Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > The Chaos

Notices

Conversation Between The Chaos and Tjaard
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 617
  1. Tjaard
    2011-03-18 05:19
    Tjaard
    Something i think is on megaupload, other one with more direct link and other with torrents (i send you the pm the same), some evil country that you have lol

Probably, i like see something new anytime, but cause i watch other things (sport channel xDD) i haven't enough time for them, so is alright for me
    Well, more than the manga is better, i want only know if is a story where the main charas are shounen ai, if is so i can skip it surely lol

For this i'm started to hate romance everywhere, sometime is so stupid >_>
    I like waiting, cause pretty much any day i've other series to watch, so isn't a problem
    But well, when the new season begin, i tell you what i like and what not, but probably i need to tell you this season at the end of this month xDD

Really hope to make them soon (at least the less one, cause i don't want re-make them), but i need to change other things too, cause with new monitor probably i change resolution of the desktop (now is 1024), so need to change all the immy of the desktop, ecc., such a pain
    Really think that this are my last batch seriously, after this i stop to make batch of sig and avi, and only make sigs and avi for me and for gift or request

PS: Great... the new monitor is defective... wtf... now i need to resend it and wait another...
  2. The Chaos
    2011-03-18 04:33
    The Chaos
    yeah please send it ^^ unless it megaupload files which its blocked in my country

you want me to give you a drama you might like them and get addict like me ??
    DON'T watch Togainu no Chi ..its bad and many people said the manga is better too >_>

I'd say the same too I wish the guys were alive too and she died T_T and in the end she ended up alone .
    don't you remember i don't watch animes till their finish that why I asked you if I loved one of animes and waited week for each ep I'll go crazy

Finally I'll get to see your new work ..tell me when you post them ^^
  3. Tjaard
    2011-03-17 17:55
    Tjaard
    Well, i find them pretty easy, if you want i can say you on a PM where i down them (many place) lol
    Usually I or read many manga or watch many series, together is too much for me (0 drama obviously that are replaced with sport for me)
    How is Togainu, Shounen ai?

I hated her from the beginning, was better if she died soon, and the other was still alive xDD

Probably the first ones begin at the end of this month, so watch what you think can be good

Tomorrow evening finally i can get my new monitor, so i thinks around sunday i post all the avi and sigs
  4. The Chaos
    2011-03-17 16:17
    The Chaos
    its Hard to find animes with Subtitle for anime before 2000
    I stopped with watching animes now and I started drama ( i missed them )
    the animes I saw : Togainu no Chi and Otome Yokai Zakuro

hehe..yeah Chizuru was useless in the whole anime but I didn't hate her but I hated the moment before any of guys dies tel her to take of Toshi ::>_<::
    its was sad and they put in every ep O_o

if the new season start tell me then what do you like cause I have no clue about the new animes
  5. Tjaard
    2011-03-13 12:49
    Tjaard
    MY list is long too, but are only for really old series, before 2000 lol

For me is enough that die on the manga, too much emo and lolicon xDD
    That's bad, i liked that part, probably the only good one of the series
    Index is always good, but i hated Hakuouki until the end, i really hope from the beginning that someone kill that damned useless girl lol

That's pretty much only second season of series and Deadman, you need surely something of new too
  6. The Chaos
    2011-03-13 10:42
    The Chaos
    you won't re-watch it all .right ?
    I might see it but my list of animes is still long

i agree with you I hated that emo monk >_> hope he die if there any second season
    as for YoS animes ..I skipped the maid moments at the end
    finished catching up with Index II and now watching Hakuouki 2

hmm...can chose from your list ( lazy to search new season poster ) :
    Gintama, KamiNomi 2 , Deadman and Maria Holic 2 .
    I don't know about the other animes but these I'll see for sure too ^^
  7. Tjaard
    2011-03-12 10:04
    Tjaard
    Yeah, i'm attempted to re-watch it, but i'm waiting for now and watching some old series or oav ones

For shiki not surely, but probably the manga go for another path when reach the end one of the manga, surely i want the monk dead caue was so emo and annoying lol
    Many ppl disliked it, but i liked surely the various story put all in 1 series, that was really good for me, i liked the first two story and really disliked the other 2, the funniest was the one with the maid at the end of any epi, probably the best xDD

Really many: first surely Gintama, Sket Dance, Toriko, KamiNomi 2 and Ao no Exorcist.
    After i want see Sengoku Otome, Deadman, Dog Days, Steins-Gate and X-Men.
    For other series that i watched some season surely Quaser 2, Yugioh Zexal and Maria Holic 2.
    Nichijou isn't so important, only cause i read the short chapter of the manga and i'm interested to Moshidora and C.
    This is pretty much the ones more interesting for me, tell me if you choose what you want see
  8. The Chaos
    2011-03-12 07:28
    The Chaos
    right ...Gintama will come soon I'll watch the sabo arc too , I wanna see luffy Chibi might re-watch Gintama now ^^

I saw the ending and it not bad ...there chances for second season. right ?
    finished today Yosuga no Sora ..I have nothing to say about it but I wish I didn't see it >_<

hmm...I haven't see the poster for the new animes but Of cource Gintama in the list top
    what about you ?
  9. Tjaard
    2011-03-11 14:56
    Tjaard
    The problem after is the sabo arc, i'm really not interested on it, but i watch it the same lol Need my weekly anime, before Gintama start again >_<

No is good, but if the manga after have the same ending is boring to read lol

Really waiting next season for more anime, what you want see next month? (except Gintama lol)
  10. The Chaos
    2011-03-11 05:57
    The Chaos
    I read the manga too so I don't think there spoilers in the anime for me
    thanks for thought though
    I hope so too ...if Oda put his hands in it it will be awesome

why ? is the ending bad ? ...if you say that I might hesitate to see it all

yeah I agree there few anime with more than 25 eps ~_~