Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > C.C.

Notices

Conversation Between C.C. and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 188
  1. C.C.
    2009-02-13 10:15
    C.C.
    One thing I do seem to recall is Taniguchi saying that it is all up to the viewer's interpretation.

In fact this is the last thing he said and many people continue to say that he added other things recently, but honestly, I read pages and pages of 2chan and there's nothing about. It would be too simple thinking that Lelouch is dead. But at the end, we can think what we want, I decided to believe in what I hope to. So I rarely talk about this with people T_T Or as they say, I'll be annoying.

I've always thought that picture dramas are a part of the series, something that could make it complete, and I see them trying to understand more of the characters. Some minutes ago I read that in the next one there will be C.C., Cecile, Lloyd and Jeremiah talking the night before the Zero Requiem started. In the last one the members of the Student Council will gather and talk... so no C.C. or Lelouch, I'm happy like this, because I always think that they are together.

How is LyleXAnew a stupid example of love?

It is stupid because, as you said too, they had just a little spot, nothing more. I can't quite understand how they fall in love and why Lyle waited so much to ask her about her family. I just find this a random relationship. I wrote about Marina and Setsuna because they should be the hero and the heroine of the series, and, instead of this, she's useless and a marginal character, and Setsuna is just Gandamu as always.
    I don't like Regene XD but I hope that in the future, he won't make the same thing that Ribbons made with Alejandro in S1, it would be really ironic. And I'm asking myself why Mr Bushido is there if he just fight against Setsuna and then he goes away... °_° But I still like him very much, I hope he won't die at the end! >_< Even if I see many death flags xD

Do you think that Marie will die? ç_ç
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2009-02-12 16:32
    Dann of Thursday
    Ah, I see.

Well, of course they do. That's generally what people do when you offer a view of something rather different than their's. And this dependence on interviews that so many seem to have really does seem silly. Why does an ending need to be explained? Why couldn't they have just done it in a way that didn't suggest any other ending? And honestly, some of the explanations I've heard of for certain things are really quite silly. And I feel that it is better without any singular truth since that way everyone can essentially get what they want to some degree because they can decide what happens next for everyone. One thing I do seem to recall is Taniguchi saying that it is all up to the viewer's interpretation.

Why? I already have ideas for what happened to them. And you're just going to see C.C. all alone or with someone random. She won't be with Lelouch because that isn't the "right" ending. The picture dramas to me are simply unimportant side materials and I don't need Okouchi imposing his view on mine like everyone seems to think I should. Personally, the ending becomes rather lame in several ways with Lelouch dead so I simply don't go that route since there is more than enough room for me to believe that he has become immortal just as there is enough for someone to believe he is simply dead.

How is LyleXAnew a stupid example of love? The only real flaw was that they haven't gotten enough scenes to show us the progression. There isn't anything with Setsuna and Marina. Marina is probably the most useless character in this entire show.

Ribbons is pretty much a dead man. He's become too proud and seems to have developed a god-complex. It's only a matter now of who is his end. I'm thinking Regene might set something up.
  3. C.C.
    2009-02-12 10:25
    C.C.
    Thank you!! ^-^ Yes, it is a music CD, but there's another CD with all the opening & ending videos! Then there are booklets and postcards! *_*

Along with each of them saying that their interpretation is the correct one, I suppose?

Yes, that's it! -.- What you say is correct, but you know... when I try to say my opinion, all people attack me saying that Lelouch is dead for sure because of different things they read I don't know where. But yes, at least, we can see it how we like and I hope that soon or later there will be a singular truth (if it says that Lelouch is dead, I'd rather prefer to don't know about it XD)!
    As for the picture drama... I really hope that we'll know at least, what happened to all the characters after the last episode.. ;_; I want to see what C.C. is doing and with whom she is. <__<

LOL XD Your description is perfect! XD I really don't like many things they wanted to develop. A stupid example is the love (?) story between Lyle and Anew. They're anonimous characters and have more space than something related to Setsuna or Marina for example. I'm curious to know what happened to her in the last episode, though. 7 episodes till the end and we still don't know many things XD I hope that from the next episode we'll gather more informations. I want to see more about Ribbons. *__*
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2009-02-12 09:53
    Dann of Thursday
    Well, that's nice. And congrats. That's the music CD right?

Along with each of them saying that their interpretation is the correct one, I suppose? I don't try to do that with anyone really since I'm content with my own interpretation since the show to me completely allows for the viewer to come up with their own ending, with Lelouch alive or dead among other things. I rather doubt it will be anything much in the picture drama and it will likely be some sad thing, but then I generally don't pay attention to side materials such as those.

I'd say it's failing rather miserably since the characters don't seem to really be going anywhere and at this point it would seem the world will end up being screwed over in some way no matter what happens since no one really seems like they could step up and lead everyone. And yeah, Andrei's a jerk.
  5. C.C.
    2009-02-12 09:40
    C.C.
    From now on, I'm free too! XD And today I'm really happy because I finally got my Complete Best of Code Geass! *-*

I agree with you, since I was going mad with all the interpretations of various people... -_- But I'm happy like this, and I really hope to see something interesting in the last picture drama with the gather of the characters! @_@

Ok, don't worry! XD As for Gundam 00, which are your impressions up to now? I was happy in episode 7 when Alle and Marie finally kiss each other, but all the episode after that one where not that good for me! -_- The last one was not that bad, but I hate Andrei more than anyone else! <_<
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2009-01-31 09:36
    Dann of Thursday
    Ah, I see. I'm back from my break, but so far things haven't been too bad and my exams are already over for the moment.

Oh yes, and it has been for a while. I'm content with everything in relation to CG since we can all just go with our own interpretations (no matter what else anyone says).

Ah, you are right. I made a slight error there.
  7. C.C.
    2009-01-31 08:56
    C.C.
    For me, because of university and exams! XD
    Oh, I'm happy for you, it seems that depression is a bit away now, isn't it?
    Uh? o_O Weren't we friends already? XD
    *confused*
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2009-01-30 23:35
    Dann of Thursday
    Hm, why would that be? I am content and rather in a good mood at the moment.

The friend request.
  9. C.C.
    2009-01-30 13:21
    C.C.
    Hi Dann!
    Life it's hard in these days, I'm trying to survive! XD What about you?
    Mh? Which request? o_O
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2009-01-29 16:00
    Dann of Thursday
    Hello, how are you doing? Thank you for the request.