Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 22
  1. LKK
    2011-12-17 10:38
    LKK
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, Monir. Manju will be embarrassed when she discovers that she was beaten.
  2. monir
    2011-12-17 00:47
    monir
    Happy birthday, lady! Also note how i'm in before your padwan, Manju, with the wishes!
  3. LKK
    2011-03-02 09:19
    LKK
    I don't mind the male targeted bit too much. (I do have my limits though.) But you're absolutely right about the intrusive visuals being the cause of my little love for Shinobo. If Madoka isn't using those, that raises my interest in it. But another strike against Madoka is that right now I'm sticking to streaming. Until I free up some hard drive space, downloads are few and far between. If Madoka had a legal stream, I would definitely try it. I am curious about it. But not so curious that I would give up my precious hard drive space at the moment.
  4. monir
    2011-03-02 05:45
    monir
    Really? I probably could guess at least two reasons why Shaft's show tend to be a miss for you: a) targeted audience which, for their most series, are the male (certain type of ) population and b) Intrusive visuals from Shinobo as far as animation goes.

Madoka Magica is being animated without the usual Shaft's stylistic approach that is Shinobo esque. The tragetted audience still might have the male population in mind rather than the general, but I just had to recommend it to you just because I don't usually watch the Mahou Shoujo genre. In fact, this would be the second such Mahou Shoujo type series that I've gone beyond the fourth episode. If not anything, you might enjoy how well the story is organized.
  5. LKK
    2011-02-26 10:10
    LKK
    I'm not watching it. Shaft is more miss than hit for me. Now that you've highly recommended it, I might give it a try though. No promises however.
  6. monir
    2011-02-25 21:41
    monir
    Hi sensei! I was wondering if you have heard about Shaft's newest venture where they try out their hands on Mahou Shoujo. They are calling it Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Manju is being a poor sport and still holding out at watching that show. So I was wondering if you are watching it? Anything Shaft for me is an automatic watch and I think I've enjoyed one way or the other about most of their work. Please let me know if you need further convincing. I'm highly proficient at using the technology of Copy-Pasting.
  7. monir
    2010-09-05 22:43
    monir
    Manju always fools me. Now that I know the truth, the invitation is extended to Manju also to cool LKK-sensei from her perilous predicament. Two tongues are obviously better than one after all.
  8. LKK
    2010-08-31 12:20
    LKK
    A little tongue cooling? Now there's a tempting offer if ever I heard one.

By the way, don't let Manju's claim that she's closd her eyes fool you. In reality, she likes to watch.
  9. monir
    2010-08-30 23:29
    monir
    *bows to Sensei*

I'm no match. This humble being, however, can always bring out the tongue to cool things off now that Manju has her eyes covered.
  10. LKK
    2010-08-30 13:45
    LKK
    Oh my. Oh! My! Ohhhhhh.....

Ummm... I don't think that cooled my ears off any. Or cooled off any other part of me for that matter.