Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Haak
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 58
  1. Haak
    2015-01-17 05:51
    Haak
    Does a hater celebrate birthdays?

Happy Birthday, dude. May you hate with your hearts content.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2015-01-01 14:01
    Archon_Wing
    Truly I am serious, I was linked that OP from someone and decided that was a great OP. I mean it wasn't some nano.ripe shit after all. Though Glasslip's OP is good too I just don't want to be seen as a PAW fanboy for voting it to many times as it isn't that exceptional and since as you know Glasslip's quality is questionable despite Yanagi almost won female character for me by default, until I remembered the Madoka movies count xD I didn't watch Nagikara though because I wasn't too into the designs as well as Okada and me having a strained relationship at the time. Next year, I would say Shigatsu's OP is clearly winning but we'll see.

All the praise should go to HxH.

Happy New Year, sir.
  3. Haak
    2015-01-01 13:36
    Haak
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
    Oh dear, I didn't watch much this year, and most of what I did is still ongoing or dead. So this list will be pretty biased in favor of the series I did finish, which is like 1... lol
    Hurray for Default choices!
    Actually, i didn't watch Nagikara but the song is great, and I would have nominated Glasslip's OP, but honestly I can't deal with nominating that thing that many times

Congratulations, yours is the first post of the new year that totally made my day. Happy New Year.
  4. Haak
    2014-09-10 11:35
    Haak
    Besides sequels? I'm looking forward to Parasyte and the new Gundam, but yeah otherwise it's sequels and a lot of stuff that I'm mildly interested in...

...and then there's Wolf Girl and Black Prince...

It seems I have more hope for Shirobako than most of you. Glasslip may have been a sterile borefest but I can at least appreciate the fact that they tried to make it intellectual. And I quite enjoyed Nagi no Asukara so Glasslip is only one acceptable blip on PA Works' otherwise pleasing record.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2014-09-09 20:26
    Archon_Wing
    Hey, you survived to this point in Glasslip. Would you bother with Shirobako?

Also, this fall we'll get to see Fate/Stay night for reals, but is there anything else that's caught your eye besides sequels?
  6. Archon_Wing
    2014-03-20 23:46
    Archon_Wing
    Warning: Incoming lulz
  7. Haak
    2014-03-20 06:45
    Haak
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brightman View Post
    Gundam Reconguista G is the newest Gundam series with Director Tomino serving as Chief Director.
    You in?
  8. Archon_Wing
    2014-02-18 21:21
    Archon_Wing

I'm only 25% serious, but I was thinking about good moments compilation instead of the stuff Reckoner and I talk about most of the time.
  9. Haak
    2014-02-18 05:49
    Haak
    How droll.

10. Archon_Wing
    2014-02-18 05:34
    Archon_Wing
    I recommend a Mari Okada compilation. Would watch.