Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Cyclone

Notices

Conversation Between Cyclone and Ryus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Cyclone
    2012-02-01 01:48
    Cyclone
    Yeah, sorry for not being around - still keeping up with the manga obviously and every month I drop in for spoilers and to lurk and such.
  2. Ryus
    2012-01-29 23:18
    Ryus
    Just wondering if you're ok... hope you're doing well.
  3. Cyclone
    2011-03-20 21:58
    Cyclone
    Not bad I guess (except she put the hilt the wrong way on the sword).
    It illustrates the problem of cosplaying as Galatea-sama. There is not a person alive who can do her justice.
    About the sword though... I'm planning on finishing up that the sword in the picture of the Merchandise thread into Galatea-sama's. I already bought the gilding kit, but I need to do a bit of prep work before I can apply it (the Chinese paint job is entirely inadequate for my plans).
  4. Ryus
    2011-03-20 15:21
    Ryus
    Some Galatea cosplay... not great, but if you want to check it out for whatever reason... http://acaedes.deviantart.com/gallery/
  5. Ryus
    2011-03-06 01:17
    Ryus
    check out image thread for Teresa & Galatea in an orgy pic (edited... couldn't post small part of it, sorry)
  6. Ryus
    2011-01-28 02:31
    Ryus
  7. Cyclone
    2010-12-11 14:17
    Cyclone
    I don't have an acount on mangahelpers. Probably for the best. Those versus threads are stupid anyways - I'm glad animesuki doesn't have them.
    The thing about arguing with an idiot like HK though is he'll bring you down to his level and pummel you with his experience. Pretty soon even the audience wont be able to tell the difference! {ah - memories...}
    This is doubly the case if the idiot you're arguing with is the mod. You know this wont end well.

But, if *you* really want me to chime in, then I can give you my comments and you can repost those there if you wish:

Noel's claim to greatness is she managed to cut through a stone pillar and kill a whopping 7 or 8 youma. Wow... hold me up before I faint! How she got to be a single digit (4th or 5th) is beyond me. Sure she was up against THE Teresa, but to get her ass handed to her that badly is just plain embarassing.

In terms of power, Noel's not stronger than Duff, and Galatea-sama can keep him busy one-on-one in youriki release mode. Thus, swinging simply the sword harder, will not be a problem for Galatea-sama to handle.
    Noel, however, seems a bit of an idiot, and I'd find it liekly that Galatea-sama's youki manipulation would work on her. If a Claymore misses a sowrd strike or parry, it can be deadly - counterstrikes don't miss.

But above all else, in terms of beauty, there is simply no comparison. I've always privately thought that Noel was a lesbian, but regardless, I don't think she'd be able to fight someone as gorgeous as Galatea-sama. QED
  8. Ryus
    2010-12-11 13:25
    Ryus
    Just thought you'd like a shot at making HK look like a fool. There is a Galatea vs Noel thread on mangahelpers and HK is at the lead of Noel is stronger than Galatea... I seem to be the only one saying that's Bull Shit. So clearly I thought of you wanting to send your arguments of why Galatea would clearly pawn Noel. Feel free to invite other Acolytes of Galatea to join in the vote since it's be a travesty if HK caused Galatea to lose to Noel in a fight thread.

Page 1 of the thread http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66190 Thread should be open for about a day or two more.

I've been accused of being a Galatea fan boy twice now... and you know that isn't the case. So I thought it be awesome if a true Galatea fanboy showed those fools what devotion is all about.

Word of warning the thread rules state you must debate the idea and not the other posters... so keep trash talking plus quoting foolish lines and calling them such to a minimum... or HK will delete your comments (and since he's in the other camp the odds of him doing it are high). I've gotten away with one or two "wtf" responses but only since I never quited them and then kept my banter to a minimum.
  9. Cyclone
    2010-11-03 19:01
    Cyclone
    Thanks! If it wasn't for you and sheiky and a few others, my rep would have been going in the neg direction. You guys negated their effects nicely - allow me to say a very sincere "thank you"! I owe you guys.
  10. Ryus
    2010-11-03 18:54
    Ryus
    Congrats on the two bars of rep... you've had it coming for some time!

(I blame the Raki trolls )