Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 320
  1. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-01 11:20
    Archon_Wing
    Also, I think I found out what the Nanoboards discussion must be frustrating.

From your point of view, the series has been gone away for a long time, and we finally get to see a new outing and thought it was great. But instead of meeting celebration, we found a brawl instead.

This would be no different then if say there was a new Haruhi movie, and it was good, but once we come in the discussion is more unruly than the Taiwanese parliament. It's just kinda like "What the hell?"

Bonus pic: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...66#post4614266
  2. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-31 17:14
    Archon_Wing
    It got worse. They're professing their nuclear warhead, if it exists, as not worth tradable for even billions.

I'm sorry, they must have watched too much Austin Powers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY
  3. Triple_R
    2013-03-31 01:44
    Triple_R
    North Korea's new leader must be a comic book fan or something. This is almost Dr. Doom-esque.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-30 21:34
    Archon_Wing
    Normally, there is nothing to joke about the North Korean situation, but when they release a video that's akin to going "We will defeat the Americans and South Koreans... and then take over the world mwahaha !" you wonder what kind of super villain is doing their publicity. http://www.nknews.org/2013/03/north-...n-south-korea/

I mean really, announcing your plants publicly like that.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-27 18:56
    Archon_Wing
    I responded to your post, but since that thread is veering and the mods are looking at it, I'll post it here lest it gets axed.

Spoiler:
  6. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-21 01:20
    Archon_Wing
    We should have subs for the 2nd Nanoha movie this week, fyi.
  7. Triple_R
    2013-03-07 15:52
    Triple_R
    Thanks! I did intend for it to be half-joking, so I'm glad you got the joke, lol.

And antagonist Kanata really does make me think of Disappearance!Haruhi with pink hair, lol.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-07 15:42
    Archon_Wing
    Btw Triple,

I must commend you on referring to Kanata as "Nazi Haruhi".

I sorta like Haruhi in her serious mode that shows up without the SoS, such as in disappearance, thus I can't help but burst out in laughter when it gets brought up.
  9. Triple_R
    2013-02-23 19:49
    Triple_R
    Your welcome, lol. Sometimes I don't think I have any business posting there since I'm Canadian, but I notice some Europeans there sometimes, so I guess it's Ok.

I'm not as much into politics as I once was - I have to admit that, like a lot of people on that thread, I've become pretty cynical about it. To a great degree, modern politics is ran by special interests, and the concerns of the common man or woman is often forgotten.

Still, I like to keep people honest when they talk about politics. Both/All sides can lazily assume the worst about their opposition, and I think that's when we blind ourselves a bit, and lose sight of the sort of careful, nuanced thinking that's often necessary to tackle a lot of major political issues.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2013-02-23 19:00
    Archon_Wing
    On behalf of my (somewhat) crazy countrypeople to your south, I would like to thank you for your post in the politics thread.