AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and usspaul
Showing Visitor Messages 221 to 230 of 362
  1. kenjiharima
  2. kenjiharima
  3. usspaul
    2013-01-06 22:34
    usspaul
    neither do i and so far their really isnt a whole lot of games to make me wanna shell out the money for a vita. though i know i would be doing that touch a lot to the girls muahahahahahahahahahahahah!
  4. kenjiharima
    2013-01-06 22:32
    kenjiharima
    Too bad though I don't have a vita Y_Y
  5. usspaul
    2013-01-06 22:12
    usspaul
    lmao kyaa animation huh sounds like who ever made the vita version was a perv lol though i wouldnt mind touching kazumi special area and some of the other girls lol
  6. kenjiharima
    2013-01-06 22:08
    kenjiharima
    I like Mila because of her fighting style MMA good fast mix of power fast hits and grabs. She's got a bug though which where if you get knocked to the wall and down to the floor, just keep doing her down attack punch move you cannot get up from that.
    Also the Vita version as I saw you can "touch" the screen and the if you touch girls in their private parts they will do a "Kyaaa" animation and will leave them open for combo's.
  7. usspaul
    2013-01-06 21:59
    usspaul
    well i know hitomi hits hard lol but after any attack i do i get gang rapped by the ai with combos and specials. its like damn and im not good at blocking either lol. oh a charater that i throught was rather ugly was tina i dunno she just uh seems to much like some hiffer. and i also thought mila was ugly too lol
  8. kenjiharima
    2013-01-06 21:55
    kenjiharima
    Kokoro is similar to Akira Yuki from VF. Slow but high damage.
    Males I main Jahn Lee and Ryu Hayabusa. Females Ayane, Mila, Kazumi and Hitomi.
    Hitomi is a good balance fighter, fast and powerful, though her attacks leaves her wide open for counters and specials.
  9. usspaul
    2013-01-06 21:37
    usspaul
    well shes hawt lol but i dont really like using her i find her hard to use in game play and she seems kinda slow. i have yet to play lei fang is she any good or fast lol. im only good with fast charaters if they are slow or their moves are kinda slow i dont do so good. one of the reasons i like kazumi and ayane
  10. kenjiharima
    2013-01-06 21:35
    kenjiharima
    Been there since the start of DOA12,3,4/Ultimate-5.
    Haven't really played DOA5 that much after finishing the story mode.
    Kokoro is not really 100% Japanese she is Helena's half sister, they have the same father. In DOA4 she was just a throw in character for a new character that met Kazumi and Lei Fang.