PDA

View Full Version : Greatest anime girls

Lst2touchdasky
2003-11-03, 21:03
A questions that both guys and girls can answer ;)

SimplyEd
2003-11-03, 21:10
I said it before, i'll say it again: Ed looooooves Tessa (FMP's Testarossa Theresa)^^

Other than that, i worship the heroines of my personal top 3 fav anime: Puni Puni Poemi's Watanabe Poemi, Excel Saga's Excel and Berserk's Caska(although the manga's on a WHOLE different level)

Kamui4356
2003-11-03, 21:34
Greatest anime girls? Misumaru Yurika from Nadesico. Yukari-sensei and Osaka from Azumanga Daioh.

gravitation
2003-11-03, 21:37
hmmm i really like the angel from Pita ten..misha...lol shes soo cute and funny...i like it one of the beginning eps she is asked her name and she goes "its misha desu misha!!" she gets excited...well u have to see it to find it funny ^_^ and hororin or whatever her name is from bottle fairy, the green one, she is so funny!

Sukato
2003-11-03, 21:41
My favorite, Aoyama Motoko from Love Hina, Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh (who actually had the same Seiyuu as Motoko-chan), and Hatsuki from Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito (but this could change since the series isnt over yet).

Fei-san
2003-11-03, 21:43
Tsunade from naruto :D

Danny Boy
2003-11-03, 21:54
It's a toss up between Ukyou Kuonji from Ranma 1/2 and Yukino Miyazawa of Kare Kano. Pacifica Casull from Scrapped Princess is a close third.

uglypigs
2003-11-03, 22:00
Miko Mi.....whoops cant say her name or show around these parts, but lets say its a girl only i could love. :naughty:

Whojive
2003-11-03, 22:09
Ed from bebop
Kaolla Su from love hina
and

Akane from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Koshiba
2003-11-03, 22:18
Motoko (Love Hina), Mai (Kanon), Hatsuki (YamiBou), Lum (Urusei Yatsura), Lime (Saber Marionette J), Kikyou (Inu yasha), Akana (Ranma1/2) and more.. I can't choose~

animan430
2003-11-03, 22:25
Either Kogome from Inu Yasha or Fawna from (it's not anime but it's manga) Kazan.

~Jewelry*
2003-11-03, 22:46
Chii - Chobits
Chise - Saishyuu Heiki Kanojo
Miyazawa - Kareshi Kanojo No Jijyou

NightWish
2003-11-03, 23:10
Alpha Hatsuseno (http://ykk.misago.org/) from Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (http://animesuki.rut.org/series.php/232.html) ... but I admit it, I'm somewhat biased (http://www.hyperdictionary.com/search.aspx?Dict=&define=biased)* I find her really interesting; all her little idiosyncrasies... also, being a robot I find her warm hearted, fun loving and kind nature is sort-of touching some how; and yet intriguing at the same time.

* ~ I like that definition "excessively devoted to...", ^^;;

frowndog
2003-11-03, 23:11
its got to be Sohryu Asuka Langley from Eva. way cool

also:
Miyazawa Yukino - KareKano
Lacus Clyne - Gundam Seed

Sabin
2003-11-03, 23:46
Lime (Saber Marionette J), Shinobu (Love Hina), Tessa (FMP), Mahoro (Mahoromatic), Osaka (Azumanga Daioh) and Eclaire (Kiddy Grade)

I need to be more decisive in real life too :)

Laurie-chan
2003-11-04, 01:23
Akane (from Tenshi no Shippo), Hoshino Aya (from Super GALS!), Nayuki (from Kanon), Myu (from Piano), Yuushi and Grenda (from Puchi Puri Yuushi).

Silent Spring
2003-11-04, 01:25
Tessa from FMP, I mean she commands the ultra high-tech carrier submarine, and she's about my age. Given I didn't derive the theory of reletivity when I was 10 but I want my chance to command a nuclear sub, how hard can it be?.

Kempis Curious
2003-11-04, 01:35
Alpha Hatsuseno (http://ykk.misago.org/) from Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (http://animesuki.rut.org/series.php/232.html) ...

Listen to NightWish. He knows what he's talking about. ^_^

Alpha is nearly perfect in a wholesome, attractive way :love: and OH MY GAWD the Misago from the same anime/manga is nearly perfect in a sexy, mysterious way. :naughty:

I originally loved that dynamic in the characters Kasumi and Shampoo from the anime Ranma 1/2. That anime is still in my top 10 favs, but YKK does that same trick with a lot more class.

Is no one gonna mention Haruka from FLCL? How about Tiara from Shamanic Princess? Deedlit from Lodoss... or all the girls in the Mahou Tsukai Tai OVA? Hoo mama that was a good anime.... hmmmm :)

-k

monir
2003-11-04, 02:13
Tessa from FMP and anyone with silver hair and white eyes

Danny Boy
2003-11-04, 04:15
For a child genius, Tessa seems a bit naive, though less so than Sagara. As some would say, she's a few fries short of a happy meal, a few bricks short of a house, a few cards short of a deck, etc... Though she is very cute and entertaining, especially in the two recent episodes of FMP Fumoffu.

I would also want to add some more great anime chicks: Armitage, Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, Devil Hunter Yohko, Sailor Mercury, Momiji from Blue Seed, Pai from 3 x 3 Eyes, Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Fujiko from Lupin III, and Lyn Minmay from SDF Macross.

gravitation
2003-11-04, 04:30
ooo yeah meroko from full moon wo sagashite ^_^

Miroku
2003-11-04, 05:56
Here are 10 off the top of my head (in no particular order, with pseudo-random comments):
Ayukawa Madoka (Kimagure Orange Road) <- The Ayukawa (really surprised she wasn't mentioned earlier)
Kuonji Ukyou (Ranma 1/2) <- Mmm... okonomiyaki
Makimachi Misao (Rurouni Kenshin) <- Oniwanbanshuu no Okashira!
Raquel Casull (Scrapped Princess) <- Just cool
Lina Inverse (Slayers) <- Don't argue, she throws fireballs ^_^;
Dita Liebely (Vandread) <- Genki!
Nami (One Piece) <- Cool and intelligent
Tashigi (One Piece) <- She knows her swords...
Ifurita (El Hazard OAV1) <- Demon God(dess) o.o
Kouyama Mitsuki (Full Moon wo Sagashite) <- Incredibly strong character

And all of them are non-whiny ^_^;
(well, with the exception of Dita, who still gets the job done)

Tboz
2003-11-04, 06:27
Yeah... Madoka is defintely my no 1 too... :D

there are others like Priss from Bubblegum Crisis, Faye Valentine and not forgetting the girls in YUA and Dirty pair... there are all in my list of top anime girls... ;)

BME
2003-11-04, 06:47
Belldandy, Urd & Skuld from Oh My Goddess and Teletha Testarossa & Chidori Kaname from Full Metal Panic, Chii from Chobits and Asuka from NGE.

[Titan]
2003-11-04, 08:24
Belldandy ^_^ Ruri from Nadesico (such a great personality ^^), Mahoro, and don't forget Chise (w00t) :D

z-kun
2003-11-04, 08:26
Asuka - NGE
Rei - NGE
Chii - Chobits
Deedlit - Record of Lodoss War
Eclair - Kiddy Grade
Lina - Slayers
Tessa - FMP
Chloe - Noir

wwaaah... i'll post mor, i'm jsut out of time :D

Mad Cat
2003-11-04, 08:27
Maya from Vandread :o

LordMerc
2003-11-04, 08:35
tsukino usagi (sailor moon) mizuno Ami (sailor moon) Ryoko (tenchi) Shin Nobu (love hina) Ayanami Rei (eva) Xian pu (Ranma) Aisha Clan Clan (outlaw Star) Kumashiro Sakuya (tenchi)

Whahey Anime Is so Rocking!!

Edit by Mod (xris)
Someone needs to read the Forum Rules. Well, OK, someone needs to know the old Forums Rules and apply them here (since we don't seem to have the rules posted on the new version of the Forums yet). But anyway, link removed.

[Titan]
2003-11-04, 08:36
Forgot to add Chii to my list ^^" (Anyone know the specs of her cpu? :heh: )

NightWish
2003-11-04, 09:01
I was about to say; LordMerc please keep links that have no relevance to the topic of the thread out of the thread and in your profile or at most your signature... but it looks like xris has cleaned up the mess already... :heh:

squonjon
2003-11-04, 09:18
Kokone (YKK), Kumi/Kasumi/Yuri (Alien 9), Haruko & Mamimi (FLCL), Arumi (AbeSho), the eponymous Arjuna, Suzume-dono (KnGB!!), Sora (KaleidoS), Ahiru (PT), Jenny Eclair (CC), Reki, Rakka, Mayuko (? - is that her name?)...

And, of course, Lain.

Vicious
2003-11-04, 11:39
Motoko Aoyama (Love Hina) and Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop) are the greatest :D

gravitation
2003-11-04, 13:40
ooo yeah someone mentioned ruri form nadesico..shes kool but i also liked someone else from that show...she was weird and had blue hair...she was one of the three pilor ppl....there was the one with green hair and the one with brown (glasses) and then the purple one lol soz im not good at explaining ^_^

Kempis Curious
2003-11-04, 14:46
The OP didn't say Sexy so don't flame me for listing some underage great anime girls:
(I'm also stealing Miroku's list-explanation idea) :)

Sana - Kodomo no Omocha (she's awesome)
Puchiko - Di Gi Charat (Nyu!)
Sugar and Saga - Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar ( so cute contrasting characters )
Ahiru - Princess Tutu (so lovable, and such a cute gravely voice!)
Akane and Ranma - Ranma 1/2 (the first season is a masterpiece)
Guu
Sakura - Key the Metal Idol (had to be guilted into doing good but she did it)
Sara - Tenshi ni Narumon 1st season (wow she was so tragic and gorgeous)
Yawara - Fashionable Judo Girl Yawara (so cute and long-suffering!)
Sailor Mercury - (she's MY girlfriend! Don't you guys look at her!)

-k

Kamui4356
2003-11-04, 17:24
ooo yeah someone mentioned ruri form nadesico..shes kool but i also liked someone else from that show...she was weird and had blue hair...she was one of the three pilor ppl....there was the one with green hair and the one with brown (glasses) and then the purple one lol soz im not good at explaining ^_^
I think you mean Izumi. Pilot, makes bad puns, very weird.The one with green hair is Ryoko, and the one with glasses is Hikaru.

BME
2003-11-04, 17:39
Ruri from Nadesico (such a great personality ^^),

Man, forgot Ruri, the best character in MSN. In a show filled with idiots she was the only one with courge enough to bring it to our attention.

Hoshisama
2003-11-05, 04:34
all time favorite: Yukino Miyazawa of Kare Kano :) and Touru from Fruits Basket ^^

Reika
2003-11-05, 04:35
Hmmmm...i think:
Misato - NGE
Kagome - InuYasha
Aya/Ceres - Ayashi no Ceres
Faye Valentine - Cowboy Bebop

The Xenos
2003-11-05, 09:11
Witch Hunter Robin is unquestionably hot.

-Xenos

Gaara11
2003-11-05, 15:40
The greatest anime girl for me has to be Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop. I like girls who could kick my ass and look damn hot doing it. :)

<^UmAyR^>
2003-11-05, 17:00
I just love Faye Valentine, shes got an awesome attitude, and gaara11, i agree :D

Mr. Bushido
2003-11-06, 00:57
:eek: im surprised no one picked Narusegawa Naru from Love Hina
anyway here are my top ten

10. Nami (One Piece)
9. Melissa Mao (FMP)
8. Urashima Haruka (Love Hina)
7. Anko (Naruto)
6. Maehara Shinobu <grown up version's better> (Love Hina)
5. Tessa (FMP)
4. Kaolla Su <grown up version's better> (Love Hina)
3. Aoyama Motoko (Love Hina)
2. Chidori Kaname (FMP)
1. Narusegawa Naru (Love Hina)

Naru and Kana have similar personalities dont u think?

NenMaster
2003-11-06, 01:03
tessa from fmp and machi from hxh

werellar
2003-11-06, 02:25
goin' way back with Alita(Gunnm). Panzer kunst is the *&^%! Also, sorry you Tessa fans, but Chidori Kaname rules. ever since episode 2...

Lst2touchdasky
2003-11-06, 03:06
Motoko is awsome, beautiful, strong, and perfectly imperfect

stsaturn
2003-11-06, 09:18
Some of my fav's are...

Nuku Nuku from Nuku Nuku DASH!
Mutsumi Otohime from Love Hina
Urara from Sakura Diaries
Fuu Hououji from Magic Knight Rayearth
Kii-chan from Happy Lesson

Kempis Curious
2003-11-06, 17:28
goin' way back with Alita(Gunnm). Panzer kunst is the *&^%! Also, sorry you Tessa fans, but Chidori Kaname rules. ever since episode 2...

Ooo HOW could I have left her out of my list? That was one of the first subtitled animes I watched, and golly that's a good anime. The telling of 3 parallel love stories was absolutely awesome. :love:

-k

7thMethuselah
2003-11-11, 09:24
Motoko is awsome, beautiful, strong, and perfectly imperfect

Amen to that brother !
So here is my list

ALL TIME FAVORITE

Aoyama Motoko (Love Hina

Other great characters

Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)
Mutsumi Otohime (Love Hina)
Mahaera Shinobu (Love Hina)
Mitsuki Ayase (Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien)
Myu (Piano)
Madoka (GetBackers)
Shiori Misaka(Kanon)

Mad Cat
2003-11-11, 09:43
Marlene from Blue Gender kicks ass

ElvenPath
2003-11-11, 11:12
Kusanagi Motoko from Ghost in the Shell SAC :love:

Princess_of_Hell
2003-11-11, 12:10
Shima from Stellvia, Hanon and Lucia from MMPPP, and Lacus from Gundam Seed. :love:

norphos
2003-11-11, 12:59
Makino Tsukushi from Hana Yori Dango
Meroko and Mitsuki from Full Moon o Sagashite

Jasio
2003-11-11, 18:10
Tessa of course from FMP ^_^

If you want a reason, look at everybody else's post's about her :)

ElvenPath
2003-11-11, 18:18
Nobody posted Sakura from Card Captor Sakura :hmm:

She's so kawaii :innocent:

Oteck
2003-11-11, 18:51
I'd have to say Madoka Ayukawa from Orange Road.
She can kick any guys ass. In any anime she's the most
realistic girls i've seen

Silent Spring
2003-11-11, 21:50
Then agian the fact that she can kick any guys ass is more of a repulsing factor. I don't want to get my ass kicked, I only get in fights where I have an unfair advantage over the opponent

RavenChild
2003-11-11, 22:09
Hey... i think i've missed something. why hasn't anyone mentioned Excel from Excel Saga? she corrupts your mind and battles pointless things while you die from madness. :twitch:

Edit: Spelling

Hanfresco
2003-11-12, 04:24
1) Belldandy (A!MS)
2) Peorth (A!MS)
3) Mizuho (Onegai Sensei)
4) Miyazawa (Kare Kano)

LuciaMelody
2003-11-12, 17:40
Um...
My most most favorite are:

Tiara from Shamanic Princess
Lucia from Mermaid Melody
Youko from Twelve Kingdoms
Usagi from Sailor Moon
Sakura from CardCaptors
Ohri from Gestalt
Myu from Vampire Princess

tsuki_desu
2003-11-17, 21:16
Lina - mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch
Mitsuki - Fullmoon wo sagashite
maron - Kamikaze kaitou jeanne
ichigo - tokyo mew mew
hatoko - angelic layer
hitomi - vision of escaflowne
sango - inuyasha
ayu - ultra maniac
plum - chobits
hikaru - magic knight rayearth
miaka - fushigi yuugi
meirin - ask dr.rin!

Youko Recca
2003-11-18, 00:53
Fuuko Kirisawa(Flame of Recca)
Kei(Dirty Par Flash)
Mai(Fatal Fury)
Mutsumi(Love Hina)
Elie(Groove Adventure Rave)
Botan(Yu Yu Hakusho)

MAT86
2003-11-18, 10:06
ayeka from tenchi muyo
Rei Ayanami from evangelion
rena from star oceon eX

:love: :love: :love:

MAT86
2003-11-18, 10:09
:love: Hinita from naruto! :love:

Whojive
2003-11-18, 12:05
Robin http://yurichan.nerv.org/clip/200207/robin02070305s.jpg

from Witch hunter Robin

Laguna
2003-11-18, 17:22
Yukari and Nyamo from azumanga daioh.. Excel from excel saga .. aand Ai from Video girl Ai.. those are my favorites. Quess I have thing for bit messed up characters ;) ..well Ai isn't messed up, but amazingly cute :)

LuciaMelody
2003-11-19, 15:57
I loved Excel - she is just sooo .....Happy all the time! Nothing gets her down! :p

ARNEL98
2003-11-22, 23:18
Yukari and Nyamo from azumanga daioh.. Excel from excel saga .. aand Ai from Video girl Ai.. those are my favorites. Quess I have thing for bit messed up characters ;) ..well Ai isn't messed up, but amazingly cute :)Yukari and Nyamo are definitely up there. The voice actors really did a good job of adding to the anime's personality. hehehe

ChibiDusk
2003-11-22, 23:21
The girl from Spiral
[shes so funny ^^]

Sakura from naruto
[one of those not-perfect anime girls]

Rena and Mereille from .Hack//Udeden
[they're funny and kawaii XD]

gravitation
2003-11-22, 23:31
The girl from Spiral hororin or hiro or summin like that, yeah i agree she is just so funny and kool! ^_^
Ive never played ff8 but rinoa seems like a kool person :)

ChibiDusk
2003-11-22, 23:50
Oh ya, she is.
Yuna rocks too!

gravitation
2003-11-22, 23:57
ooo yeah i forgot about her, she is supa kool esp since she is a sorcerer:D

krel
2003-11-23, 11:35
never played FFX or FFX-2, but i have rikku - i think that's her name - on my desktop (http://server4.uploadit.org/files/231103-krel-desk.jpg). damn, she's hot.

i would also like to mention Kuruma chidori from Ayashi no Ceres, and Meia Gisborn from Vandread.

ChibiDusk
2003-11-23, 11:40
Rikku XD
She gets sluttier each minute!
lol, Though I admit in FFX-2, everyone looks slutty.

gravitation
2003-11-23, 13:01
i prefer the way the characters look in ff X coz they look kooler, and in x-2 yuna doesnt look as sorcery :(
Yeah Rikku is a kool character :)

FMPFaN83
2003-11-24, 08:12
Its all about Chidori Kaname from, FMP-- lol just dont flame me cuz of my name... That and Fukuo from Flame of Recca. On the side does anyone know how to import pictures into thier User Name Pic... Thx

Elysium
2003-11-24, 12:59
Lacus Clyne. (http://www.gundams.net/files/pictures/seed/episode46/46%20(122).jpg) Nothing's better than a girl who's cute, dainty, yet knows how to be objective and decisive. Plus, she sings!

GreyArea
2003-11-24, 14:51
Alita, Excel, Kusanagi Motoko and...... Mari from Jungle wa. So cute :)

Mashimaro
2003-11-24, 21:14
Chobits:Chii
Love Hina:Naru
Hand Maid May:Rena

Hellychan
2003-11-24, 21:54
The girl from Spiral
[shes so funny ^^]

hororin or hiro or summin like that, yeah i agree she is just so funny and kool! ^_^

I think that you wanted to say Hiyono, ne? :p

My list of the greatest anime girls :D :

-Chun Li - Street Fighter
-Riku - D.N.Angel
-Ai - Video Girl Ai
-Aoi - Ai Yori Aoshi
-Arisa - Stellvia of the Universe
-Hiyono - Spiral :p
-Mayura - Matantei Loki Ragnarok (I think Hiyono and Mayura's personalities are a little alike ^^")
-Tohru - Fruits Basket
-Ed - Cowboy Bebop
-Tomoe - Rurouni Kenshin
-Melissa - Full Metal Panic
-Mai - Fatal Fury

Well those are not from anime, but I really like them so:

-Aerith - Final Fantasy VII
-Rinoa - Final Fantasy VIII

^__^

gravitation
2003-11-24, 21:58
I think that you wanted to say Hiyono, ne? :p LOL thanx thats the one!
Rinoa - Final Fantasy VIII yeah i think rinoa is kooool! o and arisa from stellvia too it was kool the way she was lol soz i cant explain ^_^

EDIT how can i forget the faeries from bottle fairy!! esp hororin! she is just so cute and her strangeness rox!

SPINAL-BRAIN
2003-11-25, 00:10
http://66.111.49.71/wallpapers/cowboy/cowboy_5_1024.jpg

Do I need to say more?

Sorry I guess I broke some rules from the forum; thus, the pic was taken off. The pic was FAYE from cowboy bebob...was very sexy one too... :mad:

Edit By Mod (NightWish):
The link is fine, you just need to cut-and-paste it into a new browser window. The website hosting the images does not allow off-site linking.

Oneesama
2003-11-29, 01:09
Yukino Miyazawa of Kare Kano ( her charateristic is pretty much similiar to mine ... um.... except the hmwk part :heh: ) and Mizuki from Kimi tachi e

Xiandu
2003-11-29, 03:56
My fav anime women or girls would have to be:

Faye Faye- Cowboy Bebop(she just screams style and sexiness)

Asuka Langley- Neon Genesis Evangelion(may have been a spoiled little brat, but come on she was by far the most flesh out character in that show.)

Ifurita- El Hazard (she probally has to be my all time favorite character female wise)

Hitomi- Vision of Escaflowne(very nice girl and just made you care for her)

Caska- Berserk!(another women who was very strong and very passionate)

Mokoto- Love Hina(girl samurai's need i say more)

Mayura- Matantei Loki Ragnarok(she made laugh so damn much Strange Mystery!!)

The Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Trio- my heart just aches for all of them sob

Nina- Fullmetal Alchemist(oh my god soooo kawaii and sooooooobbbb!!!)see ep5-7

Ravey- Last Exile(she was so nice and a friend for life to Claus)

some others but that may take a while to remember

off topic but I also have to give a shout out to my girls of videogames

Quistis FFVIII
Yuna FFX FFX-2
Elhyam Van Houten Xenogears

Youko Recca
2003-11-29, 12:42
Fuuko Kirisawa(Flame of Recca)
Kei(Dirty Par Flash)
Mai(Fatal Fury)
Mutsumi(Love Hina)
Elie(Groove Adventure Rave)
Botan(Yu Yu Hakusho)

Elie- http://www.csusm.edu/anime/galleries/Rave/sm/spy.jpg

Oneesama
2003-12-02, 03:08
a couple more add to the list~

--Hiyono from Spiral :love: ai desu ~
--Osaka from Azumanga D
--Izuzu
--Rinoa

Seiryuu
2003-12-07, 00:20
In one thread before the crash, I said that Yuna from Maburaho was the best, after Chii of course(who can resist that adorable little PC?). However, after reviewing some old avis from Gundam Seed, I have changed my mind. The title belongs flat out to Lux Klein. Drop-dead-gorgeous, altruistic, smart, innocent almost to the level of exhibitionism, and WHAT A VOICE!!!!! whenever I see that girl on screen, those baby blues always filled with emotion, I melt. Whoever came up with that girl's design was a genius. All Hail Lux!

Orchunter226
2003-12-07, 03:42
Mimiru-.hack//sign-she is so cool and down to earth and childish
Kagome- inuyasha- She has every disease known to man *winks*
Faye-cowboy bebop- she cool and sexy and a great shot

aahhsin
2003-12-07, 04:43
Call me a nut but here's mine

Guu - Jungle.....Guu

Funny, cruel, cute (in cute form...) and rediculously rediculous

Mireille and Kirika - Noir

Both cute and saw a lot of pretty cool assassinations.

Chikage - Sister Princess

Dark, mysterious, and cute. thought she does have a lot of incest problems. Isn't loud and annoying either.

Kai_Hanmyo
2003-12-07, 19:29
best anime girls=

megumi (nadesico)

mariah (beyblade)

videl (dbz)

:::cough::: relena (g wing)

tea (yu-gi-oh)

////that all i can think of right now!

Blue_Shocked
2003-12-08, 00:13
Meril and Mellisa from rune soldier
Shampo from ranma
Osaka, sakaki and yukari sensei from azumanga
the girl from kodacha (the name escapes my mind right now)
Hiyono from spiral
Excel and Hyatt from excel saga (how can you not like stupidly happy excel)
and there are a couple more but my brain is not working tonight, oh well

Elin
2003-12-08, 07:27
Having answered the hottest anime boys topic, I feel obliged to re-affirm my sexuality. Err, yeah.

Rei Ayanami (NGE)
Err, yeah, in that shy kind of way, Rei was very nice ^^ Plus blue hair is just too cute :D

Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)
Not so much on physical attraction as just the fact that she reminds me of myself, a ditsy, daydreaming idiot ^_^

Akane Tendo (Ranma 1/2)
Ok, so she's usually a bit too angry for my liking, but throughout Ranma 1/2 there's some very sweet moments with her that made me swoon ^^

Kame_boy
2003-12-08, 14:21
Chii, chobits.
Chise, Saikano
Akane&Shampoo, Ranma½
That girl in Karekano :)

Icehellion
2003-12-08, 15:04
Milly Thompson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

e2-
2003-12-09, 14:07
Hinata from Naruto :) and Rei from evangelion with her crimson eyes and blue hair ooh :D.

Hannah's_Knight
2003-12-09, 19:56
Man, there are too many to pick from XD
I guess in no particular order I would say
Lain (SEL)
Sakura (CCS)
Ayu (Kanon)
Makoto (Kanon)
Belldandy (OMG)
Chii (Chobits)

*mind goes blank*
In fact, most Anime girls are great...but the only girl for me is Hannah XD, seriously ^^

lighter junkie
2003-12-10, 20:57
needless to ask, the one on the top of my list is most definitely:

HARUKO from FLCL

there a couple of others, and here:

Aya from ayashi no ceres
Sara from Angel's Sanctuary...and just about every other female in that ova.
Maki from air master
and also Miyazawa from karekano
last but not least Nami from One Piece, she kicked ass big time.

guynextdoor
2003-12-10, 21:52
here's mine :

1.Motoko (Love Hina)
2.Mikihara Ren (Full Metal Panic Fumoffu)
3.Tomoe (Kenshin)
4.Rei (Eva)
5.Arcueid (Tsukihime)

KeishoumoriDei
2003-12-11, 22:22
Waaaaa.... no one remembers the old animes any more.....
Sakura from CCS
Excel from Excel Saga
Rei from NGE *yes I like Rei more than Asuka*
Relena from Gundam Wing *don't ask... her white suit later is pretty cool*
Props to AST, RavenChild, LuciaMelody and Hannah's Knight for mentioning my favs :)
As for a recent favorite... I think Futaba from Green Green was pretty cool.

ky_khor
2003-12-12, 06:21
asuka from evangelion
cagalli from gundam seed
hinata from naruto
mau from macross zero

ff is anime??

then yuna from ffx / ffx-2

whyjnot420
2003-12-13, 17:21
as far as im concerned the greatest anime female was Nausicaa of Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind, she has better development in the manga but thats besides the point
Nausicaa is a deep charecter she is strong, but incredibly sensitive to her people is very inteligent, and has strong convictions. I guess she qualifies as a violent-pasifist, which is kinda like me.

if its possible to fall in love with a fictional charecter this is the one

if she were real I would marry her

i think #2 would be Iria for Iria : Zeiram the Animation
tied with her is Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess (Ah! Megami Sama)

KeishoumoriDei i remember the old animes, iria is from 1994 i think and Nausicaa is from 1984 not real old but a lot older than most of the stuff that people are listing

It kind of saddens me to know that a lot of the people that have gotten into anime in the last couple of years have no interest in or have had no exposure to the older animes, before all this cg stuff, i like the newer animes more (in general), but the older animes that have been deemed classics by me are better as single entities

Koari
2003-12-14, 16:30
Here's my list...
*Misato from Evangelion- she's very strong and will always get her job done no matter what. Definatly worthy of admiration.
*Chun-Li- She just rocks! I wish I could fight like her and she has great style.
*Haruka/ Sailor Uranus- she's got the strenghts and personalities of both genders and she has a Ferarri! I want one!!!
*Lina Yamazaki from Bubblegum Crisis- I admire her determination and her athleticism.
*Usagi/Sailor Moon (believe it or not!)- She proves you don't have to be perfect to make a difference...isn't that the moral of the story all the time?
*Setsuna/Sailor Pluto and Michiru/Sailor Neptune- I put these together because both are very sophisticated, strong, elegant and stylish! Just what I want to be...sort of...
San from Princess Mononoke- She's one of a kind. Not like any other anime character.
I got a lot of anime women I admire, ne?

KeishoumoriDei
2003-12-15, 21:36
yay, whjnot420 thinks like me! I feel warm and fuzzy inside... :p
A few more of my favs:
Doraemon's sister from Doraemon (forgot her name)
Sen from Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
Some girl from an Ultraman episode (hehe)
Haruka from Love Hina
and last but not least, Nausicaa

DrMadd
2003-12-17, 03:55
Kazumi Mizuho - Onegai Teacher
Naru Narusegawa - Love Hina
Lina Inverse - Slayers
Faye Valentine - Cowboy Bebop

stsaturn
2003-12-17, 08:19
Mutsumi Otohime was the best of the LH girls IMO

Hen
2003-12-18, 04:03
perverts !

(I wanted to be like one of the 3x3 Eyes girls when I was a little girl :p )

whyjnot420
2003-12-25, 01:10
Here's my list...
*Misato from Evangelion- she's very strong and will always get her job done no matter what. Definatly worthy of admiration.
*Chun-Li- She just rocks! I wish I could fight like her and she has great style.
*Haruka/ Sailor Uranus- she's got the strenghts and personalities of both genders and she has a Ferarri! I want one!!!
*Lina Yamazaki from Bubblegum Crisis- I admire her determination and her athleticism.
*Usagi/Sailor Moon (believe it or not!)- She proves you don't have to be perfect to make a difference...isn't that the moral of the story all the time?
*Setsuna/Sailor Pluto and Michiru/Sailor Neptune- I put these together because both are very sophisticated, strong, elegant and stylish! Just what I want to be...sort of...
San from Princess Mononoke- She's one of a kind. Not like any other anime character.
I got a lot of anime women I admire, ne?

OK about that last bit about San being one of a kind, SHE ISNT
2 examples both Miyazaki, Nausicaa, and the girl from Porco Rosso (the one who built the plane, i forgot her name), are the same charecter just used in different situations

guynextdoor
2003-12-25, 20:08
perverts !

i was just looking at your post then i saw your avatar, and i went like 'hmmm...' :heh:

marcoso
2003-12-25, 22:12
Kaname Chidori (fmp)
very nice and smart girl. easily falled in love with her

Tessa (fmp)
enough said..

Rosette (chrno crusade)
great personality and shes so cute

Ryoko (Tenchi muyo)
my fav so far

Youko Recca
2003-12-26, 01:24
Add the Misu sisters to my list http://www.angelfire.com/nm/ultima/images/hu13.jpg

pulsr
2003-12-26, 22:53
im just going to say asuka langley :)

i guess i should back it up, i have never really hated and loved a character at the sametime, at times im rooting for asuka and times im just like youuuu *****!

Ruffy
2003-12-27, 02:29
Dita Liebely - Vandread
/thread

the_smart_one
2003-12-30, 01:19
I think you all should go to tropical anime.com I'm tellin ya it's good stuff!

Asakura_Y0h
2003-12-30, 01:26
I think you all should go to tropical anime.com I'm tellin ya it's good stuff!

Good stuff? :hmm:

Or something else..........:naughty:

Alasdayr
2003-12-30, 19:33
Haruko - FLCL
Meia - Vandread
Iria - Iria Zeiram
Kai - Air Master

:D :D :D

ArcHawk
2003-12-30, 21:55
<---- !!!

Iria of course. Most underrated anime babe of all time. Also the best in my humble opinion. Sure, she lacks the glossy flair of the newer girls. She's also not immortal, an elf, a vampire, a sorceress, or some short-skirt wearing, flirty high school chick.

But she's one fine looking woman and she can kick your ass. Plus she has just the right balance of personality traits. She's not over the top annoying or angry or ditzy or sullen or happy. Just the right amount of everything.

Plus she's unattatched! At least in the anime...

:)

Orin
2003-12-31, 23:02
MISHIMA REIKA AND QUON KISARAGI FROM RAHXEPHON IS THE BEST.

Illuzion
2004-01-01, 10:23
I'd have to say...

Ruri from Nadesico
Izumi from Nadesico
Rei from Evangelion
Misato from Evangelion
Rinoa from FF8

Oneesama
2004-01-02, 02:51
Yukino from Kare Kano and the long hair girl from Bleach

Unmei
2004-01-02, 03:57
My favoritest from Top to Bottom

Lime (SMJ), Sugar (Snow Fairy Sugar), Mahoro(Mahoromatic), May (Hand Maid May), Rosette (Chrno Crusade), Ruri (Nadesico), Lina Inverse (Slayers), Chiyo (Azumanga Daioh) and Chii (Chobits).

stormy001_M1A2
2004-01-02, 21:18
Lafiel from Seikai series is the best IMHO.

Unmei
2004-01-02, 21:57
Lina- Slayers Next
Chii-Chobits
Saga and Sugar - Little Snow Fairy Sugar
Nuku Nuku -Nuku Nuku
Tomoyo - CardCaptors Sakura
Rosette- Chrno Crusade
Lime- SMJ
Hinata- Naruto
Yurika- Nadesico

Girls I really hate are

INNER SAKURA from Naruto
Sailor Moon and her Squad lol

andrixnet
2004-01-16, 07:37
Here are 10 off the top of my head (in no particular order, with pseudo-random comments):[list]
Ayukawa Madoka (Kimagure Orange Road) <- The Ayukawa (really surprised she wasn't mentioned earlier)

Really surprised myself she wasn't mention so far.

As for me, Ayukawa Madoka is No1 No2 No3 all together. Noone even comes close, so I'll just leave out the rest...

Sailordareone2300
2004-01-16, 08:20
Sailor mercury
Lina (slayers)
Kasumi (Ranma)
Washuu (tenchi)

djhizz
2004-01-16, 09:43
MAJOR from "ghost in the shell" .Nobody compers with her:beutiful, inteligent, powerfull, and she is a robot :)
http://av.gznet.com/local_content/zhang/movie/newclip/ghostintheshell/ghost15s.jpg

Sailordareone2300
2004-01-16, 11:20
MAJOR from "ghost in the shell" .Nobody compers with her:beutiful, inteligent, powerfull, and she is a robot :)
http://av.gznet.com/local_content/zhang/movie/newclip/ghostintheshell/ghost15s.jpg

Cool
But i don't think shes the cute kind of girl

Casshern
2004-01-16, 15:04
Misato Katsuragi

Bubblemunche
2004-01-23, 10:30
Hmm... had so many 'favourites' since i got hooked on anime! From Yurika (Nadesico) to Chidori (FMP) and now Mitsuki from KGNE :bow: ... kekeke, I'm a sucker for cute girls with flowing locks in azure blue ;)

Kempis Curious
2004-01-23, 17:19
Sailor mercury

Wooo Sailor Mercury!
Don't be looking at her 'cause she's MY girlfriend! :)

Though Bubblemunche is right that blue hair is somehow very attractive in anime. Ami Mizuno's dark green-blue is probably my favorite, I wonder how it would look in RL?

-k

Zap
2004-01-24, 01:55
Lyn Minmay from SDF Macross.
No, tell me it ain't so. I think the Misa/Lisa character was better.
I said it before, i'll say it again: Ed looooooves Tessa (FMP's Testarossa Theresa)^^
Why is it that her hair is silvery white, while her name "Testarossa" means "redhead?"

Back to the original thread... My random choice (out of many) would be Mireille from Noir. She's got class and isn't a ditz.

Sailordareone2300
2004-01-24, 04:37
Wooo Sailor Mercury!
Don't be looking at her 'cause she's MY girlfriend! :)

Though Bubblemunche is right that blue hair is somehow very attractive in anime. Ami Mizuno's dark green-blue is probably my favorite, I wonder how it would look in RL?

-k
I have been with Mercury since the series debuted it NA So there :fingers:

CAPTAIN USOPP!!
2004-01-24, 10:01
Mitsune! Mini Skirts + huge you know whats + alcohol = :naughty:

Osaka is another cool one :D

KnowsNothing
2004-01-24, 11:07
I think Nina from full metal alchemist is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Nina wins.

(Pacifica from Scrapped Princess was pretty cool too.)

Tboz
2004-01-24, 12:15
Really surprised myself she wasn't mention so far.

As for me, Ayukawa Madoka is No1 No2 No3 all together. Noone even comes close, so I'll just leave out the rest... Heh... till now there are 4 votes including mine. :D

Dark Schneider
2004-01-24, 12:30
Mine would be major motoko kusanagi from GITS, Arshes Nei thunder empress from bastard, and Tessa from fmp

ky_khor
2004-01-28, 07:28
First Choice:

Asuka from NGE
Cagalli from Gundam Seed
Tessa from FMP
Yuna from FFX (anime?)

Reserves:

Pacifica from Scrapped Princess
Akane from KGNE
Rosette from Chrno Crusade
Chidori from FMP

JubeiYamazaki
2004-01-28, 09:03
No in order what so ever, execpt for the #1 slot.

#1 Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture): She's hot, shes sexy, she can fight, she's funny, doesn't take smack from nobody, smart (enough) and beyond loyal, how can you say no to a girl like that?

- Ellie (Groove Adventure Rave): Shes the type of girl you wouldn't mind having around, and thats great in my book. And she looks really cute.

- Nina (Full Metal Alchemist): She's smart, funny and cares about people, plus for some reason the way her hair is drawn makes her really attractive to me for some reason.

- Myung Fang Lone (Macross Plus): She reminds me of someone I knew a longtime ago.

Cutey Honey (Cutey Honey Flash): Cause she's a cutey.. and a honey. Plus the nude transformations help too.

Yukino (Dragon Drive): Love her personality. And the pigtails.

EstoPoliitika
2004-01-29, 03:30
YOh!! :)
Yoriko -> Da Capo (dunno what the heck is it with the cat ears)
Hina -> Naruto (quiet, nice and cute)
Winry -> FullMetal Alchemist
Misao -> Battle Programmer Shirase
Ninamori -> FLCL
Koizumi -> Iketeru Futari

That's all I could remember .. but there are more ~_0

And still ... These cat ears!! :/

JayB
2004-01-29, 04:21
My fave anime girlies would be:

A-KO, B-KO & C-KO
Sakaki - azumanga daioh