Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Sobresaliente

Notices

Conversation Between Sobresaliente and grylsyjaeger
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 13 of 13
  1. Sobresaliente
    2009-03-14 00:00
    Sobresaliente
    oh ic... unfortunately i dont make models liek that lol, i just stick with warhammer 40k.

so i take it you got HOTD from XLG website? that is where i got mine, and they link the "Legally cool comics"

AND THANKS FOR THE LINK TO THE PIC... SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, OMG NEED TO ACCIDENTALLY RUN INTO A GIRL LIKE THAT!
  2. grylsyjaeger
    2009-03-13 15:45
    grylsyjaeger
    Haha, thanks mate.

The the source for my signature is here if you're interested.

As for the song, yeah it's Impact Blue by Michiko Neya And Yumi Kakazu (Mako and Sayuki) of Initial D.

It was probably the first jpop (?) song I liked and I just love the pace of it. I always thought the song suited the image so I've used it as a signature combination on a few other boards before.

And as for Highschool of the Dead, yeah mate, I love it too. I've only got the scalations up to Volume 5. I'm pretty sure the author is working on it again though.

I plan on buying the manga so I can support "cool legailty comics" and see this series through.

If you really like it, you should check out some of the PVC figures for it. I've got the Toy Works version of Rei and I've also got Saeko on order. I'm told the next one is going to be Saya.

Can't wait.
  3. Sobresaliente
    2009-03-13 10:47
    Sobresaliente
    Thought i would drop by lol Love the sig, girl is a babe. Also looked up that quote you have... from a jtrance song? (i dont know how they catagorize japanese dance music, it is techno lol. Btw im a big fan of Trance, House, Progressive, and Electro )

Also, High School of The Dead is amazing, only manga i have read or have, and it is great. do you have all of it, or up to newest? (i have all of volumes including 5, but cant find anymore translations of newer volumes for it)