Guilty Crown
    Persona 4
    Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere
    Un-Go
    Chihayafuru
    Last Exile - FAM
    Phi-Brain
    Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2

Are the ones I'm hoping get simulcast. (I may have missed one or two.) I hope to only do streaming this season, like I did for summer. So my final decisions won't be made until all the streaming announcements are out. Plus I'm still following a few from last season. (Gintama, Sket Dance, Nura, Beelzebub, Star Driver (never finished SD so doing it now))

Have been working on a Kimi to Boku sig. It may debut in a day or two if I still like it.
  2. Shiroth
    2011-10-03 15:32
    Shiroth
    While on the subject, what else do you plan to check out from the fall season?
  3. LKK
    2011-10-03 14:06
    LKK
    Hard to say. I really need to change my avy/sig but haven't found something that urges me to move. (Did try and make a Nura sig a couple of times but it didn't work out.) Kimi to Boku could be the one, but I'll need to give the other fall shows a chance for the slot first.
  4. Shiroth
    2011-10-03 13:50
    Shiroth
    Will i be seeing Kimi to Boku avatar and sig on your profile soon?
  5. Shiroth
    2011-09-19 17:11
    Shiroth
    You won't enjoy the arc any less now that you know.
  6. LKK
    2011-09-19 16:32
    LKK
    I just assumed that Naoto was one of those androgynous-looking characters where the gender was immediately obvious in context but not visually and I had guessed wrong. I didn't realize gender was intentionally hidden to surprise. I guess the cat's out of the bag now.
  7. Shiroth
    2011-09-17 09:18
    Shiroth
    Haha, i didn't want to spoil you on the matter regarding Naoto being a female . It's pretty tricky in the thread as well. Especially seeing as though a lot of game players won't see it as being a big spoiler, but it is something you don't find out until the end of her story arc.
  8. Shiroth
    2011-09-17 09:02
    Shiroth
    That you will. It's one of my favourite games, and the anime is certainly looking like it will deliver. Hope you enjoy.
  9. LKK
    2011-09-17 08:54
    LKK
    Ah! Persona 4 is on my list of shows to give a try. So I'll be seeing more of her, I guess.

Edit: Just found out Naoto is a girl so fixed my pronoun reference.
  10. Shiroth
    2011-09-17 06:45
    Shiroth
    It's Naoto, from the upcoming anime Persona 4. Based on the video game with the same name.