PDA

View Full Version : Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103

HayashiTakara
2008-07-21, 02:36
Sub Zero provides manservice. Do not want.

QFT!!! Besides, move forward in time where Mizore would have full control of her powers, she'll just conjuer up a blizzard so powerful that it'll cause a complete white out in seconds. Sub Zero has only minor control of the element. He's still human, Mizore can just freeze him to death, while frost have zero affect on Mizore. So all of his ice attacks are completely useless. Its like Ah HA! I through fire into a fire pit to defeat it!.... not gonna happen, lol

kenjiharima
2008-07-21, 02:43
Also I rememver that Lu Kang in the movie trowed a bucket of water that impaled him and froze him to death. Unlike Mizore whose powers can manipulate water as well as said in the in the 1st season manga. If Kokoa can make weapons with her familiar bat I think Mizore can too, but as we know she's not as strong as a vampire she might not be able to lift big spike clubs that Kokoa does. But on the other hand her large ice fingers are enough as an offensive weapon of sorts.

Mizuno
2008-07-21, 02:44
I think what separates them now and give Sub Zero the advantage is battle experience. I think being in near-death situations give him the edge in combat. But that will change in time as Mizore studies more under Gin (:heh:) and maybe tuteage from her mom. She's an ice woman after all, I think she can alter the battleground to her advantage which I don't think Sub Zero is able to do.

Spags
2008-07-21, 02:56
even without training there really isn't competition between the two. As Hayashi said SubZero is still human, were as mizore is an snow woman. SubZero can try and freeze her all he wants but you can't freeze something that's already frozen in itself. To be honest i think if he tried to freeze mizore he'd just give her the advantage and she'd probably just fling his ice right back at him. It honestly would be completely and utterly pointless for SubZero to fight mizore with his ice powers. Maybe in a fist fight i could see subZero winning, but other than that there is always ways for mizore to avoid hand to hand combat.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-21, 03:08
3 words; Exploding Ice Clones! XD

Mizuno
2008-07-21, 03:11
If all else fails, Mizore just need to flash her snow boobs to have Sub Zero die in a pool of his own blood. :heh:

HayashiTakara
2008-07-21, 03:22
Haha, I know it'll be super effective on me, lol

I like those Ice Spikes she did to Glasses boy in the last arc in the first season.

Mizuno
2008-07-21, 03:39
Wild Mizore spotted.

Hayashi uses Glance. (x-ray vision)
Wild Mizore is braless. She's wearing polka dot panties.

Hayashi suffers 10 points recoil damage from staring too much.

Wild Mizore uses Blink.
Hayashi is traumatized for 1 turn.

Hayashi is freed from paralysis.
Hayashi uses Swift Attack. (ie. Skirt flip)
Wild Mizore dodges.

Wild Mizore uses Strip.
It's super effective.
Hayashi faints.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-21, 03:45
Wild Mizore spotted.

Hayashi uses Glance. (x-ray vision)
Wild Mizore is braless. She's wearing polka dot panties.

Hayashi suffers 10 points recoil damage from staring too much.

Wild Mizore uses Blink.
Hayashi is traumatized for 1 turn.

Hayashi is freed from paralysis.
Hayashi uses Swift Attack. (ie. Skirt flip)
Wild Mizore dodges.

Wild Mizore uses Strip.
It's super effective.
Hayashi faints.

lmao, so true so true!

Kyero Fox
2008-07-21, 07:12
If all else fails, Mizore just need to flash her snow boobs to have Sub Zero die in a pool of his own blood. :heh:

Sorry but hes not interested in any kind of sex, He only enjoys blood. and if Mizore AND kurumu had problems fighting that copy cat guy because of his Karate, she will have more trouble agenst Sub Zero. all he has to do is prevent her attacks with his own ice and get close and its over.

Waven
2008-07-21, 07:18
Sorry guys but these got to be the worst speculations ever. Anyone could figure out they will fall in love at first sight instantly making some beautiful azurecolorhaired ninja babies... like serious people, use your brain !! :heh: :p

HayashiTakara
2008-07-21, 07:18
The copy cat, didn't do just karate, he mastered "Every" martial arts in the world. Thats a big difference.

I'm surprise you're over glorifying a B-Rated ninja Kyero.

Mizuno
2008-07-21, 08:06
Not sure if this was posted.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9691/2318dsjt9.th.jpg (http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2318dsjt9.jpg)

HayashiTakara
2008-07-21, 08:20
Super hot! , I like how the sign on the top saying "Not for Sale" its as if its saying Moka's not for sale XD

kenjiharima
2008-07-21, 09:27
Yep Moka's not for Sale since Tsukune owns her now. hehehe :heh:

Kyero Fox
2008-07-21, 11:13
The copy cat, didn't do just karate, he mastered "Every" martial arts in the world. Thats a big difference.

I'm surprise you're over glorifying a B-Rated ninja Kyero.

Sub Zero is my favorite Mortal Kombat Character, thats why. Now don't make him do this to Tsukune, http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wjxam8gP8fg

ACSephiroth
2008-07-21, 11:35
Bleh, Scorpion is so much better. Not only has he got his harpoon attack that can drag people to him ( I love the get "over here!" thing he does), but he also can shoot flames out of his mouth, which would melt both Sub Zero and Mizore's attacks (and possibly Mizore seeing how she is an ice woman). And I should remind you all that Scorpion is also undead, so you really can't kill him anyway.

kenjiharima
2008-07-21, 12:07
Well for the undead we need Yukari or Ruby's spells to either bind or permanently put Scorpion to hell.

Just noticing here all the girls and guys have pros and cons with there powers.

Cons

Outer Moka strong, but not as powerful, fighting capabilities and agile as the inner Moka.
Inner Moka has alot of weakness the rosario, water weakens her greatly like outer Moka
Kurumu can't unleash her deadly toe nails or fingers if covered and also not that resilient
Yukari physically weak and can't use magic without her wand.
Mizore can't with stand too much fire and not doesn't have enough stamina.
Ruby weakness is just like Yukari without a wand she can't use magic also.
Gin can't use his full potential if it's not full moon
Tsukune can't control the vampire blood within him yet

Kyero Fox
2008-07-21, 16:07
Bleh, Scorpion is so much better. Not only has he got his harpoon attack that can drag people to him ( I love the get "over here!" thing he does), but he also can shoot flames out of his mouth, which would melt both Sub Zero and Mizore's attacks (and possibly Mizore seeing how she is an ice woman). And I should remind you all that Scorpion is also undead, so you really can't kill him anyway.

*cough*smoke*cough* >_> what?

Kyero's Con
Mizore
Him Self
Burning Mizore

Yorae_paladin1
2008-07-21, 18:04
QFT!!! Besides, move forward in time where Mizore would have full control of her powers, she'll just conjuer up a blizzard so powerful that it'll cause a complete white out in seconds. Sub Zero has only minor control of the element. He's still human, Mizore can just freeze him to death, while frost have zero affect on Mizore. So all of his ice attacks are completely useless. Its like Ah HA! I through fire into a fire pit to defeat it!.... not gonna happen, lol

Actually those of the bloodline of subzero are only part human. They also possess genes of an ancient outworld race called cryomancers where the ice powers come from pressumablly.

Don't forget subs powers are also increasing especially with the dragon medallion.

As for who could take out Mizore Liu Kang is the one he has fire powers and can transform into a nasty fire breathing dragon. whihc could either eat or burn Mizore. Liu kang is one of the finest human warriors

ACSephiroth
2008-07-21, 18:07
*cough*smoke*cough* >_> what?

Kyero's Con
Mizore
Him Self
Burning Mizore

But Smoke is just a copy of Scorpion, and he doesn't even come from hell like he does.

Sort of a weird question, but what if the Monster school was suddenly turned into something like Battle Royal? :D

Yorae_paladin1
2008-07-21, 18:14
Dear lord any sane monster would wish to get out of there especially vampires they do not like to be used.

FateAnomaly
2008-07-21, 21:25
As much as i like Mizore, i would have to say she could be defeated by purely physical attacks. She lost to Moka (combat wise) after all. However, i think she should actually be stronger than she appears now considering her abilities.

Mizuno
2008-07-21, 21:38
I think it's Moka's godly strength that defeats Kurumu and Mizore, not necessarily her skills. One strike and you're out with Inner Moka.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-21, 21:53
Moka have formal combat training, the others did not. Only recently (if you even wanna call it that) did they get some training from Gin.

FateAnomaly
2008-07-21, 21:57
I don't think Moka received formal combat training. She just uses her brute strength and kick everything out of her way. Her fighting style is pretty basic.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-21, 22:02
Moka have had training. Vampire nobles are to become perfect at everything that they do. Moka and Tsukune are equal in power and speed, but Moka has something Tsukune does not, experience and training.

Its very obvious when you watch how they handle themselves against the same enemies.

Spags
2008-07-21, 22:20
I don't think Moka received formal combat training. She just uses her brute strength and kick everything out of her way. Her fighting style is pretty basic.

Check season two manga, it shows Kokoa and Moka training. So i assume that Moka has trained with her superiors as well.

Tempest35
2008-07-21, 23:12
Yeah, no one kicks that high without some sort of training. ^^ Manipulating her youki would take a lot of training as well as some sort of vampire martial arts too, ie. TKD. XD

kenjiharima
2008-07-22, 02:11
Only Human Haman Ripple users can beat that kind of demonic energy head on.

Also in the anime end theme Moka was kicking all the other girls asses with one hit. She Hit's Kurumu and Yukari, kicks Mizore's ice wall and hit's Ruby in the face, before getting naked and binded by chains. Hmm...kinda reminds me Arcuied in Tsukihime...Binding chain spell.

technomo12
2008-07-22, 03:40
question

What does QTF means and also

is it really that bad to be a lolicon?????

also

will tsukune be GAR again infront of inner moka ahhahahaha

Mizuno
2008-07-22, 03:52
QFT = quote for truth

lolicon better than pedo at least

tsukune needs to be GAR to win over inner moka i would assume.

kenjiharima
2008-07-22, 07:13
Then Tsukune needs to control his vamp/ghoul form so he'd be able to take the inner Moka's heart. But as seen in the end song anime 5 angry girls will fight for him to make it a harem. :heh:

Mizuno
2008-07-22, 07:38
I can't wait for that moment, when Inner Moka blushes like mad and Tsukune beat the living hell out of an opponent Moka can't defeat.

technomo12
2008-07-22, 10:55
lols that will make many inner moka fan go to the art studio and try to kill the creator of tsukune hahahahah

HayashiTakara
2008-07-22, 11:39
When Tsukune finally gains full control over his vampire blood, you know its going to be epic... do you guys think he'll have silver hair then?

kenjiharima
2008-07-22, 12:19
Maybe red...He's more like a blood lust killer in his ghoul/vamp form.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-22, 12:23
Well, he's only ghoul if he loses complete control of himself. Thats the only time when its safe to use the term. But if he's in control, its vampire, so when he gains full control, he'll be a full vampire without weakness!

X207
2008-07-22, 15:04
darn i cant wait until he finally can control his blood. he's going to be unstoppable.

i have an interesting question for you ppl, what do you think will happen if any of the 4 other girls give him their blood? he can either get new powers or weaken the vamp blood, personally i find it wont rob him of strenght.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-22, 15:19
I don't think its possible, I think the act of "giving blood" is species specific.

Spags
2008-07-22, 15:43
Iunno how that turn out, if anything it would probably kill him. A mix of different monster blood would be to hard on his frail human body. If the vamp blood alone was enough to break his body and make him lose control adding new monster blood would probably deteriorate his body. Also I think if they were gonna do that it would just go over board with the series and imo it would ruin the show/manga for me.

Now for each individual blood i would assume it goes as

Yukari/Ruby - Idk how much magic runs in the blood (other than concieved children), but basically aren't witches humans with magic power? Im assuming it's something you have to be born with instead of given. So i'm guessing it really wouldn't have any effect on Tsukune.

Mizore - This one is a tuffy, what temperature is her blood at. And is there even a male version of her monster kind. I've heard of snow women, but never snow monster men. I really honestly can't say how he'd react to Mizore's blood.

Kurumu - This one is a fairly easy one to guess. The probability that Tsukune will develop some powers center around the abilities of an incubus, considering their the male version of succubus. I would just assume that he wouldn't gain to much of a succubus only because then i'de be afraid hes no longer a male anymore -.-;

Moka - Well we already know this one =P

Kokoa - Uhhh overdose of vamp blood imo? Don't need that now, hes already got his own vamp blood now :>

kenjiharima
2008-07-22, 15:49
Well if Banner in Ultimate Hulk survived using the gamma formula, exposing himself to gamma radiation and Captain America's super solider blood with the super solider serum. I think Tsukune can survive. I dunno what blood type though the other girls have...

But it's pretty risky. But if it succeeds he'll have vampire powers, ice manipulation, black magic and white magic and have the powers also of an incubus since it's the opposite gender of a succubus.

Spags
2008-07-22, 15:54
But it also goes up to monster lore too. Its known in monster lore that when bitten by certain monster I.E. vampires, werewolfs, you tend to turn into one, or have a strange effect. Taking that into consideration its not known for other monsters to give off the same properties, so my best guess would be it'd just mess Tsukune up and really have no affect power wise.

Kyero Fox
2008-07-22, 16:05
Iunno how that turn out, if anything it would probably kill him. A mix of different monster blood would be to hard on his frail human body. If the vamp blood alone was enough to break his body and make him lose control adding new monster blood would probably deteriorate his body. Also I think if they were gonna do that it would just go over board with the series and imo it would ruin the show/manga for me.

Now for each individual blood i would assume it goes as

Yukari/Ruby - Idk how much magic runs in the blood (other than concieved children), but basically aren't witches humans with magic power? Im assuming it's something you have to be born with instead of given. So i'm guessing it really wouldn't have any effect on Tsukune.

Mizore - This one is a tuffy, what temperature is her blood at. And is there even a male version of her monster kind. I've heard of snow women, but never snow monster men. I really honestly can't say how he'd react to Mizore's blood.

Kurumu - This one is a fairly easy one to guess. The probability that Tsukune will develop some powers center around the abilities of an incubus, considering their the male version of succubus. I would just assume that he wouldn't gain to much of a succubus only because then i'de be afraid hes no longer a male anymore -.-;

Moka - Well we already know this one =P

Kokoa - Uhhh overdose of vamp blood imo? Don't need that now, hes already got his own vamp blood now :>

The Male Succubus does have a penis. why would he not be a male after the blood?

I wonder what would happen to Kyero if he got Moka or Mizore's blood XD, Fire/Ice, Fire/Vampire Strength

kenjiharima
2008-07-22, 16:37
Well I always refer to the Hulk. Like his son Skaar. He has the same powers as the Hulk though unknown if the strength is the same level as his father and his mothers ability to hardern her skin to stone.

kramerica
2008-07-22, 16:41
It crossed my mind that if he got Kurumu's blood, he'd...

...pull a ToLoveRu Rito-->Riko conversion, and we'd consider a "Fap first worry later" mentality:twitch:

Spags
2008-07-22, 16:45
The Male Succubus does have a penis. why would he not be a male after the blood?

I wonder what would happen to Kyero if he got Moka or Mizore's blood XD, Fire/Ice, Fire/Vampire Strength

Because there is no "male succubus" succubus is a female only monster. Now there are incubus' which are like succubus' but are technically two different monster entirely, ability wise and such. However injecting succubus blood into him doesn't mean hes gonna be an incubus their completely two different monsters. Thats why its not safe to say he'll be one, if you catch my drift.

kenjiharima
2008-07-22, 17:46
Tsukune will end up like this...

http://pedroquien.com/__oneclick_uploads/2007/01/WindowsLiveWriter/TheBlob_F312/blob%5B7%5D.jpg

If ever the youkai blood were to overlaod his DNA

Waven
2008-07-22, 18:56
Actually the blood bond, curse of blood and any other blood related stuff is usually exclusive to vampires, the other 4 types of 'monsters' aren't typical to have this relation.

Mizuno
2008-07-22, 19:15
Tsukune is a gentleman, when he gets a gift he usually returns it. In this case, he returns the gift with something white.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-22, 19:43
Tsukune is a gentleman, when he gets a gift he usually returns it. In this case, he returns the gift with something white.

Ah yes, the gift that keeps on giving.

Magin
2008-07-22, 20:02
... isn't that gift going a little far, even in a thread like this?

HayashiTakara
2008-07-22, 21:17
... isn't that gift going a little far, even in a thread like this?

Have you even read the thread? lol :heh:

Mizuno
2008-07-22, 21:17
The gift is left open to your imagination, I was referring to white chocolate though. ;)

kenjiharima
2008-07-22, 22:24
Yep Valentines day and White Day in Japan...ahhh white yummy, sweet chocolates for the girls. He'll give them all his whites. :heh:

technomo12
2008-07-22, 22:40
ahhh i see white and well milky like right????

ore are you reffering the other hard white

any way moving on a bit

have any of you wondered if there is a hentai manga of this????

HayashiTakara
2008-07-22, 22:43
Theres like 2 or 3, IIRC

technomo12
2008-07-22, 23:06
IIRC?

um i know this is a bit bad but can anyone show me the site where i can find them

HayashiTakara
2008-07-22, 23:24
IIRC = If I recall correctly, lol

kenjiharima
2008-07-22, 23:51
I know there's a 4th h-doujin which includes Yukari...better re-check my files.

Kyero Fox
2008-07-23, 00:25
ahhh i see white and well milky like right????

ore are you reffering the other hard white

any way moving on a bit

have any of you wondered if there is a hentai manga of this????

theres a lot, just search around, 4chan ususaly works XD

anyways, What about Cross Breeds? Ifrit/Snow Witch @_@ lol what if... Tsukune was bitten by GIn as well O-o

Mizuno
2008-07-23, 02:26
Wonder what naked Inner Moka would look like in manga panel?

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8725/75950654tv2.jpg

Tempest35
2008-07-23, 06:42
Wonder what naked Inner Moka would look like in manga panel?

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8725/75950654tv2.jpg

Such a gentle expression....:twitch: WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT ROOM.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-23, 10:51
Thats a different series, at least from what I can tell.

Tempest35
2008-07-23, 16:04
Hah hah, I know it's a different manga altogether...but trying to imagine Inner Moka with such a serene expression on her face in that state of 'undress'....:twitch:

'Know Your Place' has a new meaning. lol

Magin
2008-07-23, 17:30
... *nosebleed explosion*

... okay, so what manga is that really from?

Mizuno
2008-07-23, 17:49
Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Only one chapter is out though, in english I mean.

kenjiharima
2008-07-23, 18:19
They should stop abusing the long haired silver design. It's getting kinda...you know, common. >.>

Mizuno
2008-07-23, 19:09
Well, any true blood vampire is gonna have silver hair I reckon.

Waven
2008-07-23, 19:09
They should stop abusing the long haired silver design. It's getting kinda...you know, common. >.>

That's true, too many vampire-animes/mangas/games have such a character. On the other hand, what else color should they use to indicate: 'warning! vampire garness / femdom incoming!' ? :heh:

Well, any true blood vampire is gonna have silver hair I reckon.

It's rather a clichee used in manga/anime. Don't think it has anything to do with the ancient myths about vampires if that's of any relevance to you.

TigerII
2008-07-23, 19:17
That's true, too many vampire-animes/mangas/games have such a character. On the other hand, what else color should they use to indicate: 'warning! vampire garness / femdom incoming!' ? :heh:

Dark blood red..?

kenjiharima
2008-07-23, 19:18
Dark blood red..?

My thoughs exactly!

Either Red or Black. Like Demitri's hair is red and his a true vampire lord and when you midnight bliss him his female for in Capcom is a blond girl or girl version of himself that has red colored hair.

Oh wait Kokoa's hair is orangey or redish. Just don't keep designing long silver haired women, kinda makes me think that the manga people and artists now a days have no originality in making characters. <.<

Thank you for Kokoa though she's quite unique and cute.

yongshun
2008-07-23, 19:26
Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Only one chapter is out though, in english I mean.

well technically it is one volume is out as it has been licensed by Seven Seas. Never figured out why they cancelled Kodomo no Jikan and kept this one as it has full on loli nudity.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-23, 19:32
I read the first volume to Dance in the Vampire Bund, so much loliness it can drive any man mad with lolicon syndrome.

Mizuno
2008-07-23, 19:34
KnJ is raunchy, DVB is just loli ecchi. It's not surprising which one's a keeper.

kenjiharima
2008-07-23, 19:38
Ugh...loli's!!! XD

Give me teens baby!

Mizuno
2008-07-23, 19:50
Imagine Yukari nude walking around. If you like that, you won't mind DVB. :p

HayashiTakara
2008-07-23, 20:05
lol, basically, but somehow the artist manage to give the starring loli massive sex appeal, lol

technomo12
2008-07-23, 22:45
Lolis Omg!!!!!!!

My Minds Is Sooo Effing Spinning!!!!!!!!

Kyero Fox
2008-07-23, 22:49
gotta love being ignored ;_;

Mizuno
2008-07-23, 22:51
You mean the cross breeds? I don't think fire and snow mix well. :heh:

kenjiharima
2008-07-23, 22:53
It's pics which 'causes us to shift from one conversation to another. XD

from hybird, to hair color to loli's XD XD XD

Also fire and ice are already been mixed well thanks to Bio engineering of StreetFighter III's Gill.

Kyero Fox
2008-07-23, 23:15
well besides that, I mean what if Gin turned Tsukune into a werewolf? what do they call the werewolf/Vampire cross breeds?

kenjiharima
2008-07-24, 00:51
Well as I recall in the old cartoons the real ghostbusters, the werewolves that bitten the vampires turn werewolves vice versa, it's like over lapping the blood of the monsters. I still remember that ep. since GB before was pretty sweet!

HayashiTakara
2008-07-24, 04:31
It's pics which 'causes us to shift from one conversation to another. XD

from hybird, to hair color to loli's XD XD XD

Also fire and ice are already been mixed well thanks to Bio engineering of StreetFighter III's Gill.

Lets not forget Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, who forsake his ice and instead increased his fire, even as far as controlling the fires of hell.

Waven
2008-07-24, 05:14
Anyone know little fighter 2, free PC game? When 2 players choose Firen (fire-user of course) and Freeze (pretty clear as well) and both are at low health while running into each other Firzen (what a cheesy name :heh: ) is born who has some decent fire/ice hybrid spells ;)

Mizuno
2008-07-24, 07:42
damn, i remember that game! used to play it a couple years back, i think i got a bunch of firzen on screen, lol the life bar disappeared pretty quick. :heh:

kenjiharima
2008-07-24, 12:19
If ever since the the game exclusive guys made an omake appearance in the manga. Do think they could have more air time in the future of R+V season2? If ever I am 100% behind that those two be added, if not oh well back to the D.S.

Magin
2008-07-24, 15:57
well besides that, I mean what if Gin turned Tsukune into a werewolf? what do they call the werewolf/Vampire cross breeds?

Abominations that must be killed... that is, until the person calling them abominations gets cut by sword due to... oh wait, wrong series

so far, I only know of one human that's ever been able to become both part werewolf and part vampire, and all others who had that attempt died or were failures

besides, I'm pretty sure tsukune has chosen the vampire route and won't be changing to any other monster

Kyero Fox
2008-07-24, 16:08
what if he is on the brink of death even as a vampire? maybe that slim chance would be better than none?

anyways for my Fan Fic I had planed Gin to bite Kyero making him a ifrit/Werewolf, his forms would be, Human/fire, Human/werewolfears and tail/fire, then his Ultimate stage would be something like the Ifrit from FFX

X207
2008-07-24, 18:03
the only vampire werewolf combo i know of its in the 2 movies in the underworld series with Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman. that turned out pretty damn cool imo. though his appearance is like that bc he was a werewolf first.

LeaD36
2008-07-24, 18:46
little fighter 2 sucked fucking hard, no the games wasn´t bad at all, and you could cheat your way to imbaness by swapping a few codes in the original attack txt file, but it came with a friggin virus which raped my PC back then T_T

Magin
2008-07-24, 20:48
the only vampire werewolf combo i know of its in the 2 movies in the underworld series with Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman. that turned out pretty damn cool imo. though his appearance is like that bc he was a werewolf first.

which is what I was refering to in my previous post

although i have only seen the first few minutes of UE; still a kickass movie series so far though

and Kyero, would Gin biting someone really change them into a werewolf? if so, I think it would only be temporarily

Kyero Fox
2008-07-24, 20:56
which is what I was refering to in my previous post

although i have only seen the first few minutes of UE; still a kickass movie series so far though

and Kyero, would Gin biting someone really change them into a werewolf? if so, I think it would only be temporarily

thats the point, it Gives Kyero the boost he needs to kill Shiva and Kirin.

Magin
2008-07-24, 21:07
Ah. I missed that part

just make aure you don't make Kyero too overpowered (remember, there's a difference between overpowered and overkill, mostly because there's really no such thing as overkill, just open fire and reload)

Kyero Fox
2008-07-24, 21:08
Hes not OP. he becomes even weaker than Yukari when he gives up the remaining power to Mizore to live, which turns Kyero into a plain Human

kenjiharima
2008-07-24, 22:20
In the end he becomes human without powers. :(

Kyero Fox
2008-07-24, 22:27
In the end he becomes human without powers. :(

yea but thats just before the parents come (including Kyero's father) and can't let his father know he is powerless now.

technomo12
2008-07-25, 01:24
no i think to become awere wolf or atleast to attain the piwers of a werewolf as the same as their curse ons must drink a vile potion called "Wolf`s Bane"

well that is wat i hear on many many superstitions

HayashiTakara
2008-07-25, 01:30
I kinda lost track as to whats going on in this thread... um... so... uh...

Mizuno
2008-07-25, 04:09
same, we can always go back to boob discussion. :heh:

when's next chapter coming out?

kenjiharima
2008-07-25, 06:14
Chapter 10. We dunno if it's still a filler chapter to introduce old characters like Gin in chap.9. Since the only action we got is from the dopple and spider dude. Maybe the next chapter we'll see more about the teachers maybe? Or more boobies? We need a nude scene in R+V seasonII manga and I won't be surprised if it's Kokoa who's gonna be first to do it.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-25, 06:37
Hot springs chapter plix!!! this series is long overdue for one.

Mizuno
2008-07-25, 06:45
And maybe a new girl. There can never be enough. :heh:

Waven
2008-07-25, 07:26
Hot springs chapter plix!!! this series is long overdue for one.

But there would be 2 problems as already seen on the hot spring picture: Moka and Cocoa can't get in the water (maybe they can get themselves a pool of blood, hopefully not Tsukune's :heh:) and Mizore sometimes fails to control her icing ability ( i.e. frozen coffee).

On a side note, I just realized for the first time that the names Moka (actually Mocha) and Cocoa are chocolate themed (guess i'm on the slow side ;) ) so what could the names of the other 2 sisters be? Any ideas?

HayashiTakara
2008-07-25, 07:39
They can get in water if they place a certain herbal mixture into it. Thats how they take baths. Also, hotsprings are different from regular water, so the author can probably write up some excuse. Or have the herbal mixture mix in with the springs.

kenjiharima
2008-07-25, 07:40
No wonder season 2 anime is Capu2(Chapuchino).

2 elder sisters? Hmmm...Latte? Java? :heh:

Either way hot springs chapter could be good. Maybe the vampire sisters need that special oil Kurumu mentioned so they can get into the water. Not unless Mizore freezes it and also many thanks to the author Mizore is in every chapter in seasonII.

technomo12
2008-07-25, 07:54
ONSEN ONSEN ONSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOBIES!!BOOBIES!!BOOBIES!!BOOBIES!!

PEACHES!!!!PEACHES!!!!PEACHES!!!!PEACHES!!!!

NOSE BLEED

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOO(so und of ambulance)

kenjiharima
2008-07-25, 12:20
If there's action on the 10th chapter just hoping inner Moka can take a beating for once and Tsukune would save her and Kokoa will see and gets jealous...blah blah...you know the rest.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Ryomakhunoto/ECT/Mokapunched.png

Spags
2008-07-25, 14:15
Thats happened more than enough in the manga, it always goes back and fourth. I'm more or less looking forward to a main arc. I've gotten my fill for beating around the bush with filler stories. Need some in-depth juicy stiff.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-25, 16:37
Well, we did have a "mini-major" arc with the slasher ordeal. But, I am hoping for another big thing, like Hakuto's return... but that probably won't be till later since he had such a major role last season.

Waven
2008-07-25, 18:38
Well, we did have a "mini-major" arc with the slasher ordeal. But, I am hoping for another big thing, like Hakuto's return... but that probably won't be till later since he had such a major role last season.

Besides that they parted on good terms, so if he returns it will be as any ally I think.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-25, 18:44
But remember, he left with that guy, whos obviously a bad guy... so we might have some kind of future rivalry between the two. Which is good Tsukune needs a rival.

Magin
2008-07-25, 19:06
That other guy, Kirie, or whatever it was... didn't really seem like a bad guy, but more like an organizer of events

I think it was Hokuto himself who wanted to take down the school

kenjiharima
2008-07-25, 19:58
Maybe Hokuto and Kirei will be back as ant-heroes and will help Tsukune and the gang from a new threat to the school. Since more or less the all baddies are locked up in a youkai jail and Kyou is not bothering them anymore.

Spags
2008-07-25, 20:18
I believe Hokuto would return as a good guy. The other dude who gave Hokuto his blood isn't inheritenly bad or good. And you can gather that info from reading his dialog closely in the manga. All hes interested in is in a good show. And his biggest show and continues to be his main goal is to monitor what Hokuto does. He said it himself that he gave his blood to him cause he was interested in his personality and development as a human in a monster world. Which makes him not bad or good, hes whatever Hokuto decides to be. So he'll follow Hokuto probably to the end.

Sunab0uzu
2008-07-25, 20:28
mani lovet his manga

Magin
2008-07-25, 21:12
If any of you've seen Mai Hime, I compare Kirei to Nagi, in the sense that, as someone on the net put it, they're closer to being Master of Ceremonies than on any side

THE-GOD
2008-07-26, 03:51
I love Vampire

Waven
2008-07-26, 04:01
I believe Hokuto would return as a good guy. The other dude who gave Hokuto his blood isn't inheritenly bad or good. And you can gather that info from reading his dialog closely in the manga. All hes interested in is in a good show. And his biggest show and continues to be his main goal is to monitor what Hokuto does. He said it himself that he gave his blood to him cause he was interested in his personality and development as a human in a monster world. Which makes him not bad or good, hes whatever Hokuto decides to be. So he'll follow Hokuto probably to the end.

Essentially he kinda does the same thing as the still mystery man that made Tsukune enroll into youkai academy, to see how he manages to coexist among all the monsters.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-26, 04:38
Well Hokuto and his little compadre isn't allowed in the school anymore, considering what they did, Hokuto's return is definately gonna be a violent one. Good or bad, we'll have to see.

kenjiharima
2008-07-26, 15:44
If any of you've seen Mai Hime, I compare Kirei to Nagi, in the sense that, as someone on the net put it, they're closer to being Master of Ceremonies than on any side

Maybe finally there will be some sort of ceremonial that would exposed Youkai academy for good and Hokuto and Kirei might have another counter ceremony so that it won't push through since they're somewhat he respects Tsukune since he's been able to survive as a human up to now. Not unless counting you take off his protective rosario.

Kyero Fox
2008-07-26, 22:08
if they do a Gender swich chapter I sware I'll kill someone XD

Mizuno
2008-07-26, 22:26
Instead of Gin, we have Ginny...

Instead of Tsukune, we have Tsukino...

Well, that will work, I'll pretend the girls don't exist then.

Midonin
2008-07-26, 22:31
Gender-swap Kurumu would probably be like Mayu's brother from Ninomiya-kun.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-26, 22:52
Where'd this gender swap idea came from? lol

And dear god... is it just me or does it feel like the next chapter is never coming out? I swear this is the only series I'm feeling massive withdrawls from. lol

ACSephiroth
2008-07-27, 00:03
Where'd this gender swap idea came from? lol

And dear god... is it just me or does it feel like the next chapter is never coming out? I swear this is the only series I'm feeling massive withdrawls from. lol

Don't worry, I feel the same about Elfen Lied scanslations, and those are weekly releases. It will be a sad day for me when it is finished.

As for an apology for killing Succubi in Diablo, I created a Mizore sorceress character for Diablo 2. She has yet to die and she kicks so much ass with her ice spells.

kenjiharima
2008-07-27, 03:41
Shin Natsume(Tenjo Tenge) Inner Moka gah!!! XD XD XD

Kyero Fox
2008-07-27, 08:06
it just seems like gender swaping is so fucking popular in new eechi mangas now, like To Love Ru. If they do it to Rosario I will give up on this anime/manga, even if its a 1 time thing.

Magin
2008-07-27, 10:23
Well, at least our genderbending ideas haven't gone to the scale that the fans did with Haruhi

now THAT was scary... and I can stand a little genderbending, but if it does occur, I supect it will be with a character that we have yet to meet

Kyero Fox
2008-07-27, 11:25
Well, at least our genderbending ideas haven't gone to the scale that the fans did with Haruhi

now THAT was scary... and I can stand a little genderbending, but if it does occur, I supect it will be with a character that we have yet to meet

yea now that shit I hate and if they did that I would quit,

HayashiTakara
2008-07-27, 11:31
I wouldn't be worried if I was you. Theres no indication for any genderbending from happening. Theres more important things, like what color are Kokoa's panties? lol

Waven
2008-07-27, 12:04
I wouldn't be worried if I was you. Theres no indication for any genderbending from happening. Theres more important things, like what color are Kokoa's panties? lol

It's pink of course or some light rose color like this one : http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5788/moka1jb2.th.jpg (http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moka1jb2.jpg)

Guess we're back to the usual topic huh? Well I won't deny any more :heh:

HayashiTakara
2008-07-27, 12:50
It's pink of course or some light rose color like this one : http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5788/moka1jb2.th.jpg (http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moka1jb2.jpg)

Guess we're back to the usual topic huh? Well I won't deny any more :heh:

:nose bleed: ack, thats hot!!!!!!!!!!!

X207
2008-07-27, 14:18

i did find some pics rather weird but i never thought they'ed go as far as rewriting the novels to accomodate that alteration. lol the gender swith is the new virus infecting manga series.

Magin
2008-07-27, 15:40
for the usual topic... just keep in mind that I vehemently declare...

Ore wa hentai janai!

Kyero Fox
2008-07-27, 17:51
pfft this anime isnt as ecchi as Serikei XD now that anime is fucking full of Nose bleeds.

kenjiharima
2008-07-27, 17:55
Well I just hope they wouldn't do a gender bend on R+V manga and anime series, since most of all animes have them now, it better stay original. But as far as I can tell gender bending is not most likely to happen to this series it's more on getting older like Kokoa did to harness her full potential vampire powers and lolified, getting younger for lolicon fans lol.

Loli Mizore animated DO WANT!!! >__<

But I see Tsukune cross dressing in the future... XD

Kyero Fox
2008-07-27, 18:12
Well I just hope they wouldn't do a gender bend on R+V manga and anime series, since most of all animes have them now, it better stay original. But as far as I can tell gender bending is not most likely to happen to this series it's more on getting older like Kokoa did to harness her full potential vampire powers and lolified, getting younger for lolicon fans lol.

Loli Mizore animated DO WANT!!! >__<

But I see Tsukune cross dressing in the future... XD

i dont want any kind of that junk, younger mizore would be cute but I rather see her older ;)

kenjiharima
2008-07-27, 18:21
i dont want any kind of that junk, younger mizore would be cute but I rather see her older ;)

Guess your right. :D Teen girls rule. But lolicons have other things to say about that lol.

But definitely the designs of R+V is great focus more on semi-realism than lolified looks of the characters. But I think it won't be long till we see the gang animated loli style.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-27, 18:53
Tsukune is too GAR to wear a dress! He's not some bitch titty like Rito

kenjiharima
2008-07-27, 20:59
Tsukune is too GAR to wear a dress! He's not some bitch titty like Rito

Hope so. It'll decrease manliness. Good thing there's no signs yet of R+V getting the genderbending treatment by fans nor in the manga. Maybe since we can only see the girls as girls and Tsukune for his Gar self lol.

ACSephiroth
2008-07-27, 22:13
Hope so. It'll decrease manliness. Good thing there's no signs yet of R+V getting the genderbending treatment by fans nor in the manga. Maybe since we can only see the girls as girls and Tsukune for his Gar self lol.

I was wondering, what is GAR?

Zapp
2008-07-27, 22:47
GAR means manliness

Tempest35
2008-07-27, 23:07
I swear, if someone asks what GAR is again, I'll unleash an 'Unlimited GIGA DRILL Works' on them. XD

Magin
2008-07-28, 16:18
this is the part where you start cursing all the otaku terms

and I swear I posted this back several pages, but to save you the hassle...

GAR: having come from a typo on the net of 'I'm GAY for Archer', the key slip became 'I'm GAR for Archer' (of F/SN fame), it basically is used to describe a man who causes straight men to go gay and impregnates women simply by standing near them, and they keep the baby because it comes from a man who's GAR

actually, I swear they subbed in GAR for manliness in one episode of To-Love-Ru... and no more GAR usage, because we've already been through this once, and don't need a repeat

the insanity that comes between chapters of monthly series....

kenjiharima
2008-07-28, 16:34
Speaking of chapters...No chapter 10 yet...even raws... Iam sad... :( T_T

Waven
2008-07-28, 16:40
Actually Tsukune was never on my 'GAR-list' (no, I don't really have such a thing, just imaginary). Of course he is brave when he needs to be but just because you're no wimp doesn't mean you rise to real Status GAR. Sure he had his moments in Vamp-mode but he has to do a lot better than that ;)

kenjiharima
2008-07-28, 16:43
For me he's only GAR in vamp mode. Though a pair of breast disrupted his rampage. :heh:

Magin
2008-07-28, 17:15
You want true GAR, go watch F/SN or TTGL. This is a harem series, so this is the closest we're ever going to get to it

and Ch.10 should be out next week... we must endure!

kenjiharima
2008-07-28, 17:21
Ch.10 should be out next week... we must endure!

NOOOO~~~!!!!

Must endure the waiting....:sad::sad::sad:

Must see Mizore...or gonna...die! XD

Mizuno
2008-07-28, 19:17
Is there one chapter in s2 without Mizore at all? I'm thinking on top of my head and there doesn't seem to be any.

Magin
2008-07-28, 19:57
I should think not, else all her fans would've rioted by now

watch ch.10 not have her though... highly unlikely, but still... I don't know whether it would be fun or scary to see (fun because I can laugh at her fans, scary because of the riot they'd cause)

Kyero Fox
2008-07-28, 20:28
I Want More Of Mizore"s Legs!

btw! WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS PICTURE!? http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=300067 if you think any of the main cast is gay (except Youkari) you need to die.

kenjiharima
2008-07-28, 21:51
The guy that made that also made the 4koma strip where Mizore freezes Tsukune. Mizore pic on the background nice!

HayashiTakara
2008-07-28, 23:44
Must I remind you Simians how GAR Tsukune is? tsk tsk

technomo12
2008-07-29, 01:30
YEAH tsukune is a reall meaning of existing Garness

and including the two manin protagonist in Gurren laggan

and also Goku of DBZ

and ME..................................JOKE HAHAHAHHAA

LeaD36
2008-07-29, 04:42
^ imo only Goku is GAR out of these people, and mb Kamina, the rest, well, kinda have their flaws :/

kenjiharima
2008-07-29, 05:46
It must be Gokou's perverted smile in the illustrations. Vegeta is another example, from that thin body to the pumped up muscular saiyajin in DBZ-GT.

Also notice that Tsukune kinda gains height when transforming too.

Kyero Fox
2008-07-29, 07:07
It must be Gokou's perverted smile in the illustrations. Vegeta is another example, from that thin body to the pumped up muscular saiyajin in DBZ-GT.

Also notice that Tsukune kinda gains height when transforming too.

that would be because he gets a bit buffer =\

X207
2008-07-29, 07:13
Must I remind you Simians how GAR Tsukune is? tsk tsk

maybe the others need reminders but i sure as hell remember his beserk ghoul mode :D:D. ever since he got her blood he stopped becameing a wimp and became a normal monster.

Waven
2008-07-29, 07:55
Just an illusion cause his face gets from pretty round to sharpen edged, that's what I think.

Anyway, when thinking of GAR examples I always think of Jin-Ho from Unbalance x Unbalance, especially since this is non-fantasy with no super-powers whatsoever. This guy won't even hesitate to slap some bitch's face (I'm usually strictly against violence towards women but this one really had it coming)

kenjiharima
2008-07-29, 09:18
that would be because he gets a bit buffer =\

Just hoping they do a cool transformation of Tsukune if ever he goes vamp/ghoul mode in the anime. And he looks a bit buffer now.

Kyero Fox
2008-07-29, 10:05
Dante and Virgil are the Twins of GAR lol.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-29, 11:36
Prepare yourselves for Tsukune's moments of GAR;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/credits.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR8.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR13.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR15.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAr20.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR21.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR22.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR23.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR12.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR24.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/asianknight20/Rosario/GAR16.jpg

Waven
2008-07-29, 11:54
Sorry but for me his GAR moments are just rare and even more they are artificial through the vampire blood even though he uses his power on his own. Don't get me wrong he has those moments, as you listed them (that took quite some time huh? :heh: ) but he's not a 'GAR model' so to speak, that's why he wouldn't make it on my list :p . Actually i'm not even that interested in GAR characters in manga/anime, it just came to my mind ;) .

edit: man that are way too many GARs :heh:

HayashiTakara
2008-07-29, 12:07
Rare? Theres a ton more scenes, I just didn't want to post them cause this by itself took way too long, lol

X207
2008-07-29, 13:03
nice post up there hayashi, i dont know how long the content of the spoilers show but i loved it when he went beserk on that gang :D

kenjiharima
2008-07-29, 18:57
Hmm...remembering the manga where Tsukune fought Ruby. He knocked her out with one headbutt to the stomach, but later on Ruby kinda develops the ability to absorb hits later on, likewise in the anime inner Moka couldn't 1 hit KO her.

Meaning Tsukune is much more powerful in strength than Moka.

Magin
2008-07-29, 20:28
Tsukune has brute strength... Innermoka has refined technique, which is their main difference. Figure out how to train tsukune in Vamp Mode, as I keep saying, and we'll have a case of Awesomeness... and InnerMoka trying to keep from blushing

dammit, they better put this stuff in the second season, else I will come over to Japan and force them to put it in

kenjiharima
2008-07-29, 20:43
Iam with you with that one! Gonzo put Vamp/ghoul Tsukune in the second season!!! >_<

Kyero Fox
2008-07-30, 08:46
yea Japan anime makers can be really brain dead some times... No Offence to any.

sora12
2008-07-30, 09:05
its good to be true....

Magin
2008-07-30, 15:21
Well, at least they techincally put Vamp Tsukune in the first season... but Vamp tsukune must show his awesomeness in the second season, else I'll take an entire mob to Japan and cause unspeakable horrors that shall force the animators to put in Vamp Tsukune

Mwahahahahaha!!

... yeah, we really need ch.10

MercFH
2008-07-30, 15:33
After re-reading all of first season and season 2 again.....(well whats out of ssn 2)
i def. enjoy the more light-heartedness of season 1. Season 2 does go more ecchi than I prefer sometimes.

and I've decided I prolly like Moka-san the most. Ruby is like....teh hawtness, and so is Kurumu. and everyone likes Mizore.
I guess it's kinda generic to like Moka.....but she's seriously too cute.

Magin
2008-07-30, 15:42
In this harem series, it is impossible to pick just one

Moka just gets the 'headmistress' title (that's a real thing of harems, too), and hence why I lean more towards her than any of the others

kenjiharima
2008-07-30, 15:50
No ones mentioning the loli Yukari and the teen Kokoa.

No love for loli's R+V? Only the teen girls get all the attention especially the top 3 Mizore, Moka inner/outter and Kurumu.

Anyways we need chapter.10 I'll riot if I don't see Mizore in that chapter! >_<

HayashiTakara
2008-07-30, 16:03
Season 1 started out very light, but once vamp tsukune got introduced, it went to high gear. Its about time s2 did the same.

Magin
2008-07-30, 16:15
Amen to that, Hayashi... in fact, one could say that the plot didn't really begin till volume 3 (which is when Vamp tsukune came into play), and the previous chapters were just character intros and a bit of development (okay, so we didn't get Mizore until after he was vamp'd originally)

kenjiharima
2008-07-30, 17:48
Mizore is the author's ace in the hole. Save the best girl for last :p

Magin
2008-07-30, 18:02
Eh, she was just an afterthought, since Ikeda-sensei needed to make the harem larger

*raises a shield against the oncoming Mizore fans*

... yes, I do love to pick on them

HayashiTakara
2008-07-30, 18:13
Eh, she was just an afterthought, since Ikeda-sensei needed to make the harem larger

How dare you insult Mizore!!!! :frustrated:

X207
2008-07-30, 18:19

How dare you insult Mizore!!!! :frustrated:

dont worry, no one can stop the mizore fans from getting past that shield.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-30, 18:23
Its never a smart idea to rile up Mizore fans, lol.

X207
2008-07-30, 18:41
Its never a smart idea to rile up Mizore fans, lol.

especially when there are so many here :D.

LeaD36
2008-07-30, 18:42
In this harem series, it is impossible to pick just one

Moka just gets the 'headmistress' title (that's a real thing of harems, too), and hence why I lean more towards her than any of the others

Hence the quote "Punish me" this title should go to ruby IMO >.>

Waven
2008-07-30, 19:15
especially when there are so many here :D.

From what i can tell she's one of the more (if not the most) popular characters, so it's not just here. When looking for R+V pics and fanarts you get most results for Mizore as well. That's why i wonder why i find her kinda boring since to me she's still behind Moka, Cocoa and Kurumu.

Putting that aside i wanted to start another topic: what other couples besides Tsukune x X are there or which would you like to see the most? - Let's start with Yukari x Moka or Kurumu or Cocoa (Ye you saw that one coming right? Well our loli has a special, mostly ecchi, relationship with any of them, of course these are rather fun ones, nothing to take seriously). The second one and the reason i came up with this topic while rereading ch9 of season 2 is Kurumu x Gin. She had this happy blushing face when she found out that Gin was covering for the culprit girl and the way they often fight is a good base for a typical manga romance :D. Now I'd really like to see this happen since Kurumu is still my fav girl (even though Cocoa is catching up fast, watch out honey) and Gin could become my favorite male lead if he had more screentime.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-30, 19:30
None, Tsukune x Moka is the only coupling in the series. We can lie to ourselves that the other girls have a chance, but we know that they don't.

Tsukune is the only male character, you can count Gin, but he's a side character. He's never around for the important stuff.

MercFH
2008-07-30, 21:59
Tsukune and Kurumu would be kinda cute IMO.
and while I do like Mizore, I just prefer Moka and Kurumu more. and Ruby is the most "mature" out of them. which is attractive IMO.
Yukari is just annoying, nor am I a loli fan.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-30, 22:05
Yukari fails as a loli witch.

Now, if she had blonde pig tails with a little black cat hanging off of her, then she'll be made of win.

Magin
2008-07-30, 22:42
My problem is that Mizore simply isn't my favorite girl (well of course I like her, but Moka is my Numero Uno), and when I end up being in the minority, I like to pick on all the 'mainstreamers'...

Trust me, I'm only picking on Mizore fans. I have a tendency to go and flame any fans that declare their undying love for series like naruto. Mizore ain't bad, but the stalking part is the turnoff. Plus one must always be afraid of the quiet ones...

MercFH
2008-07-31, 00:17
altho the sucker thing is kinda cute IMO lol

technomo12
2008-07-31, 09:54
well im a fan of almost all nime i an equal to all anime to me there is no tooo much on all anime

except some really bad i really hate those hehehe

Waven
2008-07-31, 10:13
None, Tsukune x Moka is the only coupling in the series. We can lie to ourselves that the other girls have a chance, but we know that they don't.

Tsukune is the only male character, you can count Gin, but he's a side character. He's never around for the important stuff.

Ah c'mon i'm pretty sure you know there are harem series where girls 'break out' of the harem and find someone else. It's not that I expect those to be featured in detail, often it's just a hint in the last chapter but it can happen. Anyway, you're right that there aren't enough male characters for other couples... hmm maybe season 2 will introduce another one, we are still missing the nerdy glasses clichee character that has infinite knowledge of everything though meganekko fans will cry in pain if it's becoming a male character :D - lucky me.

kenjiharima
2008-07-31, 10:35
Every harem series there the main girl character is ALWAYS closer to the main guy character. No matter how many times the other girls get close to main guy character.

Also in the anime they've abused the TSUKUNE...Moka-san...Tsukune...Moka-san.... too much that it'll make you have cavities just listening to these two sweet "friends".

As for Mizore, her uniqueness overall in design and character development made her a fan favorite. Her initial long hair design was hot, cutting it made her even hotter, though she's really an ice woman. :heh: Also it's rare to have a girl stalker, silent type yet she's able to express herself, also she's self giving and knows when and where act at situations. Also as fans here said it, if she trains more her ice manipulation powers can exceed more than anyone powers in the series and she surprises us in the manga always, gives out the best punch lines which will make you lol. That's why I don't find her boring at all since she's got alot of stuff going for her.

Waven
2008-07-31, 12:18
Every harem series there the main girl character is ALWAYS closer to the main guy character. No matter how many times the other girls get close to main guy character.

Also in the anime they've abused the TSUKUNE...Moka-san...Tsukune...Moka-san.... too much that it'll make you have cavities just listening to these two sweet "friends".

I still get the feeling you guys get me wrong (correct me if i'm mistaken) , I was talking about couples that are NOT 'Tsukune x random harem girl' but as Hayashi already depicted there's just Gin as another male character and you can't take the fictional yuri couplings seriously.

HayashiTakara
2008-07-31, 12:43
OMG! Volume 2 is out!?!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1421519046

kenjiharima
2008-07-31, 13:37
I still get the feeling you guys get me wrong (correct me if i'm mistaken) , I was talking about couples that are NOT 'Tsukune x random harem girl' but as Hayashi already depicted there's just Gin as another male character and you can't take the fictional yuri couplings seriously.

It's a harem, they'll only like Tsukune.

And OMG Vol.2 is out that was quick!!! Better order my new manga copy!!!

Kyero Fox
2008-07-31, 14:30

which is why we make fan fics ^_^ try to make a better couple than KyeroxMizore XD You CANT! cuz it not possible! lol. Im trying to look for someone to make a KyeroxMizore pic with them holding a certain small type of living thing >_>

------

and Yuri couplings in R+V is just stupid.

kenjiharima
2008-07-31, 14:41
http://forums.animesuki.com/picture.php?albumid=248&pictureid=5899

Kyero Fox
2008-07-31, 14:52
O_O that is all.

btw I have a few pictures of Moka and Kurumu of the game J Girl Fighter 2 (NWS) so please PM me if u want, I want cookies tho :)

HayashiTakara
2008-07-31, 15:07

OMFG!!!!!!!! That cover is hot! Love that outfit she has on!

X207
2008-07-31, 15:21
OMG! Volume 2 is out!?!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1421519046

cool :) now i have to wait 5 days to get in in the chapters nearby

damn cookie nazis, thats a nice dvd cover. which eps are put into that case?

MercFH
2008-07-31, 16:43
wow......that pic of mizore is just plain hot. Kudos on the find!

Kyero Fox
2008-07-31, 22:12
ppfffft if you thought that was hawt, check this out

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/853/bustymizoreej0.th.jpg (http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bustymizoreej0.jpg)

Theres a little secret behind this picture, and it has something to do with me :uhoh:

Magin
2008-07-31, 23:27
So... we have all these rabid fans here, awaiting ch.10 and the release of Volume 2 in English. In an attempt to at least quell y'all a bit, here's something which has been a work in progress for quite a while, and the first chapter is ready. Thus do I present none other than a fanfic (which has yet to be completely named)

Original story: Ikeda Akihisa
Fanfic idea originally conceived by: Magin with help/input from Tempus135
Writer: Magin
Editor: Tempus135
German w/ translations provided by: Tempus135

Blue sky with a few clouds was overhead a school that might’ve given the impression of a haunted house, as it had the stereotypical design given to those kinds of houses, with sloping roofs and dark windows. The forest too would’ve given any passerby a slight feeling of unease, as if it held unnatural things within its premises. But for the students that were headed to school due to first bell ringing, this was completely normal, and no one felt ill at ease. Then again, Youkai Academy wasn’t just any school.

The wind blew gently as one of the females headed to class, a very cute pink-haired girl dressed in the uniform of the school, called out with a smile, “Good Morning, Tsukune!”

One of the boys who was headed to class, dressed in the male uniform, turned his head and smiled back. “Good morning, Moka-san.”
He had been waiting for her just outside the school and now looked dreamily at her. Likewise, the pink-haired girl had begun to stare at Tsukune with a similar look in her bright green eyes.

“Tsukune…”

“STOP IT!” Yelled out a very well-endowed girl who had short blue hair, as she crashed into Moka, who had been just inches away from Tsukune’s neck. “You were about to suck Tsukune’s blood again, weren’t you?” However, before Moka could answer, the girl jumped onto Tsukune, his head going in between her breasts. “I won’t let her suck your blood, Tsukune.”

“Kurumu-chan, could you possibly get off…” Tsukune pleaded, as he was very slowly being suffocated. To answer his request, a basin dropped out of nowhere on Kurumu’s head.

“Take that, you big-breasted woman! “ A dark-haired girl who looked perhaps 12 said. She was dressed in witch’s attire, her wand raised, before she herself latched onto Tsukune.

“Jealous that I can get Tsukune with my sex appeal, while you have nothing in that department, Yukari-chan?” Kurumu said, making it a point to jab at Yukari’s chest as she said this. This of course, made the two soon get into a fight.

“Tsukune…” a new, soft voice said behind Tsukune, as a girl with short purple hair dressed in striped long sleeves and a skirt seemingly appearing out of nowhere, a lollipop in mouth.

“Mizore-chan…” Tsukune replied, before she was now on Tsukune’s arm. However, he managed to pull away from her, and went back over to Moka, before she smiled, and the entire group headed to class, with Yukari and Kurumu being broken up. Of course, a few straggling guys shot Tsukune nasty looks as they went in, but most everyone else had already gotten to class, and taken their seats.

For anyone else, the events that had occurred this morning might’ve seemed like a scene of pure Chaos, but not for Tsukune Aono. In fact, that was the daily routine for him, and he’d just simply gotten used to it. Unlike all the other students, he wasn’t a true monster. Then again, only a few people knew what he really was, a human. But as of late, even that was becoming something of the past as well.

“Onee-sama, please come out before you go to class!” a new voice rang out as a redheaded young girl ran towards the group, with a giant hammer in hand. Everyone in the group got rather frightened looks, before Kurumu quickly stuck her foot out, causing the girl to trip, as well as the hammer to revert back to the bat Ko-chan.

“Kokoa-san, how many times…” Tsukune started, before hearing the bell that signaled they were just about to be late. “Er… we’ll talk later.”
The group rushed to class, just barely making it, though they did managed to get a slightly disapproving look from Nekome-sensei, who seemed overall human minus the fact that there seemed to be cat-earlike partitions in her hair.

The day went on as usual, with the girls attempting to get Tsukune focused solely on one of them, though this was always thwarted by one of the other girls attached to Tsukune. Soon enough, they ended up at their newspaper club meeting, where Kokoa from before had joined them, making her their most recent member. Also there was a girl with long black hair and a dress, Ruby, who was something of an advisor appointed by the chairman himself, and the other witch of the group who was also after Tsukune. But currently, all antics were off as they talked, and Ruby ended up telling some very interesting news.

“Did you guys hear about the new transfer student? She just arrived in Japan a week ago, I heard. Apparently she’s half-Japanese, half-German.”
This was news to all the others. Kurumu, not thinking, asked, “So what kind of monster is she?”

This immediately got her hard looks, as the rule was to never know about another student’s true form, even though this group had broken that rule several times over. Ruby then said, “Well, anyways, it appears she’s in the same grade as you guys. And she’s really cute too.”

Suddenly, all the girls were giving death glares to Ruby. “Did you just say she was cute?”

Ruby sweatdropped, then said, “Well, even if she is, Tsukune’s already got his hands full with us already.”

Kurumu said, “Well, as long as she leaves my Tsukune alone, I don’t care.”

Moka immediately responded, “What do you mean, your Tsukune?”

The other girls, minus Kokoa, agreed with this, and soon there was fighting amongst them. Kokoa wore an incredulous look, still not being able to comprehend the madness that was the Newspaper Club. Tsukune merely sweatdropped as the meeting ended with the usual chaos.
The rest of the day came and went as any day should, so long as they weren’t involved in any sort of dangerous plot, which they often would find themselves in. But for the while, everything seemed peaceful.

The next day and the usual routine came around as well, and then came the one interruption to an otherwise normal day.
Nekome-sensei stood at the front of the class this day, and spoke, “Class, I have an announcement. Very recently, we had someone transfer all the way from Germany to Japan, and she’s now going to be part of our class.”

A girl with wavy blond hair walked into the classroom, dressed in the school uniform. A stone pendant around her neck bounced lightly as she walked in. Of mid height and medium build, and a figure that wasn’t exceptional but still attractive enough, she faced the class. Her blond hair flowed past her shoulders, framing a sweet and delicate face, with mysterious grey-blue eyes. Her pink lips smiled politely as she was introduced by Nekome-sensei, who had written her name on the board. “this is Lorelei Mizusei. Please make her feel welcome.”

She bowed to them. “Nett, Sie zu treffen…” She suddenly stopped, blushing faintly as she realized her mistake. To their credit, none of the other students could even guess what language she had started off in and were looking at her with blank looks.

She managed a quick bow to them again. “Ano…sumimasen.” She took a deep breath and this time, she spoke in crystal clear Japanese. “Konnichiwa, watashi wa Mizusei Lorelei desu.” With that, she gave a big friendly smile. “Treat me well, Okay?”

The majority of the male population had now gone gaga over Lorelei, but Moka’s other side had her comments, which she told the pink-haired vampire alone through the rosary. “Be warned of this one. She may seem innocent, but there’s something about her…something powerful that I can’t place… hidden behind that sweet exterior.”

Moka looked at her rosary, slightly confused. However, that confusion was nothing compared to the incident that followed.
Lorelei looked over the class with her now clear blue eyes, and they suddenly stopped on Tsukune, lighting up brightly. A beautiful smile crossed her face, as she walked over to Tsukune, and called out a very strange name.

“Herr Rhine!” With that, Lorelei enveloped Tsukune in a massive hug.

Translations:
Ano sumimasen: I hope most know this, but for those who don't... it's 'um... excuse me' (I think)
Konn'ichiwa, watashi wa Mizusei Lorelei desu.: oh come on, if you don't know this, you haven't watched enough anime.read enough manga. For those poor souls... "hello, I'm Lorelei Mizusei'
Nett, Sie zu treffen: dammit, lost the actual translation... but basically, it's a German greeting like 'Hello, I'm.." Tempus knows this better than I
Herr Rhine: The Rhine part will be explained later (it's prounced ree-nay), but Herr is the German equivalent of -sama/Lord.

Feedback welcome.

MercFH
2008-07-31, 23:59
Btw has anyone noticed that the "announcer bat" is always chilling on Moka's sister's shoulder....lol.
he's in like every frame she's in now ahah

LeaD36
2008-08-01, 01:26
So... we have all these rabid fans here, awaiting ch.10 and the release of Volume 2 in English. In an attempt to at least quell y'all a bit, here's something which has been a work in progress for quite a while, and the first chapter is ready. Thus do I present none other than a fanfic (which has yet to be completely named)

Original story: Ikeda Akihisa
Fanfic idea originally conceived by: Magin with help/input from Tempus135
Writer: Magin
Editor: Tempus135
German w/ translations provided by: Tempus135

Blue sky with a few clouds was overhead a school that might’ve given the impression of a haunted house, as it had the stereotypical design given to those kinds of houses, with sloping roofs and dark windows. The forest too would’ve given any passerby a slight feeling of unease, as if it held unnatural things within its premises. But for the students that were headed to school due to first bell ringing, this was completely normal, and no one felt ill at ease. Then again, Youkai Academy wasn’t just any school.

The wind blew gently as one of the females headed to class, a very cute pink-haired girl dressed in the uniform of the school, called out with a smile, “Good Morning, Tsukune!”

One of the boys who was headed to class, dressed in the male uniform, turned his head and smiled back. “Good morning, Moka-san.”
He had been waiting for her just outside the school and now looked dreamily at her. Likewise, the pink-haired girl had begun to stare at Tsukune with a similar look in her bright green eyes.

“Tsukune…”

“STOP IT!” Yelled out a very well-endowed girl who had short blue hair, as she crashed into Moka, who had been just inches away from Tsukune’s neck. “You were about to suck Tsukune’s blood again, weren’t you?” However, before Moka could answer, the girl jumped onto Tsukune, his head going in between her breasts. “I won’t let her suck your blood, Tsukune.”

“Kurumu-chan, could you possibly get off…” Tsukune pleaded, as he was very slowly being suffocated. To answer his request, a basin dropped out of nowhere on Kurumu’s head.

“Take that, you big-breasted woman! “ A dark-haired girl who looked perhaps 12 said. She was dressed in witch’s attire, her wand raised, before she herself latched onto Tsukune.

“Jealous that I can get Tsukune with my sex appeal, while you have nothing in that department, Yukari-chan?” Kurumu said, making it a point to jab at Yukari’s chest as she said this. This of course, made the two soon get into a fight.

“Tsukune…” a new, soft voice said behind Tsukune, as a girl with short purple hair dressed in striped long sleeves and a skirt seemingly appearing out of nowhere, a lollipop in mouth.

“Mizore-chan…” Tsukune replied, before she was now on Tsukune’s arm. However, he managed to pull away from her, and went back over to Moka, before she smiled, and the entire group headed to class, with Yukari and Kurumu being broken up. Of course, a few straggling guys shot Tsukune nasty looks as they went in, but most everyone else had already gotten to class, and taken their seats.

For anyone else, the events that had occurred this morning might’ve seemed like a scene of pure Chaos, but not for Tsukune Aono. In fact, that was the daily routine for him, and he’d just simply gotten used to it. Unlike all the other students, he wasn’t a true monster. Then again, only a few people knew what he really was, a human. But as of late, even that was becoming something of the past as well.

“Onee-sama, please come out before you go to class!” a new voice rang out as a redheaded young girl ran towards the group, with a giant hammer in hand. Everyone in the group got rather frightened looks, before Kurumu quickly stuck her foot out, causing the girl to trip, as well as the hammer to revert back to the bat Ko-chan.

“Kokoa-san, how many times…” Tsukune started, before hearing the bell that signaled they were just about to be late. “Er… we’ll talk later.”
The group rushed to class, just barely making it, though they did managed to get a slightly disapproving look from Nekome-sensei, who seemed overall human minus the fact that there seemed to be cat-earlike partitions in her hair.

The day went on as usual, with the girls attempting to get Tsukune focused solely on one of them, though this was always thwarted by one of the other girls attached to Tsukune. Soon enough, they ended up at their newspaper club meeting, where Kokoa from before had joined them, making her their most recent member. Also there was a girl with long black hair and a dress, Ruby, who was something of an advisor appointed by the chairman himself, and the other witch of the group who was also after Tsukune. But currently, all antics were off as they talked, and Ruby ended up telling some very interesting news.

“Did you guys hear about the new transfer student? She just arrived in Japan a week ago, I heard. Apparently she’s half-Japanese, half-German.”
This was news to all the others. Kurumu, not thinking, asked, “So what kind of monster is she?”

This immediately got her hard looks, as the rule was to never know about another student’s true form, even though this group had broken that rule several times over. Ruby then said, “Well, anyways, it appears she’s in the same grade as you guys. And she’s really cute too.”

Suddenly, all the girls were giving death glares to Ruby. “Did you just say she was cute?”

Ruby sweatdropped, then said, “Well, even if she is, Tsukune’s already got his hands full with us already.”

Kurumu said, “Well, as long as she leaves my Tsukune alone, I don’t care.”

Moka immediately responded, “What do you mean, your Tsukune?”

The other girls, minus Kokoa, agreed with this, and soon there was fighting amongst them. Kokoa wore an incredulous look, still not being able to comprehend the madness that was the Newspaper Club. Tsukune merely sweatdropped as the meeting ended with the usual chaos.
The rest of the day came and went as any day should, so long as they weren’t involved in any sort of dangerous plot, which they often would find themselves in. But for the while, everything seemed peaceful.

The next day and the usual routine came around as well, and then came the one interruption to an otherwise normal day.
Nekome-sensei stood at the front of the class this day, and spoke, “Class, I have an announcement. Very recently, we had someone transfer all the way from Germany to Japan, and she’s now going to be part of our class.”

A girl with wavy blond hair walked into the classroom, dressed in the school uniform. A stone pendant around her neck bounced lightly as she walked in. Of mid height and medium build, and a figure that wasn’t exceptional but still attractive enough, she faced the class. Her blond hair flowed past her shoulders, framing a sweet and delicate face, with mysterious grey-blue eyes. Her pink lips smiled politely as she was introduced by Nekome-sensei, who had written her name on the board. “this is Lorelei Mizusei. Please make her feel welcome.”

She bowed to them. “Nett, Sie zu treffen…” She suddenly stopped, blushing faintly as she realized her mistake. To their credit, none of the other students could even guess what language she had started off in and were looking at her with blank looks.

She managed a quick bow to them again. “Ano…sumimasen.” She took a deep breath and this time, she spoke in crystal clear Japanese. “Konnichiwa, watashi wa Mizusei Lorelei desu.” With that, she gave a big friendly smile. “Treat me well, Okay?”

The majority of the male population had now gone gaga over Lorelei, but Moka’s other side had her comments, which she told the pink-haired vampire alone through the rosary. “Be warned of this one. She may seem innocent, but there’s something about her…something powerful that I can’t place… hidden behind that sweet exterior.”

Moka looked at her rosary, slightly confused. However, that confusion was nothing compared to the incident that followed.
Lorelei looked over the class with her now clear blue eyes, and they suddenly stopped on Tsukune, lighting up brightly. A beautiful smile crossed her face, as she walked over to Tsukune, and called out a very strange name.

“Herr Rhine!” With that, Lorelei enveloped Tsukune in a massive hug.

Translations:
Ano sumimasen: I hope most know this, but for those who don't... it's 'um... excuse me' (I think)
Konn'ichiwa, watashi wa Mizusei Lorelei desu.: oh come on, if you don't know this, you haven't watched enough anime.read enough manga. For those poor souls... "hello, I'm Lorelei Mizusei'
Nett, Sie zu treffen: dammit, lost the actual translation... but basically, it's a German greeting like 'Hello, I'm.." Tempus knows this better than I
Herr Rhine: The Rhine part will be explained later (it's prounced ree-nay), but Herr is the German equivalent of -sama/Lord.

Feedback welcome.
Nett - Nice
sie - you
zu - to
treffen - meet

now scramble the wordorder and look at what u get, and Herr basically means Mister, but can also be a form of hierarchy like lord/sama

Waven
2008-08-01, 06:08
Ever since 'Baumkuchen' in NGE anime I can't but laugh when there's german in anime / manga stories :heh:

Anyway the german sentence is a direct translation word for word of "Nice to meet you". Luckily this is almost working out except for the "Sie" which is to formal adress to a single person but since she is talking to the whole class it'd be better to replace 'sie' with 'euch'. Now it's still not a sentence you would use in such a context, even though it's gramatically correct therefor the perfect sentence would be: "Nett euch kennen zu lernen."

Either way you can also leave it as it is now because flawed german kinda suits manga stories :heh: and one can can still tell what the meaning of the sentence is.

Lastly, nice fic looking forward to it's continuation.

kenjiharima
2008-08-01, 08:09
Feedback welcome.

Very Rosario+Vampire! Also glad the setting is seasonII so Kokoa is there with them.

Hope to see more of your fan fic soon as well as other peoples. I read fanfics alot now adays. :)

Magin
2008-08-01, 20:47
I can't give any guarantees as to the release of the next chapter; hopefully it'll be within the next two weeks.

And some random observations:
Going back to the scene in the final episode of the anime where Tsukune has InnerMoka in his arms as she lightly flicks him... I believe she is smiling and her kawaiiness factor increases 10x (or maybe it's just my Moka fanboyism going crazy again)

Observations 2: since I'm one of the few people on here who isn't a hardcore Mizore fan... you guys can fight over Mizore while I get Moka (both sides) all to myself. Huzzah!

neozero
2008-08-02, 15:00
Rosario+Vampire Season 2 Chapter 10

Go to Mizore's home

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5411/30ei1.jpg

Waven
2008-08-02, 15:12

Go to Mizore's home

Is this speculation or have you found ch10 raws? ... cause i haven't yet...

neozero
2008-08-02, 15:14
Is this speculation or have you found ch10 raws? ... cause i haven't yet...

I have raw. ^o^

neozero
2008-08-02, 15:23

Mizore say?

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4820/41do5.jpg

Magin
2008-08-02, 16:16
and the rest of us will probably have to wait a day or so more for it... it a Mizore development chapter?

*watches as the Mizore fans go nuts*

... or do you just have spoiler pics?

kenjiharima
2008-08-02, 16:34
@-neozero

Go to Mizore's home

LOVELY!!! :love:

Mizore say?

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4820/41do5.jpg

OMG!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks man!

I knew it! I wanna say I told you so she's gonna be in the next chapter, but this is even better!

Looks like this is a whole chapter dedicated to Mizore. A back story perhaps? Or something else about her and her relationship with Tsukune? Who knows? She's getting more character developments as the series goes on.
Wonder what's up with the flower? Is it for me? lol :heh:

TigerII
2008-08-02, 16:44
Well I found the entire thing.

From what I gather, the group visits Mozore's home. Sometime in the past she apparently confessed to a guy, and he turned her down. Why she turned weird. A yeti attacks the rest of the group when they set out to look for the duo(Mozore and Tsukune) after Mozore lured him away from all the others.

Waven
2008-08-02, 17:23
Finally found it - Chapter seems like heavy mizore development. Is Mizore facing Tsukune with the same confession as the boy when she was younger? If so, the outcome might have some real impact on her.

My personal highlight so far without translation: Mizore's mother obviously trying to drag Tsukune away to seduce him :D (the same way Mizore always tries to)

Mizuno
2008-08-02, 17:59
lol, you guys got your wish, the chapter's like totally dedicated to mizore. :heh:

kenjiharima
2008-08-02, 18:03
Of course! There are alot of Mizore fans and imho I believe now that she is the most popular character in R+V, since she's has her own chapter now.

Waven
2008-08-02, 19:43
Of course! There are alot of Mizore fans and imho I believe now that she is the most popular character in R+V, since she's has her own chapter now.

Since we're in season2 it seems likely we'll see chapters focusing on other characters as well, maybe it's serving as reintroduction (with added development). Nevertheless Mizore possibly is the most favorite character right now since, mentioned this before, most fanarts(-fics)(-clubs) are about her. On a side note, I really except this chapter to make me like her some more, at least i hope so, I sometimes feel out of place when coming here and almost everyone is drooling over her :heh: :p

Flapjack
2008-08-02, 20:43
I just now started reading the series but I really like it.I'm hoping to keep reading it.I don't know which came first but it kind of reminds me of To-love-Ru for some reason....Maybe it's just pink haired main characters..

kenjiharima
2008-08-02, 21:13
^
Yeah the cute is always the main character with special powers hidden.

To tell the truth this is the first time we see a story about Mizore's life. Since we've got Moka from the 1st season, Yukari why she hates others before and plays tricks on them, Ruby's storyline was her whole back story one reason why the author can't develop her more, but I hope he does since she's also hot, Kurumu the slime dude incident which she mentions and uses her hidden powers, Kokoa on the first few chapters of season2 and now TAN TAH!!! DADADADA!!!

It's Mizore's turn to have a back story.

Mizore has so many guys all over her. Pervert gym teacher which she freezes in the anime and Tsukune almost killed in the manga, the guy in the flashback who looks like a blond Tsukune and Tsukune who she fell in love with because of his writting and heart as seen in the anime and manga.

X207
2008-08-02, 21:30
yay it seems to have a ch dedicated to mizore, i gotta get my hands on the scanlations asap when they get out.

Mizuno
2008-08-03, 00:23
Here is what Mizore says in ch 10

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2130/30ei1ae7.jpg

;)

technomo12
2008-08-03, 01:22
MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! MIZORE IS SOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANG I I LOVE HERE WEARING THAT LEOTARD HAHAHAH

also dang TSUKUNES GARNESS NESS

from the last pages spoilers are sooo awesome ahahahha

X207
2008-08-03, 02:08
darn, just reading the open posts telling ch10 is mizore-centric tempts me to try to find the raw ch.

technomo12
2008-08-03, 10:32
yeah i know wat ya mean jeheheheh

also anway now we almost are complete what we nid is some ruby and yukari covers and we have the cimplete set hahahahaha

X207
2008-08-03, 10:41
yeah i know wat ya mean jeheheheh

also anway now we almost are complete what we nid is some ruby and yukari covers and we have the cimplete set hahahahaha

ive given up to temptation and looked at ch 10 but im not gonna open the spoilers. it sure looks interesting. i wonder wat she said in the last page.

technomo12
2008-08-03, 10:53
well you beter stay to that or else some one(not me ok) might throw a huge fit cuz of some one spoiling

X207
2008-08-03, 13:47
well you beter stay to that or else some one(not me ok) might throw a huge fit cuz of some one spoiling

dont worry, if i ever did plan on seeing the translations b4 the scans come out it would be tagged. plus id like it to be a surprise as to what the dialogue in the whole chapter will turn out to be.

Magin
2008-08-03, 20:59
Ugh... you Mizore fans are currently on Cloud Nine, but another chapter which makes em grind my teeth and wish they would actually get back to a real plot, like they did in SI... I can wait another month though.

We need Tsukune to go GAR again too... unless he did so in this chapter or something

*smuggles away Moka while y'all are distracted by Mizore*

TigerII
2008-08-03, 21:15
^^ I am also in the Moka camp. I just keep quiet since the Mizore people rule here.

X207
2008-08-03, 21:24
i dont mind at all that they did a mizore side story but i do like for them to also follow the storyline, with that story dealt with they should go back to the plot.

Tempest35
2008-08-03, 21:34
*smuggles away Moka while y'all are distracted by Mizore*

"KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!"

*boot*

...:rolleyes:

Kyero Fox
2008-08-03, 22:29
Can't you guys read!? Look at my Location... sheesh

Freeter
2008-08-03, 22:38
*steals Kurumu and Ruby while everyone's distracted* :cool:

kagato3
2008-08-04, 02:41
I'm willing to bet that the Yeti is Mizore's ex. Kurumu and Mizore seem to have gotten real close there for a bit

Waven
2008-08-04, 04:56
I'm willing to bet that the Yeti is Mizore's ex. ...

I second that...

Kyero Fox
2008-08-04, 07:03
Kurumu and Mizore seem to have gotten real close there for a bit

naaa just a little rival friendship thing. nothing new.

kenjiharima
2008-08-04, 09:34
The actual plot of the story I think will take place after we get to see the others storyline first(like Mizore's back story) or other characters get re-introduce like Gin or an old baddie coming back which is still highly unlikely at this point.

Man I can't when the raws get scanlated! We got ourselves an MILF and a DILF in this chapter what more can I ask? Oh yes the the next chapter... :p

technomo12
2008-08-04, 10:57
well who here want to see some small yuiri moment ahhahaha

Kyero Fox
2008-08-04, 11:12
well who here want to see some small yuiri moment ahhahaha

thats where you get Youkari and moka, leave mizore out of any yuri thoughts, or I'll banish who ever TO THE PITS OF HELL! WHERE THEY SHALL BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY WHILE LEACHES SUCK AT THEIR EYE BALLS!

Wow This chapter is awkward heheh Mizore taking them to their home place or w.e

Kyero Fox
2008-08-04, 12:04
The actual plot of the story I think will take place after we get to see the others storyline first(like Mizore's back story) or other characters get re-introduce like Gin or an old baddie coming back which is still highly unlikely at this point.

Man I can't when the raws get scanlated! We got ourselves an MILF and a DILF in this chapter what more can I ask? Oh yes the the next chapter... :p

actually its Mizore's time to have some romance. I like this chapter for 2 reasons, Close to naked pic of Mizore (from the angle it looks like she has a nice rack) and a perfect time for my Fan FIc to take place.

kenjiharima
2008-08-04, 13:55
actually its Mizore's time to have some romance. I like this chapter for 2 reasons, Close to naked pic of Mizore (from the angle it looks like she has a nice rack) and a perfect time for my Fan FIc to take place.

Perfect set racks. ;)

Thanks to this thread I've gone back to anime. Been with the "Gotham Knight" DVD for awhile and some marvel/dc comics. Amazing and the features in the DVD are awesome!

Ok enough of Bruce on topic.

Like mother like daughter...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/harimadez/SRgame/mizoremom.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/harimadez/SRgame/mizorebaby.jpg

Magin
2008-08-04, 16:57
^^ I am also in the Moka camp. I just keep quiet since the Mizore people rule here.

they may be the majority, but that doesn't stop me... means it's more fodder for my cannon

i dont mind at all that they did a mizore side story but i do like for them to also follow the storyline, with that story dealt with they should go back to the plot.

Okay, as I'm forced to admit... I agree here as well. I can tolerate a Mizore story, just gimma my main storyline back in ch.11, please... you Mizore fans have had your moment/fanservice, now give us minority a little (fan)service too

"KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!"

*boot*

...:rolleyes:

No no no... She still has her rosary on *runs into Vamp Tsukune in that case*

OH SHI-

*is sent flying via a punch*

...oww...

and note: all final conclusions are actually off until I look through the chapter

Waven
2008-08-04, 16:59
Perfect set racks. ;)

Thanks to this thread I've gone back to anime. Been with the "Gotham Knight" DVD for awhile and some marvel/dc comics. Amazing and the features in the DVD are awesome!

Ok enough of Bruce on topic.

Like mother like daughter...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/harimadez/SRgame/mizoremom.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/harimadez/SRgame/mizorebaby.jpg

I expect her mother to say something similar like "Let me show you how to make a baby so you can properly impregnate my daughter!" :heh:

The scene after these two is the exact same as well, even with Moka's terrified expression:

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1433/tsumizoqw6.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8682/tsumizomoah6.jpg

Okay, as I'm forced to admit... I agree here as well. I can tolerate a Mizore story, just gimma my main storyline back in ch.11, please... you Mizore fans have had your moment/fanservice, now give us minority a little (fan)service too...

Since chapter 10 seems to end in a cliffhanger on two fronts (yetimonsterwhatever and Mizore saying or asking Tsukune something important) chapter 12 is the earliest to expect another arc, so sorry about that

Kyero Fox
2008-08-04, 18:43
I found a nice song for KyeroxMizore, seeing that she's the key to Kyero Controling his Full Yokai form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8or00Z3fq4I

,Btw guys. Kurumu didn't hug Mizore for anything else but a thanks for taking them to a awesome place thats not hot XD

oh god DX This song is making me sad, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XuipkSzdMg&NR=1 even better than the first one XD

kenjiharima
2008-08-04, 19:18
I expect her mother to say something similar like "Let me show you how to make a baby so you can properly impregnate my daughter!" :heh:

The scene after these two is the exact same as well, even with Moka's terrified expression:

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1433/tsumizoqw6.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8682/tsumizomoah6.jpg

lol! Truly like mom like daughter!