Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Evil Rick

Notices

Conversation Between Evil Rick and Delitesco
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Delitesco
    2009-10-14 11:17
    Delitesco
    I do vote in almost everytime, but I don't have time to draw myself :/. I wish I had the time. There is a chance I get more time after christmas.

Anyway, have a good day .
  2. Evil Rick
    2009-10-12 11:26
    Evil Rick
    Hello there! I'm sending you this message because you haven't been active at the artists alike and from afar group or at least ion the last jams.

I'd like to bring you an invitation to join us not only at the contest (Which theme this month is Mecha/ Cyborg) but also to our other projects like the Add to that collective drawings and our current discussion in order to start a m,anga team project.

Hope you gte some time in the future to visit us or juts lurk around the group.
  3. Evil Rick
    2009-08-23 23:07
    Evil Rick
    Voting Phase 1 at the artists Alike and from Afar has started, dopn't forget to come to the social grouo and vote for your favourites!
  4. Evil Rick
    2009-04-25 13:48
    Evil Rick
    Hi there! Just remember taht we're on the last day of voting phase 1 at the Artist alike and from afar contest, don't forget to visit the grouo and give your votes
  5. Delitesco
    2009-03-22 16:41
    Delitesco
    No problem mate .
  6. Evil Rick
    2009-03-22 14:50
    Evil Rick
    Thankyou very much, you make me feel special
  7. Delitesco
    2009-03-22 05:06
    Delitesco
    Nice sig you made for the SOTM, I think it was the best of the month! Good luck in the contest

I have yet to decide my votes for the AAA group.