PDA

View Full Version : Air Master (Where is it?)

joanna
2003-11-21, 05:08
i've been watching airmaster and i think its a nice anime. however, episodes 15, 16 and 17 have not been released. i'm quite surprised as episodes 18 and 19 have already been released. any1 knows wat happened?

NoSanninWa
2003-11-21, 06:12
Yes. Every episode 1-17 was released by AJ. Unfortunately (or fortunately) AJ has ceased to exist. Consequently their torrents are no longer being seeded.

After AJs disappearance Super-Anime, CC and DarkAnime appeared. Each of them begain subbing the show with episode 18. Not only did the start subbing late in the show, but I also have little confidence that they will finish subbing the show either since they have all 3 groups appeared very recently.

I would suggest that you wait for HQA&N! to finish the show. They started with episode 1, their version is better than AJs was, and I have some confidence that they will finish what they started.

joanna
2003-11-22, 10:45
ic... thanks 4 the info. i hope they release it soon... i cant wait 2 watch it

v!o|ence.O
2003-12-03, 00:52
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows where to download ep 15-17. I have 1-14 then 18-19. I have checked on some BT sites and they only have eps 18+ T.T
Can anyone PM me a link or something about this? thanks if you can :).

NoSanninWa
2003-12-03, 01:56
I'd suggest that you check the thread, Airmaster 15-17 for details. In short, if they actually existed, it would be listed on AnimeSuki. We're pretty much canonological.

bobofet
2003-12-27, 23:31
I've been dying waiting for the last 6 episodes (post EP21), and I'm sure there are alot of ppl that feel the same too. So far, none of the last 3 remaining groups subbing this series (darkanime, animejunkies, cc) seem to be making any progress (at least within the last month or so, even though the series has already ended a while back). It appears that this gem is going to be dropped...I'm just curious if anyone knows any group that is planning on picking this series up? it's really a great series, especially now towards the end...

Gl!tCH
2003-12-28, 02:11
I've been dying waiting for the last 6 episodes (post EP21), and I'm sure there are alot of ppl that feel the same too. So far, none of the last 3 remaining groups subbing this series (darkanime, animejunkies, cc) seem to be making any progress (at least within the last month or so, even though the series has already ended a while back). It appears that this gem is going to be dropped...I'm just curious if anyone knows any group that is planning on picking this series up? it's really a great series, especially now towards the end...

Yea man same here. I want to see her fight number one

NoSanninWa
2003-12-28, 03:33
This question is just too close to whinging for a new episode. AJ put out episode 20 a few weeks ago so put up, shut up and then when it comes out... say, "thank you sir!"

If you wonder why this thread is closed, then please read Do NOT ask when the next episode will be released!

Time_Stop
2004-01-01, 22:37
Air Master 16 and 17? Which Group?

Any link?

Thanks.

CompShrink
2004-01-02, 00:39
Air Master 16 and 17? Which Group?

Any link?

Thanks.
No group.

AJ did those at one time, but they no longer have the torrents up, and i doubt they have the tracker. As you can easily see, HQA & N! just released 15, so just wait a little to get their 16 & 17.

If it's not listed already, subjects like this won't get it listed, because A) it doesn't exist B) it's licenced or hentai or C) No one knows where it is. If you find something that isn't listed, and isn't licenced or hentai, there is a forum to post links to get it listed.

I am not trying to talk down to you, just trying to inform you of how things work here. Sorry, I know I sounded a little degrading...

NoSanninWa
2004-01-02, 01:16
Considering that HQA&N! has just added AonE to the credits for Airmaster I am assuming that they must now have the personel to get these episodes out quickly.

Does anyone know exactly what happened and why? Does this mean that we are going to see a lot more episodes soon?

PS. Maybe I should mention that someone has just made the torrent for AJ's Airmaster-16 available again. Now all it needs is a seed and it will be downloadable again. Still... I'd recommend waiting for AonE & HQA & N!

I My Me
2004-01-02, 06:22
Why why tell me why!!!!

Why did everyone stop subbing AIRMASTER?!?!?!!!! why why!!!! :sad: how cna you do this to me and the other 306 fans :hmm: well 304 :heh: any how why why why!?!?>!?! why did you stop??!!!! i can see the raws runing around in X website but no subs no fansubs :( pls!!! pls!!! if some one knows where i can get airmaster please please tell me!!! ( they stped at 21 and i have seen 26 raw =/ ) even if is form anime junkies please!!!!

Thany
2004-01-02, 06:30
Bahhhh just let the fansuber have their holidays of X-Mas and New Year...
And by the way this thread will soon be closed since you're breaking the rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=16).
Do not ask when stuff will be released, just have patience!
The fansubs groups will release when they'll have finished :)

MuGeN_BoY
2004-01-02, 06:32
Only god knows the answer

I My Me
2004-01-02, 06:45
hum im not asking any one when they are relising the next epi, i only want to know if they stoped doing fansubs for x reason. sounds beter if i do a drama but i guess you dint get it =P. any way i saw air master 15 in the front page and is not in the licensed list so i guess there is no reason for me to worry :heh: ( i did ask if any one knew some one fansubing it, i dint not sayd "when is XXX relising episode 22?!?!)

any way nothing to worry about yet* =P bye bye

xris
2004-01-02, 07:04
im not asking any one when they are relising the next epi

So instead you post an annoying "me, me, me" thread just whinging and whining that no one has fansubbed your favourite series.

The reason we ask people not to post "when's the next episode going to be released" is because they are annoying after you've seen more than one or two. The same logic applies to people whining and asking "if the fansub group has stopped fansubbing a series".

And claiming that you added the drama to "make it better" doesn't help. If anything it makes it worse (but it does help me in deciding if I should close the thread).

Please have patience, it will be released when it is released.

Time_Stop
2004-01-03, 00:42
PS. Maybe I should mention that someone has just made the torrent for AJ's Airmaster-16 available again. Now all it needs is a seed and it will be downloadable again. Still... I'd recommend waiting for AonE & HQA & N!

Ive seen then, by Synergy. he put them up again this friday, i think.

Shirotora
2004-01-05, 13:44
Does anyone know whats going on with Air Master? It seemed AnimeJunkies were the only ones subbing it, then they stopped for a few months, then DarkAnime did a couple and now I havent seen anymore past ep. 21. Did they drop it?

hunterx
2004-01-05, 13:46
it's the airmaster curse, no group seems to be able to finish it. some do up to a certain episode, then another group starts from way back and never finishes either

Edo
2004-01-05, 13:53
it's the airmaster curse, no group seems to be able to finish it. some do up to a certain episode, then another group starts from way back and never finishes either

Well Anime Junkies next release will be hopefully soon!!! Been waiting forever for a release!!! Looking at the massive number of dl's for AJ's 21 release, you can tell the series is very popular.

Though I wonder where have the grappler baki 2 eps have gone as well.

Thany
2004-01-05, 14:38
Well anyway, just be patient :)
They will eventually sub it, just let them pass through holidays, they do have life too :p

hunterx
2004-01-05, 14:44
miyuki fansubs completed grappler baki II, only 2 more eps left in baki 1, but I'm sure the hawks will finish that

NoSanninWa
2004-01-05, 15:02
I don't know how you can even post this topic. Aside from the fact that it is very close to begging for a new episode, here are a few facts taken directly from Airmaster series information (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/135.html):
AonE & HQA & N! released episode 15 only 5 days ago! Do you think that 5 days so long that you doubt they are still subbing it?
AJ released episode 21 only yesterday. Gosh, you don't even care about looking like a fool do you? That's only just old enough to prove that you should have known it existed if you even bothered to check.
If you are going to post a questionable topic like this one, then please take the trouble to at least find out if you are right.

SAKAMOTO JULIETTA
2004-01-05, 18:41
Hi everybody i'm new and i was guessing if anybody where i can find airmaster via bittorrent i have downloaded via bittorrent only 1 to 17 but th rest i can't find it.

a_nevels666
2004-01-05, 20:05
Hi everybody i'm new and i was guessing if anybody where i can find airmaster via bittorrent i have downloaded via bittorrent only 1 to 17 but th rest i can't find it.

Are you for real?
Let's for the moment assume you are:

Air Master hasn't been completely subbed yet. Simple as that.

It's only been subbed up to ep.21 (I think) by AnimeJunkies. (but [HQA&N!] have better subs and video quality in my opinion, however they're only up to episode 15)

Patience.

Hellychan
2004-01-05, 20:12
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/135.html , for the rest you'll have to wait :p

Shirotora
2004-01-05, 20:39
1, I asked because I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about the releases, its nowhere near asking for an ep. 2, I know exactly what Im talking about because this anime should have been done already, we all know its 27 eps. It doesnt take over 2 month to sub 1 ep, especially when it was coming out normally. I was just wondering if it was dropped, period.

Mephisto03
2004-01-05, 20:47
Well if you want it, its almost ready from us. Look for it today or 2morrow. it'll be out.

SAKAMOTO JULIETTA
2004-01-05, 20:58
thx i've thoink i have to wait in the mean time can you suggest me a very good anime and what's your favorites.

NoSanninWa
2004-01-06, 00:31
If you want to ask for a suggestion, then please post in the Suggestions forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15). Tell them that you like Airmaster and are looking for something like that while waiting for a new episode. You'll get a lot more answers there than here.

Thany
2004-01-06, 01:00
Well don't forget that to fansub an anime doesn't take 20 minutes Shirotora.
And you should be happy of the high speed of the english releases nowadays...

NoSanninWa
2004-01-06, 01:05
1, I asked because I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about the releases, its nowhere near asking for an ep. 2, I know exactly what Im talking about because this anime should have been done already, we all know its 27 eps. It doesnt take over 2 month to sub 1 ep, especially when it was coming out normally. I was just wondering if it was dropped, period.
You were wondering if it was dropped when 2 different groups released episodes in the 5 days before your question? Lame comeback.

Thanks for the information Mephisto03.

This is a beg thread, so I'm closing it now. We've got a regular Airmaster thread for people who want to actually discuss the show rather than its production schedule.

Sailordareone2300
2004-01-15, 13:40
I am watching Air master It Seems To be missing Episode 16
Any Clue why?

Shii
2004-01-15, 13:55
Because it hasn't come out yet.

See, other groups without a care for continuity have done those later episodes.

hunterx
2004-01-15, 14:02
it's not missing, I have it and I think AJ subbed it before they crashed and burned. I guess no one is serving it

Sailordareone2300
2004-01-15, 14:06
Is it ok to watch the rest or do i have to watch 16?

hunterx
2004-01-15, 14:11
you don't have to watch it. 16 is the episode where the wrestler chick fights some fuchikama ranked guy who was looking for maki. It sets up the rooftop fight in 17

Sailordareone2300
2004-01-15, 14:25
Thanks i would have stoped watching At 15 then

Sailordareone2300
2004-01-16, 13:13
Who is subtitling airmaster and are they subbing 24 to 27?

Hellychan
2004-01-16, 14:17
You can see the different groups who are releasing Air Master fansub here (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/135.html).

Next time, use the http://forums.animesuki.com/images/buttons/top_search.gif button before making a new thread.
And also try to make a more relevant title.

For ep 24 to 27, don't ask, just wait! :p

anonymnet
2004-01-19, 09:28
now u can get air master 22 at least ! gogogo. Find it by yourself. Team fansub : DarkAnime.

airmaster 24 is up ?...

s2ibuu
2004-01-19, 18:49
have they been sub yet?

vio5555
2004-01-19, 18:56
have they been sub yet?
If its not on the site then it hasnt been subbed yet, so please be patient.

xris
2004-01-19, 19:13
Oh for Pete's Sake!

This forum, Fansubs, is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs.

It is not for asking when the next frigging ep is going to be released. And what's with Air Master, how many times is this going to be asked.

Look, there is a sticky in this very forum called Do NOT ask when the next episode will be released! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=324). Doesn't that give you a hint!

Closing thread (and jumping up and down on it's futile remains)

NoSanninWa
2004-01-20, 00:33
NoSanninWa helps out by stomping on the parts that fell off after xris' cleats smashed it good.

Seeing this same frigging thread asked again and again and AGAIN is starting to drive me crazy!

NoSanninWa goes back to jump on the squished remains a few more times!

Copy Ninja
2004-02-10, 17:16
i know its all free fansubs so i shouldnt complain...but...

what the hell takes so long for anime junkies to sub AIR MASTER already!!

i got the first 15 or 16 eps like 3 or 4 months ago...the they did nothing for like 2 months, then started putting them out again.
other subgroups (darkanime) have been taking there place, but they stop with the second to last ep. :twitch:

anyways AIR MASTER kicks ass and Sakamoto Juliet is the pimpest character in recent memory.

TangentZ
2004-02-10, 17:22
:uhoh: You just committed the #1 NO-NO. :nono: Never ask or whine about when a new episode will be released.

Hellychan
2004-02-10, 17:24
Please have a look at the Forum Rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=2):

Do not ask for when stuff will be released
Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.

Thread closed.

NoSanninWa
2004-02-10, 19:11
i know its all free fansubs so i shouldnt complain...but...

what the hell takes so long for anime junkies to sub AIR MASTER already!!

i got the first 15 or 16 eps like 3 or 4 months ago...the they did nothing for like 2 months, then started putting them out again.
other subgroups (darkanime) have been taking there place, but they stop with the second to last ep. :twitch:
And just to complete your nomination for the dumb*ss award, they released Airmaster 22 today, so WTF are you complaining about? They're obviously still working on it. Which brings us back to your first sentence. If you know that you shouldn't complain then WHY are you complaining. Baka.

ff7799
2004-02-12, 03:22
How the heck is air master coming to a end in the next episode (27) with so much left unresolved. Are their plans for a season 2 ?

Camicaze
2004-04-28, 00:40
I am not relly sure this is the right place but I will post it here.

I have watched the air master serie up to the 23 movie now and was wondering how many exist and were can I get the other ones? :help:

NoSanninWa
2004-04-28, 01:20
There really are other threads where you can discuss this show. I'd suggest that you explore the power of the search link at the top of the forum. Since you are only allowed to use words of 4 letters or greater, 'air' is too short. In cases like this I use the name of the main character to ensure finding the right thread, so if you try to search for 'maki master' you are bound to get all of our Air Master threads.

Go on! Try it! Search for Maki Master!

PS. That concludes my searching for newbies tutorial. In the future please try to search before posting new threads and please try not to make pointless posts like Ze Paper did.

skyhaven000
2004-05-15, 11:23
are there any epsiodes 25 & 26 for airmaster??

xris
2004-05-15, 11:51
I suggest you have a read of the Air Master, where is it! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4309) thread found in the Fansub forum, to get an idea what the answer is (you'll notice it's locked as well).

The basic answer is the same for these sort of inquiries. If there is a torrent in existence, then it will be listed on the AnimeSuki Air Master torrent page (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/135.html). If it's not there then you will have to find it by some other means (IRC, some other p2p client), or wait until a group gets round to subbing the episode.

I'll most likely merge this thread with the one mentioned above at some point.

bunnykun
2004-05-20, 07:06
Hi,

Im currently downloading Air Master Series, but i found that the link to Ep 26 doesnt work, does anybody else know where i ccan get episode 26 at? Thx