Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 329
  1. Last Sinner
    2023-09-24 12:32
    Last Sinner
    Well, Civ 6 briefly appeared below 40 dollars. But I'm still holding out for 30.

Titles that might interest you - Steamworld Build is coming out in December. Frostpunk 2 in early 2024.
  2. Last Sinner
    2022-08-07 10:39
    Last Sinner
    Ever heard of Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate? Have a feeling it could a game you'd appreciate.
  3. Last Sinner
    2022-06-27 20:44
    Last Sinner
    Well, Civ 6 still didn't budge so I didn't. I finally started playing some Final Fantasy (bought 6, 4, 9 and 10) since they were low enough. For the record, if Persona 5 Royal launches at an absurd price on Steam in November, I will wait on that one too.
  4. Last Sinner
  5. Archon_Wing
    2022-01-17 23:16
    Archon_Wing
    Thanks, and a good 2022 to you.
  6. Last Sinner
    2022-01-17 09:27
    Last Sinner
    Happy Birthday!
  7. Last Sinner
    2021-12-26 09:42
    Last Sinner
    Came across something today I think you'd really enjoy.

Bad End Theater. New game that came out ~2 months ago. In short, it's a better version of Sleepy Princess In The Demon Castle.
  8. Last Sinner
    2021-11-14 03:32
    Last Sinner
    Went with Poland on an Archipelago map. Was able to get enough Ancient Wonders to stay in the mix then pinched control of the Congress and waited for Diplomatic Victory to get online.

Mai was awesome, Aoi was refreshing, Kaede's arc was moving. I respected Sakuta during the series but lost it in the movie. Shouko got a raw deal from life, but after everything that happened for Sakuta and Mai to get closer along with salvaging Aoi and Kaede, it felt infuriating to see Sakuta want to just end it all because of Shouko. If there was more buildup or a more justified scenario (say Sakura from FSN) then I'd be fine with it. But this one was emotional blackmail for me. I just can't fathom doing that to Mai. Shouko then doing a hard reset and everything somehow being unchanged for everyone else felt too handy by far.

I will get onto Civ 6 once it goes below 30 for the full package. Also, I got a lot of indie games this year and need to get through them.

Anime-wise for this year, Odd Taxi is my one gem. Arcane is the surprise of a very damn long time for something Western. If the final third holds, it's easily one of the best things I've ever seen.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2021-11-14 02:38
    Archon_Wing
    lol, well seems like you had some good planning (personally I never got into 5). And nice you enjoyed Bunny Girl; yea sometimes the writing is....
  10. Last Sinner
    2021-11-12 18:37
    Last Sinner
    I decided to give Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Senpai a go. Gave the series an 8.5 but will do everything possible to forget the movie.