Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and anime fan99
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. anime fan99
    2015-12-15 13:42
    anime fan99
    I finished the first half of Sword Art Online second season and I must say the second half look more boring than the second half of the first season
  2. Triple_R
    2015-02-02 10:30
    Triple_R
    Sorry, I don't feel up to it.

If that ever changes in the future, I'll tell you.
  3. anime fan99
    2015-02-02 10:28
    anime fan99
    is been a week you said you will get back in 2/3 days
  4. anime fan99
    2015-01-26 12:06
    anime fan99
    I'll wait, I thought mentioned this before, but I'm not a writer I suggested the idea, and then I help in the planning I can not write dialogue

You should try to read some of the stories I worked on https://www.fanfiction.net/u/434371/Rider-Paladin

Stories are Avengers: Code of Hero .Who Rules the Night.Titan of the Future.The Other Exiles.Avenging the Ultimat.High Flying with Monster Girls.DxD Trigger Only two have a link to anime rest are Based on Comics I understand if you did not have Interest in them
  5. Triple_R
    2015-01-26 08:14
    Triple_R
    This is a busy time for me, as I'm both working at one job, and working towards an application for a 2nd job (since the 2nd job is closer to home).

I won't be able to do anything fanfic-y for the next week or so. If you want to try your idea right away with your own writing, go for it. If you still want me to do it, I'll try to get back to you in 2/3 days.
  6. anime fan99
    2015-01-26 07:25
    anime fan99
    is been week will you do the idea
  7. anime fan99
    2015-01-20 09:26
    anime fan99
    This a idea for a one shot jumped into my head I thought maybe I should share

I'm thinking some one should write one shot about Sabre meets King Arthur (Male) And I'm not talking about one from Fate/Prototype OVA a King Arthur From different series
  8. Triple_R
    2015-01-18 11:19
    Triple_R
    It's a nice, creative idea. If I decide to try my mind at it, I'll tell you. I should know within a week or so if it's something I can do.
  9. anime fan99
    2015-01-15 07:32
    anime fan99
    okay I have an idea for Fate/Series

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya and Fate/stay night Crossover

During a battle Illya Brother Shirō get Fatal injury And die Trying to save him through magic she heal the wounds and restore the soul to the body, but the soul were not her Brother soul but the soul of Shir Emiya post the Holy Grail War UBW

The idea is geting Shir Emiya post the Holy Grail War UBW into the World of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya You have better ways share
  10. Triple_R
    2015-01-15 07:02
    Triple_R
    Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with work and other stuff. Cold Canadian Winters with lots of snow everywhere slows everything down in RL unfortunately.

Fate/Series and Higurashi and Umineko are three shows I might enjoy trying to do some fanfic writing for. What are your ideas involving one or more of them?