AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kazu-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Kazu-kun and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 54
  1. Triple_R
    2014-12-27 22:52
    Triple_R
    I might have come off a bit too strongly on the Madoka Magica Movie 3 thread lately. Have had a few RL annoyances in RL lately that probably spilled over a bit into my AS posts.
  2. Triple_R
    2013-12-24 20:21
    Triple_R
    Happy Holidays! Hope it's a good time for you.
  3. Triple_R
    2013-11-06 18:36
    Triple_R
    Since Dr. Casey raised that quote below, I'm going to say that I found your "Innocence is overrated (and misunderstood!)" a bit odd.

Don't you think there's such a thing as too cynical? I definitely think it's best if people retain a more innocent, hopeful side throughout life.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-10-14 01:29
    Triple_R
    On Shinseki Yori spoilers... I missed it before it was deleted, and I'd honestly like to know, lol.

This is one series were anticipation is just killing me, lol.

Would you mind sharing with me the big spoiler?
  5. Kazu-kun
    2012-05-09 18:51
    Kazu-kun
    It's ok. Besides, while I'm not a Sayaka fan, I do think Gen's penchant against her is getting too far lately.

Comp issues? Tough luck. There are some very good shows these season, so I can understand your frustration.

Anyway, I'm about to watch the latest episode of Lupin. It seems there's some yuri in it so....
  6. Triple_R
    2012-05-09 17:25
    Triple_R
    Sorry about the recent disagreement between us on the Madoka PSP game thread.

I've been a bit overly irritable lately due to how comp issues have stopped me from following my favorite anime shows recently. :-/

Sayaka is also admittedly a character I can be a bit defensive over, as you know, lol.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-02-18 20:38
    Triple_R
    Hi Kazu-kun, how's it going?

Was curious to know what anime shows you're watching this season.
  8. Kazu-kun
    2011-12-24 18:32
    Kazu-kun
    Thanks and happy holidays to you too.

Really liked your comments on the penguindrum thread btw. I wonder what are you planing to watch for the next season.
  9. Triple_R
    2011-12-24 14:43
    Triple_R
    Happy Holidays, Kazu-kun! Hope you liked my last post on the MPD Episode 24 thread.
  10. Triple_R
    2011-12-22 15:36
    Triple_R
    After watching the raw, I don't know how I feel about the MPD ending. I'll probably have to watch it subbed in order to fully grasp it, of course.

Spoiler for A couple short thoughts: