Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > wontaek

Notices

Conversation Between wontaek and Mushi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Mushi
    2010-08-10 19:55
    Mushi
    Hello, wontaek.

I'm going to assume that you "miss me" because I no longer participate in ISML. If my assumption is wrong, well, then I apologize in advance for the following rant.

I'm sorry to say that I no longer care about saimoe. It kind of pains me to say that, because I did have a considerable emotional investment in that whole affair. But, I have learned that I enjoy the beauty of cute anime girls without feeling like I need to judge one as being better than another.

And, I must admit that I do still feel a bit of resentment towards the lack of discretion of the so-called staff in allowing the conclusion of ISML 2009 to be used to condone and promote sexual violence against cute girls. I think it was unconscionable that those responsible for the organization of this enterprise chose to remain silent while a single loudmouth did nothing but make excuses for abusing his position of influence to sneak around the rules and force his twisted preferences upon the rest of us.

With that, I lost whatever respect I had for the leadership of ISML.

However, I would like to thank you, dear sir, because you were the only one who offered anything like acknowledgment that the disgusting decision to allow ISML to be used to condone and promote sexual violence against cute girls was a stupid and offensive choice. I'm sorry that I didn't give you the proper respect that you deserved at that time.

I know we have disagreed on some things, but I have always considered you to be a respectful and decent member of this community.

I appreciate your kind sentiment in contacting me, but as long as I know that a dirtbag like KholdStare continues to be a staff member of that organization, I will have nothing further to do with it.

I know that probably sounds judgmental and petty, but I have principles to live by.
  2. wontaek
    2010-08-09 21:44
    wontaek
    I miss you, sir.