2. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-05-27 21:00
    Pocari_Sweat
    You're back from the dead!
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-08-22 04:10
    Pocari_Sweat
    Quote:
    lol, maybe I should consider a carer change then? Does becoming a law clerk give me more time for anime?

Not that I'd imagine this being a good decision by any stretch lol
    It's not exactly that time consuming of a job since it's counted as "paid training" to become a solicitor (which I'll hopefully be by the end of the year), but I'm sure once I do become a solicitor things are gonna be hectic since lawyers actually take responsibility in what they do! I stuff up right now as a law clerk, all responsibility gets handballed to my supervisor! .

Quote:
    But yeah, this is pretty much the only forums I still frequent nowadays. That or you could still find me from time to time on twitter.
    Need to start using twitter more. But then again, I've mostly been a Facebook guy.

Quote:
    From what you recommended, Tari Tari and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita.
    F*** yea. Those two + Hyouka are currently the best series airing atm imo. I probably like them all about equally, but after the last 2 arcs and my PA Works bias, it pushes Tari Tari as the best .

Quote:
    I couldn't get much into Kinetic Connect and even with the apparent change in the gimmick I wasn't all that sold into the show.
    Best series of the season according to the western majority. Ah well... stupid commoners! . Japan is a totally different ballpark though, Tari Tari is projected to sell over 15k due to some genius marketing by attaching a free concert ticket to see the VAs perform live to the first BD Vol. It's above Sword Art Online but below Horizon. Kokoro Connect on the other hand will be lucky to hit 4k. Since, when did Japan's tastes coincide with mine .

Quote:
    That and Enzo all but killed the minor interest I had in the show when he pointed out just how unlikable the cast was in genral.
    Rofl Enzo. Awesome guy and he cracks me up. Been going on a moral crusade for the past month or so now . Did you see his rant on "Male character treatment in recent anime?". Absolute gold, though largely what he says is actually true. It's here if you haven't read it. Btw Enzo, if you read this, <3 you man no harsh words intended. I'm just addicted to other people's rage .

Quote:
    Otherwise, Caught up to Gundam AGE, Hyou-ka and Hunter X Hunter. And that's pretty much it :P
    I dropped Gundam AGE a long time ago. As for HxH, unfortunately "pure shonens" are a genre I can never get into, which I admit to being biased against.

Quote:
    I suppose it's for the best to keep the rest as backlog for the time being to get through it on a rainy day, since next season is going to be really packed, so better keep some room and stamina till then.
    Yea, next season is packed .
  4. Arabesque
    2012-08-22 03:50
    Arabesque
    lol, maybe I should consider a carer change then? Does becoming a law clerk give me more time for anime?

Not that I'd imagine this being a good decision by any stretch lol

Quote:
    Almost half my free time is devoted to this thread
    I'm flattered that you consider my minor wall a thread that you devote a large portion of your time to

But yeah, this is pretty much the only forums I still frequent nowadays. That or you could still find me from time to time on twitter.

Quote:
    So what have you been watching?!
    From what you recommended, Tari Tari and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. I couldn't get much into Kinetic Connect and even with the apparent change in the gimmick I wasn't all that sold into the show. That and Enzo all but killed the minor interest I had in the show when he pointed out just how unlikable the cast was in genral.

Otherwise, Caught up to Gundam AGE, Hyou-ka and Hunter X Hunter. And that's pretty much it :P

I suppose it's for the best to keep the rest as backlog for the time being to get through it on a rainy day, since next season is going to be really packed, so better keep some room and stamina till then.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-08-22 03:32
    Pocari_Sweat
    I'm 24 (same D.O.B. as you), I'm working full time (as a law clerk) but I still have time for entertainment. So I'd say poor excuse!

But nah, I understand. I've pretty much quit gaming alltogether now and all I do is watch anime and watch other people play games in the form of e-sports (Starcraft 2 - it pretty big scene and better than you think yo lol). Which is why it appears I have more free time than you think. Almost half my free time is devoted to this forum and various blogs!

So what have you been watching?!
  6. Arabesque
    2012-08-22 03:23
    Arabesque
    Sweat-chan, I have been studying, traveling and at times working. Basically, I've been in real life! :P

Also, catching up with anime, manga, news on games and buying/importing s**t when I get the time to do so.

I want to be 15 year old again!
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-08-22 03:03
    Pocari_Sweat
    Arabesque-san!

Where the f*** have u been?
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-08-10 06:12
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hey, I never said Fate/Zero OST is good .

But ok, looks like we had a misunderstanding! In fact, I agree that Fate/Zero was pretty mediocre. However, she has done some amazing OSTs namely .hack, Noir, Tsubasa Chronicles, Kara no Kyoukai and recently Madoka Magica. Thought you were hating on her for some reason.

Anyways, false alarm! MOVING ON!
  9. Arabesque
    2012-08-09 11:35
    Arabesque
    *Sees Ali Project hate on Totoum's wall by you*

You sir need to start liking music

And I don't hate Kajiara by any stretch ... except I think her reputation had been ridiculously overblown following the excellent Madoka Magica score to the point where people are praising average scores like the Fate/Zero one to the heavens and back, when it was by no means the best when you compare it to her previous work, or heck even the phenomenal Fate/Stay Night anime OST or even the excellent Fate/Zero Drama OST or let's even bring up the Fate/Stay Night VN score ... all of those are far above the majority tracks in the Fate/Zero anime.

So yeah, not hate, I freely admit she is good and at times, like with PMMM, can be fantastic, but as she is now, I very much prefer Ayahi to team up with someone with a better musical track record. Like KOKIA.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-08-09 10:47
    Pocari_Sweat
    *Sees Kajiara hate on Totoum's wall by you*

You sir need to shoo!