PDA

View Full Version : Question about hanaukyo maids

perth
2004-01-24, 21:41
Hi i started watching hanaukyo maids and it just makes me laugh but i have a few questions. anyone know where i can get the ova's.

what is this rated in japan?

and can someone define echi cause i am pretty sure this series falls under it but i don't really not what it means. i am pretty sure i spelt echi wrong.

does anyone else watch this anime and do they like it?

Thanks for the help. every episode i watch i fell sorry for the kid but i forgot his name

kj1980
2004-01-24, 22:22
Hi i started watching hanaukyo maids and it just makes me laugh but i have a few questions. anyone know where i can get the ova's.

what is this rated in japan?

and can someone define echi cause i am pretty sure this series falls under it but i don't really not what it means. i am pretty sure i spelt echi wrong.

does anyone else watch this anime and do they like it?

Thanks for the help. every episode i watch i fell sorry for the kid but i forgot his name

There isn't any clearly defined rating system here.

If it has ero scenes, then it is likely to be 18kin (or if soft-ero, 15kin)
If it doesn't then it's for the general audience.

As for "ecchi," it is basically a katakana phonetic pronounciation of the first roman letter for the word "hentai." The most main use here is as a generic slang for the word "sexual intercourse." But, as I have written in another thread and no one seemed to be bothered by it, you are free to use it as whatever word you deem to be...

perth
2004-01-24, 22:57
There isn't any clearly defined rating system here.

If it has ero scenes, then it is likely to be 18kin (or if soft-ero, 15kin)
If it doesn't then it's for the general audience.

As for "ecchi," it is basically a katakana phonetic pronounciation of the first roman letter for the word "hentai." The most main use here is as a generic slang for the word "sexual intercourse." But, as I have written in another thread and no one seemed to be bothered by it, you are free to use it as whatever word you deem to be...

ok thank you. in this anime there is no actual intercourse just a high school kid who is too shy with the girls and about a hundred maids who were trained by the kids pervert grandfather.. if this was in canada or the states it would probably be adults only. i was just wondering it it was the same in japan cause ive seen some 15 + anime that would be adult in North America

kj1980
2004-01-24, 23:00
ok thank you. in this anime there is no actual intercourse just a high school kid who is too shy with the girls and about a hundred maids who were trained by the kids pervert grandfather.. if this was in canada or the states it would probably be adults only. i was just wondering it it was the same in japan cause ive seen some 15 + anime that would be adult in North America

no actual intercourse, yes. But blatant hints were in this anime that I was surprised back then to see this aired on a regular chijouha (VHF channel)

And, if you liked it, be on the look out for "Hana Ukyo Maid Tai La Verite" anime coming this year...

http://www.hanaukyo.com/

perth
2004-01-25, 01:06
no actual intercourse, yes. But blatant hints were in this anime that I was surprised back then to see this aired on a regular chijouha (VHF channel)

And, if you liked it, be on the look out for "Hana Ukyo Maid Tai La Verite" anime coming this year...

http://www.hanaukyo.com/

i never thought this would have been played on a regalur channel..

do you know what that says cause i can only read very basic japanese

babbito2k
2004-01-25, 01:18
do you know what that says cause i can only read very basic japaneseAll they put on that page are credits for the production people and the cast.

perth
2004-01-25, 02:00
All they put on that page are credits for the production people and the cast.

ok thank you

now this is the last thing.. is it like season 2 or something i just fininshed watching the 15 episodes and it didn't seen to have an ending. is the ending in the ova's?

and does anyone know where i can get the ova's?

i really want to see them

7thMethuselah
2004-01-25, 08:03
could you explain to me what exactly you liked about this series :confused: . All there was to it was a shy guy fainting everytime he saw one of his 100 maids. Nothing happens at all, I gave up on this thing after 5 or so episodes...

If you want ecchi there's alot better stuff out there (you know, the kinda anime that actually has a story ...) :hmm:

perth
2004-01-25, 13:53
could you explain to me what exactly you liked about this series :confused: . All there was to it was a shy guy fainting everytime he saw one of his 100 maids. Nothing happens at all, I gave up on this thing after 5 or so episodes...

If you want ecchi there's alot better stuff out there (you know, the kinda anime that actually has a story ...) :hmm:

im new to anime and i thought it had its good points. ive only watched about 5 series so far and this was the first ecchi.. i didn't even know that this was that kind of anime when i was downloading it. and im still having trouble finding animes that i like.

i only watched naruto, inuyasha, full metal aclchemist, full metal panic:fummofu(sp) and i am trying to find more humour animes

7thMethuselah
2004-01-25, 16:25
im new to anime and i thought it had its good points. ive only watched about 5 series so far and this was the first ecchi.. i didn't even know that this was that kind of anime when i was downloading it. and im still having trouble finding animes that i like.

i only watched naruto, inuyasha, full metal aclchemist, full metal panic:fummofu(sp) and i am trying to find more humour animes

some good humor anime would be Love Hina (licensed)

other good series available on animesuki are

scrapped princess
peacemaker kurogane