Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kang Seung Jae

Notices

Conversation Between Kang Seung Jae and kir44n
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. kir44n
    2008-10-02 00:34
    kir44n
    I've stopped wasting my time arguing with Vakir. I've been reporting him every time he's been excessively confrontational & insulting in his posts -_- . He looks like he's in a tirade mood tonight as well
  2. kir44n
    2008-10-01 08:23
    kir44n
    I personally feel them going back to the Ashford Academy Student Council Clubhouse (where lelouch lived) would be more narratively fitting than a hotel. What with the promise to go back to Ashford with him and all.... =D . I bet Lelouch would still have the keys too ^^
  3. kir44n
    2008-09-29 20:31
    kir44n
    Well, yes. But I'm saying you're not alone. We all know you don't wanna be alone Kang =P
  4. Kang Seung Jae
    2008-09-29 20:30
    Kang Seung Jae
    Which is what I posted.
  5. kir44n
    2008-09-29 20:29
    kir44n
    C.C. being able to speak through the code/geass link (such as to Marianne) is a big reason why some people believe Lelouch is alive. That rather than a hypothetical question, she is actually asking him a question (like she famously did to Marianne ALL THE TIME in season 1 ) ^^

Basically, something they could have left out if they didn't want to be ambiguous as hell O_o
  6. Kang Seung Jae
    2008-09-24 01:12
    Kang Seung Jae
    No problem with that. I'm one to haver never been told off for being offtopic. The only infractions I've gotten for all my posts were on anti-China posts
  7. kir44n
    2008-09-24 01:11
    kir44n
    As much as I'd like to, I worry about getting a mod infraction for off-topicness -_- . The romance thread/Kallen thread is probably where I'll put the idea down though, now that i've given it some thought ^^ . On that though, watch out. the mods were very active today for Off-topicness. The Kallen-thread got locked twice (though part was for rude postings, though a major contributor to that was banned)
  8. Kang Seung Jae
    2008-09-24 01:04
    Kang Seung Jae
    Interesting thought. Perhaps you should post it on the speculation thread.
  9. kir44n
    2008-09-24 00:59
    kir44n
    And while this is true, by having these other roles, this can *theoretically* build and help maintain the foundation for the role she (I assume) yearns for. For instance... Shirley had for Lelouch what I would call "puppy love". She loved Lelouch, but never tried to understand him. If they were to have a relationship, I'd imagine it would eventually fall apart due to this. Kallen however, has been trying (all season long of course) to understand Lelouch better. And she for the most part has, when he hasn't started lying to her. Dishonesty really is one of the best ways to kill a relationship XD.

And heres just something for thought. What if Lelouch damn well knew what Kallen wanted her main *role* to be, but he was scared? As in, scared of the committment. Scared of trying down a path he hasn't actually tried to go down. Basically, somewhere he can't really afford to be trying to navigate at this present moment in time?
  10. Kang Seung Jae
    2008-09-24 00:51
    Kang Seung Jae
    But if you consider Kallen, she's not one to want to have several roles. She rather would have just one, straightforward place.