Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > KrimzonStriker

Notices

Conversation Between KrimzonStriker and Sprite_Coke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. KrimzonStriker
    2008-09-29 13:41
    KrimzonStriker
    Bothers me most of all, well I have faith in Orange-kun pulling through for me on this issue and since Codes or Geass are still a very unknown variable any thing can happen really
  2. Sprite_Coke
    2008-09-29 12:47
    Sprite_Coke
    CG is my first Sunrise Mecha series so please don't reference Gundam.

So I'll be completely honest with you, I think he's dead.
    Only one "evidence" bothers me though.
    Why did Jeremiah simile when Lelouch died?
    He's the utmost loyal person to Lelouch. If he knew the plan, then he wouldn't let it happen in the first place. But that contradicts to Suzaku and C.C. shedding tears, so it's getting me frustrated.

Other than that, all those "evidences" like 'Lelouch got his Code from Charles' or 'it doesn't activate until he gets hurt' or 'the crane is symbolic of Lelouch's life' or 'C.C. was talking him', or"R2 = R.R.', yea, non of that's plausible. And you said it yourself, I'm a logical guy, so I wouldn't say they don't make sense without a reason.

Anyways, yea, Jeremiah similing is bothering me a lot.
  3. KrimzonStriker
    2008-09-29 12:02
    KrimzonStriker
    I think it would be fun, stop all this debating at the very least, I mean remember Endless Waltz for Gundam Wing? Zech's came back pretty convincingly

Well, there are a number of things I think they can do if they put their mind to it, would at least like it if they wrapped up a few of these loose ends
  4. Sprite_Coke
    2008-09-29 11:59
    Sprite_Coke
    I heard you were banned, welcome back!
    To be honest, I don't see the importance of whether Lelouch lived or died.
    If he did live, then what else can he do? Having an OVA/movie to continue from that would be pointless.
    If he died, then that's that. No more Lelouch, so no more story.
    Either way if there was to be a OVA/movie then we won't get to see Lelouch anymore.
  5. KrimzonStriker
    2008-09-29 09:05
    KrimzonStriker
    Sprite, you're a reasonable type of person, I'm sure you could see the points we make now across the boards against this blasphemy that Lelouch is most definetely did or something of the sort. Well, they're wrong, at least until proven otherwise and from here we will defend Lelouch's right to life until such time as proven otherwise. So come, join us in our struggle at the Lelouch Lives Theorist Group!

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=144