Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
  1. Thunderbird
    2012-04-11 18:56
    Thunderbird
    okiez I'll let you know if I run across anything
  2. Kaijo
    2012-04-09 07:27
    Kaijo
    No worries! Haven't really got an answer, but always willing to get another viewpoint, heh.^^
  3. Thunderbird
    2012-04-08 23:36
    Thunderbird
    Heya~ Got your message finally. I have no idea what the difference is, sorry :/ I'll try to spend some time researching it to see if there is any though, but it has been a while since I logged in and when you sent it, so you might have you answer already. Other than that...hai! *waves frantically*
  4. Kaijo
    2011-12-25 09:36
    Kaijo
    Mary Churchmouse? Whose that? Oooooh... Hey, that's not Politically Correct! You should be saying Happy Holidays or something, or you could offend someone! So, in that case...

General Salutations At This Time Of Year For Whatever Seasonal Reason Works For You! :P
  5. Thunderbird
    2011-12-24 20:44
    Thunderbird
    Dropping by to say Marie Churtzmax lol Merry Christmas~
  6. Thunderbird
    2011-10-20 07:31
    Thunderbird
    Either people are just too busy or they arent too open to the idea of a "support character" battle. *shrugs*
  7. Kaijo
    2011-10-18 18:07
    Kaijo
    My "Greatest Fight Never Animated" one? Only got one comment on it, so didn't think it went over too well, heh. Since it didn't get much of a response, I wasn't going to post it to ff.net.
  8. Thunderbird
    2011-10-18 09:00
    Thunderbird
    LOL!!!! I'll say that was a pretty awesome little short. Too bad its taking me so long to catch up on these threads x.x
  9. Thunderbird
    2011-10-10 20:18
    Thunderbird
    Well its basically a "everyone contributes to this 'fic'." thing but its nothing like what we do here. Its more like a Me: *posts* Aha I found you! You:*posts* eh? Me:*posts* prepare to die evil supervillain! or something like that. Its not a "portion" its more like a chatroom thing in post form :/ yeah Juno-ing people was funny Thats one of the things I am glad I was able to do but...I guess I'll visit the place again once the crew "shifts" once more if not just to see whats going on
  10. Kaijo
    2011-10-10 18:22
    Kaijo
    An RPG? Interesting. Not surprised most everyone left, although it's amusing that Haru is the one who does the most damage to his own fandom nowadays, heh. I admit, I do miss trying to Juno people, but small price to pay.