PDA

View Full Version : Where do I send my request?

Tchort
2003-11-13, 06:42
I really loved Get Backers and I wonder where I am supposed to send a mail to tell the makers that a seacond season would be very suitable... (they can't just stop it like that, the ending was horrible)

Would be really happy if someone could help me with this

// Tchort

xris
2003-11-13, 07:08
I really loved Get Backers and I wonder where I am supposed to send a mail to tell the makers that a seacond season would be very suitable... (they can't just stop it like that, the ending was horrible)

Would be really happy if someone could help me with this

Well, if you look at the AnimeSuki torrent page for Get Backers (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/30.html), you will notice that we have listed the official GB website.

I'm sure that you should be able to find an email address or link which would allow you to contact them. It is all in Japanese (so I have no idea what the content of the site is), but this is a good hint that you will need to be able to read and write Japanese otherwise it's going to be a problem for you.

Call me a pessimist but unless you can get huge numbers of people to also request a second season, I very much doubt it will happen (and I'm sure that there have been requests from the Japanese audience already).

Tchort
2003-11-13, 07:14
Well, if you look at the AnimeSuki torrent page for Get Backers (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/30.html), you will notice that we have listed the official GB website.

I'm sure that you should be able to find an email address or link which would allow you to contact them. It is all in Japanese (so I have no idea what the content of the site is), but this is a good hint that you will need to be able to read and write Japanese otherwise it's going to be a problem for you.

Call me a pessimist but unless you can get huge numbers of people to also request a second season, I very much doubt it will happen (and I'm sure that there have been requests from the Japanese audience already).

In other word, I got a problem. I'll figure out a way. I can't just give up.
(Got a whole life to think)
Well then thx anyway....

Forse
2003-11-13, 08:07
Maybe you could make a list and let fans sign it (must be huge number to pass) and send it to creators in JAPANESE and maybe...only maybe it'll do some good

Keops
2003-11-13, 09:30
I've yet to see Get Backers. It looks very cool, though.

Anyway, good luck with your request!