Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hari Michiru

Notices

Conversation Between Hari Michiru and Nikusu
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 109
  1. Hari Michiru
    2008-10-27 23:50
    Hari Michiru
    Haven't tried the Xbox yet XD. Still, I like RPG's over all the other game genres (which is why I hated the story for KH so much).
  2. Nikusu
    2008-10-27 23:32
    Nikusu
    Yeah, it's much better for RPG games than shooters, but I still prefer the XBOX controller layout for all games. I'm not even sure how Vesperia would work for the PS3. RPG's aren't too bad on the PS though. I can still get full enjoyment.
  3. Hari Michiru
    2008-10-27 23:01
    Hari Michiru
    Mmmhmmm. I'm more of a sword 'hack and slash' person instead of shooting XD.
  4. Nikusu
    2008-10-27 22:58
    Nikusu
    The problem is the controllers STILL aren't coordinated well for any kind of shooters. Also, all game companies are shifting BACK to XBOX. Even the Tales series which has always been good partners with Playstation gave them the shaft. GTA almost didn't release for PS3 because the original deal fell through so Rockstar decided just to release on both. I just like the games available for the XBOX over the PS3. PS3 does have Blu-ray. That's convenient.
  5. Hari Michiru
    2008-10-27 22:34
    Hari Michiru
    Hahaha, a Tales fangirl, eh?

Xbox, strangely, doesn't capture my attention... I want a PS3 though (it's like a computer...but better ^^).
  6. Nikusu
    2008-10-27 22:32
    Nikusu
    I couldn't help it! I saw "Tales" and my Tales obsession knows no bounds! The PS2 did have some solid games. Now the XBOX 360 has all the good game series (besides Halo which started with the original). Even Fallout 3 will have online content, but Bethesda dropped a big "SCREW YOU" on PS3 by saying it won't be available through their online system. The downloadable content in the future is only for the XBOX.
  7. Hari Michiru
    2008-10-27 21:38
    Hari Michiru
    Spying's not good =O! *shakes head* I have this weird attraction to PS games, even though the controllers are a bit strange. Maybe it runs in the blood (dad was FF fan).
  8. Nikusu
    2008-10-27 00:08
    Nikusu
    Spying on your conversation. I hate the PS2's controller layouts for games. They're the worst for shooters especially. I only got one for GTA and .hack.

Anywho, if you want to talk about Pokemon then I guess I have to say my first was Dragon Ball, then Pokemon. I never really considered them anime. I guess because they were so mainstream. Like 100x more than even Naruto in the U.S.

I'm high on caffeine. *shakes*
  9. Hari Michiru
    2008-10-26 23:39
    Hari Michiru
    Really? Pokemon was my first XD. One Piece is STILL going? I THOUGHT IT STOPPED =O.

I'm at the devil's number...=) 666 666 666 666

*is high on sugar*
  10. Nikusu
    2008-10-26 23:27
    Nikusu
    Bleach was my second anime so it'll always a place in my heart. Inuyasha was actually my first. lol =)

I wanted to start One Piece, but it's way too freaking long. It's almost twice as long as Inuyasha's anime (and it's still going! GEEZE!). And Inuyasha's manga and anime sucked so since then I've decided to not watch shows that last forever so I won't waste over 100 hours for naught. I like the character designs for One Piece though and the fact that they update bounties regularly.

There's no way I could have made it through 41 episodes. I didn't even attempt Naruto Shippudden. Spelling? I don't care enough to look it up.

You're at 666 posts!