PDA

View Full Version : Anime Music Videos

Tamahome
2003-12-07, 22:27
I really enjoy watching amvs, and my favorite is Aluminum's Perfect Blue - Torn and Sailor Moon - Ordinary World.
What you think about anime music videos? What's your favorite video? :D

monir
2003-12-08, 01:50
So far the AMV I most liked was on Ninja Scroll with the music Hollowed Be Thy Name by <I forgot the band name> and Goku and Vegeta fight (clash of the super saiyans) with the music Smack my bitch up by Prodigy..This one was done by Reuban John

Fronzel
2003-12-08, 02:04
More Than Toast is a great collective of four AMV artists. I just can't like "Only in Dreams" (Bebop) by Kwasek enough (it's amazing! See it!) and I really like "Peace on Earth" (Kite) by Grungetta too. I guess violence to gospel is a bit shallow, but it's done so well!

gravitation
2003-12-08, 13:48
i aint watched any in a while but some of my favs were:
Only in Dreams" (Bebop) by Kwasek ive seen that i really liked that and the song was great (by weezer).
and another one i liked was an Evangelion music video with the song " end of the world" by cold...once again a GREAT song and great video

^_^ :D

P.S More than toast = great!!

SurfD
2003-12-08, 16:23
Do yourself a favour, pick up everything Kevin Caldwell has ever done (www.animemusicvideos.org should have them) and melt your brain with the goodness of what a superb AMV really is.

Other reccomendations:
Aokakesu Digital - Odorikuruu - Various anime - Mamboleo
Sisters of Kickass - Requiem for Wolfwood - Trigun - Hallelujah
StudioHybrid - Jinnai and the Bugrom Live - El Hazard - Hubba Hubba ZOOT ZOOT (you will never look at Jinnai the same way again)
EricKobet - TaintedDonuts - Trigun/Cowboy Bebop - ????? (THE Trigun Bebop crossover vid)
ddp - RightNowSomeoneIsReadingThisTitle - various anime - Right Now
DJ Fritz - Beboppin - Cowboy Bebop - Cant get you out of my head.

I could go on (i have nearly a gig of the damn things. But the above are some of the absolute best.

Vulkar
2003-12-08, 20:02
1 Odorikuruu by
aokakesu (Jay R. Locke)
Koopiskeva (Jay Naling)
Tainted Donuts by
Weibelius (Eric Kobet)

Right Now Someone Is Reading This Title by
dokidoki (Tim Park)

Engel (Kevin Caldwell)

Failed Experiments in Video Editing by
Big Big Truck (E K)

Memories Dance by
Vlad G Pohnert (Vlad Pohnert)

Shameless Rock Video by
AbsoluteDestiny (Ian Roberts)

Believe by Kevin Caldwell

Rhythm Animation by
Lostboy (Lee Thompson)

Caffine Encopium by Kevin Caldwell

This is just a few. All available on the site SurfD mentioned and all good.

NightWish
2003-12-08, 21:44
Ahh... AMVs... I've made a few myself; mostly sad attempts ~ although some of them have had the odd moment/edit that I have been really happy with... :heh: ... Nothing to the quality produced by the big names from the AMV mailing list though.

I've seem a lot of Kevin's work; it is good and he has no shortage of awards for it either; but, at least at the moment, the yet to be mentioned Brad DeMoss gets my vote for favorite AMV and over all quality. I didn't like his videos at first, but they grew on me. His "Oh My Goddess" to "Iris" by the GooGooDolls is, to me, the perfect example of a good AMV -- I actually bought both the song and the anime series on the strength of his video. A little frivolous perhaps, but I've not regretted it.

Lancer McCloud
2003-12-08, 22:41
I enjoy watching AMVs, mainly because they can give you a smaler previev of an anime you hawe not wathced before and i often find the animes i like whit music of my taste. I specialy like those that are longer versions of the standard intro. Some favs are:

Dominion Tank Police - Welcome to the Jungle (Guns n Rosses)
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Extended Opening (cutt to 4 minuits whit full music)
Play Excel! Play! - Excel Saga Anime Music Video (Dont know the music but is rocks)
Trigun, Cowboy Bebop - Tainted Donuts (The best one acording to me)
Gundam Wing - Two-Mix - Rhythm Emotion (Another extended opening)
Gundam Wing - 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite (Love that song)
Final Fantasy - Original Prankster Offsprings (Almost forgoot this one, so good music. There is allso a video whit Excel Saga insted of FF)

Kempis Curious
2003-12-09, 02:46
Oh, good golly miss molly do I love AMVs. They take the best of an anime and condense it down to something absolutely WONDERFUL. If done right. :D

When I go to a con (AX is right up the block from me :D) the one event I NEVER miss is the AMV contest. Hootin' and hollerin' at the top of your lungs with thousands of anime fans for your favorite AMV totally rocks.

I get chills and goosebumps when I watch some of my favs (let me cut and paste the filenames here):

AMV - Ah! My Goddess - Queen - Who Wants to Live Forever.mpg - Sad and beautiful. Only AMG is good enough for this Queen song.
AMV - Anime Expo 2002 Best Comedy (tied) - SpectacularAnime.mpeg - EXTREMELY funny especially if you've seen most of the animes shown in this AMV, and also the movie Moulin Rouge. Ilparazzo singing opera almost killed me when I saw this the first time.
AMV - Anime Expo 2002 Winner - Silent_Lucidity.mpg - The first AMV I've seen at AX where there was an ovation in the middle of the AMV. The transition sequence is AWESOME.
AMV - Closer-Key the Metal Idol.mpeg - This NIN song suits this blackest of dark anime perfectly.
AMV - Cowboy Bebop - Stress.mpg - Funny, fast, unusual song. Amazing how he found all the clips in CB to match the lyrics.
AMV - ddp-RightNowSomeoneIsReadingThisTitle.avi It looks like everyone has seen this one.
AMV - Elissa - Mamboleo (Aokakesu Remix).mpg Can't help but to shake your booty for this one. ^_^
AMV - Evangelion - Monty Python - Asuka The Black Knight.mpe - Having a BS in computer science, of course I know this movie by heart. This was SOOO funny if you're a Monty Python and EVA fan.
AMV - Excel Saga - the big lebowski (watch ep 9 first).mpg - If you love Excel Saga, and remember the Big Lebowski, you'll love this little AMV.
AMV - Kodomo No Omocha_Caffeine encomium.mpg - I love Kodocha, the William Tell Overture has the right pace for the tornado named Sana.
AMV - MST3K - Evangelion.avi - Ditto what I said about M Python. Replace with Mystery Science Theater 3000.
AMV - Sailormoon - Blue Mercury - Blue.mpg - Sailor Mercury is MY girlfriend!
AMV - She's Always A Woman-various anime .mpg - A beautiful song about the women of anime... watching this you'll remember how much more compelling an animated character can be over a live action movie actress.
AMV - Utena-Tonbo-Snow_White-Someday_My_Prince_Will_Come.mov - Snow White is such a sugary sweet movie, and Utena is so NOT! Wow I loved it when that clashes!
AMV - YKK - Thousand Miles (DivX Fast).avi - YKK is my favorite anime so I might be partial to this one. (Hey NightWish you've definiately seen THIS one, ne?) This AMV wiggles the story around some, but it captures the feel of YKK very well.
Hellsing blood d Mitternacht spoilers.avi - Three great vampire animes and excellent German goth music?!?! What could be better? :D At the last AX AMV contest this one was actually shown at midnight. I don't know if that was an accident or not.
AMV - Trigun and Cowboy Bebop - Tainted Donuts.avi - Everyone has seen this one too. Awesome.
AMV - Macross - One Day More.avi - Anthony Bennet, who made this AMV, was a GENIOUS to recognize that the story and characters of Les Miserables are similar to Macross! Since I'm an ancient Macross fan, and I've seen Les Mis, watching this AMV at AX was one of the highest points of my anime hobby. It was funny at first, and so moving and uplifting at the end... many a fan in the audience were weeping like children. (Me too. :D) Absolutely stunning. This is one AMV that is wonderful to watch over and over.
AMV - Soul of an Angel - ErMac.avi Justin Emerson is one of the masters of this art, and this is one of his best. If you liked mind-kicking Evangelion ending, you'll LOVE this AMV. Nearly breaks my brain watching it.
AMV - El Hazard - Once in a Lifetime.avi - I thought El Hazard was a bit dull, but this AMV takes the best part... the romance of Makoto and Ifurita... and packages it in a great Sarah Brightman song. Saves time that way.
AMV - Senshi on Springer.avi - A lof of Weird Al songs get made into comedy AMVs, but this one was amazing in how it showed what twistedly SICK and SUBVERSIVE anime Sailor Moon is!

Whoa, land's sake's have I written a lot... ^_^; I really love AMVs.
Uh... anyone else know some more good ones? I've been watching these things since they were cobbled togeter with two VCR's and a tape deck, so I've had to endure a lot of mediocre ones. Recommendations seem to work out best...

-k

Fronzel
2003-12-09, 04:34
AMV - Evangelion - Monty Python - Asuka The Black Knight.mpe - Having a BS in computer science, of course I know this movie by heart. This was SOOO funny if you're a Monty Python and EVA fan.

I think it should be called "Neon Genesis Python" instead.

NightWish
2003-12-09, 05:39
AMV - YKK - Thousand Miles (DivX Fast).avi - YKK is my favorite anime so I might be partial to this one. (Hey NightWish you've definiately seen THIS one, ne?) This AMV wiggles the story around some, but it captures the feel of YKK very well.Definitely :D - I believe I even mentioned it in a YKK or AMV thread on the last forum incarnation :cool:. It is really good too; it went a long way towards capturing some of the "essence" of the show ~ Sadly, a lot of the people I showed it to has been subjected to the song for months before hand -- I'd never heard it before watching the video -- and so it lowered the impact / mood for them; which is a shame.

luffy
2003-12-09, 13:55
I like the amv for naruto by limp bizket (my generation) and fl-cl (futures).

SurfD
2003-12-10, 03:46
I think it should be called "Neon Genesis Python" instead.

If you liked that one, see if you can dig up Holy Hand Grenade, by Kandelon. Just watching the assorted cast from Bastard! doing that sketch is enough to have me rolling around in stitches.

SurfD
2003-12-10, 03:50
Also, since a lot of people seem to share the same love of high quality AMV that I do (going to have to parse through this list and get some new stuff to add to the collection) has anyone seen/have a copy of a video, author unknown, footage from Oh! My goddess, song Beautiful Goodbye by Amanda Marshal??

I saw it about 3 years or more ago at an Anime North con, and it was one of the most moving and emotional AMVs I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Unfortunately, nothing I have ever tried has turned up a link to it, or who made it so I can try to get myself a copy.

Kempis Curious
2003-12-11, 02:30
Sadly, a lot of the people I showed it to has been subjected to the song for months before hand -- I'd never heard it before watching the video -- and so it lowered the impact / mood for them; which is a shame.

Hey! Me too! :D How 'bout that? Now when I hear the song outside of the music video I'm reminded of YKK. :love: (Maybe THAT's why I like AMV's)

Such a thing has happened often for me, since I don't watch MTV (don't have a TV) and most pop music is boring and repetitive. Some of the AMVs I can remember doing that are: that Bittersweet Symphony - Cowboy Bebop one, those couple with the music by Jim's Big Ego, and that one Kiss Me Deadly - FLCL apparently a cover by Reel Big Fish. Good AMV that... captured the fun :fingers: to everyone and everything which is FerlyKooleeeee.

Have you seen any other YKK amv? Also, are you sure the people you showed it to were YKK fans? Nearly everyone I've shown YKK to don't like it as much as I do. O'course that's understandable since it's currently holding the Kempis Curious Award for Best Anime I've Ever Seen, beating out 751 other contestants. :D I'm a bit biased, you see.

Brad DeMoss gets my vote for favorite AMV and over all quality. I didn't like his videos at first, but they grew on me.

I got to meet DeMoss at the last AX. He, along with Anthony Bennet (One Day More! - Macross, Silent Lucidity - CCS) and one other guy did a workshop on AMVs. Brad was a talkative party guy, Anthony the total opposite but both friendly. :) It was a total blast to chat with Anthony afterwards and get the inside scoop on the making of One Day More and Silent Lucidity. It's not often a person gets to talk to top masters of an artform, albeit a fairly obscure one. ^_^
What's more has DeMoss done? All I can ever remember is Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot - El Hazard and Iris - AMG.

-k

Ebba Zooba Hot Hot. A num num.

Fronzel
2003-12-11, 05:10
Some random really good ones:

The Bounty Hunters Who Don't Do Anything (Bebop) (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=14117)

Aluminium Studios (http://www.aluminumstudios.net/amv/index2.html) is very solid...I particually recomend Heaven's Door.

Evangelion Opus is amazing, but I can't find a place for anyone to download it (a grave injustice), and can't remember how I got it in the first place....in fact, ShonenDizzyCow is amazing in general...and you can't download any of his videos on AMV.org! Rei, Clone Trooper, Eva Potential, Akira Under My Skin, Symbolic Love Story…all excellant!

Someone mentioned ermac (http://www.ermacstudios.org/), and I'd like to second that, even though every video has an annoying 13 second intro.

And just because (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=17953) it's the most recent good one I've seen:

The Terrible Mr. Papacha! (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=19345)

Garylisk
2003-12-11, 14:35
Oh yeah, AMVs, my life obsession ;)

It'd take a long time to list all my favorites, so instead, I'll just do some shameless self-promotion ;) (I can't help myself! :P ) *copy-paste from txt file*

Garylisk's Profile (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=8921)

Luna in Love (Remastered) (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=4337)

Excel in the Brain (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=3622)

The Yuki and Kyo Show (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=11581)

Growing Up and Closer... (REMASTERED EDITION) (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=20257)

DDR 4th Mix Project Track 31: Baby Baby Gimme Your Love (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=14372)

And for those who are curious, upcoming videos:

Kyo's Habit - Preview version (NOT FINAL!) (http://fot.dyndns.org/amv/)

DDR 5th Mix Project track 35: Test My Best (Ranma 1/2)

Retro Video Game Project: Super Mario Bros. 2 - Insomnic OCRemix (Excel Saga)

Also be sure to check out my project, Short AMVs for Short People (http://fot.dyndns.org/samv/) - We need more members!

Hiromu Tagushi
2003-12-11, 15:30
my fav AMVs are the kenshin ones..
RK - When I Grow Up (Garbage)
RK Seisouhen - Forgotten (Linkin Park)
RK (the first ova, i don't remember the name) - Crawling (Linkin Park)

there are others very good too, but i don't remember very well..

Kempis Curious
2003-12-11, 19:33
Aluminium Studios (http://www.aluminumstudios.net/amv/index2.html) is very solid...I particually recomend Heaven's Door.

I would also recommend Closer - Key the Metal Idol and Blue Mercury.

I may be biased because I really liked Key the Metal Idol and Sailor Mercury.

:confused: I wonder how much that affects a persons feelings about an AMV?

-k

curious

Lambda
2003-12-11, 20:52
I would also recommend Closer - Key the Metal Idol and Blue Mercury.

I may be biased because I really liked Key the Metal Idol and Sailor Mercury.

:confused: I wonder how much that affects a persons feelings about an AMV?

Well, Blue Mercury is one of my firm favourites, despite at the time of watching having never seen any Sailor Moon. (Seen only a few episodes now.)

But then my absolute favourite Aluminium one is Try, and Lain is, well you can tell from the avatar. :)

ZeroKun
2003-12-11, 21:25
RK - Rapid, one of my favorite bands Chastisement (http://chastisement.com)
EoE - Hail to the Kind, need i say more?
Hajime no Ippo - Naked Fang and Punchout
Hellsing - Midnight, done by my personal friend TheSecondAdvent (http://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=74591)
Cowboy Bebop - What a Day, also done by my friend, worth downloading.

Grifis
2003-12-11, 22:10
I have some favorites of my own:

1. Happy boys and girls (various)
2. Love is Flowers (Utena)
3. Westside Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)
4. Big big truck failed experiment (Cowboy Bebop)
5. I'm too sexy (various)
6. Falcon's Crest (Escaflowne)
7. She's so high (FF9)
8. Smash brother melee, Brothers of Liberty (various games)
9. Far and away (KareKano)
10. Memories Dance (Ghibli's)
11. Glory of Love (Escaflowne)
12. It's tricky to make a music video (various)
13. YMCA (various)

I think I missed a few that I really liked but couldn't find them afterward.
Grifis

Garylisk
2003-12-12, 00:14
Just thought of an easy way to throw out my fave AMVs. (Most very easily findable at animemusicvideos.org ) - I can just copy and paste from my profile at the org, since it keeps a top 100 faves list.

1 Sappy Self-Indulgence Kusoyaro (Hsien Lee)
2 Euphoria Koopiskeva (Jay Naling)
3 Believe (Kevin Caldwell) Proxy
4 DDR Project 2nd Mix, Track 20: Let's get Down turboneko (Marco & Cristina)
5 Arima Shinjikun AbsoluteDestiny (Ian Roberts)
6 Dreams of Red aluminumstudios (William Milberry)
7 Caffine Encopium (Kevin Caldwell) Proxy
8 Rhythm Animation Lostboy (Lee Thompson)
9 The Chemicals Between Us SLB (Frank Summers)
10 The Blossom's Lament Lady Brick (Jody H.)
11 Blue Mercury (Aluminum Studios) aluminumstudios (William Milberry)
12 Tainted Donuts E-Ko (Eric Kobet)
13 Vision of Escaflowne | Sweating Bullets MaboroshiStudio (Joseph Croasdaile)
14 Odorikuruu aokakesu (Jay R. Locke)
15 Kareshi Kanojyo No Jijyo | Far and Away MaboroshiStudio (Joseph Croasdaile)
16 Venus in a Bottle (Alumninum Studios) aluminumstudios (William Milberry)
17 Closer aluminumstudios (William Milberry)
18 This Video Sucks dokidoki (Tim Park)
19 [Jega or DIE] David_Violence (David Violence)
20 Vash The Cowboy SLB (Frank Summers)
21 NYO is WAR dokidoki (Tim Park)
22 A Total Waste of 6min 35sec xstylus (Troy Williams)
23 Bicycle Yoshikunai (Jonah Cosley)

Of coutse, these are just the ones that I've taken the time to rank on the site. I have a few hundred AMVs on CD's... someday I plan to rank them all according to preference in my profile.. well, at least til I have all 100 slots filled. ^_^

Kempis Curious
2003-12-12, 18:19
Well, Blue Mercury is one of my firm favourites, despite at the time of watching having never seen any Sailor Moon. (Seen only a few episodes now.)

But then my absolute favourite Aluminium one is Try, and Lain is, well you can tell from the avatar. :)

That's interesting. The personality of Sailor Mercury is the kind of girl I'm attracted to, so I thought someone who didn't know the character would not find that AMV interesting. I'll go and get that Try amv then... even though I'm on the other side of the fence in regards to SE Lain.

Hellsing - Midnight, done by my personal friend TheSecondAdvent (http://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=74591)

Is that the AMV which won Best Action AMV at the last AX?

-k

ZeroKun
2003-12-12, 21:01
That's interesting. The personality of Sailor Mercury is the kind of girl I'm attracted to, so I thought someone who didn't know the character would not find that AMV interesting. I'll go and get that Try amv then... even though I'm on the other side of the fence in regards to SE Lain.

Is that the AMV which won Best Action AMV at the last AX?

-k

No it wasnt.

beyondsaving
2003-12-30, 02:33
I posted earlier today about having two new AMV's of Naruto (made by me) and the thread was closed... dont know why... so if anyone would like to see these two AMV's either PM me or post here.

btw, I edit videos for a living :D

pianoanime
2003-12-30, 03:47
My internet was NEVER very good until very recently, so I have had little AMV experience...However, I must recommend.....

E-Ko's Tainted Donuts
Music: Shiroi Yami no Naka (ShakkaZombie)*I love that song*
Video: Trigun and Cowboy Bebop

More Than Toast's **can't remember the name**
Music: Run All The Way! (Hayashibara Megumi)*I love that song too*
Video: Dragonball Z

(one more involved Lodoss Wars TV chibi stuff with Monty Python's Camelot Song...FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

by the way, I'm thinking about maybe trying to make a few AMV's on my own with some ideas that have been turning around in my head forever...what is a good program that requires as little CPU power to use as possible? My computer is okay, but it's running on a 2 year old motherboard and CPU, so I can't really tax it for all it's power unless I want it to crash...I was using ULEAD Video Studio, but it's sub-par at best...any advice on what to switch to?

da-da da da-da da!!
we're knights of the round table, we dance whene're we're able
we do routines, and parlor scenes, with footwork impeccable
we dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and Spam a lot
**musical interval**
we're knights of the round table, our shows--are for-midable
but many times, we're given rhymes, that are quite un-sing-able
we're opera mad in camelot, we sing from the diaphragm a lot
**yet another musical break**
in war we're stong and able, quite indefatigable
between our quests, we sequin vests, and impersonate Clark Gable
it's a busy life in Camelot....... I HAVE TO PUSH THE PRAM A LOT!!

senoB
2004-01-07, 07:01
Let's see... how to post AMV's / GMV's noone else has posted about already.... hopefully...

AMV - KareKano - Far and Away --- one of the main reminders of why I like this series so damn much. GAINAX.... Wings of Honneamise as a first major effort.... nuff said. I believe this was mentioned... but I like it too much. Call me sappy. No, really.

AMV - Machine - NIN - Closer (Perfect Blue) ---- Nice.... especially if you've seen the movie. However, it isn't for kids. Then again, the movie wasn't either.

AMV - Rurouni Kenshin - Megadeth - Trust (Onegai Studios) ---- Hands down one of the best AMV's I have ever seen. The music fits the anime perfectly... the transitions are great, no reason not to like this one.

AMV - Misc - Gabriel - Dreams ---- Um, I like this one because I like the song. Hmmm, pretty decent AMV, but the quality suffers on some of the rips.... eh, whatever, I still like it.

RobotCarnival
2004-01-21, 04:32
YES! I love AMVs, especialy since a good AMV can easily outdo a lot of the crap on MTV nowadays. I have about 2gb of AMVs; all of them are good, but a few reach that level of sublime...

[AMV] Blood - White Zombie - More Human Than Human (Meet Babmi In The King's Harem Mix)
What a way to start this list! Unrelenting and violent, it manages to capture the dark savagery of Blood: The Last Vampire (http://www.bloodthemovie.com/front.html) perfectly (just beware of some big spoilers).

[AMV] Boogiepop Phantom - Marilyn Manson - Cleansing (Resident Evil Soundtrack)
"Butterflies are random thoughts people have; They live, They die, They are pointless." - Jonathan Watson

If you've ever seen that in someone's sig, it probably came from the opening to this AMV. Using the theme of those creepy glowing butterflies and a wordless instrumental track, even the physical brutality of the Blood AMV is overshadowed by an even darker ambience of despair and hopelessness, reminding us all that when we get to Hell we may finds ourselves greeted not with fire, but with cold.

[AMV] Cowboy Bebop - Jim's Big Ego - Stress
"But what about the sharks!? WHAT ABOUT THE SHARKS!?"

Already listed, but well deserving of another mention. For maximum enjoyment please consume at least TWO cups of coffee before viewing, though more coffee is better coffee.

[AMV] Cowboy Bebop - Various - Failed Attempts At Video Editing
Funny as hell spoof on the frustrations of AMV production, and something I think most people can identify with. A must see.

[AMV] Cowboy BeBop - Weird Al - Living in the Fridge
It scares me how well this song works here. The episode used is Toys in The Attic (a parody of the "Aliens" movie genre), the track is a Weird Al parody of Aerosmith's song Livin' on The Edge (and yes, Aerosmith does have a song entitled Toys in The Attic ;))

[AMV] Cowboy Bebop & Outlaw Star - Rancid - Maxwell Murder
A great Bebop/Outlaw Star crossover video. If you watched this AMV before seeing either series, you'd think the characters all came from the same anime.

[AMV] Final Fantasy - Offspring - Staring at the Sun
Using clips from various FF game cinemas, it works as a great tribute to the heroes and viliains of the Final Fantasy universe.

[AMV] FLCL - Lords of Acid - Deep Sexy Space
One of THE best. I saw this one before the series itself, and it spoiled me. Not the story mind you, as FLCL is pretty much "spoil proof", but rather the music. I think I expected the FLCL soundtrack to be this good, and was sorely dissapointed when I had a chance to actually listen to it. The Pillows just don't quite measure up to Lords of Acid.

[AMV] Golden Boy - Blumchen - Bicycle Race
Really fun video, with a great song you'll keep humming for days

[AMV] Gundam 08MS Team - Nightwish - Tenth Man Down
Awesome anti-war piece, it's won a few awards if I'm not mistaken

[AMV] Gundam Wing - Laziest Men On Mars - All Your Base
Somehow I don't think this is what JRR and company (http://www.conhugeco.org/) had in mind... but a great action video nonetheless.

[AMV] Hayao Miyazaki - Loreena Mckennet - Memories Dance
Hauntingly beautiful tribute to the work of Hayao Miyazaki, a man who is arguably the most talented person working in the anime industry today.

[AMV] Lain - Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy
It's all about those freaky children...

[AMV] Naruto - Sifl & Olly - Ninja of The Night
Eschewing the usual angst you'd expect to see from a Naruto video, this one goes for pure comedy.

[AMV] Tenchi GXP - Soggy Bottom Boys - Man of Constant Sorrow
Alright, this one is more of a personal like for me. I love the track and like GXP, and think they work well together, but of course your mileage may very:)

[AMV] Tenchi Muyo - Weird Al - Pretty Fly For A Rabbi
Just too funny, and a classic.

[AMV] Trigun - Moby - That's When I Reach For My Revolver
Okay, this one is a problem. The only version I've seen so far doesn't seem to be encoded right (video skips horribly), or is a work in progress. So, why list it? It's still a favorite because the song just fits Vash, and could be an anthem to the Trigun series.

[AMV] Various - Beastie Boys - Girls
Good sexist fun! Now if only someone would do an AMV using I like Goils by Type O Negative...

[AMV] Various - Julie Brown - Cause I'm A Blonde
Again, this one is CLASSIC.

[AMV] Various - Smashing Pumpkins - With Every Light
Very touching. Using clips from series like Grave of the Fireflies and Wings of Honneamise, the song itself is more positive than sad, but will probably still make you cry like a baby.

And you know, I really haven't downloaded an AMV in awhile, so I've probably been missing out on some good ones.

Sailordareone2300
2004-01-21, 04:34
AMV - Odorikuruu
is the best ever

ChibiDusk
2004-01-23, 22:23
Well, it's the first video I made...but I think it's decent ;)
check it out and please leave comments!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=30715

Seiryuu
2004-02-03, 21:35
AMVs wa daisuki!
My favs are:
Grave of the Fireflies: Young Forever(just shows you can make a music video totally unrelated to the plot)
Sailor Moon Senshi on Springer(Weir Al's Too Much Springer)
Elephant Love Song
potato(Weird Al's You gonna Lose your mind watchin' TV)
various: Carol of the Old Ones(aka Beware the Cute Ones!)
Ordinary(anything but ordinary)
Also, for those with odd senses of humor or just a taste for the Nahga side of things, I've found a few fanservice videos with funny reviews:
various: Toobular Boobular Joy(song taken from MST3K)
various: Fanservicev2.0
salute to breasts(yes, there's actually an AMV called this, I've never heard that particular version of the "Name Game":P

Also, two AMVs I thought I'd try and make this Summer:
Green Green TV: Hey Hey, we're the Monkees(tribute to the SanBaka)
Galaxy Fraulein Yuna: Young Forever
I'm a Believer(haven't decided on an anime yet, open to suggestions)

Shii
2004-02-03, 23:16
I have but oneFavourite AMV Of All Time Eternaland it is this:

Turboneko - Azumanga Daioh - Let's Get Down

Go-lytely
2004-02-04, 02:11
Definitely :D - I believe I even mentioned it in a YKK or AMV thread on the last forum incarnation :cool:. It is really good too; it went a long way towards capturing some of the "essence" of the show ~ Sadly, a lot of the people I showed it to has been subjected to the song for months before hand -- I'd never heard it before watching the video -- and so it lowered the impact / mood for them; which is a shame.

What is YKK??

NightWish
2004-02-04, 03:48
What is YKK??
Umm what is it... hard to answer, exactly. In the simplest sense it is a glance over the life of the main character ("Alpha"- the person in my avatar); To quote the scanlation site (http://ykk.misago.org) I read:
"Quiet, thoughtful, and meticulously constructed, the story unfolds with grace and elegance"
Primarily, it is a beautiful manga (http://ykk.misago.org), but also a recent anime (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/45.html) and an older (1998) anime (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/232.html), from which the AMV was made. Best way to find out about it is to read it :D.

Esca-
2004-02-09, 18:38
Anyone have some links to some good anime music videos?

Elfir
2004-02-09, 20:07
Go to animemusicvideos.org

Direct and indirect link downloads you can use right away. Local downloads you have to be registered for a week to use (last I checked, that is). It's hard to find the 'good stuff' though.

zalas
2004-02-10, 15:01
It's hard to find the 'good stuff' though.
'good' is subjective. However, you can tell from peer scoring approximately how good a video is. The forums often have feedback about new videos, and you should always watch Phade's required viewing list :)

ElvenPath
2004-02-10, 15:25
There was already an existing amv thread.

Thread merged

Go-lytely
2004-02-10, 19:26
Umm what is it... hard to answer, exactly. In the simplest sense it is a glance over the life of the main character ("Alpha"- the person in my avatar); To quote the scanlation site (http://ykk.misago.org) I read:
"Quiet, thoughtful, and meticulously constructed, the story unfolds with grace and elegance"
Primarily, it is a beautiful manga (http://ykk.misago.org), but also a recent anime (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/45.html) and an older (1998) anime (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/232.html), from which the AMV was made. Best way to find out about it is to read it :D.

Now I know what it is after I saw your avatar. Just didnt pop in my head for some reason.

roguenoir
2004-02-11, 02:56
Watch "Zombie" by the Cranberries done by Anamorphic Studios.. quite a disturbing theme..

Link (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=20478)

roguenoir
2004-02-27, 01:41
1) "99 Red Balloons" by Goldfinger for Saishu Heiki Kanojo
2) "Zombie" by Cranberries done by Anamorphic for various anime's
3) "Adam's Song" by Blink182 for Rahxephon
4) "Give a Reason" by Megumi Hayashibara for various anime's
5) Elvis vs. Anime

H times H
2004-02-27, 01:53
Have you seen the AMV called "Eternal Dream S2" composed of Kanon and Air by No Name Losers? It is pretty good.

Kitsuneo
2004-02-27, 05:39
Greetinx!

Uhm, that would be:

1) "Memories Dance" by Vlad G. Pohnert (Hayao Miyazaki Mix / The Mummer's Dance by Loreena McKennitt)
2) "Far and Away" by Maboroshi Studio (Kare Kano / Far and Away by John Williams)
3) "Dragula" by Aluminum Studios (Ninja Scroll / Dragula by Rob Zombie)
4) "Liberi Fatali" by RETRO HELIX (Saint Seiya OVA 2 / FF VIII by Nobue Uematsu)
5) "Requiem" by Hyoga (Saint Seiya Hades / Requiem for a Dream by Apocalyptica)

That is only my TOP 5, try to get them as I will try to get yours. I'm always looking for cool AMVs.

FANTASTIC TOPIC btw! ;)

:-Daniel

Solstice
2004-02-27, 07:01
I don't really have 5 favourites.

But I do remember two very vividly:
X TV - on E Nomine Vater Unser
Neon Genesis Evangelion - on a live Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody.

Both awesome:D

Motoko
2004-02-27, 07:16
System Of A Down - Chop Suey : Final Fantasty 8-10 (dunno if that counts?)
Kung Fu Fighting - Cowboy Bebop

thats all for no, where do you guys get yours from? I get them from www.animemusicvideos.org (http://www.animemusicvideos.org)

ElvenPath
2004-02-27, 08:55
If you want to discuss about AMVs, there's already an existing AMV thread here (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=7045).

If you are still wondering why this thread was closed, you should read the forum rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/announcement.php?f=16&announcementid=2) again.

Thread closed

Jinto
2004-02-27, 09:12
I didn't watch that much AMVs yet, but I have two which were realy good.

Plummet - Damaged (Evangelion - 808 Remix - Damaged Rei - Koopiskeva)

and

MaboroshiStudio - MacrossPlus - InfoHigh

I might add that the first one sounds really nice. As I got this AMV I had it in loop play for almost 8 hours.

Kitsuneo
2004-02-27, 18:46
Greetinx!

1) "Memories Dance" by Vlad G. Pohnert (Hayao Miyazaki Mix / The Mummer's Dance by Loreena McKennitt)
2) "Far and Away" by Maboroshi Studio (Kare Kano / Far and Away by John Williams)
3) "Dragula" by Aluminum Studios (Ninja Scroll / Dragula by Rob Zombie)
4) "Liberi Fatali" by RETRO HELIX (Saint Seiya OVA 2 / FF VIII by Nobue Uematsu)
5) "Requiem" by Hyoga (Saint Seiya Hades / Requiem for a Dream by Apocalyptica)
6) "Deep Sexy Space" by Lazy H (FLCL / Deep Sexy Space by Lords of Acid)
7) "Resident Evil" by Mindwarp (Boogiepop Phantom / Resident Evil by Marilyn Manson)
8) "Closer" by Aluminum Studios (Key the Metal Idol / Closer by NIN)
9) "Living Dead Girl" by Shukuchi (Serial Experiment Lain / Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie)
10) "Golden Eye" by Mindwarp (Golgo 13 / Golden Eye by Tina Turner)

FANTASTIC TOPIC btw!

:-Daniel

Seelenfang
2004-02-28, 10:33
Greetings

1. .hack Sign - Avril Lavigne - I'm with you
2. Love Hina - Linkin Park - Our December
3. NGE - Rammstein - Engel
4. Rurouni Kenshin - U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
5. Tenchi Muyo - No Doubt - Don't speak
6. FF IX - Linki Park - In the End
7. FF VII - Creed - With arms wide open
8. Ghost in the Shell - Wamdue Project - King of my Castle
9. GTO - They might be giants - Boss of me
10 . NGE - Richard Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries

Greetz
Seelenfang

Mad Cat
2004-02-28, 20:31
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Engel with Rammstein
A little of everything but mosty bloody stuff - Dead Bodys Every Where with KoRn

Sugetsu
2004-02-28, 21:31
Guys Try these ones from Saint Seiya. BY the way, you will get to know saint seiya if you don't know it yet :D you won't be disappointed.

Saint vs Orion: 55mb Good quality
http://www.djsoftwareteam.com/SartoZ/BronzeSaintvsOrion.part1.rar
http://www.djsoftwareteam.com/SartoZ/BronzeSaintvsOrion.part2.rar
http://www.djsoftwareteam.com/SartoZ/BronzeSaintvsOrion.part3.rar
http://www.djsoftwareteam.com/SartoZ/BronzeSaintvsOrion.part4.rar

Requiem 62 mb Good quality
http://www.internetservices-fr.net/membres/cpt_clics/clic.php3?user=16845&id=22909

Enjoy!

Savia
2004-03-01, 12:51
Lemme see...

Escaflowne- Adrenaline Love (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=28028)

Escaflowne- Souls of Rage and Sorrow (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=15045)

Haibane Renmei- The Bird Who Flew Too Far (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=30041)

Various- Stop the Rock (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=16959) (highly recommended)

FLCL- Mad World (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=12663)

Kare Kano- Playground Love (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=24927)

Evangelion- The Wasteland (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=32114) (highly recommended)

Akira- Anxiety (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=23739)

I think that that's most of my favourites :)

Sugetsu
2004-03-06, 01:25
Lemme see...

Escaflowne- Adrenaline Love (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=28028)

Escaflowne- Souls of Rage and Sorrow (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=15045)

Haibane Renmei- The Bird Who Flew Too Far (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=30041)

Various- Stop the Rock (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=16959) (highly recommended)

FLCL- Mad World (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=12663)

Kare Kano- Playground Love (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=24927)

Evangelion- The Wasteland (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=32114) (highly recommended)

Akira- Anxiety (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=23739)

I think that that's most of my favourites :)

Akira-Anxiety was quite good :P I hope somebody liked the ones that I posted from Saint Seiya as well.

dojikyo
2004-03-06, 02:33
Fury and Grief: (FMP, Escaflowne, eva, fruits basket)
Witch Hunter Revolutions
I wish I was a Lesbian (Cowboy Bebop, Eva)
A Song for Everyone (Fruits Basket)
Missionary Man (What Integra Thinks of Them) (Hellsing).
Ignored (FMP)

The last two are great when you want to laugh or feel good. Fury and Grief is good when you are pissed off.

Forklift
2004-03-07, 02:22
I have 2 absolute favorites
Engel set to NGE -(song to get me moving in the morning) and
Tainted Donuts set to CB and Trigun (gets in your head, even if I have no dam clue what they are saying)

Kao
2004-03-15, 19:08
Ah yes AMVs... You know you’re starting to get deep into anime when you start downloading them. So what does it mean when you make your own and organize them into DVDs?

Any way here are 2 good sites worth some attention.

http://www.aluminumstudios.com/

http://www.delusionalproductions.org/

cheez
2004-03-15, 19:45
By far the funniest AMV I've ever seen is Ghostbuster, set to Fruits Basket.

daedalus6
2004-03-16, 03:41
I have seen quite a few and alltime best is Euphoria. (made from rahexphon anime)

No doubt about it. Really cool symbols made me wanna watch rahexphon even though its a eva clone... nothing new there.... In anycase. Great video.

Mr_Paper
2004-08-10, 23:48
Alrighty, here's two of my alltime favorite AMVs...

Series: Fruits Basket
Title: Grand Finale
Song: Danny Elfman - Edward Scissorhands Theme.
Description: A touching and beautifully executed video highlighting the details of Hatori's relationship with his fiance Kana. Unfortunately, the original video (2001 version) was a bit more touching but the newer version uses improved raw sources and looks better over all.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=4791

Series: Hellsing
Title: Pater Noster
Song: E Nomine - Vater Unser (Radio Edit)
Description: Wow! I love this video. Focusing mainly on the coolest scenes between Alucard and Anderson for the first half then moving on to his rescue and subsequent murder of Victoria for the second half. This video portrays Alucard as quite the monster and it does it to a nice beat. ;)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=8514

Reykai605
2004-08-14, 20:14
i love AMVs my fave is a tokyo mew mew one done to the song halleluja...its a great song and video

locknoir
2004-08-15, 11:00
Hmm I like amvs quite alot :X.

My favs are :

NightOwl Pictures - Numb

This is one of the best NGE music vid's I've ever seen. NGE being quite the series with Pink floyd playing. Pink floyd their song usually have deep lyrics and they fit this
AMV perfectly, everything you see goes with the lyrics, the video is focused alot of
Asuka tho but it's REALLY good.

[Koop] KenshinOav - Gravity of Love

Kenshin ova1 being the best ova ever made. This AMV goes through the series
with a beautiful song of enigma, it really sets the mood and makes you long for more of this godlike series.

Scrapped Princess - High Hopes (Pink Floyd)

Being a pink floyd fan :x I searched for some AMV's using pink floyd music and this on turned up, and it really suprised me. Scarpped princess really fits this song, the drama of scrapped princess really fits the lyrics

Evangelion_-_Radiohead_-_2_+_2_=_5

Another NGE vid based on mainly Asuka, this vid has really nice timing and what you hear really fits what you see. :x

I've got quite alot of favs :X but I won't bother you guys with them all ;)

bubblehead
2004-08-15, 13:48
Do yourself a favour, pick up everything Kevin Caldwell has ever done (www.animemusicvideos.org (http://www.animemusicvideos.org) should have them) and melt your brain with the goodness of what a superb AMV really is.
Uh, they DON'T have every one, just some of them. For instance, he made a Chantilly Lace video which several .Org members are constantly searching for.

And I don't know. The stuff he did is very well-edited, but in my opinion there are a lot of videos equal in editing to his stuff. And today, we have more advanced technology, and a better understanding of how to use it, so there are many good editors.

and I recommend these videos (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/favvids.php?user_id=135581) (order is approximate, currently being updated, already has been somewhat)

or you can check out my videos (profile link is in my signature). They're not as good, generally, as the ones I recommend.

AMVs can be found on bittorrent at: animemusicvideos.com (don't use their forum if you can avoid it, b/c it's extremely inactive).

Oh and forklift, Tainted Donuts isn't the name of the song, it's the name of the video. The song, I believe, is called Shiroi Yami no Nakka, and apparently has NOTHING to do with donuts. Good video though.

I would also recommend the DDR projects, specifically the second and third. If I can find the bittorrent file for them again, I'll post a link like I did before.

Bullet2k4
2004-08-15, 22:16
amv-euphoria
Anime-Rahxephon
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=15698

varica
2004-11-14, 08:24
What are you're favourite Anime Music Video's? I download most of mine from www.animemusicvideos.org, because I'm totally addicted to anime, and if there aren't any episodes of anime to watch in a day, I watch my amv's before I go to bed. Sad aren't I? :)
Anyway, here's my top ten favourites
1) MitterNacht - by Pwolf (Scott Grasso)
2) Eternal Damnation - Fluxmeister (Tim Stair)
3) Souls of rage and sorrow - Fluxmeister (Tim Stair)
4) Shounen Bushidou - istiv (Steeve G.)
5) Shining Collection - VicBond007 (Victor Boruta)
6) Sappy Self-Indulgence - Kusoyaro (Hsien Lee)
7) Toushi - MajinKenshinAMV (Jimmy Cleveland)
8) Ninja Of The Night - ZennMora (George Mora)
9) Bleed The Sky - Tsukin (Michael Walter)
10) Euphoria - Koopiskeva (Jay Naling)

These Amv's are in no particular order, cept Mitternacht is my favourite at the mo!
Anybody else know of any good sites, or have any fav's?

LK_LoA
2004-11-15, 21:09
I haven't seen many but my favourite one is the professional AMV Tachikoma Na Hibi special ~ AI Sentai Tachikomazu! Or doesn't it count because it's not fan-made?

100demons
2004-11-16, 00:49
I was playing around with windows movie maker and made a music video for bleach. I have no idea where to put it so all you guys can see it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

100demons
2004-11-16, 01:59
Bleach video link (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=54217)

Check it out. It's cool. It's Bleach. Enjoy. Gimme feedback.

ssjvackar
2004-11-22, 05:51
If you want to see a cool final fantasy amv, check out:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=46457

I made it a while ago but its pretty good

sorry about the huge file size :(

Emotive_Adamantium
2004-11-23, 00:41
Just dropping a note here... I used to enjoy watching David Violence AMV's even though they can be a little schizo at times, but the ol' hard drive crashed and I've since been searching for his stuff and now it seems that it's nowhere to be found anymore?!

Is it just me or can nobody else find his vids? I thought they used to be on animemusicvideos.org, but apparently all of his vid's got taken down. Did he do something especially illegal or what? And his internet site www.codewhite.org is certainly no help.

Current Fav. AMV studios: Absolute Destiny (gothic fairytale rocks my world), Electric Leech, anything MexicanJunior does, and Ermac (everyone should really see this guy's retirement AMV, his last creation is called "extraordinary world" and I think it's the first AMV to combine Visualization Effects with anime and manga, plus he uses his own original remix for the music, a lot of talet, he will be sorely missed)

One more thing: so, does anyone know who Kevin Caldwell actually is? I mean, a Google search comes up with everything from politician to football player, and he's got no account over at animemusicvideos.org. I can't seem to find info about him or his videos anywhere. does he have an internet site, or is he just some famous AMV author name that everybody apparently knows, but knows nothing about?

ssjvackar
2004-11-29, 05:04
Does anyone know what the rules are about broadcatsing amvs with loadsa flashing etc? My new one flashes like a b*itch and i'm not sure if it will ever be allowed to be aired.

Lord Raiden
2004-11-29, 13:35
I just released a new AMV. It's linked in the fanart section. :)

It's based off of the new Appleseed movie.

USB500
2004-11-30, 23:35
Evangelion Opus is amazing, but I can't find a place for anyone to download it (a grave injustice), and can't remember how I got it in the first place....in fact, ShonenDizzyCow is amazing in general...and you can't download any of his videos on AMV.org! Rei, Clone Trooper, Eva Potential, Akira Under My Skin, Symbolic Love Story…all excellant!

Evangelion Opus is some of the greatest AMVs I've ever watched.

I keep tons of AMVs in my PC, and here are some of the recommended (dunno whether animemusicvideos.org still host them).
-- RahXephon - Euphoria. I can't say a thing about this; it's professionally done, I tell you.
-- Azumanga Daioh - The Lord of the Yen. This AMV is plain weird, as it combines scenes from Azumanga and the three trailers of LOTR.More infos can be found here. (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=47379)
-- Cowboy Bebop - Failed Experiments in Video Editing. It's funny to see how the creator of the video tried to experiment with Cowboy Bebop AMV (and failed miserably). :heh:
-- Angelic Layer - Angelic Gear Perfect. Using the Theme from Metal Gear Solid 2 (Perfect Remix). Amusing. Simply amusing.

ssjvackar
2004-12-07, 07:29
What are you're favourite Anime Music Video's? I download most of mine from www.animemusicvideos.org, because I'm totally addicted to anime, and if there aren't any episodes of anime to watch in a day, I watch my amv's before I go to bed. Sad aren't I? :)
Anyway, here's my top ten favourites
1) MitterNacht - by Pwolf (Scott Grasso)
2) Eternal Damnation - Fluxmeister (Tim Stair)
3) Souls of rage and sorrow - Fluxmeister (Tim Stair)
4) Shounen Bushidou - istiv (Steeve G.)
5) Shining Collection - VicBond007 (Victor Boruta)
6) Sappy Self-Indulgence - Kusoyaro (Hsien Lee)
7) Toushi - MajinKenshinAMV (Jimmy Cleveland)
8) Ninja Of The Night - ZennMora (George Mora)
9) Bleed The Sky - Tsukin (Michael Walter)
10) Euphoria - Koopiskeva (Jay Naling)

These Amv's are in no particular order, cept Mitternacht is my favourite at the mo!
Anybody else know of any good sites, or have any fav's?

Checkout Dragonball Z conclusion... its soo different from the usual crappy dbz amv's -believe me.

And check out all of vicbond007's amv's, they (in my opinon) are the best ones around

KholdStare
2007-07-05, 05:29
Well time to revive this thread. I'm not sure if members of this forum care much about AMVs, but I do. To me, it's another way to express oneself using anime and music, and sometimes, these combinations create masterpieces. Below are some of what I think are the best AMVs ever made, but since they're in YouTube, the quality might be quite bad. If you do like them, then you should really register with animemusicvideos.org and download the videos where the resolution and quality is much higher and also experience it in perfect sync.

Note: Assume that every single of these AMVs have spoilers to the highest degree so if you're planning to watch that anime, it is advised that you don't watch the AMV.

4ever by Bakadeshi
Anime: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL0jw5sr79o
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=128105

CHANCE! by FlameX
Anime: Bleach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PxP3Dt0szg
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=107450

Another Accidental Love Story by Bakadeshi
Anime: Onegai Teacher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l696YsEKvXQ
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=48622

Still Preoccupied in 1985 by suberunker
Anime: (mainly) Azumanga Daioh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD2mK31H3A8 (out of sync, but use your imagination :))
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=72913

Haruhi by JCD
Anime: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLOyMN5oGv0
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=129507

Recollection by shine@G2
Game: Komorebi ni Yureru Tamashii no Koe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZxAhRlWe34
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=61281

Cartoon Heroes by SenshiMamoru
Anime: Sailor Moon, Pretear, Chrno Crusade, Cardcaptor Sakura, Kaleido Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbU12tcV0WE
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=115555

Euphoria by Koopiskeva
Anime: RahXephon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSjt5Uaa49M
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=15698

The Purest Love by JudgeHolden
Anime: Gunslinger Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JKjY4J1OSM
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=96403

Here's a fun video for you if you're in the mood (no spoilers):

Something Fishy by JaddziaDax
Anime: Ah! My Goddess (OVA), Ai Yori Aoshi, Angelic Layer, Azumanga Daioh, Black Heaven, Bottle Fairy, Cardcaptor Sakura, Cat Soup, Chobits, DearS, Descendants of Darkness, Excel Saga, FLCL (Fooly Cooly), Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu, Gravitation, Hamtaro, Homestarrunner.com, Karin (TV), Kiki's Delivery Service, Love Hina (TV), Magical Play, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Mahoromatic, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV), Negima! (TV), Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte, Ouran High School Host Club (TV), Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat, Place Promised in Our Early Days, The (Beyond the Clouds), Please Teacher (TV), Revolutionary Girl Utena (TV), SaiKano (She, The Ultimate Weapon), Sailor Moon Super S: The Movie, Steel Angel Kurumi, Sukisyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYj7PtUQX8
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=144177

Reno
2007-07-05, 06:25
The only AMV I find memorable and really gets me sad is Somewhere by Within Temptation to Elfen Lied. The song just seems to fit so perfectly. And, yeah, KholdStare, I agree that it is a way to really express your feelings towards an anime. Hmm.... I really wanna make some but don't know how. :(

Songs that I think will fit with Elfen Lied are Comfortably Numb, Hey you and Wish you Were Here (all by Pink Floyd). Also to Haibane Remnei: Driving the Last Spike and Fading Lights (by Genesis).

Dhomochevsky
2007-07-05, 08:30
The best made amv Ive yet seen was this

w6Gvr5uvOBI

shomazta
2007-10-18, 08:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLQipNmqVVw

this is just hilarious, I had to share it... apparently they did a parody of the Clannad OP (opening); definite must watch :)

Kusion
2007-10-18, 08:43
Whoa, that was a weird song! Was funny though.

Khaos
2008-01-03, 04:36
This is the most amazing AMV I've ever seen, eight minutes of Electric Light Orchestra set to Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis, truly outstanding:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv-oNw9VfbI

Fv-oNw9VfbI

And that's the artist's homepage: http://www.thefinalact.net/

Khaos
2008-01-05, 08:14
Well...not directly an AMV...but it's hilarious to see what happens when Lucky Star meets Death Note: :twitch: :heh:

wm3jzR1Yw-U

Claymore_Obsessed
2008-01-05, 08:34
Black Lagoon goes gangsta rap:

g3c30pg-nVQ

JnSFSmVhPeE

Azumanga Daioh - We All Live In Azumerica!:
aTAmXPinlzs

TnAdct1
2008-01-05, 16:30
Well...not directly an AMV...but it's hilarious to see what happens when Lucky Star meets Death Note: :twitch: :heh:

wm3jzR1Yw-U More superior version:

4aa64kPRSmQ

Marina
2008-01-05, 23:41
This is the most amazing AMV I've ever seen, eight minutes of Electric Light Orchestra set to Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis, truly outstanding:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv-oNw9VfbI

Fv-oNw9VfbI

And that's the artist's homepage: http://www.thefinalact.net/

This was pretty incredible...it helps that I adore ELO and especially that song "twilight"

Khaos
2008-01-13, 08:43
The Place Promised meets Within Temptation...just wow:

udanAodYA4U

nashi
2008-01-15, 20:03
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3NDnqGrgDpk

Princess Tutu- Hold me.
Was pretty much the reason i watched this anime

WarriorKK
2008-01-17, 10:00

Princess Tutu- Hold me.
Heh... If you need, I can send you HQ version ;)
One my friend made it...

Khaos
2008-01-17, 14:55

Princess Tutu- Hold me.

This is awesome, made me pretty curious of that anime, thanks. ;)

Magical Pharmacy Abenobashi:

sGrZEQq5r7A

Spectacular_Insanity
2008-01-17, 17:32
Azumanga Daioh - We All Live In Azumerica!:
aTAmXPinlzs
OMFG that was brilliant. Too funny, and near-perfect lip syncing to the German(?) lyrics.

wm3jzR1Yw-U
That's just an awesome crossover. Too great for words.

I give both of them a perfect 10/10 for just being amusing and well-done!

Spectacular_Insanity
2008-01-17, 17:39
This video made me lawl.

Sayonara Gurren Lagann
CAkwL4JCb4g

Kagerou
2008-01-18, 04:43
This video made me lawl.

Sayonara Gurren Lagann
CAkwL4JCb4g

Very good. This is superior, however:

pwpDBqbd-vw

nashi
2008-01-18, 07:54
Heh... If you need, I can send you HQ version ;)
One my friend made it...

oh wow cool. but heh, i have the hq one stored on my harddrive somewhere, always get the urge to rewatch it randomly :)

Spectacular_Insanity
2008-01-18, 23:41
Originally posted in the Gurren-Lagann thread, but I couldn't NOT share it here as well, since not many people frequent the TTGL forum anymore.

MAD Gurren-Lagann "Welcome to the Black Parade"
http://www.stage6.com/user/kanata2/video/2027123/

As White Manju Bean said when he posted it, "Epic ftw". :D

Khaos
2008-01-19, 08:59
Madness - This is ZETSUBOU SENSEI!!

mVUb4VuU85c

DL-Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=154698

FinnMacCool
2008-01-19, 16:48
Can anyone direct me to some amvs with some punk or ska music in them? :)

KholdStare
2008-02-13, 04:21
AMV to Caramell Dansen ftw!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1620158J473c3Wf

Original Link:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=151769

Alternate DL Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U4B656WK

Khaos
2008-02-13, 06:29
argh, Caramell Dansen is the cancer killing any decent character by making him into a super deformed grinning debile monotonous infinite loop animation. :twitch:

Flame-X
2008-02-13, 16:28
*points to my sigs*

greatpower2
2008-12-09, 18:52
If you have never seen this series of amvs you have to see it, they are some of the best amvs ever made there are 5 in all and 2 are movies. It is very hard to describe them, and DON'T WATCH AMV HELL 0 UNCUT UNLESS YOU ARE OVER 18. Seriously that stuff will scar you for life. There will probably be a few spoilers, but it is worth it.

amv hell 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lxakVAaAJY)

amv hell 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPpolLyU6J4)

amv hell 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aTgINExt2w)

amv hell 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqEWahV7yw4)

amv hell 0 cut (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyJXvbp9Qww) this one has been cut, but it is still dirty.

amv hell divided by 0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1y7cpdmMVE) still kind of dirty but not hentai

Larthak
2008-12-10, 02:19
If you have never seen this series of amvs you have to see it, they are some of the best amvs ever made there are 5 in all and 2 are movies. It is very hard to describe them, and DON'T WATCH AMV HELL 0 UNCUT UNLESS YOU ARE OVER 18. Seriously that stuff will scar you for life. There will probably be a few spoilers, but it is worth it.

amv hell 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lxakVAaAJY)

amv hell 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPpolLyU6J4)

amv hell 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aTgINExt2w)

amv hell 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqEWahV7yw4)

amv hell 0 cut (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyJXvbp9Qww) this one has been cut, but it is still dirty.

amv hell divided by 0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1y7cpdmMVE) still kind of dirty but not hentai
Well, the only decent Hells are the first three. And of course, the best is AMV Hell 3: The Motion Picture. One straight hour of endless laugh, watched it over a dozen times. :)

Also useful in testing yourself by how many anime could you identify in the video. :p

npcomplete
2008-12-10, 06:42
In Russia, AMVs watch .. ah, just watch

Karas (AKROSS) (4:03) (quality sucks; doesn't capture the changes in speed well used for syncing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NZoYcXokDk

5cm per sec (AKROSS) (1:42)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCXa_luYn4c&fmt=18

Ikkitousen + Clannad + FMP + School Rumble + misc (2:25)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQXkVpVGi24&fmt=18

Ergo Proxy + Macross Zero (1:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8BzkoKQaW8&fmt=18

Narzia
2008-12-10, 10:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoqaEeay5go

The only AMV I like, and it's the first one I saw. It even came on TV and I recorded it on VHS and would watch it everytime i felt down.

And god is the song awesome, had a hard time finding it.. took like 6 years. -_-

KaneDragon
2008-12-11, 16:47
I've been looking for AMVs that would serve as good introductions/advertisements for various series (so, one-series only and minimal spoilers). Here are the ones I found convenient copies of on Youtube (I get all my videos from AnimeMusicVideos.org (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/favvids.php?user_id=174095); that's my unordered top 100 list):

Mm5xz7Naw5M
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=159285
Hidamari Sketch
---------------------------------------------------------
jPuD6O2-kG8
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=150665
Higurashi
iKm-EQLVHU4
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=106329
Mai-HiME
5vJvOIDGggQ
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=153705
AiXA7bk7sww
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=132337
Negima?!
Jnx1CmXoEbc
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=157604
Seto no Hanayome
WONyVfLMa2c
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=99375
UigHPTH72Ak
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=145299
Shakugan no Shana

npcomplete
2008-12-12, 10:28
^ I really like that last Shana AMV.

More good stuff:

Paradise Kiss (watch until the end if you can for a great climax)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZSctRfJAA&fmt=18

making of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvEEd5j2v8&fmt=18

Uta Kata:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNg9r-O120&fmt=18

Note: if you get pauses or have issues with playback, replace the &fmt=18 with &fmt=6 in the URL

JanthraX^
2008-12-15, 16:14
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/271238.html

the legend that is memory flash

ganbaru
2008-12-15, 18:01
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/271238.html

the legend that is memory flash

Simply great.
Cookies for you.

TheZap
2008-12-24, 21:36
I searched up AMVs and I found nothing here,
Hopefully this is the first Thread...
Alright, in here you post like the best AMVs,
not some crummy amv with music and randomn clips,
AMVS WITH REAL WORK IN IT! :D

CLICK ON THE LINKS ABOVE VIDEO FOR HIGHER QUALITY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFMRcLu_6WM&fmt=18
QFMRcLu_6WM&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE13yvrTfjA&fmt=18
cE13yvrTfjA&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHXuxHCANxA&fmt=18
NHXuxHCANxA&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXS5gZF0Un0&fmt=18
LXS5gZF0Un0&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9_L8TJZU0&fmt=18
7S9_L8TJZU0&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfRbJYRXENw&fmt=18
zfRbJYRXENw&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzPitQrTHXY
xzPitQrTHXY
Good Luck ^^

Takeru
2008-12-25, 00:32
If you enjoy "AMVs with real work in it", you may like the ones done by a member of A-M-V.org by the name of Nostromo_VX.

Auriga:
kHieEhINI7g&fmt=18

Galaxy Bounce:
Cm5MTej1a3o&fmt=18

TheZap
2008-12-25, 01:05
If you enjoy "AMVs with real work in it", you may like the ones done by a member of A-M-V.org by the name of Nostromo_VX.

Auriga:
kHieEhINI7g&fmt=18

Galaxy Bounce:
Cm5MTej1a3o&fmt=18

Hehe, thanks for the AMVs,
I forgot to show this 1 ^^
Click For High Quality (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t17nVlu5jk&fmt=18)
3t17nVlu5jk&fmt=18

-KarumA-
2008-12-25, 08:05
Bl48UzWcKrI

my fav AMV of all =3

Waking_Dreamer
2008-12-25, 14:11
Bl48UzWcKrI

my fav AMV of all =3

Yea, that was my fav multi-anime/sentimental music video...till I found this one!

FMF - U2 - Beautiful day (Just for a Day by Funky-kun)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7OOW0KYGS4w

Theyre both great but this was just a bit more atmospheric/beautiful.

kaizerknight01
2008-12-25, 16:05
This stop motion animation is great it like anime style toy story ( It like an anime op in a series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itrjz_HO1DE&feature=channel_page

ShiiChan
2008-12-27, 08:37
Can I put in my AMV?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7yYtF7dTvU
Its not a very proffesional job altough....but can you say your opinion? (dont be so cruel xDD)
thanks ^^ :D
ohhh...and it was made for the Hungarian Anime Conventions AMV contest...

Tri-ring
2008-12-27, 08:43
I always enjoyed this one.
Dansu
7DH0OUGfglc

Rkiou
2008-12-30, 00:12
my fav one is a mix of cowboy bebop and trigun*-*
quite funny

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A9e_WIoJJnI

there u go
and...another one..well actually froma game...but has an anime intro n_n

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sACLmz5j3BQ

-KarumA-
2008-12-30, 05:32
Yea, that was my fav multi-anime/sentimental music video...till I found this one!

FMF - U2 - Beautiful day (Just for a Day by Funky-kun)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7OOW0KYGS4w

Theyre both great but this was just a bit more atmospheric/beautiful.

still liekt he other oen better because it more a lot more emotional

npcomplete
2009-01-01, 17:39
Can I put in my AMV?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7yYtF7dTvU
Its not a very proffesional job altough....but can you say your opinion? (dont be so cruel xDD)
thanks ^^ :D
ohhh...and it was made for the Hungarian Anime Conventions AMV contest...

It's pretty good! But when I hear the song I always think of that akross Death Note amv above, hehe. The editing and syncing is nice.. I haven't watched Higurashi yet but I felt like I saw a lot of spoilers with all the hacking and slashing :heh: maybe if you're going for that kind of theme I guess that's ok, although I think it works better if it weren't so explicit, like this one which is structed to build up towards the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbjN7fFBBf4&fmt=18

another completely different Higurashi AMV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kof7eL-IncY&fmt=18

AnimeTheme
2009-01-06, 15:11
These are 2 MV I just made... well, strictly speaking they are not music videos lol :heh: They are basically some kind of randomly generated visual effects on your desktop which respond to music in real time. I did similar things with Kannagi (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=2143408#post2143408) and other Anime before, but this time the effect and style is quite different. Personally I am quite satisfied with the randomness and simplicity (using mainly still pics as background instead of animated frames) of this effect I created.

fAgxxGnMnTQ

Lrj821Yfk_U

By the way... can you find the hidden words inside the Matrix rain? Consider it a game... XD

npcomplete
2009-01-17, 02:20
^^^ Pretty cool! .. but, no offense, it reminds me of when I come across fancy effects implemented purely with JavaScript and chews up my cpu like there's no tomorrow :heh:

npcomplete
2009-01-17, 02:21
teh skillz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egfGOsw7pdg&fmt=22

:eek: :eek: :bow::bow::bow:

Mattelajn
2009-01-17, 06:19
I like everything from Premonition studios, especially Sunlight!

And one of my favourites is also "Haruhi Suzumiya - She's Just Oblivious"

npcomplete
2009-01-18, 00:12
Oh yeah definitely agree, Sunlight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG2CLOwZuuQ&fmt=18) was beautiful.

I uploaded these which I haven't seen available streaming online:

- Tokyo Marble Chocolate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOfPpYtTEg&fmt=18)

- Bokurano 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA84JtL_4ho&fmt=18)

- Bokurana 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58_Jb-uOezE&fmt=18) (short and painful)

Mirimar
2009-02-12, 16:39
A mishmash of the Cowboy Bebop OP, Tank, and Final Fantasy Dissidia.

mxXORDZqvro

darkfreya
2009-02-13, 20:38
mine was slayers with the song dig my grave and it was so funny when i hear the song and also i like chinese which focus on the chinese characters in ranma 1/2 though shampoo has the most scene on it

Spectacular_Insanity
2009-02-21, 21:28
I challenge you to find any AMV that's more epic than this one. I believe that this AMV, called "Shounen Bushido", has 69 different anime or so referenced (I mean, WOW). The orginal source is from animemusicvideos.org. Enjoy.

-8FvskMNa18

Waking_Dreamer
2009-02-22, 09:46
^ Well in the end its really down to preference..but to reiterate I put this one up again.

7OOW0KYGS4w

While Shounen Bushido is more shounen action orientated...Just for a Day has the more touching, sentimental and awe-inspiring magic that is anime.

Its currently number 1 on animemusicvideos.org for a reason. ;)

Im sure its going to clean up in their annual AMV awards too. :)

Spectacular_Insanity
2009-02-23, 04:14
^ Oh, that one is good, too. Well, I'll put it this way, for shounen, I think Shounen Bushido is the top. For broader (and sentimental, as you put it) look at anime, yeah that video is definiely great.

And what do you mean by #1? Sorry, but online ranking doesn't mean anything to me.

npcomplete
2009-02-28, 16:37
JU1BFNuHo-E

:bow: :bow:

HQ version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1BFNuHo-E&fmt=18

npcomplete
2009-05-30, 01:24
bump

HxycfmmI9h0
i think most have seen this before..
HQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxycfmmI9h0&fmt=18) version
720p (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxycfmmI9h0&fmt=22) version

dUUkU7wiehg
Shikabane Hime
HQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUUkU7wiehg&fmt=18) version

AceD
2009-05-30, 03:56
ye delight from the big contest 2009 was awesome ;

1o6jnNOghEA

npcomplete
2009-05-30, 04:25
^ Wow! :bow:

Solafighter
2009-05-30, 07:42
dUUkU7wiehg

This. Is. Awsomeness!!! :twitch:

npcomplete
2009-05-31, 01:53
This. Is. Awsomeness!!! :twitch:
BTW, if you like the music:
- 21. The Pure And The Tainted (http://www.fixtstore.com/product/3470)

Author's blog: http://bluestahli.com/

he's partners with Klayton (of Celldweller), who wrote "The Last Firstborn" used in:
qetSOZsOrWU
Remixes (http://www.fixtremix.com/index2.php) of the Last Firstborn. (you can also find the source tracks, samples and MIDI files if you want to have a go at it).
Remix Album (http://www.fixtremix.com) is coming out soon after final selection

and finally some free stuff (http://www.fixtstore.com/page/3/freestuff)

(really sorry for the spam, but I'm just spreading the enthusiasm)

zebra
2009-06-02, 17:56
Oh my friggin' god! I already forgot that there are good amvs (don't type just 'amv' into youtube ... just don't) and then I click this thread and pure awesomeness awaits me! WOA! Thanks guys :O

^ Well in the end its really down to preference..but to reiterate I put this one up again.

7OOW0KYGS4w

While Shounen Bushido is more shounen action orientated...Just for a Day has the more touching, sentimental and awe-inspiring magic that is anime.

Its currently number 1 on animemusicvideos.org for a reason. ;)

Im sure its going to clean up in their annual AMV awards too. :)Holy shit ... in some way that's even better then the anime mash up of 'Best of you'. That really touched me. Even so I don't know most of the anime.

And I agree on the different feel, this one's more epic for me then shounen bushido. The editing and timing is a masterpiece, but I don't really get into it as much (might also simply be the music). Just different, still epic though.
To mix up so many anime and put it all together to a bigger picture is awefully hard, and so well done in the above cases. But the U2 one .. woa, that has heart.

I also loved the running man XD .. and the blabbler vid posted by npcomplete is art. Hands down.

I don't think I know any good amv, that hasn't been already posted XD

AceD
2009-06-18, 17:34
-aVr9Rn5EHo

pretty neat

npcomplete
2009-08-08, 05:00
Genius Party + X-Rays Dogs
Fgecl_hWJcY

Death Note + X-Rays Dogs
05MquqE1WNo

:D
7fjP0c2DG9Y

klare
2009-08-09, 02:35
i like AMV too, but most are not original or fan-made

npcomplete
2009-09-08, 05:43
September bump

bsff_7yov2w

urF6tg34dNk

wdDKskl46nY

npcomplete
2009-10-03, 05:57
October spam

twowl9RmDEk

RdjHwCoStE0

DLGneu6Kb4I

-8zCIR1rtK8
("Remember me" - Genius Party)

STMccnS_z9Q

O9bYTJuZSQY

Pv49WPt-Jd8

dzti2HJSqDI

Z0pIDmACX-8

_OG9Fy2OXB8

wrIvC61UG0Y

npcomplete
2009-10-04, 01:30
LwYTtD3J_wY

npcomplete
2009-11-09, 09:03
Sib2L6A6xgw
see Touhou thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=2730932#post2730932)

npcomplete
2009-11-09, 21:36
Nov

dE1PbF7Y7Yc

vpLT6G1DSmA

u4bfwzJTekI

QT2rVrnYogY
.. apparently his account really was suspended, lol

ul3SPNJt6tI
made in response to: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/Kaokita/tldr.jpg :heh:

Marik
2009-12-06, 15:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8OtQrc-RO8 - Myself YourSelf

npcomplete
2010-01-11, 08:27
:D:D:D
TEfy43pe0yk

(warning: f-bombs)

Starry Dust
2010-01-13, 00:04
Hm, alot of the amvs for AKROSS are usually really good :)
No surprise lol.

Here is one of my personal favorites atm:
nMynwFkXKlw

lxu_5-Dz2Aw

wljkxfJSt1A

PlGG1MvJs0U

npcomplete
2010-01-16, 14:33
Hm, alot of the amvs for AKROSS are usually really good :)
No surprise lol.

Here is one of my personal favorites atm:
nMynwFkXKlw

lxu_5-Dz2Aw

wljkxfJSt1A

PlGG1MvJs0U
The Kannagi one was great.

And wow, I didn't see that Eva one (i can haz marzipan) before! :eek:

looked around and found this amv by one of the guys who also made that:
kexiEmNC1uU

KaneDragon
2010-01-24, 10:20
Is anybody else here following AMV.org (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_main.php)'s 2010 Viewers' Choice Awards (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/amvvca/2010/)? It's the semi-finals now, which limits the competition to ~20 videos per category. I'll probably just download entire categories at a time, since I only downloaded 3 eligible videos last year (and they weren't good ones)...

Roloko vi Britannia
2010-04-16, 04:12
this one is my fav at the moment

hYkvXt2ma8o

Solafighter
2010-04-18, 06:47
One of my favourite Higurashi AMV's.
What i like, this amv builds up an little story, unrelated to the real Higurashi story.
rBPgWaWrkaI

Solafighter
2010-08-02, 14:28
One of the best 5 Cm per Seconds AMV, i have seen.
YfqIOOKdx6k

Zeroryoko1974
2010-08-04, 08:03
Oh so wrong, but oh so funny. To dirty for Otakon 2010 AMV contest, but probably would have won if allowed to compete lol
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=177167 (adult language and content)

Waking_Dreamer
2010-08-04, 11:51
One of the best 5 Cm per Seconds AMV, i have seen.
YfqIOOKdx6k

Pretty sweet! Nice flow and sync.

Okay im sure its been said...but 5 Cm per Second story could have been easily solvable with a phonecall, internet and Facebook...but then you really wouldnt have a story.

Still great AMV.

TnAdct1
2010-08-04, 16:09
Oh so wrong, but oh so funny. To dirty for Otakon 2010 AMV contest, but probably would have won if allowed to compete lol
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=177167 (adult language and content) While it's indeed funny, I don't know if it would have won, since it would be going up against this:
pzMctd8bb20

Zeroryoko1974
2010-08-05, 07:14
oldie but a goodie.
TFfFB-IWEnM

Triple_R
2010-08-05, 07:31
While it's indeed funny, I don't know if it would have won, since it would be going up against this:
pzMctd8bb20

Ah, Lelouch's war with Britannia all makes sense now. It was all based on restaurant preferences! No wonder why Pizza Hut was supporting the Rebellion! :p :D

In all seriousness, that was a pretty well-done video. Haruhi making the M symbol was particularly creative, lol.

Zeroryoko1974
2010-08-05, 08:57
how bout a Pacific Coast Party
yEfAGm-jsto
Britannia $%^# Yeah
BOTlT6X5MVg

TnAdct1
2010-08-05, 16:54
how bout a Pacific Coast Party
yEfAGm-jsto
Britannia $%^# Yeah
BOTlT6X5MVg I take it you went to Otakon this past weekend as well. :p

Zeroryoko1974
2010-08-05, 19:26
Yes, I did

npcomplete
2010-08-09, 04:58
kqbOPvZF7C8

fdkqjJ4lEb8

Kagayaki
2011-07-14, 13:50
Hooray for necroposts....

Binary Overdrive, an AMV by Nostromo, and also the official music video for Get a Hold of Yourself by Sugar Jesus. Most of the clips are from Dimension Bomb.

QwMSemZX81U

Also, another one of Nostromo's AMVs, Pure Thrust:

9lJ5eMt5UZo

DonQuigleone
2012-06-09, 22:07
Not really an AMV, but I thought this was a really well done fandub:

1IMYLzAr7sk

(Also, if this isn't the right thread for this kind of thing, I'm open to suggestion for another thread)

NoemiChan
2012-09-02, 07:06
Just heard Madonna's I remember and tried looking for an AMV of it... then I encountered this...

b0SK-e3HNUo

Now I want to watched the anime real bad!!!! I'll buy it at once if I see at the stall tomorrow!!!

RRW
2013-01-14, 13:12
Z6IL_YVNBDQ

Woah