AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Kirito
    2014-12-25 00:45
    Kirito
    Hey, Coldlight. I'm here stopping by to wish you a Merry and Miraculous Christmas. I hope that it's safe and full of wonders and magic!
  2. Kirito
    2014-08-21 12:55
    Kirito
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been so engrossed in Tales of Xillia 2. I'm broke now but buying the game was worth it! Oh yes, thanks for the friendship request. I'm surprised you've sent me one since we don't talk at all and I thought that you didn't like me as much or not at all. None the less, I hope we can get along well and be friends for a very long time.

Yeah. Sayaka and ClariS really make a strong impact on my life as anime fan. When it comes to my love for ClariS I can't be beat! I love them so much that I even begged and pestered Triple R to put them in his PMMM fanfict project. I don't think he was happy with that, but I'm glad he put the time to put them in there. It's sad that Alice left, but as you still know that ClariS is still intact minus the latter. I personally think that Alice might come back as she specifically said that she wants to focus on school right now. I'm sure members from groups leave, but not permanently to take a break and focus on themselves for awhile. I think that's the case for Alice. I'm probably being hopeful, but I think it's something worth noting as a ClariS fanatic fan.

I saw the 3rd Madoka movie in theaters...fun times. To me, ClariS music always cheers me up and brightens my day and Colorful is a really beautiful track. If you have the time listen to Memory and Wake Up from them. They are both amazing songs, one of my top 5's from them. I'm glad that they did the same for you to in whatever difficulties you were facing. If you ever have problems you want to discuss with me, I'll be happy to hear you out. That is if you want to of course.
  3. Coldlight
    2014-08-20 07:40
    Coldlight
    You don't need to apologize. Really, I should've added you as a friend long before this. ^^;

I'm actually happy you dropped by to wish me a happy birthday.

You know, we share something more than appreciation of Sayaka and Madoka Magica: I'm also a fellow fan of ClariS's music, though I still defer to you as the biggest fan of them here.

I took a hiatus on forums, anime/manga/jp stuff earlier this year so when I got back up to speed I was really saddened to know this wonderful music duo has split up.

I also just recently watched Madoka 3 (really late, I know) and loved their song Colorful! It actually ended up becoming some kind of painkiller for me after a certain (not tragic ) event in my life recently. The song and lyrics were so nice that I could listen to it for hours on end to... uh, console myself.
  4. Kirito
    2014-08-19 22:02
    Kirito
    Sorry if I come here uninvited, but I want to wish you a happy magical and miraculous birthday. I hope you have/had a great one!

If I'm disturbing or bothering you please accept my apologies. Just trying to be friendly and polite.
  5. Coldlight
    2013-08-19 10:47
    Coldlight
    Don't be sorry for the sudden reunion on my wall, I'm actually happy that people come to greet me on my birthday!

Thank you, fellow ClariS fan!

(I'm a fan of theirs too, but I tip my hat to you as I know you're the biggest ClariS fan on this forum )
  6. Kirito
    2013-08-19 10:20
    Kirito
    Sorry for coming to your wall suddenly, Coldlight. I wish for you to have a happy miraculous and magical birthday, fellow Sayaka fan!

I hope you have a safe and great one!
  7. Kirito
    2012-08-19 02:09
    Kirito
    Of course I'll join. Anything to show my love for our heroic blue chivalrous knight who fights for love and justice. Words can't describe how much of a magical character she is.

Thanks for the invite!
  8. Coldlight
    2012-08-19 02:01
    Coldlight
    Thank you, fellow Sayaka fan!

I invite you and any fellow fans you may know to join the social group I created for our beloved Sayaka.
  9. Kirito
    2012-08-18 23:33
    Kirito
    Happy Birthday fellow Sayaka Fan!

I hope you have a good one!
  10. Kirito
    2012-06-08 20:43
    Kirito
    I should, it's in my character. Whenever I make a mistake I expect to be penalized or lectured for it. It was my responsibility to have read the rules and followed them. I could understand if you and the other people on that thread were to be angered by my actions.