PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding kodocha

dmg022
2003-11-11, 11:01
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but err..you know..don't know where to post this.

Hi everyone. I've been downloading from animesuki from quite a long time and i have this question regarding a particular anime series found on animesuki.

This anime which i have question about is Kodomo no Omocha or Kodocha. It that they missed episode 34-37 and they jumped to 38 at the place where they listed the subs. When I clicked the website that is doing the fansubs, it says "cannot find server". I was wondering if that fansub group will be continuing subbing kodomo no omocha or they have dropped the project alread.

In the other topics, I've seen that some other people that have already watched this anime. Did you guys watch the whole 100+ episodes of it?

Whojive
2003-11-11, 11:07
it takes them awhile to get eps out, 34 just came out a week or so ago

dmg022
2003-11-11, 11:15
So they are continuing to sub the series....?
i'm really glad to hear that...

dmg022
2003-11-12, 01:32
When i clicked episode 34, the link brought me to http://www.mircx.com/bt/
I could find 33 but not 34. Why is this so?

Thanks in advance.

zalas
2003-11-12, 02:10
When i clicked episode 34, the link brought me to http://www.mircx.com/bt/
I could find 33 but not 34. Why is this so?

Thanks in advance.

www.mircx.com/bt only keeps active torrents. All inactive torrents disappear

dmg022
2003-11-12, 02:13
I have been into the anime kodocha lately but only 34 episodes are avaliable. ( Wait...this is not double post, you'll know why later ). I've been to the site's webpage and they say somethings about rm format files, high quality files and they say nothing about whether they are going to produce after 33. ( for the high quality files that are avaliable in bit torrent. )
I'm not being impatient, since Kodacha seems like an old anime, i'm wondering whether they are continuing to produce it.
Thanks in advance

hhaamu
2003-11-12, 04:41
Yes, they are continuing to sub kodocha. Kodocha is 102 episodes, and to my knowledge, they are planning to do high quality versions on every one of them.

Sukato
2003-11-12, 05:43
It will probably take a while though..I imagine trying to sort out the translation of every Kodocha episode isnt easy...it gets pretty hectic sometimes with more than 3 characters speaking at once ;)

xris
2003-11-12, 06:08
( Wait...this is not double post, you'll know why later )

Well, it looked like a double post to me so I've merged the two threads together (but kept the second subject line since it was the more usful one).

Perhaps we need to add eps 33 and 34 to the AnimeSuki Torrents (http://www.animesuki.com/torrents.php) page.

dmg022
2003-11-12, 06:36
So, how do i get my hands on the inactive torrents?

Thanks for all the help and info.

Zoya
2003-11-12, 09:29
So, how do i get my hands on the inactive torrents?

Thanks for all the help and info.

I would suggest going to the source to get the torrent file. If you know how to use IRC, try going to #kodocha on the mircx network. you can probably find someone who has the torrent, or else you can probably find an fserv that has the file.

For those who were wondering about the next release, the channel has updated information: "Kodocha 34 - OUT [342534D2] 35-Time it took for 33."

ShoKay
2003-12-04, 15:11
Sorry for reearthing a dead topic.

I started downloading the episode 34 torrent a couple of days ago, and it was halfway through when the seed seems to have been pulled, no further uploading.
Beyond that, those rm files that they don't host on the site anymore are elusive for m. I can't seem to join the IRC channel that I'm not sure even exists anymore. Can anyone in the know update me or are there any contact details for the translation team?