Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > XenahortCharybdis

Notices

Conversation Between XenahortCharybdis and Nanya01
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Nanya01
    2013-04-29 04:10
    Nanya01
    And Kaijo is banned from AnimeSuki permanently.

And, due to how things seem to be going on AnimeSuki, I invite you to join Kaijo, myself, Rising Dragon and others over on The Fanfiction Forum. Come over and enjoy a more relaxed environment than what the mods of AS are pushing lately on the Nanoha section.
  2. XenahortCharybdis
    2013-03-21 22:20
    XenahortCharybdis
    And wow, hey. Kaijo just posted his one gazillion word long review.
  3. Nanya01
    2013-03-21 21:12
    Nanya01
    *Shrugs* I just went and torrent'd a copy myself.
  4. XenahortCharybdis
    2013-03-21 21:11
    XenahortCharybdis
    I'll do the review on Sunday, most likely - right now I'm working on translating the Madan no Ou light novel's 6th volume. And I prefer full quality - if not I wouldn't be able to make any accurate comparisons with regards to the graphics. So yup, no streams for this man.
  5. Nanya01
    2013-03-21 16:20
    Nanya01
    Well, put a review of the movie up for everyone.
  6. Nanya01
    2013-03-21 11:54
    Nanya01
    I found a torrent for the movie...

... Don't know if I should...
  7. XenahortCharybdis
    2013-03-21 11:40
    XenahortCharybdis
    I think we call it mind reading.

They call it market research.

And In before "How I Stopped Watching Movie One": when the process of firing a Divine Buster took so long I had time to yawn, ALT+TAB to fire two headshots on CS, get to proper cover and then ALT+TAB before the pink beam came out. Right after that I ALT+TAB'd again and never came back.

Yes, CS 1.6 was more interesting than the Nanoha 1st Movie.

So you can imagine how it will be now that I've given my word to strap myself into a seat, secure my eyes with iron tent pegs and watch the whole of the second movie.

Joy to the world and the galaxy at large.
  8. Nanya01
    2013-03-21 10:36
    Nanya01
    You know, it's funny, years ago, I had this idea for a helicopter Transformer and an aircraft carrier transformer when I watched G1 as a kid...

Then, skip ahead many years and, boom, there's helicopter transformers and even an aircraft carrier transformer.

It's like they were reading my mind man!

But, seriously, the 1st Nanoha movie was just BAAAD! I've seen bad movies before, but I managed to watch all the way through them without stopping.

List includes...

Epic Movie
    Dragonball Evolution
    1998 Godzilla
    DBZ movies Lord Slug and Bio-Broly
    The first Hulk movie
    Raul Julia's Street Fighter
    Mortal Kombat
    Mortal Kombat II (first one was better)

And i sat through ALL of them and (for the most part) could enjoy them (Epic movie sucked horribly), and yet... The first Nanoha movie had me quit watching it out of disgust part way through it.

How pathetic.
  9. XenahortCharybdis
    2013-03-21 10:29
    XenahortCharybdis
    See, this is how Tsuzuki steals ideas from people - us posting story ideas carelessly all over the internet. #forumpostersbestupid j/k
  10. Nanya01
    2013-03-21 10:01
    Nanya01
    I only saw the first Bayformers, and was majorly underwhelmed (might have not helped that my glasses were broke and I couldn't see properly at the time though.)

Yeah, the prequels weren't BAD, but they should have had Maul alive for the 2nd movie. After he killed Obi-wan's master, he should have escaped and then we could have had Maul vs Anakin and Obi-Wan while Dooku takes on Yoda in the 2nd movie, and then in the 3rd movie, we could have wrapped it up with Dooku and Maul both dying and the Jedi think "whew, it's over", only for *Gasp!* Palpatine to reveal his true self!