PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know If There Will Be A Full Metal Panic Season 3?

Sousuke_Fumoffu
2004-01-29, 12:28
:( If anyone knows anything on a FMP season 3 in the works or already being made please e-mail me at Sousuke_Fumoffu@hotmail.com , bye! :)

Sousuke_Fumoffu
2004-01-29, 12:44
Oh yes! my names Jade! nice to meet you all!

Tritium
2004-01-29, 15:18
hi ^_^ go check the full metal panic subforum there are tons of threads like these :)

edit: this post was moved :twitch:

Lord Raiden
2004-01-29, 15:32
As of now there's only a rumor of a 3rd season, and it won't be anytime soon as it's not yet in production.

stormy001_M1A2
2004-01-30, 13:24
I don't think there will be 3rd Season. What else is there to talk about in FMP story?

kj1980
2004-01-30, 15:11
I don't think there will be 3rd Season. What else is there to talk about in FMP story?

"Full Metal Panic!" is based on the novel (not the manga as many here seem to perceive), serialized on Monthly Dragon Magazine. Currently, there are six novels.

"Full Metal Panic!" anime covers up to the third volume of the novel (plus additional mini-stories):

Vol. 1 "Tatakau Boy Meets Girl"
Vol. 2 "Hashiru One Night Stand"
Vol. 3 "Yureru In To The Blue"

"FMP? Fumoffu" covered several short skits from six mini-novels

If there were to be a "Full Metal Panic!" (third season), it will most likely based on the other three novels:

Vol. 4 "Owaru Day by Day Vol. 1"
Vol. 5 "Owaru Day by Day Vol. 2"
Vol. 6 "Odoru Very Merry Christmas"

And I say this saying with much optimism that the anime version based on Vol. 4 and Vol. 5 of the novel does get made as it is one of my favorite stories where

You are introduced to a new character, Croseau (Ulz 1). And Gaurun is alive....

Sousuke sees that he has become "weak" by being with Kaname and the "normal lifestyle." In order to defeat his mortal enemy once again, Sousuke chooses to ditch Kaname....

Xaros
2004-01-30, 17:02
"Full Metal Panic!" is based on the novel (not the manga as many here seem to perceive), serialized on Monthly Dragon Magazine. Currently, there are six novels.

"Full Metal Panic!" anime covers up to the third volume of the novel (plus additional mini-stories):

Vol. 1 "Tatakau Boy Meets Girl"
Vol. 2 "Hashiru One Night Stand"
Vol. 3 "Yureru In To The Blue"

"FMP? Fumoffu" covered several short skits from six mini-novels

If there were to be a "Full Metal Panic!" (third season), it will most likely based on the other three novels:

Vol. 4 "Owaru Day by Day Vol. 1"
Vol. 5 "Owaru Day by Day Vol. 2"
Vol. 6 "Odoru Very Merry Christmas"

And I say this saying with much optimism that the anime version based on Vol. 4 and Vol. 5 of the novel does get made as it is one of my favorite stories where

You are introduced to a new character, Croseau (Ulz 1). And Gaurun is alive....

Sousuke sees that he has become "weak" by being with Kaname and the "normal lifestyle." In order to defeat his mortal enemy once again, Sousuke chooses to ditch Kaname....

from what you have write i understad that you read all the novel's so could you priv massage me the think that i really like to hear, that is if chidory and sasuke makes up at the end, just that.

and i think there will be 3 season the forum stll aktive isn't it :)

Bando
2004-01-31, 02:34
Yeah, can you let me know the ending to the novels as well?! =)

Sousuke_Fumoffu
2004-01-31, 14:18
season 3 will most likely be made, they have those novels to use as furthur story, as explained in the above post. making a season 3 wouldnt be hard at all, all they have to do is ok it. i accidentally read that spoiler...lol, is that true what you said in that spoiler above?? or are you messing around? if so that very stupid for that same old bad guy to return for the 4th or 5th time...once your dead,,umm,,,your supposed to stay dead, especially when you explode in the middle of the ocean, this isnt supposed to be dragonball z garbage... :hmm:

Xaros
2004-01-31, 15:05
season 3 will most likely be made, they have those novels to use as furthur story, as explained in the above post. making a season 3 wouldnt be hard at all, all they have to do is ok it. i accidentally read that spoiler...lol, is that true what you said in that spoiler above?? or are you messing around? if so that very stupid for that same old bad guy to return for the 4th or 5th time...once your dead,,umm,,,your supposed to stay dead, especially when you explode in the middle of the ocean, this isnt supposed to be dragonball z garbage... :hmm:

xmmm now it isn't spoiler anymore :)

Sousuke_Fumoffu
2004-02-02, 02:08
oops!!! sorry!!! heh, :heh:

Xaros
2004-02-03, 11:18
all the rumors it is said that it will be but is going to be late