Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Ruby Princess
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Kirito
    2020-03-06 02:24
    Kirito
    Yo Ruby Princess. I don’t know if you check on your wall at all, but I hope you’re okay. It’s been a long time since we’ve last spoken, but I just want to check up on you. I hope you’ll stay well and most importantly: stay safe.
  2. Kirito
    2018-09-25 16:46
    Kirito
    Yo Ruby Princess. If you ever see this give me reply to let me know you’re alright. I hope you’re doing okay.
  3. Kirito
    2017-01-31 12:23
    Kirito
    Yo, Ruby Princess. It's been awhile. I'm here just coming by to say hi. I don't know if you're watching this or if you're too busy to log on, but I just wanted to know how you're doing. I hope you're safe and that you're doing okay.

I hope you'll reply back soon, so until then, until then.

PS. Happy belated Christmas and Happy New Year.
  4. Kirito
    2015-01-01 00:44
    Kirito
    Happy New Year, Ruby Princess!

I really hope you do come back and that things are going okay for you!
  5. Kirito
    2014-12-25 00:59
    Kirito
    Yo, Ruby Princess. I haven't heard from you in awhile and I hope that you're doing okay and that's your safe and well. I'm "Kirito" again and I'm going to be for the rest of my time on this forum. Yeah and I'm still the same ClariS fanatic fan. I hope you come back. I really miss you and I'm sure many others on here feel the same way.

I also came by to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope that you're staying safe and it's happy and full of smiles and laughter. So until then, until then!
  6. Kirito
    2013-11-07 22:09
    Kirito
    Sorry to disturb you, but I just want to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you had/have a great one, Princess!

Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  7. Ruby Princess
    2013-04-28 02:10
    Ruby Princess
    Reply to my PM sometime >.>
  8. Ruby Princess
    2013-03-06 03:11
    Ruby Princess
    Are you ever coming back...?
  9. Ruby Princess
    2013-01-30 15:35
    Ruby Princess
    Why do you think you disgrace Kirito's name? I don't think you do. Sword Art Online Kirito is cool, and Animesuki Claris Fanboy Kirito is also cool. See, it's a good match.
  10. Kirito
    2012-06-18 09:58
    Kirito
    You're welcome, I really think you're a cool looking girl in my opinion. I'm an genuine honest person so if you need advice I'll be here to listen, and I'll do the same with you...cool?

It takes courage to do what you're doing and I have respect for people who take risks. Sure break ups suck and it hurts now but the pain will always subside in the end. No problem, I like to listen and help people with their problems. I'm not much of a talker in real life to be honest, but I do love to listen and help people out to the best of my ability.

As for taking risks like what you're doing...I don't think I have the smarts or the mindset to do such a thing. When I date a girl I stay truly faithful to them, it's just in my character.

Kirito-kun, has a nice ring to it "tugs heart" moe attack, lol. Nice talking to you, let's do it again sometime!