Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hiroi Sekai

Notices

Conversation Between Hiroi Sekai and Moogie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-11-04 22:06
    Hiroi Sekai
    I bought a proper mic stand, with a Shure SM57 Cardioid Microphone. It picks up sounds pretty well, so hopefully I can record now^.^

I see^.^ We can always record these at any time and put them together whenever
  2. Moogie
    2010-11-04 20:28
    Moogie
    Hiya Mario-chan. Really?
    What is your recording set?
    And we should. Although I'm quite busy with school.
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-11-04 17:36
    Hiroi Sekai
    Hey Moogie-san^.^

How are you doing lately? I finally got a recording set so we should make some duet guitar covers
  4. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-23 13:58
    Hiroi Sekai
    Do you have any friends at school who play instruments? You could ask them if they wanted to just play music together whenever^.^ Something like classic rock or blues is something most people like to play
  5. Moogie
    2010-10-23 12:06
    Moogie
    Oh cool! that's prett awesome. I wish I was in a band.
  6. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-22 01:38
    Hiroi Sekai
    Yup^^ I play lead/rhythm guitar - kind of a mix between the two.

Our band name is Zealous - it describes our members, we're all super energetic.
  7. Moogie
    2010-10-21 21:21
    Moogie
    oh cool you do? what instrument do you play and what's your band called?
  8. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-20 21:20
    Hiroi Sekai
    Hmm, maybe they're simply obsessed with wishing for your success - I'm just wondering why it was basketball^.^

No problem at all - I appreciate the words, hopefully you can find some enjoyment time for yourself, I play in a band and it's really exciting
  9. Moogie
    2010-10-20 21:16
    Moogie
    Well, no i don't think so, although my dad played basketball quite often. And I play with a bunch of my friends, but my parents barely let me go to their houses to practice.

Also thanks a lot. You seem like a really wise and intelligent person. I would've never thought about what you told me.
  10. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-20 20:22
    Hiroi Sekai
    I see - usually when this happens, parents try to scrounge up what they couldn't do in their childhoods. Did either of your parents ever dream to play basketball professionally? Maybe get a small band together on your free days and practice some songs together - if they see you're really passionate about it, they might change their minds.

Don't worry about it, it's always good to share troubles so I'm glad you told me