkachi
2006-07-20, 05:59
This is an interesting topic. I think the two of them will come to terms with each other, even if it won't exactly be called 'friends'. I don't actually have anything that would support this idea, but throughout the series it's shown that Naruto has a way of making friends and having the people around him accept him.
I don't know. I for one, think that Naruto and Kyuubi will get along. But yes, I agree that it will be in one of the last arcs.

Luminion Lancer
2006-07-20, 08:54
-Well Naruto can make even the most socialy detatched beings in history his friends. I don't see how a 1000+ year old demon fox that can destroy the world would be any different...If they do indeed become friends, and most likely they will, would we see the great Kyuubi no Yoko act like his container? LOL now there's an entertaining thought.

Aines
2006-07-20, 10:00
I think they will fight in the end (maybe akatsuki will take kyubi out of naruto)

Luminion Lancer
2006-07-20, 10:12
I think they will fight in the end (maybe akatsuki will take kyubi out of naruto)

-Good idea, if Naruto wouldn't have to die in the process of getting the Kyuubi extracted. So for now it would be better for the both of them to become buddies than continue to be at odds.

Aines
2006-07-20, 10:20
Gaara is still alive. I guess Kishimoto could do the trick again

Luminion Lancer
2006-07-20, 10:47
Gaara is still alive. I guess Kishimoto could do the trick again

-I highly doubt that there's another person who is able to revive the dead like Chiyo could. And if there really is another then it may be Tsunade but her dying in exchange for Naruto's life is depressing as well...

Missilebuster
2006-07-20, 11:50
im pretty sure the kyuubi just wants to get out and kill people so i dont think they will ever be "friends" but he might come to respect him

scorpio516
2006-07-20, 12:06
This is an interesting topic. I think the two of them will come to terms with each other, even if it won't exactly be called 'friends'. I don't actually have anything that would support this idea, but throughout the series it's shown that Naruto has a way of making friends and having the people around him accept him.
I don't know. I for one, think that Naruto and Kyuubi will get along. But yes, I agree that it will be in one of the last arcs.

I somewhat agree. The MAIN theme has been loneliness/alone and how to deal with it and overcome it. Gaara, Naruto, Sauske, even Neiji and Hinata a little bit. One has to think if your the most powerful demon in the world and destroy everything you come in contact with, youd get a little lonely too.

Dark-Silence
2006-07-21, 17:08
I somewhat agree. The MAIN theme has been loneliness/alone and how to deal with it and overcome it. Gaara, Naruto, Sauske, even Neiji and Hinata a little bit. One has to think if your the most powerful demon in the world and destroy everything you come in contact with, youd get a little lonely too.

so true, so true, but i think eventullay will one day use up all the charkra, ......dont shout at me if im wrong, i wacth naruto in canada, so im not that far in the story yet.

Mr. DJ
2006-07-21, 20:32
respect for one another perhaps...friends? unlikely

cheese4u
2006-07-21, 21:18

I agree once kyuubi is released from Naruto (and it is going to happen people) he's going to run amuck just like he did all those years ago. After that who knows maybe if Naruto defeats him then they'll become friends.

Negs
2006-07-21, 21:49
It would be the gheyest thing evar if these two were to strike up a friendship.

Sairon
2006-07-22, 14:47
First of I'm almost certain kyuubi won't be released given the history of this genre. Kyuubi is what makes naruto special, and I bet in the very last couple of episodes he will use his super duper über special move which only he can do because of the enormous chakra of Kyuubi. He might be released for a couple of episodes and go berserk, but if that happens he will get resealed in Naruto in order to maintain status quo.

I think Kyuubi will accept that he's in fact a prison inside Naruto, and that he will gain respect of Naruto, as suggested before. This is almost required for him to unleash the super duper über special move.

IF Kyuubi was released then naturaly he won't run around and be a cozy little fox playing with villagers though.

tatami
2006-07-22, 14:50
naruto is trying not to use kyubi chakra didnt u noticed that?also his chacra is more powerfull according to yamato

neoko
2006-07-22, 18:43
His personality could be something like ... That frog boss guy ;P

Gaara-Irukafan
2006-07-22, 20:02
I think that naruto and the kyubi will be friends, and that the kyubi liked naruto since the time he got sealed away. Thats why he helped naruto beat the snot out of haku
and other randome people.

tatami
2006-07-23, 05:19
I think that naruto and the kyubi will be friends, and that the kyubi liked naruto since the time he got sealed away. Thats why he helped naruto beat the snot out of haku
and other randome people.

r u for real? there is no way kyubi could actually like naruto...he is sealed inside that kid...he helped naruto cuz if he dont naruto dies and if naruto dies kyubi dies too...

denisluebke
2006-07-23, 17:32
I don't think they will become, "friends" but I do believe Kyuubi will realize Naruto is his home and will give him control over his powers.
That way Naruto won't have to be in a life or death situation in order to use his "red" chakra or grow tails but only after the Kyuubi tells Naruto not to overuse them. Then when he fights the leader of akatsuki he will grow all nine tails kill the leader then the Kyuubi and Naruto may become "Friends" but it's highly unlikely any of this would happen.

Zek
2006-07-23, 19:38
Kyuubi is a demon. He doesn't make friends, and Naruto likes him less than ever these days. The only reason Kyuubi was acting a little more chummy with Naruto during their last conversation is because he wanted to convince him to release the seal, and I think we can guess what would happen to Naruto then. Naruto hates Kyuubi for taking over his body to go on rampages, and Kyuubi is thinking only of breaking free to cause more destruction. They won't be friends or even on good terms.

marcoso
2006-07-23, 22:02

yea. its not kyubi's nature. its a demon after all..

majhor
2006-07-31, 15:31
Kyuubi is what makes naruto special

I don't think thats the only thing that makes him special. I think Naruto's own chakra is bigger than that of Kyuubi. Because unlike Gaara who can't sleep beacause of Shukaku Naruto can without having his body taken over.
I doubt that thay will be friends but Kyuubi over time will probably get respect for Naruto

urbad2
2006-07-31, 16:17
maybe but prolly not... i mean naruto is trying (as of right now) to not use the kyuubi's powers at all and only use his own, so if that continues the kyuubi will prolly get mad and somthing will happen

Inkognito
2006-07-31, 16:32
Honestly, I think if Naruto becomes powerful enough -on his own- the Kyuubi may deem him worthy and lend him more of his limitless chakra. Since the nine-tail is a demon it just makes sense that at the moment he's 'upset' that he's trapped in the body of someone he deems a weakling and perhaps he'd be more content and friendly with Naruto if he though Naruto was strong.

Zek
2006-07-31, 16:38
Honestly, I think if Naruto becomes powerful enough -on his own- the Kyuubi may deem him worthy and lend him more of his limitless chakra. Since the nine-tail is a demon it just makes sense that at the moment he's 'upset' that he's trapped in the body of someone he deems a weakling and perhaps he'd be more content and friendly with Naruto if he though Naruto was strong.
It's not a matter of being worthy; Kyuubi already wants Naruto to use as much of his chakra as possible, presumably because doing so weakens the seal. If Naruto becomes strong in his own right he'll just continue to resist Kyuubi's influence.

Yorae_paladin1
2006-08-01, 19:17
well what kyuubi told sasuke about if he kills naruto he will regret it might mean he might in some way he will never admit care for the blond dummy. some say killing naruto breaks the seal kyuubi would encourage sasuke to do it not go against it

Zek
2006-08-01, 20:34
well what kyuubi told sasuke about if he kills naruto he will regret it might mean he might in some way he will never admit care for the blond dummy. some say killing naruto breaks the seal kyuubi would encourage sasuke to do it not go against it
Killing Naruto kills Kyuubi. That much was established way back when he learned to summon Gamabunta, and when Kabuto nearly killed him in the Tsunade arc.

scorpio516
2006-08-02, 07:32
Maybe he/it means TRYING to kill. Maybe the closer to death, the more he lends? And he more he lends, the more he gets pissed, and you don't want to see a demon that can destroy the world angry. lol.

Just my thought - but in the fight with sound spy/oro's right hand man/whats his face, when he gets rasengan right, he's closest to dying and there was nother kyuubi could doo???

raikage
2006-08-02, 21:26
Killing Naruto kills Kyuubi. That much was established way back when he learned to summon Gamabunta, and when Kabuto nearly killed him in the Tsunade arc.

Ah, but now the seal binding/bonding the two is weakening.

Rock Lee X
2006-08-02, 21:52
Kyuubi will never be released from naruto. it just wouldnt suit this whole theme where most of the characters have a certain bloodline. but naruto has nothing. the thing that makes him unique and special is kyuubi. Naruto just wouldnt be naruto without kyuubi. I dont think u want to c naruto do this multiplying jutsui over and over again do u??? i wanna c some action like naruto vs sauske at the river. MAN THAT WAS AWSOME!!!

milan kyuubi
2010-03-15, 00:39
Not friends per see, more something like Hachibi and Killer Bee have.

We can only hope... :D

Spectacular_Insanity
2010-03-15, 05:19
Not friends per see, more something like Hachibi and Killer Bee have.

We can only hope... :D

No, Killer Bee and the 8-tails seem to be friends.

No, Naruto and the Kyuubi will never become friends unless something absolutely ground breaking happens, and the Kyuubi somehow changes his very nature.

The Kyuubi is far too malicious and full of avarice for Naruto to ever really get along with him. Naruto might find a way to harness the Kyuubi's power without being taken over by it, but that's a far cry from a harmonious relationship.

HayashiTakara
2010-03-17, 11:59
Yondaime sealed the Yin side of the Kyuubi in hopes of his Son learning to use it's power to defeat Madara, that right there is an obvious foreshadow.

SuigetsuKun
2010-03-18, 18:30
Seriously, you should consider shounen the wrong category of story for you if you think about pairing and friendshit... erm friendship all the time.
Will they become friends? Will they make babies? Will the babies be as strong as their parents? Naruto is no soap opera, seriously.

The true question is:
Will Naruto learn how to control the beast?
Will he learn how to use its powers at least?
Is he strong enough to be respected
or considered weak and thus rejected?
Does he have the power to take control
or must he train to reach the goal?

hemmo
2010-03-20, 10:21
Will they ever be friends? No.

Will Naruto be able to control the powers? I believe so.

Will Naruto do what his father wanted and be able to beat madara? OF COURSE! What would be the point if he couldn't???

Lendial
2010-03-20, 11:58
oh god i hope so. naruto snuggling a miniaturized version of that monstrosity would be barrels of amusement. there's loads of fan art on the subject as well.

Nintendo
2010-03-21, 20:16
will they be friends.....they will if the 9 tails believes he can somehow win him over to take him over.

thats why hes nice half the time, because he knows he can convince him to do things he wouldnt normally do.

pain fight showed that when he was...come on naruto..let me take over....whats the worst that happen? ill kill everyone who bugs you.....he did it because he knew he could convince him.

but normally, naruto just tells him to shut up.

Im_A_MoP
2010-03-22, 08:15
err They'll probly never b friends but kyuubi is gonna b his ally bcuz he wants 2 kill madara. durr

Zeyroth
2010-05-30, 00:12
Friends? Not likely. But it might be possible that both the Kyubi and Naruto has the same goals, and Kyubi decided to just aid Naruto for the time being in return for something (freedom for a short period of time, maybe?).

KaiokenAttack
2010-05-30, 09:37
Well, once the evil soul has been overpowered and kind of cleaned away, they can become friends. :)

Casshern
2010-05-30, 19:21
I can't see the Kyuubi as anything but an enemy to Naruto, and it makes more sense that Naruto will end up having to kill it. You don't even need another Gaara scenario. The seal Naruto has on his stomach is enough of a plot element to extract the Kyuubi without killing him.

Kyero Fox
2010-05-30, 19:33
like i said before, i think they will develop a Ichigo/Hichigo relationship.

Tyrone Biggums
2010-05-31, 11:10
Well doesn't the Kyubi hate Madara as well? We still don't know the whole reason behind the attack on Konoha 16 (17?) years ago. For all we know Madara was controlling the Kyubi against its will...

In the end, or the next few chapters, I think the Kyubi will gain a small sense of respect for Naruto, maybe giving him full access to its powers in exchange for him raging out at times or ending Madara's life.

ragnos007
2010-06-01, 08:10
Well doesn't the Kyubi hate Madara as well? We still don't know the whole reason behind the attack on Konoha 16 (17?) years ago. For all we know Madara was controlling the Kyubi against its will...

In the end, or the next few chapters, I think the Kyubi will gain a small sense of respect for Naruto, maybe giving him full access to its powers in exchange for him raging out at times or ending Madara's life.

once naruto beats the kyuubi it wont be up to Kyuubi at all. Naruto has released the seal for good, just like bee did. The only thing that the kyuubi will be able to determine is the "version" like bee where he had the black cloak - that is the indication that the bijuus will is incontrol imo. Also i've notice alot of people forgetting that all bijuu are just massive amounts of chakra full of hatred even the hachibi was. They are also forgetting what Hachibi told be - He was a bad ass too Constantly leveling the village. He was full of hate. UNTIL Bee beat him. Then Bee's Will changed Hachibi. Hachibi has now a collected mind and is no long hell bent on destruction like what Kyuubi is.
Once naruto beats kyuubi it will be once and for all. There wont be a seal holding the kyuubi back it will be narutos will. The reason why bee was able to go to Version 2 bijuu cloak was because he now has a proper bond with Hachibi - they want the same thing - he trusted Hachibi to take over. Naruto and Kyuubi will have to work on that and i'm pretty sure that it will take time. But because naruto doesnt have that dark half anymore there isnt any hate for the kyuubi to draw from or latch onto - he will be constantly exposed to narutos Positive will.
On top of that lets not forget that only the Positive half of kyuubis chakra is stored in naruto so i'm guess that that will react strongly to narutos positive will

Poetic Justice
2010-06-02, 01:40
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/562/facingyodemon.jpg
You all know it's going to happen

Sir-Nemesis
2010-06-02, 18:56
kyubi: Naruto, I'm your friend!

Naruto: Grabs the stick guy, grabs the stick!!

AuroraFlash
2010-06-03, 14:21
Well, now that Kushina has appeared to tell the bad bad fox to be nice towards her son or go home and be ashamed of himself, the fox has no choice but to obey her.

dagr81
2010-06-04, 21:26
yup i can see this happening very soon, the all powerful fox has come down to a little pup

kirisute_gomen
2010-06-06, 03:40
I think this will happen now, but I think it will be a little disturbing to see the fox go through such a makeover.

roriconfan
2010-06-06, 06:05
One infamous Friendship Monologue TM and poor Ninetails is now Naruto's pet. No reason to think anything else will happen. This is Naruto we are talking about.

And hot damn, didn't the same thing happen in Bleach? Silly shounen formula...

Sharfan
2010-06-20, 01:07
Well, Naruto beat the Kyuubi, and the nine-tails still hates his guts. I just don't see the friendship thing happening any time soon. What with Naruto stealing the Kyuubi's chakra and locking him back up in a suped-up cage. . .

roriconfan
2010-06-20, 03:55
To be honest, if 9 tails ever becomes Naruto's friend it will be the lamest thing ever. 9 tails is defined as a huge beast full of hatred. It was like that since the intro of episode 1. Changing that trait will completely ruin its image and none will like it.

So no, you can't pull a Vegita out of this situation.
... Although in theory the friendship speech would definately work ...

Sharfan
2010-06-25, 23:10
Yeah, I agree. I would like it much better if Naruto was able to overpower the kyubi's will, and make him cooperate.

poolfan
2010-07-01, 14:08
The Jyuubi has the power of ALL the tails combined and will be controlled by Madara. I agree with Sharfan that the Kyuubi will cooperate in some fashion. In chapter one, Yondaime looked badass confronting the Kyuubi while standing on Gamabunta. Maybe this time Naruto will confront the Jyuubi standing on the Kyuubi (after sucking much of his chakra of course). Anyone watched Avatar? Toruk Naruto?

AuroraFlash
2010-07-01, 15:20
The Jyuubi has the power of ALL the tails combined and will be controlled by Madara. I agree with Sharfan that the Kyuubi will cooperate in some fashion. In chapter one, Yondaime looked badass confronting the Kyuubi while standing on Gamabunta. Maybe this time Naruto will confront the Jyuubi standing on the Kyuubi (after sucking much of his chakra of course). Anyone watched Avatar? Toruk Naruto?
You are talking nonsense.
The Kyuubi is the major part of the Jyuubi. Naruto wouldn't stand on the Kyuubi if he fought the Jyuubi because he would be dead by then. Akatsuki has to suck out all the Kyuubi in order to create the Jyuubi. That's why they killed all the Jinchuuriki.
I hope I could refresh your knowledge. ;)

yakumo-chan
2010-07-01, 15:20
I think they will only be friends if naruto treat the kyubi like a real dog...... the kyubi is still a dog you know??? man's best friend??

ZGoten
2010-07-01, 20:23
No, they will never be friends. Now that Naruto has the kyuubi's will removed, it's nothing more than enslaving him and forcing him to fight, just like they do it in Pokémon with their sick brainwashing mini balls. I feel kind of bad for the fox actually, being robbed of his free will and about to be abused to fight other demons.

poolfan
2010-07-01, 23:04
You are talking nonsense.
The Kyuubi is the major part of the Jyuubi. Naruto wouldn't stand on the Kyuubi if he fought the Jyuubi because he would be dead by then. Akatsuki has to suck out all the Kyuubi in order to create the Jyuubi. That's why they killed all the Jinchuuriki.
I hope I could refresh your knowledge. ;)

Silly me. Thanks for reminding. :)

Key Board
2010-07-02, 00:32
Will Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo ever become friends?

ZGoten
2010-07-02, 00:34
^Sometimes I'm under the impression that Hichigo actually thinks they are.

yakumo-chan
2010-07-02, 00:46
I still dont understand why the eight tails became friendly???