Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > youngde

Notices

Conversation Between youngde and incorrupts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. youngde
    2009-06-29 16:54
    youngde
    Strictly speaking, you did word it correctly. Problem is English speakers (at least here in America) often use 'and' instead of 'when.' So, by convention, 'Stage 9 and my god Guren came along,' sounds like, 'Stage 9 WHEN my god Guren came along.'

Basically, it's quirk in our spoken English that isn't technically correct, but we do it anyway.
  2. incorrupts
    2009-06-29 16:40
    incorrupts
    Lol, it is not but i think i worded it pretty well. I mean, i said "epi 9" on one hand and Guren came along on the other. What other word was i supposed to use? 8D
  3. youngde
    2009-06-29 16:29
    youngde
    It's no big deal, but since you're from Greece, I assume English isn't your first language?

At any rate, in English at least, when you connect an episode title and an event from an episode with 'and,' it makes it sound like the event occured in the episode mentioned, such as with 'until Stage 9 and my god came along.'

Not trying to call you out or anything. Just the statement was somewhat ambiguous. I can see what you meant now thought, so no problem.
  4. incorrupts
    2008-11-30 19:26
    incorrupts
    I think it is from a doujin or a crack fanart. XD
  5. youngde
    2008-11-30 19:24
    youngde
    Hey, incorrupts, where'd you get the picture for your avatar? Kallen looks so bashful (something not terribly common in the series).
  6. incorrupts
    2008-11-26 19:04
    incorrupts
    Haha, i changed my name to LJ so i said to change it here as well, not to get confused.
    Then again a lot of people still call me sky/skyless so yeah. XD

And yep, i do change icons often. "^^
  7. youngde
    2008-11-26 19:02
    youngde
    incorrupts, what gives!!! Weren't you skyless until like two days ago. First you change your avatar constantly and now this. I'm so confused, I don't know what's real anymore.
  8. incorrupts
    2008-11-18 19:15
    incorrupts
    Oh that, yeah. Depends on my mood. I was about to change it now actually. XD
  9. youngde
    2008-11-18 19:14
    youngde
    Hey, skyless, any particular reason your changing your avatar every 12 hours or so recently? I can't keep up with them
  10. incorrupts
    2008-10-07 14:32
    incorrupts
    Haha, good for you. If you need anything else with coding, feel free to ask, i kinda know some things about it. ^^