PDA

View Full Version : Looking for subs LoveHina episode 11

scotty81
2004-01-13, 08:23
Hi, I'm actually encoding Love Hina ( as practice on karaoke and other stuff ) I just encoded Episode 11, where Narusegawa becomes an idol . And there are many songs in this episode. I'm dvdripping them, and I don't have the subs for the songs on the dvd, and I don't speak japanese, so if someone could send them to me ( my email is in my signature ) I'm not asking for already done karaoke, just the words ( not even timing ) would be fine, but if you have it karaoked I'd take it too.
Those episodes won't be released on the internet so It'll only be seen by me and my brothers.

Thanks for reading,
Yann

Shii
2004-01-13, 08:33
Looking to get banned for asking for licensed anime.

scotty81
2004-01-13, 08:41
Sorry I'm not, if it can change anything I own the dvds!
If this thread isn't ok, just delete it.

getfresh
2004-01-13, 08:47
your starting to stretch the bonds with what you should and shouldn't do... You should find an UNLICENSED anime to do this to and just use the lyrics off a fansub of a new release not with a raw. I don't know if you're practicing at this point, or ripping and distroing. Cause of that I won't give you the lyrics or tell you where to get as theres a chance thats just what you're doing. If you want a raw and lyrics for the kar of an unlicensed anime I'll help you. Find me on irc to aquire raws and scripts.

nick - getfresh
network irc.mircx.com

peace

Forse
2004-01-13, 08:49
oh man...some ppl never learn :heh:, just get on irc and go to big anime fserv channel and ask for it

scotty81
2004-01-13, 08:54
I encode from dvd to divx all my dvds ( Love Hina included ). I was just willing to have the lyrics for that episode. I'm not interested in an unlicenced anime for many reasons :
- I have only 128dsl connection so it takes like 4 hours to download an 180Mb file.
- I don't understand a clue in japanese
- I don't have time to sub an episode from only words
- I just encode my one dvds ( which is legal in France anyway ) and I don't share them.

If I can't get the subs here it's ok, I'll just have an "normal episode" and I wanted to do a great episode ( even if it is for myself )

Thanks anyway,
seeya
Yann

PS : I'm in my Uni and we don't have free access to IRC and stuff
PPS : I didn't mean to be rude to anyone

getfresh
2004-01-13, 09:17
PS : I'm in my Uni and we don't have free access to IRC and stuff

irc IS free. And I offered you lyrics which is the same diff as you getting lyrics for LH. Also I can send just the song and that only which is only 10-20mb.

Wormlord1442
2004-01-13, 10:01
and I don't have the subs for the songs on the dvd

Did you try www.animelyrics.com ? You'll need to know the name of the song, but there aren't too much, so you could try to identify them looking at the lyrics one by one.

xris
2004-01-13, 11:30
I'm closing this thread. You have another thread discussing the same topic and we request people not to cross post.

(and this is in the wrong forum, plus the topic is a bit close to the edge anyway)